You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Rangers Football Club

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 387388389390391 666>
Author
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fr larry duff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2018 at 10:01am
i think rangers know that realistically they cant attract a top manager and therefore appointing a big name will help shift the season tickets to the gullibillies and possibly attract a few players to the club through gerrard's connections and stature.

could be john barnes all over again, but at least he could rap!

Sponsored Links

Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2018 at 10:07am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

I can see what they’re thinking going for Gerrard
He’s already stopped Brendan Rodgers winning a title 

LOLLOL
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2018 at 11:00am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

I can see what they’re thinking going for Gerrard
He’s already stopped Brendan Rodgers winning a title 
Quality Baggio !!!
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2018 at 11:14am
I actually think it’s a good move for Stevie to get experience managing and coaching.
It’s a decent team in a weak league. He will win more games than he losses which is good for the confidence.
It’s likely he will come 2nd which won’t damage his reputation.
He may even be able to secure loan deals for a number of young Liverpool players which keeps his connections to Liverpool.

From the rangers fans point of view it must be disappointing.
They want to stop Celtic getting No.50 and 10 in a row.
This doesn’t seem like the solution.

horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2018 at 11:31am
Rangers short term ambitions should be to copper-fasten second place and try and bridge that gap to Celtic. And do as best as they can in the cups.

They are deluding themselves to think they can finish ahead of Celtic.

They've not beaten them in about 10 plus games.

They've gone through 6 managers in the last 4 years. Everyone of them hounded out of the club.

The expectation versus reality is too big a gap.

This is a no win situation for Gerrard if he does decide to take the job.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
irelandfan View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irelandfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2018 at 12:14pm
Liverpool was founded by an Orangeman maybe it makes senseSmile.
I'm the gaffer whatever I say goes.
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2018 at 12:14pm
Perfect fit!
reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2018 at 12:21pm
Celtuc fans will make hay out of it if he does go there. Bound to be some good chants and banners!
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2018 at 12:37pm
he's taking the whole Kris Commons thing and his wife a bit too far
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2018 at 2:33pm
LOL
Originally posted by bogball88 bogball88 wrote:

I really hope this is true! I didn't think I could hate him anymore, he deserves huge credit in proving me wrong.
CSCD View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CSCD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2018 at 2:55pm
Originally posted by bogball88 bogball88 wrote:

Whats this?
kingofkings View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan
Going to a 'Bigger Club' next season

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kingofkings Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2018 at 3:25pm
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2018 at 3:32pm
If Gerrard does a miniscule look under the Sevco bonnet, he'll not touch them with a ten foot bargepole.  If he believes anything King says and takes the job then he's only himself to blame when it goes tits up, which it will while King remains at Ibrokes.

Stock up on the popcorn.
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2018 at 3:33pm
Must be true if it was on some random Arsenal forum 8 years ago posted by anonymous people.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2018 at 3:43pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Must be true if it was on some random Arsenal forum 8 years ago posted by anonymous people.

LOL

Exactly.

People believe some sh*te.

kingofkings View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan
Going to a 'Bigger Club' next season

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kingofkings Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2018 at 3:46pm
I'm sure it was reported in other places, was the first link I saw that had the story I heard. Might not even be what the OP was talking about
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2018 at 5:28pm
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2018 at 6:47pm
Originally posted by tonyjaa tonyjaa wrote:

Don't be fooled everyone

The only real story yesterday surrounding this Ibrox club is that the glib & Shameless liar Dave King never met the deadline to purchase the shares he promised to buy after the court order

The s(h)un

-----Sevco chairman Dave King is “in breach” of takeover rules after failing to cough up cash for his club share bid.

We told last week how the South-Africa-based businessman was set to comply with a court ruling ordering him to make an offer to buy the Ibrox side’s remaining shares.

King lost two hearings in the Court of Session after the Takeover Panel took action following its assertion that he acted in “concert” with three other stakeholders when he launched his boardroom coup in March 2015.

He had until yesterday to contact shareholders with an offer to buy up the rest of the remaining two-thirds of the club’s equity at 20p per share

If fully subscribed, King could be faced with a bill for £10.75million.

But his offer was last night branded defective after he didn’t provide “code-compliant” third party proof he had the cash to pay for the shares.

Dave King is now ‘in breach’ of takeover rules

***King is set to use funds from a company owned by one of his family trusts in South Africa to finance the offer.
Rangers International Football Club PLC have now reached out to the South African government to get the cash moved to the UK.***

A statement on the Rangers website said: “RIFC is seeking the necessary South African Government approvals to permit the cash required for the offer to be transferred to the United Kingdom to enable an appropriate third party to provide the cash confirmation.

“Meantime, the Takeover Panel has asked RIFC to advise shareholders that the Panel will take all appropriate steps to seek to ensure that a Code-compliant offer is made as soon as possible.”------

*** = There's your excuse right there "oh the south African government wouldn't let us take away the dough , erm, please buy a season ticket at an increased price please, erm, FTP !! "

Edited by tonyjaa - 27 Apr 2018 at 6:52pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 387388389390391 666>
  Share Topic