You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : YouBoysInGreen Fanzine : Feedback/Ideas
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

ROI Section-Cleansing Task Force

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bohsfan84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2016 at 3:38pm
At least Pre Madonna's insults are funny sometimes.

Sponsored Links

DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2016 at 3:40pm
Now roll over
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2016 at 8:47pm
I see I have Byrner/Eamonn following me around under his Fintan guise. I learned from O'Shea, I will leave well alone.
Just saying like View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The truth is out there

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Just saying like Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2016 at 8:35am
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Originally posted by Just saying like Just saying like wrote:

Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Vitally important to keep an eye on PMs. It's a role I'll continue to do

Everybody has copped on to your snooping, ya fcuking busy body clown.  Do you think anyone is putting anything private or sensitive in their PM's any more.  You pulled off a couple of big coups and hounded a couple of good posters off the forum but those days are long gone.  Everyone is wise to you. 

Gas stuff altogether

What's fcuking gas about it?  Strange how you are always on hand to make a joke of it every time Mr Nosey Fcuking Parker BSM's snooping on PM's is mentioned.  It wouldn't surprise me if ye sleeveen mods were trading private information with the FAI in return for tickets. 
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2016 at 8:43am

Everybody has copped on to your snooping, ya fcuking busy body clown.  Do you think anyone is putting anything private or sensitive in their PM's any more.  You pulled off a couple of big coups and hounded a couple of good posters off the forum but those days are long gone.  Everyone is wise to you. 

Gas stuff altogether

What's fcuking gas about it?  Strange how you are always on hand to make a joke of it every time Mr Nosey Fcuking Parker BSM's snooping on PM's is mentioned.  It wouldn't surprise me if ye sleeveen mods were trading private information with the FAI in return for tickets. 
You rumbled us JSL. Clap Fairly active discussions on the NPF too
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2016 at 8:56am

Gas stuff altogether

I'll tell you what's gas JSL, it's the content of your whiney, moany hole PMs that is giving us all a laugh as BSM shares them in our NPF. 

I only view PMs for members from L-Q which coincidentally allows me free reign over Qman's classics.

BSM's jurisdiction covers your "J".
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The truth is out there

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Just saying like Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2016 at 9:04am
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Gas stuff altogether

You rumbled us JSL. Clap Fairly active discussions on the NPF too

Ah yes the NPF otherwise known as the National Perverts Forum.  I'm not surprised you're involved in that ya dirty bastard with your anililagnia problems.  Anyway feel free to do what ye like to each other just stay the fcuk away from our pm's. 

Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The truth is out there

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Just saying like Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2016 at 9:10am

I'll tell you what's gas JSL, it's the content of your whiney, moany hole PMs that is giving us all a laugh as BSM shares them in our NPF. 

I only view PMs for members from L-Q which coincidentally allows me free reign over Qman's classics.

BSM can lick my "H" and you can suck my "D".  The only PM's I get these days are from pathetic kunts begging me to reveal myself and have a pint with them like a real man.  Of course you wouldn't know much about being a real man judging by your picture - you're well suited to the NPF you are.  
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2016 at 9:30am
A lot of built up anger there JSL. Let it all out, you'll feel better. I'd pm you some advice but there's nothing really private about the private message feature. 
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2016 at 11:04am

BSM can lick my "H" and you can suck my "D".  The only PM's I get these days are from pathetic kunts begging me to reveal myself and have a pint with them like a real man.  Of course you wouldn't know much about being a real man judging by your picture - you're well suited to the NPF you are.  

Nobody is reading PMs. You'd want to be a pathetic loser. I know the response from you will no doubt qualify us as losers but let it be said we are non reading of PMs losers.

Calm down. Only ribbing you above. 
AS YOU WERE McGx

Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2016 at 11:10am

I'm sorry, what ?

You can read other posters PM's ?

Please confirm J. Edgar ?
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2016 at 11:24am
LOL this thread has potential
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2016 at 11:34am
Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

LOL this thread has potential

Definitely!
heighway2heaven View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heighway2heaven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2016 at 12:11pm
Defiantly?
http://giant.gfycat.com/LimpLittleArabianoryx.gif
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2016 at 12:17pm
Originally posted by heighway2heaven heighway2heaven wrote:

Defiantly?

No Eamonn/Byrner/Fintan in this thread yet.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The truth is out there

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Just saying like Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2016 at 12:53pm

Nobody is reading PMs. You'd want to be a pathetic loser. I know the response from you will no doubt qualify us as losers but let it be said we are non reading of PMs losers.

Calm down. Only ribbing you above

You're definitely a loser Mrs. McG.  First you're boasting about it and no you're pretending it's all a big joke. By any chance did you get your knuckles rapped in the meantime by one of the head honchos for saying too much?  Of course you fcuking did.  Everyone knows that BSM was reading PM's a couple of years ago and the kunt was boasting about it. I heard his powers might have been curtailed for being indiscreet but that doesn't get away from the fact that some or all of the mods can still access our pm's.  Was it you asked Dublin Dick and Pre Menstrual to stick their oars in here to fcuk up this thread the way they have so many others so that ybig's dirty little secret will be buried again.   
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2016 at 1:00pm
LOL the mod behind this gets a big Clap good man JLS keep her lit
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2016 at 1:03pm

Calm down. Only ribbing you above

You're definitely a loser Mrs. McG.  First you're boasting about it and no you're pretending it's all a big joke. By any chance did you get your knuckles rapped in the meantime by one of the head honchos for saying too much?  Of course you fcuking did.  Everyone knows that BSM was reading PM's a couple of years ago and the kunt was boasting about it. I heard his powers might have been curtailed for being indiscreet but that doesn't get away from the fact that some or all of the mods can still access our pm's.  Was it you asked Dublin Dick and Pre Menstrual to stick their oars in here to fcuk up this thread the way they have so many others so that ybig's dirty little secret will be buried again.   

Your sarcasm detector requires calibration.

BSM has no access to PMs ffs. He's not even a mod LOL
AS YOU WERE McGx

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
  Share Topic