You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Revolut Card:

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 38>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2018 at 8:13pm
Got into it on a recent trip to the states - I'm a convert
alihau41 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alihau41 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2018 at 4:27pm
having a look at this, but think i might go with N26 bank instead. anyone got an account with them?
Patman Scoop View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Patman Scoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2018 at 4:46pm
Originally posted by alihau41 alihau41 wrote:

having a look at this, but think i might go with N26 bank instead. anyone got an account with them?

I have both Cool
Why no wine??!
Il Principe View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Il Principe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2018 at 7:57pm
just saved 9 euro on 150 euro transaction with ryanair, the coonts

revolut lads Clap
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2018 at 9:11pm
In Poland, my hotel with booking.com was 92e paid by Revolt 97e
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2018 at 9:20pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

It cost you €5? TJ was right!
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2018 at 10:16pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

LOL Delighted to pay an extra fiver.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2018 at 10:20pm
LOLLOLRevolut Clap
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2018 at 10:22pm
I haven’t a focking clue what this is
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2018 at 11:20pm
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

When you book a hotel outisde the eurozone the euro price quoted is indicative only as it based on the exchange rate at the time of booking. Also, as has happened before, sometiems if yo7 pay by card, the hotel will pre convert the exchange so youre paying the bank FX rate instead of teh ‘Revolut’ rate. Not saying tahts what happened in HBs case, maybe he just got unlucky but always ensure you pay the local currency as quoted on the booking confirmation.
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2018 at 12:16am
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

When you book a hotel outisde the eurozone the euro price quoted is indicative only as it based on the exchange rate at the time of booking. Also, as has happened before, sometiems if yo7 pay by card, the hotel will pre convert the exchange so youre paying the bank FX rate instead of teh ‘Revolut’ rate. Not saying tahts what happened in HBs case, maybe he just got unlucky but always ensure you pay the local currency as quoted on the booking confirmation.
Say you're right there. They converted it to euro before the card could. Sneaky polskis 
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
alihau41 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alihau41 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2018 at 8:36am
Originally posted by Patman Scoop Patman Scoop wrote:

I have both Cool

and would you say one is better than the other to have? anything i've read online leads to N26 being the better option.
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2018 at 8:42am

I have both Cool

and would you say one is better than the other to have? anything i've read online leads to N26 being the better option.

The blasphemy referendum isn't for a few weeks, you'd want to watch yourself around hereLOL
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2018 at 8:45am
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

I have both Cool

The blasphemy referendum isn't for a few weeks, you'd want to watch yourself around hereLOL

LOLLOL
alihau41 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alihau41 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2018 at 10:03am

I have both Cool

i mean, someone really needs to be more considerate to those poor souls in ballina
Patman Scoop View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Patman Scoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2018 at 10:48am

I have both Cool

I've been using N26 as my main account for the last 2 years give or take, love it tbh.

I use revolut for online shopping and when I travel abroad, also handy for paddypower if trying to keep the gambling off my statements!

Why not have both? they are free, if you dont like it just cancel it 
Why no wine??!
LO SCIENZIATO View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2018 at 11:47am

I have both Cool

I've been using N26 as my main account for the last 2 years give or take, love it tbh.

I use revolut for online shopping and when I travel abroad, also handy for paddypower if trying to keep the gambling off my statements!

Why not have both? they are free, if you dont like it just cancel it 

jaysus never thought of this. good man Pat! 
Fitzinho View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fitzinho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2018 at 1:31pm

EBS have requested my Revolut Statements from me (I'm switching mortgages to them). Likewise I have some gambling stuff and the lotto coming from there to keep it away from my current account. I haven't responded yet but Revolut doesn't do statements I don't think so I'm not sure how this will pan out with the underwriters.

They are also asking about my Coinbase, Boon and PayPal accounts as they see (small) sums of money going in and out of them from my current account occasionally.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 38>
  Share Topic