You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Remember Rangers?They liquidated and dont exist
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Remember Rangers?They liquidated and dont exist

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 445446447
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Grinds my gears.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2019 at 3:15pm
Originally posted by HuntysCousin HuntysCousin wrote:

Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Originally posted by HuntysCousin HuntysCousin wrote:

Originally posted by tonyjaa tonyjaa wrote:

Originally posted by ChesterCopperpot ChesterCopperpot wrote:

Aberdeens self destruction looks like it's guaranteed Rangers at least 2nd. What's going on there?

McInnes can go a long way to save their season by knocking sevco out of the cup tmrw

I think it'll be a draw (sevco win replay)

The boy done well!!
They have an outstanding away record so far this season, the semi final will he very very tough

Now on to them sevco ratbags....

Goldson shouldve got a straight red while McGregor & Morelos should have tallied up the yellows with their pathetic fouls & diving - the refs are still trying their outright best so this is still a title race IMO....

At this stage last year they were one point less in the league but at least they qualified for the semi final, all that "voodoo economic soft loan" help they are getting is really working out well so far....

Slippy G , the first sevco manager since 2015 not to reach the Scottish Cup Semi Final

How would decisions in a cup game affect the title race...
Suspensions. Rangers really struggle without Morelos, they often struggle with him! He was booed for diving last night and then spent the rest of the game throwing himself to the floor.

Ahh yes, I see. I always found it stupid that suspensions in cup competitions can count for league games, and vice versa, in some countries
I agree with that. It punishes the club who plays more matches as a result of being successful.
you were probably told to leave an Irish centre one night but kept mouthing off and some big church going Gaa player f**ked you out the door hence your hatred for the Catholic Church and Gaa aswell!
Sponsored Links

tonyjaa View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2019 at 9:31pm
Territorial View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Territorial Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2019 at 12:56am

https://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/news/17497933.rangers-lose-latest-round-of-merchandise-fight-with-sports-direct-boss-mike-ashley/

I can't copy and paste it unfortunately
Don't worry, I'm sure you can memorise it word-for-word easily enough.
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2019 at 8:21am
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2019 at 9:06am
Mason in the middle McLean rang Slippy G to apologise for not awarding a foul to them in the build up to the Hibs equaliser a week ago lol

He doesn't want to lose his membership to the lodge
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2019 at 2:18pm
CSCD View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CSCD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2019 at 5:05pm
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2019 at 8:17am
Aberdeen drawing at home FFS
Dont think they want 2nd again lol
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 445446447
  Share Topic