Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Rangers Football Club

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 525526527528529 664>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2020 at 8:14pm
Andrew Wilson
@AndrewWilson
Farcical decision by Bobby Madden. Two pens to Rangers neither strong but second just ludicrous. 2 clear penalties for us denied. Was ever thus
Sponsored Links

BaileNuisBhoy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaileNuisBhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2020 at 11:27pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Rangers doing well this evening very much to Tony's delight but you'd expect Galatasaray to put them away in the next round even with Rangers at home. 
I'd be very surprised if Rangers lost to Galatasaray. They are a very decent team in Europe and have beaten a lot better teams than Galatasaray in recent seasons in Europe 
Say no to Egg Chasing!!!
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2020 at 12:13am
Motherwell should have had a penalty at 1-0 today

tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2020 at 8:55am
Motherwell director Andrew Wilson hit out at referee Bobby Madden as the whistler awarded Rangers two penalties at Fir Park today.
The Fir Park blazer took to Twitter to slam Madden as Stephen Robinson's side were defeated 5-1 in the Scottish Premiership clash.
Steven Gerrard's team found themselves with two spot-kicks within 26 first-half minutes.
The first was given against Bevis Mugabi as his dangled arm made contact with a Calvin Bassey cross as he tried to pick out Scott Arfield.
The second was then given against Liam Grimshaw as he appeared to use an arm to stop a Ryan Kent corner as Bassey darted across the front post.
In between the two penalty decisions, the home side were denied a claim when Glen Kamara appeared to barge over Allan Campbell.
Fir Park director Wilson was far from pleased at Madden's decisions and took to Twitter to voice his opinion.
He wrote: "Farcical decision by Bobby Madden. Two pens to Rangers neither strong but second just ludicrous. 2 clear penalties for us denied. Was ever thus."
Wilson then responded to a tweet from BBC journalist Tom English. The tweet said: "Can Bobby Madden complete his hat-trick? Missed a couple of opportunities in that first half."
Wilson replied: "He has certainly been the most dangerous player on the field for @MotherwellFC to cope with and strong in defence also."
Upon full-time Wilson added: "Well in the end congrats Rangers - miles ahead. Our first shot on target 78mins or so.
"That gulf in resources shows but not winning in such a long time against them in league really boring. Am losing the same bet to my family Gers’ fans every sodding year. Oh well. On we march."
Motherwell have been approached for comment by Herald and Times Sport.
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2020 at 5:58pm
Originally posted by BaileNuisBhoy BaileNuisBhoy wrote:

Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Rangers doing well this evening very much to Tony's delight but you'd expect Galatasaray to put them away in the next round even with Rangers at home. 
I'd be very surprised if Rangers lost to Galatasaray. They are a very decent team in Europe and have beaten a lot better teams than Galatasaray in recent seasons in Europe 

They don't have their home crowd and I'd assume Galatasaray are favourites anyway? Rangers might be worth a decent bet if they're outsiders.  
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2020 at 7:09pm
Rangers are favourites.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2020 at 7:42pm
who’s at home 
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2020 at 9:54pm
You have to hand it to Gerrard, his record in European football since taking charge of Rangers is very impressive. 
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2020 at 10:48pm
That was an impressive scalp for rangers today. 
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2020 at 10:52pm
Reports coming in from Switzerland, Rangers have put in a request for their preferred group.

Club are very confident that their pick will come to fruition, while not guaranteed have asked UEFA to give Celtic the toughest group.
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
HuntysCousin View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2020 at 8:14am
LOL
manchesterbhoy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote manchesterbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2020 at 5:42pm
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

Reports coming in from Switzerland, Rangers have put in a request for their preferred group.

Club are very confident that their pick will come to fruition, while not guaranteed have asked UEFA to give Celtic the toughest group.

Signed and Paid for by 

Mr H Dallas Esquire 

Paid in pound coins and 50p pieces
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2020 at 3:30pm
Oh look Sevco get a penalty for feck all lol

Compare that to the foul/cert penalty on Duffy today that Celtic never got

Scotland eh? What a scheidt hole

Edited by tonyjaa - 04 Oct 2020 at 3:33pm
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2020 at 4:02pm
Have Rangers ever got an actual legitimate penalty? LOL
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Jock View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2020 at 12:45pm
Jack Wilshere linked with a move. Would be a decent signing. 
savo01 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote savo01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2020 at 12:50pm
Jack Wheelchair!  He'd not last a month! 

Jackie Charlton, Eoin Hand
Johnny Giles. Ireland
Mick McCarthy, Stephen Staunton
Cascarino
Tony Galvin, Niall Quinn
Packie doesn't let em in
North of Ireland
South of Ireland
Only one can go
ChesterCopperpot View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChesterCopperpot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2020 at 11:52am
Rangers now linked with both Wilshere and Danny Welbeck
Both would or maybe should do well up there, but would Rangers take the chance on massive wages and both injury prone
Territorial View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Territorial Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2020 at 12:43pm
Originally posted by ChesterCopperpot ChesterCopperpot wrote:

Rangers now linked with both Wilshere and Danny Welbeck
Both would or maybe should do well up there, but would Rangers take the chance on massive wages and both injury prone
Wilshere at least would have to be "Pay per play".

Though I'm not sure how much he could afford to pay them to get a game.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 525526527528529 664>
  Share Topic