Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Rangers Football Club

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 360361362363364 667>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2017 at 7:44am
Originally posted by tonyjaa tonyjaa wrote:

Dallas jr is the ref for sevco tmrw nite away to Hamilton

Easy penalties on the menu

LOL Right on cue
Sponsored Links

Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2017 at 8:43am
Pantywetting about the ref in a match between Hamilton and Rangers

Fookin hell LOL
manchesterbhoy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote manchesterbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2017 at 9:31am
the bin bag dropped from the senior panel and former gaelic footballer dorrans might be heading the same way

barking mad pedro is even more fun than le gaffer le guen

surprised the state aid nutter hasnt been barking 
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2017 at 10:12am
Originally posted by Neil Armstrong Neil Armstrong wrote:

even betterLOL

There should be Questions asked in parliament, as to why Nicola Sturgeons police force never spotted an EXPLOSIVE device being smuggled in to a football match and thrown at a Rangers player, thats what i seen, why has no action been taken against griffiths for clearly inciting a riot and not for the first time, its only a matter of time , this is not sour grapes its rage, Butcher, Woods, Roberts, Ferguson all done for a lot less ,  and i would like to know how many sanctions and convictions were handed out to Hivs and there fans for the disgraceful and shameful scenes last year, thousands  of there fans took over our National stadium in full view of Nicolas police force and stewards who did hee haw,  i dont like knee jerk reactions but if the people at the top cant be bothered defending our club , dont blame players who after being fluc,ked up the arse by match officials and scum players, said players then go up and shake these players hands and then ask for a BJ and a cuddle at the end of the match, message for them at the top, people will vote with their feet, Scottish football is dying on its feet, is this the scums masterplan to get into the EPL 
tonyGer?
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2017 at 10:21am
Originally posted by manchesterbhoy manchesterbhoy wrote:

the bin bag dropped from the senior panel and former gaelic footballer dorrans might be heading the same way

barking mad pedro is even more fun than le gaffer le guen

surprised the state aid nutter hasnt been barkingĀ 

Serious?
What did Dorrans do?
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote manchesterbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2017 at 11:57am
was meant to give the arm band to one of pedros patsys last week and he gave it to the bin bag 

padre pedro needs him into confession why he did that

looks like the bin bag is the 2nd grass and dorrans the 3rd 

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2017 at 12:01pm
Who's the bin bag?
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote manchesterbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2017 at 12:13pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Who's the bin bag?

oh come on cant you work that one out

whose just been sent to play with the u20s?
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2017 at 12:17pm
I've no idea. I watch them 4-6 times a season whenever they play Celtic

Can't find it on google either

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2017 at 12:20pm
Kenny Miller?

And where did "the bin bag" come from?
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2017 at 1:08pm
Originally posted by manchesterbhoy manchesterbhoy wrote:

was meant to give the arm band to one of pedros patsys last week and he gave it to the bin bag 

padre pedro needs him into confession why he did that

looks like the bin bag is the 2nd grass and dorrans the 3rd 

Are you a child?
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2017 at 1:29pm
Binbag
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2017 at 1:45pm
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2017 at 3:20pm
For all their scheidtness sevco have a very good away record so I think they'll win tonight

Hence buying Pedro time until the next game

Win win for everyone
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2017 at 3:31pm

https://philmacgiollabhain.ie/2017/09/29/when-the-barking-dogs-are-inside-the-caravan/

Tony, I hope you do the decent thing and sponsor a good few bob to Phil through the donate function on his website? You get great mileage of the lad so I trust you are keeping him in business?
El Puto Amo
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2017 at 4:54pm
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

https://philmacgiollabhain.ie/2017/09/29/when-the-barking-dogs-are-inside-the-caravan/

Tony, I hope you do the decent thing and sponsor a good few bob to Phil through the donate function on his website? You get great mileage of the lad so I trust you are keeping him in business?
He is Phil!!
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2017 at 9:30pm
Dallas f**king Jnr
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2017 at 12:49am
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

Dallas f**king Jnr

Yep, refused to give Pena a red whilst sevco were 1 down as that would've ended them

Also had 2 other chances to red him later and this gave Pedro the opportunity to sub him early in the 2nd half

Cheating scum
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 360361362363364 667>
  Share Topic