FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedRio Ferdinand: true geezer init

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rio Ferdinand: true geezer init
    Posted: 04 Oct 2007 at 5:25pm

Just read this funny article from back in August on 4thegame.com...what an absolute tit Rio Ferdinand is, didn't see or would want to see his World Cup wind ups show.. 

Everyone knows that Rio Ferdinand's heart is bigger than his brain (so is his big toe), so it's no surprise that he wants his next TV programme (following Rio's World Cup Wind-Ups) to be a charitable affair where poor people get their run-down houses 'pimped' by a makeover crew. Which unfortunates are getting a helping hand from Rio then? Barclays Premiership footballers...

Yes, those poor millionnaires in their blinged-out mansions are going to have even more tacky interior designs given to them and their WAGs by Rio and his telly mates. A source told The Sun: "Rio has really got his teeth into the telly game. He came up with the idea behind World Cup Wind-ups, which was a big success. People loved seeing Rooney worry he'd really killed a dog.

"Now he's hoping for another result with the makeover show. He has some really wacky style consultants and interior designers prepared to transform rooms in a way that hasn't been done before. Millionaire footballers already have a lot of gadgetry so he is going to great lengths to do something special." We can hardly wait...

A Next Generation TV (his company) source said: "This is another one of Rio's great ideas which we've got broadcasters buzzing about. Rio and the whole team can't wait to get started on the show. We've got a few big names lined up from the biggest teams in the Premiership. It will make great TV. As well as this project we also have a reality TV show and a film in development."...A film? Lord, help us...

Sponsored Links

The Count View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2007 at 5:45pm
saw his wind up show a while back (slow night on telly), what a sack! One funny one was the last one though where beckham thought he was being kidnapped and hopped out of a car in the middle of a main road in manchester and just legged it towards some estate to get away from the driver!
He finished off by coming out of a back room for each of the windups and his line was 'You've just been merced!", what a dick.

Thats just reminds me of that absolute pr*ck who does the pimp my ride uk, i thought he was taking the piss acting the way he does but hes actually serious, what an absolute ars*hole! Actually this bloke is going to be one of the dislikes for ybig11! really rialled up now thinkin of him!
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2007 at 5:50pm
Jaysus wept, I'll make sure to stick a hot poker through the eye of my bellend when that show is on.  Cos that's what I'd rather do than have to watch that spa pimping other spas gaffs. 
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic