Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Rangers Football Club

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 527528529530531 666>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2020 at 10:28pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Another good result for Rangers tonight despite the handier group they got over Celtic. 

In all fairness, Gerrard has gotten some decent results in Europe with Rangers over the last couple of years. 
Just a coincidence that they got a handier group? UEFA are hun bastas,draw was fixed

LOL
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Sponsored Links

horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2020 at 8:13am
Some goal by your man Roofe.

Everything is falling into place for Rangers, and falling apart for Celtic

It will be interesting to see if Rangers can maintain their form and not bottle it.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Croftman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Croftman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2020 at 9:55am
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

It will be interesting to see if Rangers can maintain their form and not bottle it.
Was pure class. Absolutely brilliant goal Clap
Some people just deserve a slap
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2020 at 11:33am
The daft thing about the goal it should of been 1-1.

Liege player unmarked 8 yards out from goal completely misses the ball and kicks the air instead, defender passes it to Roofe and hits it from 65 yards out.
Neil Armstrong View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2020 at 4:49pm
Winning comfortably and Morelos still on the Bench. 
Ulster Champions 2020 our 40th Title. Take that all ye Moanaghan ***ts!
zizu Kilbane View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zizu Kilbane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2020 at 11:27pm
I think there going to win their first ever top flight title this year 
"Sometimes, sh*t happens, someone's gotta deal with it, and who ya gonna call?"
sid waddell View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2020 at 11:33pm
Originally posted by Croftman Croftman wrote:

Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Was pure class. Absolutely brilliant goal Clap
That was an amazing goal

Just shows the confidence Steven Gerrard has instilled in his players, they're playing with great freedom

You'd have to hate football not to have enjoyed that goal

Just magnificent
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2020 at 11:38pm
Some goal by Defoe today as well 

Rangers now 1/2 with the bookies 
Neil Armstrong View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2020 at 11:46pm
Defoe 38 jaysus and 300th career goal
Ulster Champions 2020 our 40th Title. Take that all ye Moanaghan ***ts!
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2020 at 11:50pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

I would have thought they would be a lot shorter. I know it is only 6 points and with a game in hand, but by the time Celtic even get fit it could be Christmas! Even if a competent manager were to come in I feel it could be too late.
Any neutral that likes a big  bet could clean up there.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2020 at 11:54pm
No excuse for professional footballers not to be fit at this stage of the season, especially when you’re playing for history like Celtic are 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2020 at 12:03am

No excuse for professional footballers not to be fit at this stage of the season, especially when you’re playing for history like Celtic are 
I agree and I am not excusing them, but Aberdeen were much fitter than Celtic today and Rangers were last week too. Elyounoussi also  looks a yard slower than last year. Ajeti seems to have lost a yard since joining and he came from holiday! Frimpong seems burnt out. The whoe thing is a mess that could take a decent manager ages to fix.
gspain View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gspain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2020 at 10:17am
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

I would have thought they would be a lot shorter. I know it is only 6 points and with a game in hand, but by the time Celtic even get fit it could be Christmas! Even if a competent manager were to come in I feel it could be too late.
Any neutral that likes a big  bet could clean up there.

1/2 is surely not a good bet.  Yes Rangers are 6 points clear with a game more played and just beat Celtic comfortably however there is a long way to go.  Rangers comfortably beat Celtic last season and then fell apart after that.

Celtic have been consistently better at beating teams that stick ten men behind the ball and kick lumps out of the opposition.  This Rangers manager and players haven't ever come out on the winning side of a title race either.  They will now be under massive pressure as title favourites.  

I still would make Rangers slight favourites but wouldn't be putting a lot of money either way.  
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2020 at 10:59am
Celtic have struggled in all but a couple of those games. Celtic are not fit. Every player is off the pace and nobody knows their role in the team. Rangers have a squad that can rotate without any major disruption to how they play. They are a stick on to beat everyone at home right now and Celtic are not.
For Celtic to even have a sniff the manager would have to go and, even then, it will take a new manager time to get them fit and find his best team from a good squad of individuals. 
I would give Celtic about a 1 in 6 chance of winning the league right now.
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2020 at 12:22pm
Celtic will win the league.

Steven Gerrard is a bottler and I expect him to mess up.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2020 at 12:30pm
Gerrard is only a figurehead. Beale and McAllister are running the show. I don't think Gerrard even takes training.
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2020 at 12:37pm

Gerrard is only a figurehead. Beale and McAllister are running the show. I don't think Gerrard even takes training.

Which is the norm in the modern game, coaches will run the sessions while the manager observes for the most part.

"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2020 at 12:58pm
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

Which is the norm in the modern game, coaches will run the sessions while the manager observes for the most part.

Ah right. I didn't know that, but my interest in such things is minimal. I know locally that Bonner does take the training, but his job title may be head coach. Is it thag the difference between a manager and a head coach then? Is a manager actually needed at all then? 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 527528529530531 666>
  Share Topic