Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Rangers Football Club

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 416417418419420 664>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2018 at 8:02pm
Originally posted by Guppy Guppy wrote:

Personally, I think he's a decent footballer and has attributes the ROI would love to have on board. Knockdowns and hold a ball up, which is what we're lacking now a plan B. However he's a complete fool with his dick.

He’s sh*te 
Sponsored Links

pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2018 at 8:59pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Originally posted by tonyjaa tonyjaa wrote:

Sevco need help from fan Andrew Dallas today in getting their first away win in 8 months

The 2 penalties he awarded would not be awarded to Celtic, more blatant cheating

I wonder will Morelos get a 2 match ban in retrospect for his dive?
Have a focking day off Tony you crazy f**kLOL
I saw the result and knew Tony would've something, the same thing, to say!
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2018 at 9:17pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Sevco need help from fan Andrew Dallas today in getting their first away win in 8 months
The 2 penalties he awarded would not be awarded to Celtic, more blatant cheating

I wonder will Morelos get a 2 match ban in retrospect for his dive?
Have a focking day off Tony you crazy f**kLOL

LOL
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2018 at 7:43am
Watched sportscene to see these penalty decisions

Both were clearcut pens. First one he stops the cross reaching the rangers striker with his outstretched arm, the second one Morelos has his leg clipped
Wise up Tony 
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2018 at 8:45am
Should've been a penalty to Hamilton first half too but sure you "watched Sportscene to see these penalty decisions"

Interesting you don't comment on that my little petal
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2018 at 9:01am
Tony, let it go man. The huns are nothing anymore. The more you comment on them, the more it makes them relative.
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2018 at 9:52am
Agree, Hamilton should have had a penalty. You never mentioned that in your post though.

My comments were on the two Rangers penalties though which, after reading your post, I tuned in to see two very controversial decisions awarded to them. Totally wrong, they were stone wall penalties. And even more funnily, you wanted Morelos banned retrospectively for diving for having his heel clipped inside the box LOL FFS Tony take a few deep breaths and a half hour to gather yourself after a Rangers game before posting your sh*te on here. So delusional its funny.

I've absolutely no doubt that if those two incidents happened in a Celtic match and Celtic weren't awarded penalties for them you would be on yapping about a cheating ref and a conspiracy.

Edited by Roberto Baggio - 22 Oct 2018 at 9:53am
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2018 at 10:02am
Didn't read any of it
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2018 at 10:05am

Didn't read any of it

LOLLOLLOLLOL

Most childish response ever.

Therein lies your problem. You won't read anything unless its written by Phil Mac 4 names and his constant we are victimized mentality.

Edited by Roberto Baggio - 22 Oct 2018 at 10:13am
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2018 at 10:21am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Didn't read any of it

LOLLOLLOLLOL

Therein lies your problem. You won't read anything unless its written by Phil Mac 4 names and his constant we are victimized mentality.

ah but he did read it just has no responseLOL
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2018 at 10:31am
LOLkin ell
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2018 at 11:08am
I can taste your tears

Every single one of them

Get it firmly up each and every one of u

My lovers
Flanno7hi View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flanno7hi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2018 at 11:31am

Didn't read any of it

LOLLOLLOLLOL

I think Tony's obsession is as funny as the next person on here but repeating a name Rangers fans use to take the piss out of the Irish language is a bit strange for you RB. I quite liked phil's writing on the Hugh Dallas story although nowadays his obsession with Rangers would rival our Tony.

Our City. Our Community. Our Club
IG @flanno_7hi
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2018 at 11:44am
It was Celtic fans started calling him that, I can assure you. He made up his name, which has no basis in the Irish language at all, partly to remove his connection to instances of mistreatment when he was a social worker in Glasgow.
The man is a ****.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2018 at 11:47am

I can taste your tears

Every single one of them

Get it firmly up each and every one of u

My lovers

LOL
I'm not a petal, I have never shed a tear about you, and i'm not your lover.
I'm a Celtic fan like you. Just not a blinkered delusional one. Its time you started acting your age.

manchesterbhoy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote manchesterbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2018 at 11:56am
interesting the durrant story took a week for the daily rectum to print it, does that mean some bad news coming?

surprised phil isnt all over it 

what did the orange giraffe get up to? was it just being a snapchat sexpest?

also ryan kent in a bit of soup - media silence on it serious assault allegedly 
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2018 at 12:05pm

Didn't read any of it

LOLLOLLOLLOL

LOL
Flanno7hi View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flanno7hi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2018 at 12:19pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

It was Celtic fans started calling him that, I can assure you. He made up his name, which has no basis in the Irish language at all, partly to remove his connection to instances of mistreatment when he was a social worker in Glasgow.
The man is a ****.

Fair enough, never knew that. 
Our City. Our Community. Our Club
IG @flanno_7hi
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 416417418419420 664>
  Share Topic