Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

"Put em under Pressure" just before kickoff

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2009 at 2:06pm
Originally posted by davekoolhill davekoolhill wrote:

maybe actually play it just before the teams come out...It would really get the fans going...

Get Horslips and Big Jack to do it live Thumbs%20UpBig%20smile.

"It's not gonna be easy for us, but it's not gonna be easy for them either.....pu pu pu push me push me...ooh ahh ooh ahh"

Edited by McGoldrick - 29 Sep 2009 at 2:06pm
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Sponsored Links

houghton88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote houghton88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2009 at 2:12pm
Originally posted by McGoldrick McGoldrick wrote:

maybe actually play it just before the teams come out...It would really get the fans going...

"It's not gonna be easy for us, but it's not gonna be easy for them either.....pu pu pu push me push me...ooh ahh ooh ahh"

Weve got a game, Weve got a game, Weve got a game to win............ ireland!!!!!!

Ole, Ole, Ole,
To alcohol!!!! The cause of and solution to all lifes problems.
brianie View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brianie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2009 at 2:18pm
Think the Kubrick Theme worked well in Landsdowne, Duffers "Youll never walk alone was a hit and miss, Put em under pressure with Big Screen images of Houghtons Goal, McGrath and Jason nutmegging Maoldini plus the huge Irish Support in Giants StadiumPinchClap
ITS KEANE YES

YBIG You Can Please some of the People Some of the Time But Not All of The People All of The Time
brianie View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brianie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2009 at 2:23pm
Originally posted by houghton88 houghton88 wrote:

Originally posted by McGoldrick McGoldrick wrote:

Weve got a game, Weve got a game, Weve got a game to win............ ireland!!!!!!

Ole, Ole, Ole,

Horslips have reformed,  Disrespectful to the Trap to have Jack involved, Dont think Jack knows who Horslips areGeek
ITS KEANE YES

YBIG You Can Please some of the People Some of the Time But Not All of The People All of The Time
Daz View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2009 at 3:17pm
i think they should play joxer goes to stuttgart its such a legendary tune Thumbs%20UpClap
YBIG - Where everyone is a fooking expert :)
davekoolhill View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davekoolhill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2009 at 5:02pm
joxer is a terrific tune also....
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2009 at 5:03pm

joxer is a terrific tune also....

Yeah tremendous tune but not for a stadium. Need the heavy guitar riff to get the place going.
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davekoolhill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2009 at 5:05pm
yeah your right....the well known put em under pressure guitar will instantly be recognised by everyone in the ground...
brianie View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brianie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2009 at 5:06pm
But apart from 5000 the other 67000 wouldnt, This is becoming a boring thread, If we got 50000 singing  CmOn YBIG, at regular intervals ,that would do the job, Unhappy
ITS KEANE YES

Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davekoolhill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2009 at 5:09pm
ah but anybody who was born before 1990 would know it...Afterall it was a huge part of our history Thumbs%20Up
brianie View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brianie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2009 at 5:17pm

ah but anybody who was born before 1990 would know it...Afterall it was a huge part of our history Thumbs%20Up

Agree dave, but im fed up of starting Cmon YBIG on the Upper Davin and not getting any response for more than a few verses, also Ive never heard the SS on the Upper Davin and Sound is supposed to travel upwards

So Sing Louder

Edited by brianie - 30 Sep 2009 at 5:17pm
ITS KEANE YES

Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2009 at 5:18pm
Originally posted by brianie brianie wrote:

Agree dave, but im fed up of starting Cmon YBIG on the Upper Davin and not getting any response for more than a few verses, also Ive never heard the SS on the Upper Davin and Sound is supposed to travel upwards

So Sing Louder

join us then brianieHug
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
brianie View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brianie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2009 at 5:20pm
I am up there helping ye keep the Sound GoingLOL
ITS KEANE YES

MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2009 at 5:21pm
I'm on the upper hogan. The atmosphere is fair good up there in fairness!! Playing this song would do no harm lads. It could only be good.

There's a list of songs that could be played to get the blood flowing
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davekoolhill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2009 at 5:21pm
agree with ya completely.... I think one of my mad friends will be in the upper davin for the italy games and he is great for getting the crowd going.... The best thing to do is keep trying and keep try and keep trying......

I know it can be awful as ya feel stupid when people are looking at ya...I was the same...Im in the lower hogan and i had a huge irish flag waving and i was roaring but i felt almost out of place!!!!!!
trapsflipflop View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trapsflipflop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2009 at 7:37am
found this up in the folks attic original 12" along with jack charltons wc diary signed by most of the squad and the book the road to germany

happy days
The game is about
Being effective
Being aggressive
Winning the ball
Getting it on with the play
We'll Put 'em Under Pressure

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic