You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Rangers Football Club

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 522523524525526 666>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2020 at 8:44am
From The Guardian

The former Leeds forward steered home a Borna Barisic cross in the 50th minute as Rangers improved on last weekend’s goalless draw with Livingston. However, a bizarre kit blunder meant that he celebrated his first strike for the club with his name misspelled as “Roffe” on the back of his shirt.
Sponsored Links

Green Cockade View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2020 at 9:27am
Looks like Roofe-Roffe has endeared himself with the riff-raff.
manchesterbhoy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote manchesterbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2020 at 12:26pm
some interesting footage of fat Freddy here went to London on the beer Saturday here he is back at Glasgow airport last https://twitter.com/mickmccahill/status/1297826758792749056?s=21

Seemingly he’s also wrecked a couple of cars at the training ground 
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2020 at 12:45pm
Funny how Celtic fans believe nothing written in any Scottish newspapers but believe every Morelos or Rangers related rumour made up on twitter or Celtic forum or screenshot from a WhatsApp group 

That could be anyone 

I’ll be looking forward to him leaving the club so this obsession Celtic fans have with him ends 

Edited by Roberto Baggio - 24 Aug 2020 at 12:49pm
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote manchesterbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2020 at 1:00pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Funny how Celtic fans believe nothing written in any Scottish newspapers but believe every Morelos or Rangers related rumour made up on twitter or Celtic forum or screenshot from a WhatsApp group 

That could be anyone 

I’ll be looking forward to him leaving the club so this obsession Celtic fans have with him ends 

I’m fairly sure it is him and have spoken to a few people, I’m not gonna post it here without doing that first 

There’s also one doing the rounds about a car being damaged but I’ll leave that off for now 

horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2020 at 1:22pm
It's a complete non story anyway.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2020 at 11:59am
FORMER Sevco chief executive Charles Green is to pursue "significant losses" after saying he is to receive a public apology after Scotland's most senior law officer admitted malicious prosecution of the former administrators of Rangers in connection with the collapsed club fraud case.
The executive says the apology will come from the Lord Advocate claiming he he should never have been prosecuted.
A letter sent to Mr Green’s solicitors, Jones Whyte LLP of Glasgow, adds that damages will be paid.
The letter is addressed to Jones Whyte and is from The Scottish Government Legal Directorate, Litigation Division.

It comes after the Lord Advocate last week also admitted a breach of human rights in the investigation which has led to the former administrators conducting a multi-million pound damages claim to clear their names.
It came in a fast-tracked lawsuit by David Whitehouse and Paul Clark who are suing both the Lord Advocate and the Chief Constable.
Mr Whitehouse and Mr Clark, who were joint administrators at the Ibrox club in 2012 following its takeover by Craig Whyte, have been awarded a huge interim expenses award of £350,000 and £250,000 respectively by Lord Tyre.
Iain Ferguson QC for Mr Clark described the government's actions in pursuit of the men as "nothing short of a disgrace".

