You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Robbie Brady

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 125126127128129 182>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GUFC_Andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2017 at 2:07pm
Arfield starts over him again today. Ward and Hendrick start
Don't ban me for no reason, please.
Sponsored Links

Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2017 at 2:38pm
Originally posted by GUFC_Andy GUFC_Andy wrote:

Arfield starts over him again today. Ward and Hendrick start
Not sure about this one as i do think this game was made for Brady Cry
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2017 at 1:04am
Originally posted by John Wick John Wick wrote:

Still can't get a anywhere near a starting place for Burnley
He came on as a sub! The only nearer place is starting!
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2017 at 11:42am

Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Still can't get a anywhere near a starting place for Burnley

He came on as a sub! The only nearer place is starting!

Expected him to be doing more than making 15-20 min substitute appearances. Would hope he is able to force his way into this Burnley team.
So would I, it doesn't make your sweeping statement any more accurate!
longford claret View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote longford claret Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2017 at 10:32pm
Himself and Jeff Hendrick created the Burnley winner against Stoke tonight.
shakeyshamrock View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shakeyshamrock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2017 at 11:50pm
Originally posted by longford claret longford claret wrote:

Himself and Jeff Hendrick created the Burnley winner against Stoke tonight.

Jeff made the goal. Robbie almost lost the ball and he took it off him - then he ran into the box and crossed it. Don't think Robbie gets any credit for that - it's a fairly generous assessment on your part.
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote longford claret Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2017 at 12:03am
I hadn't seen it at that stage. Took the word of a fan watching the game who texted me. Yep,goal was created by brilliant play from Jeff Hendrick.
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2017 at 7:17am

I hadn't seen it at that stage. Took the word of a fan watching the game who texted me. Yep,goal was created by brilliant play from Jeff Hendrick.
Yer Robbie touched the ball that's all I can say . Now very good from Jeff as he ran at the defence and took player on which had to be a first in the game for him . To be very honest I didn't know if he was on the park for the first 30 minutes as I can't recall him touching the ball , but hey he got it right in the end . LOL
djhegzy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djhegzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2017 at 9:05am
its awful that probably our best player is kept off a burnley side by Arfield, is his form really that bad?
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote longford claret Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2017 at 10:43am
He is a lot better player than Arfield of course. It is workrate and fitting into Dyches system that takes time.Defour started ahead of Arfield yesterday. Robbie made a big difference when he came on.
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2017 at 11:26am

He is a lot better player than Arfield of course. It is workrate and fitting into Dyches system that takes time.Defour started ahead of Arfield yesterday. Robbie made a big difference when he came on.
Yep well said Longford .
 Robbie has to get up to speed on the Dyche side of how the game needs to be played , very few players have come into the side without that learning curve , his time will come know that .
djhegzy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djhegzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2017 at 11:28am
Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

Yep well said Longford .
 Robbie has to get up to speed on the Dyche side of how the game needs to be played , very few players have come into the side without that learning curve , his time will come know that .

system of hoofing the ball past midfield and feeding of scraps and knockdowns. sounds like good practice for our international team LOL it will probably be next season after full preseason where he is a mainstay in the team.
TonyNotJack View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TonyNotJack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2017 at 12:12pm
Burnley are very like Ireland in club form. Like us they are often awful to watch. I'm a big fan of Robbie, but I think most of us overrate him. If he played at his best level all the time he'd be at a top club.

He's very inconsistent, but still the best we have.
OnTheOneRoad View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnTheOneRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2017 at 2:56pm
His mistake started off United's 2nd there
No thank you Turkish......I'm sweet enough
djhegzy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djhegzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2017 at 2:58pm
he's been having a decent game other than that tho, a few flashes from hendrick too
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2017 at 3:08pm
Originally posted by djhegzy djhegzy wrote:

he's been having a decent game other than that tho, a few flashes from hendrick too
He would want to be careful or he'll have another court case.
TonyNotJack View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TonyNotJack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2017 at 3:55pm

Still officially known as ; 'doing a Beardsley'

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2017 at 3:57pm
Originally posted by TonyNotJack TonyNotJack wrote:

Still officially known as ; 'doing a Beardsley'

One of Scholes with his ginger nuts out as well, two for the ladies.LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 125126127128129 182>
  Share Topic