You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Revolut Card:

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1920212223 38>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
MAYO FOR SAM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sausy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2020 at 11:21am
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

Banks not checking revolut now as well for loans and mortgages? Know a few people who were asked to shows statements for it. 

Depends on the case. If you were to get paid into your revolut or transfer all/majority of you wages into then they'll ask for statements.
Bimbos Burgers - "Official Sponsor of the Irish Squad"
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2020 at 12:34pm
I use revolut with Sky Bet, Paddy and William Hill since Christmas, it's only CreditCards they're blocking

Edited by Shedite - 13 Feb 2020 at 12:34pm
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2020 at 1:38pm
Originally posted by sausy sausy wrote:

Banks not checking revolut now as well for loans and mortgages? Know a few people who were asked to shows statements for it. 

Depends on the case. If you were to get paid into your revolut or transfer all/majority of you wages into then they'll ask for statements.

I know people who only put small amounts and were still asked, wasn't asked myself mind 
irelandfan View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irelandfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2020 at 1:43pm
Has anyone here ever used there Travel Insurance? 
I'm the gaffer whatever I say goes.
colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2020 at 1:45pm
Originally posted by irelandfan irelandfan wrote:

I have it but never claimed.
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2020 at 1:58pm
Originally posted by colemanY2K colemanY2K wrote:

Originally posted by irelandfan irelandfan wrote:

I have it but never claimed.

I have and claimed a few quid back on it last year.

Ok process although it was very slow.Its some company called white horse that runs it.
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2020 at 2:01pm

I was. I had to get the pdf statements through the app (can be done - pain in the hole) and give them to the bank. I only use revolut for a bit of small-scale spending abroad and in sterling. It is only a fraction of my spending.

That was Ulster Bank about a year ago. They saw a few transactions to revolut and wanted to see the accounts.
Gigibongi33 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gigibongi33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2020 at 5:56pm
No issues here topping up  PP and Skybet accounts using Revolut card
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2020 at 5:19am
Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

Been trying to transfer money from my bank account to my Revolut for over a week but keeps getting declined (yes there's money in there). Assumed it was because I was trying to transfer from a UAE account (although it wasn't an issue last month), but spoke to an customer service agent who said they're having the same issues with their accounts too.

Anyone else having issues with their account?

TJ was right.

Whatever this issue was has been fixed.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
armahibee View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote armahibee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2020 at 2:20pm
I've being told revolut is about to go under and not to use them to change my wages with them,

Edited by armahibee - 19 Mar 2020 at 2:20pm
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2020 at 2:22pm
They tweeted saying that the rumours are untrue but I'm not taking the chance.
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2020 at 2:23pm
Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

They tweeted saying that the rumours are untrue but I'm not taking the chance.
TJ has a new thread all lined up Big smile
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2020 at 2:30pm
Link?
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
armahibee View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote armahibee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2020 at 2:30pm
Nah don't think il chance it, bureau to change in Newry is competitive, back to mingling with the great unwashed 
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2020 at 2:33pm
Jaysus hope its not true but thankfully other options out there. Bought some cable clips for the car last night on ebay. Ebay conversion to euro was €1.91. Kept it at the sterling and let Revilut convert it. Saved 12c Cool
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2020 at 2:41pm
I’d assume, by the timing, that this is just another rumor about along with the army’s on the streets, the shops are closing etc etc 
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2020 at 2:43pm
I'd imagine so, but I use it regularly to send money home, as I find it the easiest and cheapest way so will clear it now instead of taking any chances.
Colum View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Colum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2020 at 2:45pm
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

I’d assume, by the timing, that this is just another rumor about along with the army’s on the streets, the shops are closing etc etc 

I get all of my news from social media and taxi drivers. RTE and the rest of the mainstream are lying to you
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1920212223 38>
  Share Topic