The case comes three years after former Rangers owner Craig Whyte, who was the last man standing in the fraud conspiracy case, was acquitted of taking over the club by fraud at the end of a seven-week trial.
Mr Whitehouse and Mr Clark from Duff and Phelps faced criminal proceedings with others, including Mr Green in the wake of Mr Whyte's purchase of Rangers from Sir David Murray for a £1 and its subsequent sale before a judge dismissed the charges.
The letter to Mr Green's solicitor states: “I write to intimate that we are now in receipt of instructions on behalf of the Lord Advocate to attempt to negotiate settlement of the above action.
"The Lord Advocate intends to issue a public apology that Mr Green should never have been prosecuted. In addition damages will be paid. Our suggestion is that on production of properly vouched losses, quantum be addressed at mediation. These negotiations would be on the basis of no admission of liability."
Mr Green said: “I understand the letter was received at approximately the same time as the two former administrators of Rangers, Messrs David Whitehouse and Paul Clark of Duff & Phelps received theirs. I was relieved to hear that The Lord Advocate of Scotland admitted in court that Mr Clark and Mr Whitehouse had been the victims of malicious prosecution by the Crown. I will be making no further comment.”
Mr Green is also suing Police Scotland for wrongful arrest after charges against him were dropped.
But Mr Michael McLean, a partner at Jones Whyte said: “The admission made by the Lord Advocate is without precedent. Our focus is now to quantify the significant losses suffered by Mr. Green relating to what has been a damaging, traumatic and stressful life event for him.”
Mr Whitehouse, of Cheshire, has brought a damages claim against the Lord Advocate James Wolffe QC and the former chief constable of Police Scotland, Phil Gormley, for £9m. Mr Clark, of Surrey, sued for £5m.
Their actions stemmed from their alleged treatment by the police and prosecution authorities.
It is claimed that at no stage was there any justification for their detention, committal or prosecution and that the Crown never had sufficient evidence for any of the charges it brought.
Mr Whitehouse and Mr Clark won a ruling from a specially convened bench of five judges at the Court of Session in Edinburgh last year that the Lord Advocate did not have absolute immunity from a civil damages claim in such circumstances.
It comes four years after London-based legal firm Holman Fenwick Willan, who were acting for Duff and Phelps, was awarded £500,000 costs after police and prosecutors were found by the High Court in London to have "abused state powers" by carrying out an illegal raid and seizing privileged documents in connection with the failed Rangers fraud case.
It emerged earlier this month that former Rangers director Imran Ahmad was to receive a public apology from the head of Scotland's prosecution service and significant damages after he was wrongly pursued prosecution on fraud charges.
He initially wanted £2m in damages but it is understood he is now claiming tens of millions of pounds.
In October, last year Scotland's senior judge, the Lord President, Lord Carloway, overturned a previous court decision that the Lord Advocate was immune from the legal action by Mr Whitehouse and Mr Clark.
"Privilege is not a defence to malicious prosecution," he said
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2020 at 5:41pm
Aribo the drugs cheat?
Jock View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2020 at 6:50pm
Originally posted by tonyjaa tonyjaa wrote:

Aribo the drugs cheat?

He was rumoured to have broke Covid restrictions couple weeks ago. Now hes out for 4-6 weeks with an ankle injury.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2020 at 8:37pm
Originally posted by Jock Jock wrote:

Originally posted by tonyjaa tonyjaa wrote:

Aribo the drugs cheat?

He was rumoured to have broke Covid restrictions couple weeks ago. Now hes out for 4-6 weeks with an ankle injury.

Well he must definitely be a drugs cheat then 
ChesterCopperpot View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChesterCopperpot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2020 at 8:58am
Rangers will be hoping it is plain sailing in Gibraltar - after booking a £120m super yacht for their Europa League stay.

Guess the rumours of their demise have been greatly exaggerated

MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2020 at 9:14am
Originally posted by ChesterCopperpot ChesterCopperpot wrote:

Rangers will be hoping it is plain sailing in Gibraltar - after booking a £120m super yacht for their Europa League stay.

I don’t think they paid £120m to stay on the boat for a couple of days 
El Puto Amo
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2020 at 10:10am
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

Phil McFournames said they did.
ChesterCopperpot View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChesterCopperpot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2020 at 10:37am
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

Probably not - But wouldnt think it was cheap, especially for a team with apparently no funds
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2020 at 11:00am
LOLLOL

We’re now getting updates on Rangers accommodation for away European games.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2020 at 4:51pm
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

LOLLOL

We’re now getting updates on Rangers accommodation for away European games.

And not from TonyJaa...Can someone see if he's ok. I'm genuinely worried
drog addict View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2020 at 5:16pm
€120 for a twin room on it
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote manchesterbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2020 at 12:13pm
the sponging zombies dont even have their own Covid testing kit
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 522523524525526 666>
  Share Topic