You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Rangers Football Club

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 463464465466467 667>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PanteirA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2019 at 3:35pm
Originally posted by eireland eireland wrote:

Originally posted by PanteirA PanteirA wrote:

Originally posted by manchesterbhoy manchesterbhoy wrote:

utter vermin no other words for them 

he's been named and deleted facebook profiles, but enough people know him, dont condone any violence against him but no doubt someone will 
He hasn't deleted them. There are over 1000 comments since yesterday evening on his page , some threatening to murder him. 

You mean on the video posted here? That's from a celtic fan if so 
No, on one of his fb profiles. 
Sponsored Links

eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2019 at 5:47pm

he's been named and deleted facebook profiles, but enough people know him, dont condone any violence against him but no doubt someone will 
He hasn't deleted them. There are over 1000 comments since yesterday evening on his page , some threatening to murder him. 

That's surely mistaken identity? He's not a 15 year old. 
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2019 at 6:04pm

Scott Brown reaction was perfect. Don't stoop to their level. What a man. 

Thought the same. It's easy to say when it's not your sister though, must have been so hard no to go for him. 

What an utter prick your man is.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
PanteirA View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PanteirA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2019 at 6:21pm

That's surely mistaken identity? He's not a 15 year old. 
Yeah wrong fella LOL Got enough abuse and threats to last him a lifetime LOL
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2019 at 9:35am
Slippy getting his knickers in a twist about Scotland's treatment of Ryan Jack.

Big smile

Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2019 at 9:59am
Deflect deflect deflect
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2019 at 11:31am
Their "Director Of Football" has walked away

Odd timing

Rumours of a fallout a few weeks ago over the Helander transfer

Edited by tonyjaa - 14 Sep 2019 at 11:33am
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2019 at 3:47pm
The " 2 million up front with 2 separate installments of 2.5mill over the next 2 summers" superstar Ryan Kent has gone off injured, hamstring apparently
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2019 at 4:08pm
Shocked
manchesterbhoy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote manchesterbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2019 at 10:56am
Originally posted by tonyjaa tonyjaa wrote:

The " 2 million up front with 2 separate installments of 2.5mill over the next 2 summers" superstar Ryan Kent has gone off injured, hamstring apparently

twitter comment that liverpool have gone to uefa as the first instalment hasnt been paid and it wasnt from one of the usual ITK sources

this could get messy as big mike is due his cut soon is he not?
Flanno7hi View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flanno7hi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2019 at 12:39pm

twitter comment that liverpool have gone to uefa as the first instalment hasnt been paid and it wasnt from one of the usual ITK sources

this could get messy as big mike is due his cut soon is he not?

I thought that was a satire account?

Our City. Our Community. Our Club
IG @flanno_7hi
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2019 at 5:28pm

[DIV]
[/DIV][DIV]twitter comment that liverpool have gone to uefa as the first instalment hasnt been paid and it wasnt from one of the usual ITK sources[/DIV][DIV]
[/DIV][DIV]this could get messy as big mike is due his cut soon is he not?[/DIV]

No chance
Far too good to be true
manchesterbhoy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote manchesterbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2019 at 11:38am
ricksen passed away this morning, hated him as a player against us, but have to admire his courage and strength in fighting that horrible disease 
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2019 at 11:51am
Agree horrible disease to battle.

He really got into the spirit of the old firm alright 
Reillers88 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reillers88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2019 at 9:29am
Did the huns in the stands behave themselves last night?? 
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2019 at 10:04am
Bas Vos 🇳🇱🇪🇺
@Bas1411
Dear Rangers FC fans,

Today was my 306th football game, in my 64th ground, in the 17th country that I visited for football.

And among all the fans I have seen all over the world, you are the most disgraceful, annoying, and out of touch I have ever seen in the whole of my life.
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2019 at 10:06am
LOVELY BEHAVIOUR

Greg Docherty has been hailed for upholding the ‘good name of Rangers Football Club’ by Ballymena United boss David Jeffrey after an alleged spitting incident involving Eros Grezda prompted a probe into the player’s behaviour.
In Northern Ireland on Wednesday night Albanian international Grezda was accused by Ballymena players of spitting at opposition defender Andrew Burns during a 1-0 win for Rangers Colts in the Tunnock’s Caramel Wafer Challenge Cup.

The second half incident led to angry exchanges with Grezda confronting Ballymena skipper Jim Ervin, who is a big Rangers fan. The 24-year-old winger, who joined Rangers last year, was substituted by coach Graeme Murty in an attempt to calm the situation down.
In a game described by Ballymena players as ‘competitive but not over the top’ they were left stunned by the actions of Grezda whose Rangers future could now be on the line

Midfielder Docherty, who was the Colts captain at the Ballymena Showgrounds, entered the home dressing room after the game to apologise. Club legend Mark Hateley, Murty and coach Peter Lovenkrands were also quick to speak to former Linfield boss Jeffrey, whose association with the Ibrox outfit goes back a long way.
Jeffrey said: “I was most impressed by Greg Docherty. He is a young boy who has made the Rangers first team and he was captain for the night and took it upon himself to come into our dressing room to apologise for what happened upholding the good name of Rangers Football Club in the process.

“I know the Rangers people were embarrassed by what happened and felt let down. Mark Hateley and Graeme Murty both came to see me about it and I appreciated what they had to say. Peter Lovenkrands was also excellent. Their behaviour was both gracious and exemplary.

“Certainly what happened on the night will not affect the good relationship between Ballymena United and Rangers or indeed my own relationship with Rangers.

“When Alex McLeish was manager of the club I did my Pro Licence at Murray Park and when I was in charge of Linfield we played Rangers several times and they were always great occasions. I know Rangers are a fantastic club.
“From our perspective the matter is over and very much closed.”
Grezda has not hit the heights expected of him since arriving at Ibrox last summer. Boss Steven Gerrard wasn’t happy with the player’s display in April in a bounce game against Liverpool Under-23s and the controversy in Ballymena won’t have done the £2million signing any favours
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2019 at 10:12am
Fair play to Rangers hereClapcredit where it’s due
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 463464465466467 667>
  Share Topic