You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Revolut Card:

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2829303132 38>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2021 at 3:26pm
Originally posted by Donegalman Donegalman wrote:

GameStop now trading at 460 dollars

McG LOL
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
seanyshuffler View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
PM snitch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanyshuffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2021 at 4:21pm
Was gonna have a flutter on this but no banks also now want your revolut statements too. Is trading considered similar to having an online paddy power account?
JoxerDaly View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoxerDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2021 at 4:47pm
Originally posted by Flanno7hi Flanno7hi wrote:

Apparently they are trying to get Dogecoin to rocket now too.

Had a read of that thread on reddit, the main guy on it has made millions off 50k that he invested in GME. He's cashed out $13m so far.

Bought 20 quid of Doge this morning - over 40 now. Probably just a pump and dump but I'll keep my 3000 odd Doge and trade it for ADA later. 

One of mt good mates put 5 grand on ADA last week reckons its the next big thing ? 
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2021 at 5:13pm
Originally posted by seanyshuffler seanyshuffler wrote:

Was gonna have a flutter on this but no banks also now want your revolut statements too. Is trading considered similar to having an online paddy power account?

Prob -

They called me up for playing the lotto each week as that’s gambling. 

Artie Ziff View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2021 at 5:23pm
Originally posted by JoxerDaly JoxerDaly wrote:

Apparently they are trying to get Dogecoin to rocket now too.

Had a read of that thread on reddit, the main guy on it has made millions off 50k that he invested in GME. He's cashed out $13m so far.

Bought 20 quid of Doge this morning - over 40 now. Probably just a pump and dump but I'll keep my 3000 odd Doge and trade it for ADA later. 

One of mt good mates put 5 grand on ADA last week reckons its the next big thing ? 

Highly likely, but you'd want to be basing any decisions on buying it after you have done your own research not what a friend or strangely named internet folk tell you.
It would damage this forums' reputation
JoxerDaly View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoxerDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2021 at 7:47pm
I have done a good bit of research. Thinking of throwing 500 into it but onpy thing putting me off is the fact they have 45 Billion coins which would siggest it wont ever get that high in Value ?
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2021 at 7:54pm

I have done a good bit of research. Thinking of throwing 500 into it but onpy thing putting me off is the fact they have 45 Billion coins which would siggest it wont ever get that high in Value ?

Do your own research but don’t bet anything you can’t afford to lose.
It’s just ANOTHER crypto ccy
There are no barriers to entry, another crypto ccy will be set up next month.
One of the lads here has set up Bhobcoin that’s doing fairly well.

It will go up or down based on pure speculation. 

Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2021 at 8:20pm

Depends if you're losig money or not. If you're losing lots of money trading, then it's seen as a negative.

If you're not losing money then it's a savings account. The same banks that you want your mortgage from probably offer savings funds in the same shares.
seanyshuffler View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
PM snitch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanyshuffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2021 at 8:45pm
Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

Depends if you're losig money or not. If you're losing lots of money trading, then it's seen as a negative.

If you're not losing money then it's a savings account. The same banks that you want your mortgage from probably offer savings funds in the same shares.
Cheers! Get f**k all interest with savings in the bank so might aswell use a small portion of it.
Artie Ziff View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2021 at 10:10pm

Go for it. It's increased a lot lately and whenever Bitcoin crashes which it always does, the alt coins will do the same. If that happens DO NOT PANIC and sell. Just ride it out, it'll go up again. 

Best thing to do it is leave it for 2 or so years. Using Kraken or Binance would be exchanges recommended to use. 
It would damage this forums' reputation
JUICEBOMB View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JUICEBOMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2021 at 11:58pm
GameStop down 75%...
hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2021 at 12:16am
Originally posted by JUICEBOMB JUICEBOMB wrote:

GameStop down 75%...

Really???

Trading at 330 AH

Gamma squeeze tomorrow as a lot of options expire 31 Jan and the short squeeze will happen soon as the daily borrowing fees are so high. 

I can’t believe the regulators are protecting the hedge funds. 
They made it really difficult for any small retail investor to buy shares - On all the apps you could only sell. 
This drove the price down but the volumes were really small.
The big hedge funds need to buy millions of shares as they have sold more shares than what’s available. 

This guy has/will make at least $40-50m on this with a 50k bet 

Edited by Zinedine Kilbane 110 - 29 Jan 2021 at 8:46am

Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2021 at 12:21am

GameStop down 75%...

McG is a genius 
AKA pedantic kunt
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2021 at 12:27am

Edited by 9fingers - 29 Jan 2021 at 12:34am
PanteirA View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PanteirA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2021 at 8:31am
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

GameStop down 75%...

McG is a genius 
 LOL
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2021 at 9:53am
It's got ridiculous over the past few days. Reddit want to push the price higher, make themselves some money at the expense of Big Corporates. Big Corporates who have stakes in the online brokers want to minimise that so have reduced the number of transactions that online brokers can do.

Looking forward to see where today goes.
sausy View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
MAYO FOR SAM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sausy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2021 at 10:28am
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

GameStop down 75%...

McG is a genius 

He's presenting next weeks How To Be Good With Money" on RTÉ
Bimbos Burgers - "Official Sponsor of the Irish Squad"
gmfc90 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gmfc90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2021 at 10:52am
The cryptos are going strong. Elon Musk tweeted about Bitcoin and then the price went up by 20%. Crazy
Danger here, OH NO
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2829303132 38>
  Share Topic