You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Rangers Football Club

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 315316317318319 667>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SByrne24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2016 at 7:47am
Kranjcar would have to be on something similar to that. He took a lot of convincing to join Rangers he was happy in New York.
Sponsored Links

tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2016 at 8:07am
I'm aware their most 'high profile' recent signings are on

Barton 25k - 2 year deal
Krancjar 20k - 2 year deal
Senderos 16k - 1 year deal
Hill 15k - 1 year deal

Around 76k a week for just those 4 lol

Add to that guys like Taverner and Wagsy have signed improved deals thought to be around 20k

Bust bust bust bust bust bust

Edited by tonyjaa - 12 Sep 2016 at 8:07am
CSCD View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CSCD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2016 at 8:39am
Tick tock

Edited by CSCD - 12 Sep 2016 at 8:40am
manchesterbhoy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote manchesterbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2016 at 9:20am
I have seen their credit report it has a score of 6 when the danger zone is 25 and the safety zone is 65

There is some dodgy sh*t going on with hot money, and it's all going to come tumbling down especially if they lose to dolly and the minis
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2016 at 9:32am
Special shout out to Joe Garner, he is by far my new favourite Sevconian

He spends all game fouling, pretending to be injured, slabbering to the ref and acting the fake hard man little englander - perfect for this club and its fans

He's gonna be some laugh IF the refs don't buy his sheidt

Edited by tonyjaa - 12 Sep 2016 at 9:33am
Irish2011 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Irish2011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2016 at 3:32pm
Why were Sky Sports calling them Rangers at the weekend? Tony has been saying for years that their name is Sevco?
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2016 at 5:03pm
Originally posted by Irish2011 Irish2011 wrote:

Why were Sky Sports calling them Rangers at the weekend? Tony has been saying for years that their name is Sevco?

Your answer begins on page 1
Irish2011 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Irish2011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2016 at 4:00pm
Originally posted by tonyjaa tonyjaa wrote:

Originally posted by Irish2011 Irish2011 wrote:

Your answer begins on page 1
But why don't Sky, BBC, etc etc call them Sevco?
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2016 at 6:14pm
Big Warbsys press conference today was hilarious, full of ramblings

He said one in particular insensitive comment about the 5-1 defeat saying "no one died"

"I felt some of the comments were inappropriate. The whole media aspect up here is so negative. I'm an Englishman working in Scotland and I find it depressing that some of the comments, some of the programmes on TV, are so negative.
"One of the comments that irritated was: 'Go to your friends on TalkSPORT for a positive outlook'.
"Well I'd rather have a positive outlook. I'm not going to say you enjoy losing but I'd rather have a positive outlook on football than a negative one.
"Too many aspects of the Scottish media are negative and it would be good for everybody in the game if there was a little bit positivity when the situation arises.
"I'm told it's part of the culture. I can't understand it."

Edited by tonyjaa - 15 Sep 2016 at 6:47pm
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2016 at 6:19pm
Joey Barton sent home from training after bust up with Halliday

Told not to come back until Tuesday

Edited by tonyjaa - 15 Sep 2016 at 6:21pm
manchesterbhoy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote manchesterbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2016 at 6:23pm

daily rectum now reporting indefinite 

had a look on fuhrerfuhrer.com they are saying its wallacey he scrapped with, thats a better fit as he is a known GRASS

fighting at ironside park they just keep on giving 
Neil Armstrong View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2016 at 10:51pm
Ulster Champions 2020 our 40th Title. Take that all ye Moanaghan ***ts!
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2016 at 11:27pm

Pretty convenient for him that was. Was able to watch his favourite team play in the Champions league Clap
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2016 at 9:07am
Good chance for Rangers to get out of paying his wages now if he can be sacked for improper conduct or something similar, and his contract terminated?
Now they know that he's sh*te and has nothing to offer.

CSCD View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CSCD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2016 at 1:48pm
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2016 at 10:50pm

Big Warbsys press conference today was hilarious, full of ramblings

He said one in particular insensitive comment about the 5-1 defeat saying "no one died"

"I felt some of the comments were inappropriate. The whole media aspect up here is so negative. I'm an Englishman working in Scotland and I find it depressing that some of the comments, some of the programmes on TV, are so negative.
"One of the comments that irritated was: 'Go to your friends on TalkSPORT for a positive outlook'.
"Well I'd rather have a positive outlook. I'm not going to say you enjoy losing but I'd rather have a positive outlook on football than a negative one.
"Too many aspects of the Scottish media are negative and it would be good for everybody in the game if there was a little bit positivity when the situation arises.
"I'm told it's part of the culture. I can't understand it."

I read those quotes yesterday and thought even the Rangers fans would hate him, funny thing was I'd take a wee bit of a joint so was stoned and was reading it in a Colin Montgomery voice,  wasnt till after it I'd realised he's the quintessential Scottish Englishman, had a good laugh to myself.

Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2016 at 1:35pm
It's up to Belfast Bhoy Liam Boyce to slay the zombies today
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2016 at 4:57pm
More points dropped by the mighty Newco.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 315316317318319 667>
  Share Topic