You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Restricted View Tickets

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Restricted View Tickets
    Posted: 31 Oct 2014 at 12:13pm
How restricted are these in Celtic Pk?
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Sponsored Links

FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2014 at 12:16pm
Had one of these a number of years ago in Lisbon Lions Stand, all it was from my point of view was the saftey barrier at the top of a stairwell when you're going up to your seat, didn't inhibit my view at all really.  Once no fooking eejit (as in Cologne last year) doesn't stand at it (and he won't in Glasgow cos the stewards will pounce, Germans didn't wanna know).

Nothing to worry about.
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
brianie View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brianie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2014 at 12:19pm
Originally posted by FREEWHEELER FREEWHEELER wrote:

Had one of these a number of years ago in Lisbon Lions Stand, all it was from my point of view was the saftey barrier at the top of a stairwell when you're going up to your seat, didn't inhibit my view at all really.  Once no fooking eejit (as in Cologne last year) doesn't stand at it (and he won't in Glasgow cos the stewards will pounce, Germans didn't wanna know).

Nothing to worry about.
Angry
ITS KEANE YES

YBIG You Can Please some of the People Some of the Time But Not All of The People All of The Time
erimus View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote erimus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2014 at 12:20pm
panic
This is our f**king country we're talking about - Keano

ROLL ON 2016
theheff1989 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
My name badge won a prize

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theheff1989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2014 at 12:22pm
Sit down people in Koln last year were annoying alright last year.
decky_c View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote decky_c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2014 at 12:35pm
I've never been in one of those restricted seats at Celtic Park but I have been at Anfield, it was a CL game and the whole stand - we were in the Anfield Road End - was standing for most of the game which was a pain in the hole because when we stood up we could see nothing past the halfway line. So I can see it from both sides.
ATFC
Since 1887
Sligo Hornet View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Runner Up, Branson lookalike 2003

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sligo Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2014 at 12:44pm
Wallet ?? What the fcuk is that ?
Colum View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Colum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2014 at 12:48pm
Originally posted by Sligo Hornet Sligo Hornet wrote:

Smile

Best bit is the amount of empty seats around him. Allocated seat w**ker
UpYePupYe View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UpYePupYe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2014 at 12:51pm
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2014 at 12:55pm
Originally posted by Colum Colum wrote:

Originally posted by Sligo Hornet Sligo Hornet wrote:

Smile

Best bit is the amount of empty seats around him. Allocated seat w**ker
Blanker or what Big smile
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2014 at 1:30pm
Vintage Hornet :)
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
dunloybhoy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dunloybhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2014 at 2:30pm
if ever there was a seat w**ker its those pictures

some should do a 'de-motivational' poster of it
put em under pressure!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic