FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedRich Terry

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rich Terry
    Posted: 09 Apr 2009 at 4:58am
I see the horrible John Terry has been pointing the finger @ Liverpool players for his booking last night. What comes around goes around Terry usually has plenty to say to referees and hes not talking about the weather !
TJ Doyles,Sunderland probably the best Irish pub in the world.
Sponsored Links

nosnowman View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2009 at 5:07am
in fairness thought it was a bit harsh myself,although he was leading with his arm.but as you said wb what goes around ............
You can discover more about a man in an hour of play than in a year of conversation-plato
nosnowman View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2009 at 5:08am
p.s. nice to see you still posting. fcuk the begruggers
You can discover more about a man in an hour of play than in a year of conversation-plato
Wearside Bhoy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2009 at 5:14am
Originally posted by nosnowman nosnowman wrote:

p.s. nice to see you still posting. fcuk the begruggers

Thanks for your kind words. The thing is overall this is an impressive forum and in the main its a pleasure to be part of it.
nosnowman View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2009 at 5:29am

Thanks for your kind words. The thing is overall this is an impressive forum and in the main its a pleasure to be part of it.
[/QUOTE] dead right not long on it myself but most of the lads seem sound enough,but there is always the village idiot who should be just ignored or banned from the forum.best of luck to sunderland for the rest of the season,hope they dont go down,its a handy six points for us every seasonWink
Barry View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2009 at 5:29am
felt it was harsh meself
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2009 at 5:36am
Ah even without Terry in the 2nd leg Chelski should go through.  I'm not sorry for him, as the opening argument of this thread says, it's a bit fookin rich.....he's still a big bellend.
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
nosnowman View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2009 at 5:41am
Originally posted by FREEWHEELER FREEWHEELER wrote:

Ah even without Terry in the 2nd leg Chelski should go through.  I'm not sorry for him, as the opening argument of this thread says, it's a bit fookin rich.....he's still a big bellend.
all trueCryClapClap
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2009 at 5:44am

dead right not long on it myself but most of the lads seem sound enough,but there is always the village idiot who should be just ignored or banned from the forum.best of luck to sunderland for the rest of the season,hope they dont go down,its a handy six points for us every seasonWink[/QUOTE] 

On reflection its not so much the actual booking which was probaby a tad harsh but I was talking about Terrys atittude. I remember him in the refs face and doing his best to get Liam Miller sent off in a Chelsea v Sunderland match and he was not even involved in the incident.

I presume you are a Liverpool fan and I don't mean from this post ?
nosnowman View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2009 at 5:48am
i am indeed,a long time suffering one.wish i was still in the seventies or eighties.thank god the nineties are over.terry is always at it but i think its part and parcel of todays game i'll even put my hands up and say gerrard and co do it too.remember carra in the 2005 c.l. final looking for gattuso to be sent off after he gave away the penalty

Edited by nosnowman - 09 Apr 2009 at 5:55am
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2009 at 6:06am

i am indeed,a long time suffering one.wish i was still in the seventies or eighties.thank god the nineties are over.terry is always at it but i think its part and parcel of todays game i'll even put my hands up and say gerrard and co do it too.remember carra in the 2005 c.l. final looking for gattuso to be sent off after he gave away the penalty

Must have been to Anifield 9/10 times to Anfield to see Sunderland and the craic has been mighty. Clap
nosnowman View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2009 at 6:51am
Originally posted by Wearside Bhoy Wearside Bhoy wrote:

Must have been to Anifield 9/10 times to Anfield to see Sunderland and the craic has been mighty. Clap
good craic in liverpool alright.the scousers are sound Thumbs%20Up
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic