Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Put Em Under Pressure - Episode 2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Put Em Under Pressure - Episode 2
    Posted: 29 Mar 2019 at 4:46pm
Tennis ball protest đŸŽŸđŸŽŸ Two wins on the bounce 😎 19 passes from Ireland in ONE move against Georgia 👍 And @irish_abroad discusses our underage prospects.

http://https://soundcloud.com/user-589408046/peup-2

Edited by The GerK - 29 Mar 2019 at 4:47pm
Sponsored Links

OohAah... View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OohAah... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2019 at 4:55pm
sounds good lads

can you get these onto any of the pod catchers? spotify are doing them these days aswell
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2019 at 5:42pm
Shall give a listen later FYI I may be able to organise a Danish Colleague to join me when I make my appearance  to talk all things Eriksen if you want.

Edited by lassassinblanc - 29 Mar 2019 at 5:43pm
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2019 at 6:16pm
link isn't working 
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Drumcondra 69er View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drumcondra 69er Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2019 at 6:33pm
Blog: A False First XI
Twitter: @afalsefirstxi
Facebook: A False First XI
Gabrieléire View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GabrielĂ©ire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2019 at 11:42am
these not a thing anymore? Really enjoyed them. Hopefully I’ve just missed them
Donegalman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donegalman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2019 at 2:34pm
Originally posted by CarlowMan1888 CarlowMan1888 wrote:

Originally posted by Gabrieléire Gabrieléire wrote:

these not a thing anymore? Really enjoyed them. Hopefully I’ve just missed them

That bloke from Irish Football Fan TV who is presenting has about as much charisma as a potted plant
Yeah GerK was quality in it. Wouldn’t be a fan of Irish Football fan TV. Think the majority of the Fan TVs can be fairly toxic especially after a bad performance or the likes. 
SUPERWESLEYHOOLAHAN View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SUPERWESLEYHOOLAHAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2019 at 10:40pm
Has anybody seen the latest quote from Irish football fan TV? ''stop bitching whining and moaning and get to the Aviva for Denmark game'' 
In theory I agree with what he's saying, but is this not the same fella who hasn't set foot at an away game in years? Should we not expect better from people who claim to represent us. Just a thought, not sure if uploading videos wearing a wife beater sitting in Dublin while people are out expressing opinions where the game is actually on is a sign of a true ''fan''
IrishKeano View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IrishKeano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2019 at 2:29am
Originally posted by SUPERWESLEYHOOLAHAN SUPERWESLEYHOOLAHAN wrote:

Has anybody seen the latest quote from Irish football fan TV? ''stop bitching whining and moaning and get to the Aviva for Denmark game'' 
In theory I agree with what he's saying, but is this not the same fella who hasn't set foot at an away game in years? Should we not expect better from people who claim to represent us. Just a thought, not sure if uploading videos wearing a wife beater sitting in Dublin while people are out expressing opinions where the game is actually on is a sign of a true ''fan''

Simply put,he's not,has a serious chip on his shoulder with anybody that disagrees with him,reaaaally nasty piece of work as well,heard him say something really nasty about a young fan after he asked for his opinion .......In short ,hope his channel fails, could you only imagine the way this guy would behave if he was validated and people actually said he was "the voice",doesn't bear thinking about,yuck.
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2019 at 9:27am
Originally posted by IrishKeano IrishKeano wrote:

Originally posted by SUPERWESLEYHOOLAHAN SUPERWESLEYHOOLAHAN wrote:

Simply put,he's not,has a serious chip on his shoulder with anybody that disagrees with him,reaaaally nasty piece of work as well,heard him say something really nasty about a young fan after he asked for his opinion .......In short ,hope his channel fails, could you only imagine the way this guy would behave if he was validated and people actually said he was "the voice",doesn't bear thinking about,yuck.

No fear of that happening. Jaysis LOL
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2019 at 9:38am
I for one like his content especially during the build up to games as he has all the Press Conferences in full.

Also Gary is a man who knows his football and adds a bit of life to it.

Many probably don't like it because they didn't think of it themselves.

I say fair play to him
Gabrieléire View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GabrielĂ©ire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2019 at 9:46am
I don’t understand why people get annoyed at someone making afew videos, it’s obviously just his hobby. I say leave him to it and if you don’t like it, don’t watch it or annoy yourself over the thought of it. 

gmfc90 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gmfc90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2019 at 9:53am

I don’t understand why people get annoyed at someone making afew videos, it’s obviously just his hobby. I say leave him to it and if you don’t like it, don’t watch it or annoy yourself over the thought of it. 

He calls himself the voice of Irish fans! The lad has been to Wales away and blamed O'Neill for ruining his first and only away game. Charisma of a wet tissue
Danger here, OH NO
Mr. Snrub View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Snrub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2019 at 10:09am
There seems to be a lot of cynicism from the older brigade regarding this lad.

He is doing a decent job so leave him to it.
"Here's Robbie Keane...... yeeeessss! That is no more than Ireland deserve!"
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2019 at 10:20am
It’s very funny stuff. I’m not sure if that’s what he is going for, but he is very much in the Partridge mould. I wouldn’t say self-awareness is a strong point.
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2019 at 10:34am
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

It’s very funny stuff. I’m not sure if that’s what he is going for, but he is very much in the Partridge mould. I wouldn’t say self-awareness is a strong point.

I find it funny the way he constantly turns to look at the camera during interviews, probably to make sure it's still recording mind

It can be Partridge-esque at times yes LOL 
Donegalman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donegalman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2019 at 11:43am
Originally posted by gmfc90 gmfc90 wrote:

He calls himself the voice of Irish fans! The lad has been to Wales away and blamed O'Neill for ruining his first and only away game. Charisma of a wet tissue
Spot on that. I stopped following it after seeing that video it was the biggest heap of crap I’ve watched even including all the crap about the team. A man who has been to one away game is I don’t think even is a season ticket holder as he was in premium for the Denmark playoff doesn’t speak for me or any other fans for that matter. Have seen a part of Gary Spain’s interview who spoke well but had to turn it off because of the stupid questions and comments the other buck was making. A few decent supports of the team would be far better like Drumcondra or someone whose been very well spoken for the mandate committee and on his blogs.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2019 at 12:16pm
The modern day Alan Hunter.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic