You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Richard Keogh

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 32>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rainpaulo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2014 at 7:27pm
Nope..will be up for next qualifier...and will be on the plane to Scotland for our away game...puzzles me why you care...you are quick to jump as per horse...it doesn't matter how much I've seen Keogh play which I've admitted,Clark is by far the better option for us.
Keogh is what mid to late twenties and has always knocked around the lower leagues of English football...we shouldn't get over excited just yet..these players are usually there for a good reason.
Sponsored Links

BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2014 at 7:28pm
He's prolific every 3 years
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
PaulMcGrath5 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaulMcGrath5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2014 at 11:00am
Jaysis Richie must have the hairiest arms in football
‘It’s something that will live with me forever’ – Keogh ready for £120m Wembley challenge
Clonbhoy View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
AKA Sir Basil Butterpeas Esquire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clonbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2014 at 11:06am
Richard Keys lovechild! That is ridiculous. He must be a stage 12
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2014 at 12:14pm
HD will do him no favours LOL
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Fozzy B View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fozzy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2014 at 6:59pm
if he gets sent to st claberds, will father stack be called up to replace him.
Clonbhoy View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clonbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2014 at 7:04pm
Has he played competitively? He must qualify for the states with his right to bear arms.

jacket on, I am off!
GreenDodger93 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GreenDodger93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2014 at 5:33pm
Really feel for him, couldn't have been more costly mistake and in the last min. Shame, for Hendrick especialy
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2014 at 6:01pm
Bad really , not more then you can say Unhappy
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
HateHenry View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Crap at lists & YBIG KK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HateHenry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2014 at 6:30pm
Harsh but his teammates have to be as culpable in the left fb position , 3 chances to clear the ball...cost? 80 million quid, ouch.
Polska Bialo Czerwoni
The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2014 at 8:06pm
Pity, done quite well up to then..
We're decent enough..
erimus View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote erimus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2014 at 10:25am
Originally posted by HateHenry HateHenry wrote:

Harsh but his teammates have to be as culpable in the left fb position , 3 chances to clear the ball...cost? 80 million quid, ouch.

Exactly, that was one of the weakest,fag bag tackles ive seen in the game
This is our f**king country we're talking about - Keano

ROLL ON 2016
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2014 at 10:51am
Awful mistake, bad defending leading up to it though. Poor fella was inconsolable after the game.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Xpro View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan
Not a WUM anymore

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xpro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2014 at 12:05am
From what I`ve heard and read about RK, he`s a really hard-working and plucky central defender that Rams fans warmed to over the season. But even the best central defenders have an in-built error waiting to happen - just ask Richard Dunne.

Play-off finals are a complete lottery and often a complete injustice. Look at Derby, all over QPR and with 65% possession, making the Rangers keeper Rob Green one of the busiest men on the pitch. Then QPR`s lone strike on target throughout the game arrives in the 90th minute, courtesy of a rare mistake by RK, and wham - sub Zamora finally justifies his £6 million transfer.

Rams fans and S Mc L will be livid, but they`ll get over it. Whether the inconsolable RK gets over it is another matter. It`ll haunt him for weeks ahead and prob cause him torment, but his team mates will reassure him of his talent. And let`s not forget that he`s a highly talented central defender and a natural successor to Richard Dunne. "To err is to be human..."
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2014 at 1:23pm
Burnley in for him.

IMO he'd be mad to leave. On to a good thing at Derby. Sit tight and he'll be in EPL next year all going to plan.

Burnley for the drop.
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

rainpaulo View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rainpaulo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2014 at 1:57pm
Derby arent offering him a new deal(I think).
Clonbhoy View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clonbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2014 at 1:58pm
Originally posted by rainpaulo rainpaulo wrote:

Derby arent offering him a new deal(I think).
Negotiations broke down, which is when Burnley became interested
BaileNuisBhoy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaileNuisBhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2014 at 2:37pm
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Burnley in for him.

IMO he'd be mad to leave. On to a good thing at Derby. Sit tight and he'll be in EPL next year all going to plan.

Burnley for the drop.
Ya I agree, Burnley have one of the worst squads ever in the Premier League
Say no to Egg Chasing!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 32>
  Share Topic