You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Real Madrid Tickets

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dino Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Real Madrid Tickets
    Posted: 04 Jan 2016 at 2:13pm
Heading to Madrid with the missus the end of Feb, as it happens Real play Atletico while we're there, there's tickets available on Viagogo but i've never used/heard any reports about that site, anyone on here ever use it? good feedback?
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2016 at 2:14pm
Originally posted by Dino Baggio Dino Baggio wrote:

Heading to Madrid with the missus the end of Feb, as it happens Real play Atletico while we're there, there's tickets available on Viagogo but i've never used/heard any reports about that site, anyone on here ever use it? good feedback?

The site is legit and perfectly safe to use but you will be paying way over the odds for the tickets.
gspain View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gspain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2016 at 2:20pm

You can normally book them at face value here http://www.servicaixa.com

However for the Barca and derby games I'd imagine they are really tough.  They don't go on sale until the Monday before the game.

gspain View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gspain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2016 at 2:22pm

Getafe v Celta on that weekend too.  Should be no problem getting into that one.
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2016 at 2:37pm
Bought tickets for El Classico last season in the Bernabau using Viagogo. No problems with Viagogo but the tickets cost me €400, €350 + €50 service charge. I'd say the Madrid derby will be cheaper than that though.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2016 at 2:47pm
Like most, season ticket holders sell their tickets even for big games.

If you go to the stadium in the morning and hang around you will get them.

Expect to pay €200 for a €35 ticket in the Curva Sud in with the Ultras.
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2016 at 4:21pm
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

Bought tickets for El Classico last season in the Bernabau using Viagogo. No problems with Viagogo but the tickets cost me €400, €350 + €50 service charge. I'd say the Madrid derby will be cheaper than that though.

Pinch 

€50 service charge on massively touted up tickets. I'd never, ever pay anything like that just on the principle. 
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
EdisonCavani View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EdisonCavani Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2016 at 10:02am
Don't know anything about Viagogo but can you only tell you from my experience that there will be touts selling outside the ground in the hours before the match. 
Was there for the Valencia match in May and the average price for a €35 face value ticket was somewhere between €100 & €120.  I'd expect the prices to be considerably higher for the Athletico derby. 

I got lucky and met a Socio outside the ground who sold me his ticket just in front of the presidential box for €50 as he wanted to watch that match with his friend in the south end! 

My advice of trying to buy a ticket outside any ground is don't be shy about asking every fella you see hanging around if he wants to sell a ticket.  Has worked me all the time over the years.       
seanyshuffler View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
PM snitch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanyshuffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2023 at 5:05pm
Got two tickets for the Valencia game today this afternoon. Would anyone recommend spots to go before the game to eat drink etc?
nimbin_surfer View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nimbin_surfer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2023 at 5:15pm
Loads of kiosks directly outside the stadium that sell drinks and food. Should be good atmosphere around them. Enjoy
Roberto_Carlow View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto_Carlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2023 at 5:45pm
I went in 2015 and just had a few pints around gran via and then jumped on the metro which is a few stops up, maybe 15 mins from memory.

There are a few little restaurants/ bars outside the ground that you get food and eat and drink outside them mainly due to how busy it is (we were there August so was boiling so ideal)

The ground only sells non alcoholic beer inside (7 years ago anyway) and is still up there with one of my favourite grounds. Unreal place. When we were there, they beat Betis 6-1, and in front of us was a young couple with Mrs in her Madrid shirt and the Mr in his Betis shirt. She started off with general banter as each goal went in and ended the game consoling the poor lad after his team got humiliated.
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2023 at 6:02pm
Originally posted by seanyshuffler seanyshuffler wrote:

Got two tickets for the Valencia game today this afternoon. Would anyone recommend spots to go before the game to eat drink etc?
We went to Irish Rover,short walk from the stadium. Is all the construction still going outside the stadium? 
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Artie Ziff View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2023 at 8:19pm
There are loads of options within a 15 minute walk of the Stadium 
It would damage this forums' reputation
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic