You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Redknapp's Court Case

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 16>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barna Bee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2012 at 2:26pm
This case is a farce .....why would he need to fiddle £30 k , he is loaded ....at most he will get a fine and a slap on the wrist for this and may not be able to become Engalnd manager as a result.
£30k is a chicken feed amount to owe the taxman. This high profile individual is being used by the prosecution to raise the awareness of offshore accounts for tax declaration....a bit like the Ansbacker farce in ireland a few yaesr back ...anyone who believes otherwiase is kidding themsleves.

What a waste of tax payers money this will turn out to be ?

Is not as if the fleet street hacks don't have other things to be reporting about .

For those of you think his punichment will be anything more then I said you are going to be very disappointed..

By the reading of the case they might not even find him guilty FFS

Suck on that one Q Man

"in di cup for Tottinghang!"
Sponsored Links

Clonbhoy View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
AKA Sir Basil Butterpeas Esquire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clonbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2012 at 2:52pm
The poor little barrow boy. 'e can't read or write pwoper
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2012 at 3:45pm
Why the fook though did he open the account in Monaco under his Jaysus dog's name?  WTF was the that about?  Was he leaving his dosh to the pooch when he dies or what?
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
Siralex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Poor Man's Duncan Castles

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Siralex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2012 at 3:47pm
Barna Bee's defence is that "'Arry is loaded" therefore wouldn't need to cheat tax...

f**kin' hell! 

What a post...start to finish!
If I keep writing enough hagiographic articles on Man Utd, they might give me a job
Barna Bee View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barna Bee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2012 at 3:54pm

ah royal coming from you and your alias alright ....now what a cheek ? start to finish ....not like Siralex to be partial to a few quid from the boss or otheerwise is it ? Or what about his asian restaurant buddy ?

However this is not about Spotless Alex Ferguson the untouchable is it ? so back to Harry....still a sotrm in a tea cup and a complete waste of time ....a media circus over sweet FA
"in di cup for Tottinghang!"
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2012 at 3:54pm

'arry wasnt on the real big bucks at southampston or pompey or even at the 'ammers.

you can be sure he is on huge coin at spurs but back in the pompey days a 150 grand "bonus" from mandaric would not have been sniffed at ( by his dog )

The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2012 at 3:57pm
my team :- everyone is honest , not that type of player,  hard done by the refs, stitched up by the FA/cops/Taxman, never a racist  etc etc

your team :- w**kers , cheats , racists , thieves etc. etc.

yawn....

The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
Siralex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Siralex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2012 at 3:57pm
Originally posted by Barna Bee Barna Bee wrote:

ah royal coming from you and your alias alright ....now what a cheek ? start to finish ....not like Siralex to be partial to a few quid from the boss or otheerwise is it ? Or what about his asian restaurant buddy ?

However this is not about Spotless Alex Ferguson the untouchable is it ? so back to Harry....still a sotrm in a tea cup and a complete waste of time ....a media circus over sweet FA

LOLLOL

Barnabee - you are one tit!  A funny tit though.  Your logic for defence, taking your drivel about Sir Alex Ferguson aside, means you haven't one iota or tiny wee clue about what you are talking about!

I dare you read what you wrote above and then your reply to me without whincing and cringing...I whinced and cringed at both....seriously!

LOL
If I keep writing enough hagiographic articles on Man Utd, they might give me a job
Clonbhoy View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clonbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2012 at 3:58pm
The bluffer has been and always will be a dodgy gangster. He may not be the only manager to have put a few sneaky quid in his wallet but he is the master of it. Hope this horrible,lying man gets what he deserves, if only to see the papers the morning after!!
Siralex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Siralex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2012 at 3:59pm
Originally posted by RogerMilla RogerMilla wrote:

my team :- everyone is honest , not that type of player,  hard done by the refs, stitched up by the FA/cops/Taxman, never a racist  etc etc

your team :- w**kers , cheats , racists , thieves etc. etc.

yawn....

Is Barnabee a Tottenham fan?

LOL

You couldn't make this stuff up!  I really need to start writing a book about three or four of the carachters in this forum!  Hilarious!

LOL
Emerald View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emerald Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2012 at 4:05pm

Clonbhoy View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clonbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2012 at 4:07pm
Love the IT crowd!! Back on topic- 'Arry the bungmeister
Siralex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Siralex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2012 at 4:38pm
Jaysus - the defence of Arry today would bring a tear to a glass eye...

Paints himself as a bloke not on top of things in his life at all...has never sent an email or a text, can't write...can't even write down his teamsheet...Claims he never knows what's coming in or out of his bank account..Once lent a man £250,000 and never got it back...never realised he wasn't being paid by The Sun for his column for 18-months or so....

I'm not really surprised....Let's see if being vague is a good enough defence for dodging tax..I doubt it; but at least it's better than Barnabee's "I'm rich, why would I cheat the tax system."

It is my opinion that Milan Mandric is the real evil in this particular story, that Arry wouldn't have had a notion in him to open an overseas bank account to lodge that money in...Mandric held his hand through it all...

I don't rate Radknapp as a manager..think he is overrrated and has had an easy ride of it; doesn't mean I don't feel a little sorry for him in this instance though.  It's likely to cost him his dream job of being international gaffer.

Edited by Siralex - 26 Jan 2012 at 4:40pm
Clonbhoy View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clonbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2012 at 4:39pm
Originally posted by Siralex Siralex wrote:

Jaysus - the defence of Arry today would bring a tear to a glass eye...

Paints himself as a bloke not on top of things in his life at all...has never sent an email or a text, can't write...can't even write down his teamsheet...Claims he never knows what's coming in or out of his bank account..Once lent a man £250,000 and never got it back...never realised he wasn't being paid by The Sun for his column for 18-months or so....

I'm not really surprised....Let's see if being vague is a good enough defence for dodging tax..I doubt it; but at least it's better than Barnabee's "I'm rich, why would I cheat the tax system."

He should be given a knighthood and an oscar for his performance
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2012 at 4:55pm
He always gets too prickly for my liking when this sorta stuff is thrown at him, look at his juvenile response to the Rovers fans in Tallaght taunting him and as I said, why in Jaysus name was the account opened under a fookin dog's name?

He has done a brilliant job with this current Tottenham team and he doesn't seem to tolerate some of the nonsense from players other gaffers seem to tolerate but he's dodgy as fook and only Teflon Don seems to have a better record than 'Arry.
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
packiesglove View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote packiesglove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2012 at 4:56pm
heard a few tales of auld innocent *arry living over hear in east london, believe me he is not slow in asking for his dough. 
         the most amazing quote i've heard from him (and it was from his mouth during the bung inquiry) was that "in 40 years of being involved in football he'd never experienced it....". he must think we are f*cking stupid, bungs have gone on for years in football, all that cash sloshing around especially back in the "pay on the gate" days of 60,000 crowds. what a muppet ! 
When you're chewing on life's gristle, don't worry give a whistle....
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2012 at 5:24pm
http://fourfourtwo.com/news/england/94225/default.aspx
Shocked

Edited by ShamtheRam - 26 Jan 2012 at 5:32pm
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2012 at 6:28pm
Have to say hearing the 5 oclock news when just outta work i near crashed the car in fits of laughter when yer one on rte 2 radio said 'arry's defence is he cant write proper LOL i'd also be pretty confident media loving harry would have been seen on transfer deadline day or in fact most days with his phone in hand txting folk 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 16>
  Share Topic