You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Propagandi meltdown

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 21>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Belfast Green Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2010 at 5:29pm
Originally posted by Propagandhi Propagandhi wrote:

Telling people that so and so has signed for a certain club is "bollocks" is it? This coming from someone with Daniel Kearns as his icon.

Will i pick Newryrep up in the short bus on the way down to the Argentina game LOL

Edited by Belfast Green - 29 Jul 2010 at 5:30pm
Propagandhi View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Propagandhi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2010 at 5:30pm
If you want. I don't care.
Belfast Green View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Belfast Green Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2010 at 5:32pm

If you want. I don't care.

Cheers Thumbs%20Up
Cookie Monster View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cookie Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2010 at 5:50pm

Now, I'm someone that's had a college education and studied Sociology so I amn't gonna rise to the bait from people on a lower intellectual level.
Given that you're only 19 it appears that college education was somewhat shortlived (although this could also be deduced from the quality of your posts) Wink
I used to be a schizophrenic.......and so was I
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Propagandhi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2010 at 5:59pm
@ Cookie Monster

Show me proof of one post where I haven't been eloquent and came across as intelligent. Something tells me you won't be crawling back with a riposte for that one, you little frecklefaced retard.
MintBerryCrunch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MintBerryCrunch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2010 at 6:03pm

@ Cookie Monster

Show me proof of one post where I haven't been eloquent and came across as intelligent. Something tells me you won't be crawling back with a riposte for that one, you little frecklefaced retard.

Shocked
AntrimMan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
YBIG's resident Nordy/London Hipster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AntrimMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2010 at 6:09pm

@ Cookie Monster

That one. Right there dude. Clap
Gouldinho09 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gouldinho09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2010 at 6:10pm
Originally posted by AntrimMan AntrimMan wrote:

@ Cookie Monster
That one. Right there dude. Clap

Best post of recent history

500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Propagandhi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2010 at 6:11pm
@ AntrimMan

Why? You're not American and you probably don't look like one, so using the word "dude" makes you sound like a bit of a fanny.
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Propagandhi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2010 at 6:12pm
@ Gouldinho

Best post in recent history? It doesn't have much competition when everything else get's bogged down by your laughable attempts at trolling.
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Propagandhi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2010 at 6:15pm
@ Gouldinho

Go up north and start using your Rangers schtick up there. Then you will be in a coma and not pissing off people who try to engage in serious discussion about Irish football. You wannabe bluenose.
Gouldinho09 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gouldinho09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2010 at 6:16pm

@ Gouldinho

Best post in recent history? It doesn't have much competition when everything else get's bogged down by your laughable attempts at trolling.

You were the one trolling

Edited by Gouldinho09 - 29 Jul 2010 at 6:16pm

Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cookie Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2010 at 6:19pm

@ Cookie Monster

Did you learn english from looking at endless episodes of Southpark? Maybe thats why you flunked sociology, or then it could have been your blatant hatred of dermatologically and mentally challenged people Cry
Belfast Green View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Belfast Green Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2010 at 6:19pm

@ AntrimMan

Why? You're not American and you probably don't look like one, so using the word "dude" makes you sound like a bit of a fanny.

AntrimMan sounds like female genetalia ? Confused

500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Propagandhi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2010 at 6:21pm
@ Gouldinho

You're confusing yourself now. You are the one trying to piss off everyone who supports a team from Ireland and Celtic. I've never seen you post anything interesting.

I have posted transfer updates and player updates on dozens of Irish players and I know some people appreciate that.

The sad thing is you are probably a lot older than me and yet I still have to talk down to you. Get a life and grow up.
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Propagandhi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2010 at 6:23pm
@ Cookie Monster

Another person using words he heard on American TV shows. "Flunked"? You flunked at life.
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Propagandhi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2010 at 6:25pm
@ Belfast Green

That's so stupid I'm not even gonna respond to it.

I hope Gouldinho get's banned. The other two I don't want commenting on anything I post again.
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cookie Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2010 at 6:31pm

@ Cookie Monster

Another person using words he heard on American TV shows. "Flunked"? You flunked at life.
Oh my apologies. I was merely trying to use a word which you have undoubtedy become overfamiliar with in your thus far short and spectacularly underachieving existence.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 21>
  Share Topic