Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Rangers Football Club

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 537538539540541 667>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2021 at 6:08pm
The reporter on radio 5 live (female English sounding) said there were no doubts about the red as it was a clear goalscoring opportunity and that another Aberdeen player was very lucky not to get a red for a tackle on Barisic

I’ll watch the highlights later 

Edited by Roberto Baggio - 10 Jan 2021 at 6:08pm
Sponsored Links

BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2021 at 6:12pm
Only seen one clip and it looked like Morelos clipped himself, defender didn’t attempt a tackle so very harsh to receive a red and concede a penalty.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2021 at 11:52pm
Was there not a “double jeopardy” rule brought in were teams couldn’t be punished with both a penalty and a red card given against them for situations like that? Or was that only when the keeper committed the foul?

The Aberdeen defender was trying to avoid clipping Morelos heel but didn’t manage to 

Harsh red 
gspain View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gspain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2021 at 11:57pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Was there not a “double jeopardy” rule brought in were teams couldn’t be punished with both a penalty and a red card given against them for situations like that? Or was that only when the keeper committed the foul?

The Aberdeen defender was trying to avoid clipping Morelos heel but didn’t manage to 

Harsh red 

No if he was deemed to have tried to tackle then only a yellow but if just a blatant foul denying an obvious goalscoring opportunity then a red.  Ref was correct.
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2021 at 12:18am
I watched the vast majority of the game, Curtis Main's challenge on Barisic was a shocker and so much so his manager hauled him off 2 minutes later. 

I have no idea how a team who are now 22 points clear of the rest and flying in Europe can be "handed the title" by the SFA despite their nearest rivals being miles below par this season.
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2021 at 1:31pm
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

I watched the vast majority of the game, Curtis Main's challenge on Barisic was a shocker and so much so his manager hauled him off 2 minutes later. 

I have no idea how a team who are now 22 points clear of the rest and flying in Europe can be "handed the title" by the SFA despite their nearest rivals being miles below par this season.

TonyJaa will write a well worded explanation in a moment...Scrap that, he will ignore it and continue to howl at the moon when Rangers next play
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2021 at 9:23am
-Wednesday 13 January 2021
At 10:30 AM (All Day)
CMC
CL-2018-000631 SDI Retail Services Limited v. The Rangers Football Club Limited
The hearing will be available to representatives of the media, on their request, and therefore will be a hearing conducted in public in accordance with CPR PD51Y. It will be organised and conducted using Microsoft Teams. Any media representative (or any other member of the public) wishing to witness the hearing will need to do so over the internet and provide an email address at which to be sent an appropriate link for access. Please contact comct.listing@justice.gov.uk-

Probably kicked down the road until 2024

Edited by tonyjaa - 13 Jan 2021 at 1:17pm
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2021 at 2:23pm
New Motherwell manager Graham Alexander is a big Rangers fan
Plays them in his first game this weekend

That satanic and also masonic hun conspiracy strikes again

Edited by Roberto Baggio - 15 Jan 2021 at 2:24pm
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2021 at 1:54pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

New Motherwell manager Graham Alexander is a big Rangers fan
Plays them in his first game this weekend

That satanic and also masonic hun conspiracy strikes again
Let Rangers escape with a draw todayThumbs Down
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2021 at 3:30pm
Comeback on
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2021 at 4:47pm
Slippy
"We had an email off Motherwell to be fair a few days ago talking about the standard of the pitch but we knew that at this stage of the season you’re not going to get perfect pitches. Ibrox isn’t perfect at the moment.

“It was just to give us an early indication about the pitch and that if the weather turned we could have an issue, and also to say Motherwell had to use it and it was not in the usual condition.

“It’s normally a fantastic pitch here. It was a heads up that if we had a period of weather that was bad the game could be 50-50. Thankfully the game went ahead, we appreciated the heads up but it’s nothing for Motherwell to be ashamed of"----

That was nice of them wasn't it?
Very nice of them indeed
A wee heads up to opposition, nice
Very nice
Territorial View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Territorial Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2021 at 5:54pm
Something tells me Rangers would have preferred 3 points from 'Well to a heads-up.

You know, like Celtic gifted them... Wink
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2021 at 9:39pm
Artie Ziff View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2021 at 9:43pm
Tonyjaa. What shape will Rangers finances be in if they make some good bread from a Europa League run and sell 2 players for 40m? 

It would damage this forums' reputation
Artie Ziff View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2021 at 10:51am
?? 

I'm only asking Tonyjaa as you know more about Rangers then their own board do. 

It would damage this forums' reputation
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2021 at 4:39pm
Duff and Phelps are to be rewarded around £20mill public money in damages over wrongful arrest over the liquidation of Glasgow Rangers in 2012

Absolutely scandalous that it is indeed tax payers money

Hun cops from the offset not happy at their club dying

Edited by tonyjaa - 19 Jan 2021 at 4:40pm
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2021 at 5:13pm
Ross County clearly throwing the game today. Hun lovers
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2021 at 5:45pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Ross County clearly throwing the game today. Hun lovers

I believe the ref got 2 assists 

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 537538539540541 667>
  Share Topic