You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Pulling Birds.....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Santa Slayer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote El_nino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pulling Birds.....
    Posted: 16 Feb 2013 at 10:22am
Pulled this tidy enough bird last night and she invites me back to her gaff so I'm thinking fcuking result. She seems mad keen and all so I'm like a rat up a drainpipe getting a taxi and the two of us land back to her gaff. We're in bed and I go to drop the paw and she decides to tell she's on the blob. Do birds honestly think lads are happy to go back and settle for a kiss and a cuddle? I mean she didn't have to invite me back in the 1st place.

I wouldn't mind but this has happened on a few different occasions now with different birds and it's awful annoying. Was awful tempted to put my bags back on and grab a taxi home last night.
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2013 at 10:23am
Ya should ve told her you didnt mind getting blood on the sword
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
El_nino View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Santa Slayer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote El_nino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2013 at 10:24am
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

fcuk that lad no chance!!!!
Barry View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2013 at 10:29am
Originally posted by El_nino El_nino wrote:

Pulled this tidy enough bird last night and she invites me back to her gaff so I'm thinking fcuking result. She seems mad keen and all so I'm like a rat up a drainpipe getting a taxi and the two of us land back to her gaff. We're in bed and I go to drop the paw and she decides to tell she's on the blob. Do birds honestly think lads are happy to go back and settle for a kiss and a cuddle? I mean she didn't have to invite me back in the 1st place.

I wouldn't mind but this has happened on a few different occasions now with different birds and it's awful annoying. Was awful tempted to put my bags back on and grab a taxi home last night.

Up the gary?
Barry View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2013 at 10:29am

genius LOLLOLLOLLOL
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2013 at 10:30am

fcuk that lad no chance!!!!

No its ranks stuff alright. Was riding the ex one day and she got her period a little earlier than we both expected. That feckin period blood isn't half hard to get rid of your flute. Had to go into the shower to wipe it clean.handy enough as i could have a wank as well. two birds with the one stone and all that
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2013 at 10:34am
Jaysus
El_nino View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Santa Slayer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote El_nino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2013 at 10:37am
Originally posted by The Q Man The Q Man wrote:

Up the gary?

Nah she didn't want me playing in the muck. She sorted me out with a BJ though but can never blow the load from them especially after a feed of drink.

Left this morning and she said we'll meet up next week when I'm all recovered and she'd make it up to me so maybe it's not all bad.

Edited by El_nino - 16 Feb 2013 at 10:39am
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2013 at 10:56am

Yeah it happens me a fair bit, when i end up going back to a girls house Angry Yet anytime i bring a girl over to my house i always seem to get it no bother, that's the bonus about bringing a girl home it's on you're terms! You can tell her to leave whenever you want!
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2013 at 11:36am

Originally posted by The Q Man The Q Man wrote:

Up the gary?

Nah she didn't want me playing in the muck. She sorted me out with a BJ though but can never blow the load from them especially after a feed of drink.

Left this morning and she said we'll meet up next week when I'm all recovered and she'd make it up to me so maybe it's not all bad.

Was only gonna ask was the blob in her gob as well. Thank god she did that, pity you couldn't explode although if I was in hat situation I'd have taken matters into my own hand so to speak and covered her boat race. Better result than nothing though.
Vivakenbarlow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivakenbarlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2013 at 11:40am
They do be mad for it when they're on the rag

I'd have no problem going for it when they have the painters in done it a couple of times fookin good jumps they were
It took City 44 years to win the league and 10 months to lose it
Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2013 at 11:45am
El Nino some lads i know have to take what they can get so a red mickey is nothing when the lads aren't used to getting it!

Richmond Ultra View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Richmond Ultra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2013 at 11:47am
Good sailors can always handle red seas..
Omnia Causa Fiunt
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2013 at 11:50am
Originally posted by Vivakenbarlow Vivakenbarlow wrote:

They do be mad for it when they're on the rag

I'd have no problem going for it when they have the painters in done it a couple of times fookin good jumps they were

LOL they're mad for lad when they're on the Jam rags alright

Done it once that time with the ex but wouldn't again. It's messy enough. One of the lads used always be at it in college with his one.
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2013 at 11:53am

If its happened to you a few times, they're probably lying to you.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
Barry View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2013 at 12:05pm
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

Yeah it happens me a fair bit, when i end up going back to a girls house Angry Yet anytime i bring a girl over to my house i always seem to get it no bother, that's the bonus about bringing a girl home it's on you're terms! You can tell her to leave whenever you want!

Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2013 at 12:06pm
Originally posted by Sono Sono wrote:

El Nino some lads i know have to take what they can get so a red mickey is nothing when the lads aren't used to getting it!

Well played Sono. Subtle :)
AKA pedantic kunt
Johnner View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johnner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2013 at 12:09pm
Do you wash the cheese off your willy before you go out Pal?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic