You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Propagandi meltdown

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 21>
Author
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Propagandhi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2010 at 6:32pm
@ Cookie Monster

I know you are probably just trying to get me to bite so you will get me in trouble but I'll continue making an ass out of you. what age are you? What's your occupation? Let's compare.

Edited by Propagandhi - 29 Jul 2010 at 6:33pm
MintBerryCrunch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MintBerryCrunch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2010 at 6:34pm
Originally posted by Propagandhi Propagandhi wrote:

@ Cookie Monster

I know you are probably just trying to get me to bite so you will get me in trouble but I'll continue making an ass out of you. what age are you? What's your occupation? Let's compare.

Your making an ass out of yourself now
Cookie Monster View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cookie Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2010 at 6:35pm
I'm a cookie eater Big%20smile
I used to be a schizophrenic.......and so was I
Propagandhi View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Propagandhi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2010 at 6:35pm
@ RoyKeanesPants

No. I'm not. This retard is saying I have flunked out of college when I haven't. It's called defending myself you nitwit. I am a 19 year old who won't be a mature student for another four years. The pair of ye are probably in your late twenties and on the dole.

Edited by Propagandhi - 29 Jul 2010 at 6:36pm
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MintBerryCrunch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2010 at 6:40pm

@ RoyKeanesPants

No. I'm not. This retard is saying I have flunked out of college when I haven't. It's called defending myself you nitwit. I am a 19 year old who won't be a mature student for another four years. The pair of ye are probably in your late twenties and on the dole.

I rest my case read that back over there and think about how much of an idiot you are. I was merely pointing out your ranting nobody else is, they are taking the piss and your biting!

Edited by RoyKeanesPants - 29 Jul 2010 at 6:41pm
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Propagandhi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2010 at 6:41pm

@ RoyKeanesPants

Took you ten minutes to come up with that did it you retard? Pick on someone else.

Edited by Propagandhi - 29 Jul 2010 at 6:42pm
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Propagandhi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2010 at 6:43pm
Btw people have sent me private mail defending me. Understandably they don't want to make the mistake I made and start engaging in arguments with absolute and utter idiots like I have.
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MintBerryCrunch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2010 at 6:45pm

@ RoyKeanesPants

Took you ten minutes to come up with that did it you retard? Pick on someone else.

I didnt realise i was in a debate there how long did you give me?Big%20smile
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cookie Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2010 at 6:45pm

@ RoyKeanesPants

I would conclude that you will never be a mature anything given your current display of the opposite. I notice you have to edit a lot of your posts which is confirmation you are neither intelligent enough nor witty enough to get it right the first time. Now, you are boring me. Go lie on the Southpark themed duvet that your Mom bought you and practice getting your voice to break.
soccerc View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soccerc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2010 at 6:45pm

@ RoyKeanesPants

I strongly object to obnoxious coonts like you using the word retard when attempting to express resentment towards others - totally uncalled for.
Gouldinho09 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gouldinho09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2010 at 6:45pm
This is a fantastic thread

500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Propagandhi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2010 at 6:46pm
I'm not arguing anymore. I want to post updates on players because I am an Ireland fan. I didn't become a member to make a fool of myself like ye apparently did.
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MintBerryCrunch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2010 at 6:46pm

Btw people have sent me private mail defending me. Understandably they don't want to make the mistake I made and start engaging in arguments with absolute and utter idiots like I have.

Thats what i said to you and you jump off me you wally
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Propagandhi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2010 at 6:47pm
@ Cookie Monster

He won't tell me his age and occupation. LOL 

Let me guess. 29. On the dole. No girlfriend.
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Propagandhi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2010 at 6:52pm
I have to go to bed soon. Some people actually have jobs to go to. When I get back from work I will post updates on players. Ye can do whatever it is ye do. Ermm
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cookie Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2010 at 7:04pm

I have to go to bed soon. Some people actually have jobs to go to. When I get back from work I will post updates on players. Ye can do whatever it is ye do. Ermm
That early morning paper round must be a killer
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Propagandhi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2010 at 7:08pm
You still haven't answered my question and until you do stop trolling and start contributing to the forum like I do.
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MintBerryCrunch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2010 at 7:09pm
You have a very high opinion of yourself. You need to grow up and stop smoking that sh*t with towlie its making you a tad bit paranoid
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 21>
  Share Topic