3 [16.67%]
2 [11.11%]
3 [16.67%]
0 [0.00%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Absolutely Use Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Relegation 2011/12
    Posted: 05 Aug 2011 at 4:34am
For me its Swansea, Wigan and Blackburn

Swansea defence will be picked off too easy, central mid looks pedestrian. I do like Sinclair and Graham will get a few goals but they will concede more than they will score.

Wigan, Nzogbia is a huge loss, he was there highest scorer last season and got a few assists also. A long season for Wigan and Certs for relegation.

Samba will be a huge loss toBlackburn and Kean simply is out of his depth. I believe he wil be the first manager tp be sacked but by then it will be too late.
Say nothing till you hear more
Sponsored Links

erimus View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote erimus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2011 at 5:34am
Norwich,Swansea and either Wigan/Newcastle/Blackburn for me
This is our f**king country we're talking about - Keano

ROLL ON 2016
Landon Donovan View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2011 at 5:35am
Newcastle are fecked
Irish Times Fantasy 6 Nations

League Name: YBIG League
Password: YBIG
heyirish View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heyirish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2011 at 5:45am
Originally posted by Landon Donovan Landon Donovan wrote:

Newcastle are fecked

think they could be in serious trouble....

Blackburn Newcastle Wigan is 225-1. Worth a small bet

Edited by heyirish - 05 Aug 2011 at 6:07am
karl pilkington to doctor when getting prostate examined: jesus thats high up that is, fcuking hell, right you're touching a lung now
greenarmy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2011 at 6:12am
Everton 25/1 to go down. Thumbs Up

Edited by greenarmy - 05 Aug 2011 at 6:14am
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2011 at 7:36am
Swansea, QPR and Blackburn for me.

Swansea - simply because the play-off champions always seem to struggle.
QPR - Apart from Taabart, really poor midfield, strikers won't cut it at top level either.
Blackburn - Have signed nobody of note and have an inexperienced manager.

Wolves need to have Hunt and Doyle fit if they are to stand a chance. Wigan always seem to survive somehow and grind out the results.
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2011 at 7:51am
Norwich, QPR and then Blackburn or Wigan
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2011 at 9:09am
said it on here a few times but load saying blackburn, think itll be the same myself, they're 7/2 with the bookies so get on board
MintBerryCrunch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MintBerryCrunch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2011 at 9:22am
Norwich Wigan Swansea 
Siralex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Poor Man's Duncan Castles

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Siralex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2011 at 10:12am
Impossible to vote in this...

If we think one team is the worst team, and if that proves t be right and they are the worst team by November, then sack their manager....there could be a big improvement.  For example, looking at it now I think Blackburn could be in big trouble because Steve Kean doesn't have a great deal of experience nor does he get the best out of his squad.  But if they are bottom in November and he gets sacked and they bring in someone I think is a great manager, then I won't think they'll get relegated.

You can't win with predicting relegation before the season starts!

If I keep writing enough hagiographic articles on Man Utd, they might give me a job
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2011 at 10:25am

Well Blackburn have got off to the worst possible start with that complete joke of an ad...

I'd say it'll be Blackburn, Norwich and Q.P.R. Think Swansea might be the Blackpool-esque surprise package this season.
Clonbhoy View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
AKA Sir Basil Butterpeas Esquire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clonbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2011 at 10:31am
Originally posted by Siralex Siralex wrote:

Impossible to vote in this...

If we think one team is the worst team, and if that proves t be right and they are the worst team by November, then sack their manager....there could be a big improvement.  For example, looking at it now I think Blackburn could be in big trouble because Steve Kean doesn't have a great deal of experience nor does he get the best out of his squad.  But if they are bottom in November and he gets sacked and they bring in someone I think is a great manager, then I won't think they'll get relegated.

You can't win with predicting relegation before the season starts!

Agree with that, on top of this there are so many teams who have learned from Portsmouth it seems. Wigan, QPR etc. have signed little. Newcastle appear in disarray alright and on the face of it I give them little hope but if Ashley was to depart before Christmas and a future of stability appeared you never know. 
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2012 at 6:01pm
Wolves look to be doomed, have showed very little that would make you think a few good results are around the corner. Probably the worst defence in the league.

I hope Kean keeps Blackburn up especially after the abuse he received at the start of the season.

Edited by fear-glas - 27 Mar 2012 at 6:02pm
Drumaville View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drumaville Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2012 at 2:27pm
Wolves Wigan and QPR for me.

Edited by Drumaville - 03 Apr 2012 at 2:27pm
Double Maxim draught in the Derry pub now you are talking.
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2012 at 2:35pm
Mark Hughes will keep QPR in the premiership. Kean and blackburn are doomed.
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drumaville Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2012 at 2:37pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Have you seen QPR fixtures ?
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drumaville Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2012 at 2:37pm
Originally posted by Drumaville Drumaville wrote:

Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Have you seen QPRs  fixtures ?
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2012 at 2:41pm
Wolves are gone already imo
QPR given the run of fixtures they have left
Blackburn after all the drama that went on this season relegation will make it worse
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic