You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ray Darcy Euro Song

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2012 at 11:06am
No
Sponsored Links

whoRya View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whoRya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2012 at 1:04pm
Originally posted by elroy45 elroy45 wrote:

Would sooner do it on Tom Dunnes show or someone who has an interest in Irish football.  Darcy can be regularly heard to go on about how he only goes to rugby games, doesnt bother with football.

Here Here!!
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2012 at 1:17pm
Originally posted by The GerK The GerK wrote:

Chillax

The wheels have been in motion on this for over a month nowThumbs Up
its my idea,get in line and stop ambushing
might let you bang this in the background if you behave

http://www.emismusic.co.uk/images/Tambourine2.jpg
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2012 at 1:58pm
I'll bang your fuking headThumbs Up
St.Pauli Reloaded 2 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote St.Pauli Reloaded 2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2012 at 2:07pm
Originally posted by The GerK The GerK wrote:

Shower of tramps Thumbs Up

Gerk i know you always come up Trumps, but to adapt our beloved Hold Me Now is a fantastic gesture 
 your more than welcome for a pint in Dalyer anytime ClapClap
In Martin and Roy we Trust !
Eamo94 View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eamo94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2012 at 2:58am
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Brewing up a storm

Class tune. Great Chrous to get people going!Clap
"I retire content that I have had the opportunity to play football for the greatest nation in the world." - Keith O'Neill
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2012 at 4:42am
Darcy talkin bout it now
toffeeforever View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toffeeforever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2012 at 10:53pm
myself and a few mates penned a tune for euros.  We went the angle of adding some new lyrics to a well known tune !

the song can be listened to here -   http://www.facebook.com/24years

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2012 at 11:26pm
Is that the 24 years song,to the tune of Alice?
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toffeeforever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2012 at 11:53pm
yeah thats the song . .  did the link not work??  

you should be able to listen to it here  : -

we did an interview with Tom Dunne on it before.    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPqchtxa_nk  I agree that he is definately more of a soccer man than Ray but Ray has a bigger following I suppose. 

Going to be interesting to see what songs appear over the next few weeks.  Only 151 days to June 10th!

Monk View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2012 at 8:07pm
Good effort Toffee!!
larraga View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote larraga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2012 at 4:19pm
I'm a middle aged old fart whose been around the block a few times. I always thought Ireland's fans were the best in the world but nowadays I think we need a re-vamp. Croatian fans will make us look dull and lifeless if we don't liven ourselves up, as they are one of the most colourful and fun fans around these days. We have to refrain from singing Crap i.e. "Team of Garry Breens" & "Rock & Roll Kids". Let's get more lively. we 're a nation of Dancers & Singers, lets show the World.
Remember when Belgium beat us in play-off, 40,000 Belgians sang La La La(I will Survive). Never forget it,every one bouncing and belting it out. We need something like that. I'm neither a poet or a song writer, but instead of a full Euro anthem,we need short jingles about individual players that everyone joins in.

Dont slate me too much!!!!!
GreenBandits2012 View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GreenBandits2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2012 at 9:46pm
Hello from the Green Bandits, we got together to do a wee song for the Republic of Ireland Euro 12 adventure. For the YBIG gang. for the fab away supporters , the Irish football team and for whoever else enjoys   . We are on the Road to Euro 12.

KILCRUISE View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KILCRUISE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2012 at 11:20pm
Green Bandits - Cool - road to euro 12Clap
may the road rise to meet you but make sure it does not slap you in the face
Carmody 10 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carmody 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2012 at 4:03am
Fair play lads Clap
Out of order
Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2012 at 4:55am
Originally posted by GreenBandits2012 GreenBandits2012 wrote:

Hello from the Green Bandits, we got together to do a wee song for the Republic of Ireland Euro 12 adventure. For the YBIG gang. for the fab away supporters , the Irish football team and for whoever else enjoys   . We are on the Road to Euro 12.

Catchy enough I like it ClapClap

reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2012 at 12:14pm
Not a bad effort there lads............I like 'A Nation once again' with the Ireland chant at the end as well. Good stuff!  
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toffeeforever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2012 at 1:12am
yeah definately a good effort.  definately prefer singing that or our own version( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8XGmDtGPfg  ) this summer than listening to this --->

http://www.rte.ie/ten/2012/0201/jedward.html

I can not think of any less soccer orientated band out there!!   Oh Dear Lord.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
  Share Topic