URL: https://forum.ybig.ie/forum_posts.asp?TID=58958
Printed Date: 21 May 2024 at 4:43am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Conspiracy Theories
Posted By: Trap junior
Subject: Conspiracy Theories
Date Posted: 02 Jan 2024 at 11:42pm
Right.

So I saw a lad I know bringing up excess deaths in parts of the world saying that the vaccine is killing us off. 

Another one he has is chemtrails.  Wasn't too sure exactly why linear fluffy clouds out of the back of an aeroplane would bother someone so much.  Googled it to see exactly what is his beef is with it.  Apparently they are spraying chemicals to alter the weather and or to control the population with some sort of experimental chemicals in which they are cropdusting over the population.

He has more too.  9/11 inside job, moon landings etc...

what is up with some people?  

-------------
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)

Replies:
Posted By: The Huntacha
Date Posted: 03 Jan 2024 at 3:57am
The do cloud seeding here in the UAE when they need it to rain or lower the temperature so it’s possible to alter the weather to some degree.

These lads lose credibility because they jump from conspiracy to conspiracy. Take the anti-vax brigade. It’d be fine if they truly believed in it, but after a while they jump from cause to cause or whatever is the next news item in the media; Covid, vaccines, trans people, immigration, etc. 

It’s fine being mad in to JFK or whatever but a lot of these lads go with whatever is the next popular idea.

-------------
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."

Posted By: lassassinblanc
Date Posted: 03 Jan 2024 at 6:58am
It was an inside job I tells ya

Posted By: ShamtheRam
Date Posted: 03 Jan 2024 at 8:50am
I'd be more inclined to blame the rise in people horsing back cans of Monster and Red Bull for the so called rise in sudden deaths. What's in those cans is nowhere near good for you.

-------------
YBIG NPF founder and CEO

Posted By: BabbsBalls
Date Posted: 03 Jan 2024 at 11:14am
To be fair, time hasn't been too bad to those who didn't want to take the covid vaccine.

-------------
l hear you are a racist now, father ?

Posted By: SeaSharp
Date Posted: 03 Jan 2024 at 11:28am
Originally posted by BabbsBalls BabbsBalls wrote:

To be fair, time hasn't been too bad to those who didn't want to take the covid vaccine.
Apart from all of the ones who didn't want to take it and died of complications caused by covid.. sure?

Posted By: 9fingers
Date Posted: 03 Jan 2024 at 11:30am
Originally posted by BabbsBalls BabbsBalls wrote:

LOL

Posted By: Het-field
Date Posted: 03 Jan 2024 at 11:33am
Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

The do cloud seeding here in the UAE when they need it to rain or lower the temperature so it’s possible to alter the weather to some degree.

These lads lose credibility because they jump from conspiracy to conspiracy. Take the anti-vax brigade. It’d be fine if they truly believed in it, but after a while they jump from cause to cause or whatever is the next news item in the media; Covid, vaccines, trans people, immigration, etc. 

It’s fine being mad in to JFK or whatever but a lot of these lads go with whatever is the next popular idea.

It’s a mentality. You’ll rarely find somebody who truly believes a popular conspiracy theory who doesn’t believe in most/all of them.

Posted By: The GerK
Date Posted: 03 Jan 2024 at 12:04pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Right.

So I saw a lad I know bringing up excess deaths in parts of the world saying that the vaccine is killing us off. 

Another one he has is chemtrails.  Wasn't too sure exactly why linear fluffy clouds out of the back of an aeroplane would bother someone so much.  Googled it to see exactly what is his beef is with it.  Apparently they are spraying chemicals to alter the weather and or to control the population with some sort of experimental chemicals in which they are cropdusting over the population.

The conspiracy theory is the vaccine is a biological weapon to depopulate the planet. 

The facts are the side affects were severely underplayed. It's not just conspiracy theorists who question their safety.

Posted By: Borussia
Date Posted: 03 Jan 2024 at 12:11pm
Originally posted by The GerK The GerK wrote:

Right.

The conspiracy theory is the vaccine is a biological weapon to depopulate the planet. 

The facts are the side affects were severely underplayed. It's not just conspiracy theorists who question their safety.

It's all Bill Gates fault. 

Date Posted: 03 Jan 2024 at 12:22pm
Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

Right.

Bill, whose own wife divorced him over his close relationship with Jeffrey Epstein?

By the World Health Organisation's own admission, Bill effectively calls the shots as he is the highest bidder. 

The WHO treaty will give him unthinkable control over world health. 

Like, I can see why he is painted as a bit of a villain. 

Date Posted: 03 Jan 2024 at 12:26pm

Right.

Bill, whose own wife divorced him over his close relationship with Jeffrey Epstein?

By the World Health Organisation's own admission, Bill effectively calls the shots as he is the highest bidder. 

That and the fact that when you take a vaccine he can then tell where you are at any stage. I saw this online so it must be true.

Date Posted: 03 Jan 2024 at 12:28pm

Right.

That and the fact that when you take a vaccine he can then tell where you are at any stage. I saw this online so it must be true.

Why are you conflating bat sh*t conspiracy with fact?

Date Posted: 03 Jan 2024 at 12:32pm

Right.

Why are you conflating bat sh*t conspiracy with fact?
Am not - Don't see any facts there above. Those are just opinions. 

Date Posted: 03 Jan 2024 at 12:33pm
LOL

How many articles would you like to prove my points?

Date Posted: 03 Jan 2024 at 12:39pm
"Most of the funding Gates provides to the WHO is tied to specific agendas of the foundation. That means that the WHO cannot itself set global health priorities, and it is beholden to a largely unaccountable private actor. Unlike states, the Gates Foundation has little democratic accountability.”

https://www.swissinfo.ch/eng/politics/does-bill-gates-have-too-much-influence-in-the-who-/46570526" rel="nofollow - https://www.swissinfo.ch/eng/politics/does-bill-gates-have-too-much-influence-in-the-who-/46570526

Date Posted: 03 Jan 2024 at 12:40pm
And just to be clear, are you suggesting his relationship with the paedophile is opinion and not fact?

Date Posted: 03 Jan 2024 at 12:58pm
Ultra wealthy investor in "having a lot of influence" shocker.

Date Posted: 03 Jan 2024 at 1:00pm
Originally posted by SeaSharp SeaSharp wrote:

Ultra wealthy investor in "having a lot of influence" shocker.

You left out friends with the world's biggest paedo part. 

But sure, if you are comfortable with anybody - Jeffrey's pal or not - having so much say in global health, you are entitled to your opinion. 

Why is "having a lot of influence" in quote marks?

Date Posted: 03 Jan 2024 at 1:09pm

And just to be clear, are you suggesting his relationship with the paedophile is opinion and not fact?
No - I'd say there is a fair chance that he is on the list that will be released soon.
But barring one NY York Times report which states this was part of the reason his ex-wife met with lawyers originally I don't see anything anywhere that categorically says that this was the sole reason for his divorce. 

Date Posted: 03 Jan 2024 at 1:15pm

No - I'd say there is a fair chance that he is on the list that will be released soon.
But barring one NY York Times report which states this was part of the reason his ex-wife met with lawyers originally I don't see anything anywhere that categorically says that this was the sole reason for his divorce. 

So you are haply enough that the Epstein friendship is fact as is his control over WHO?

We are now down Melinda. In her own words....

https://twitter.com/newstart_2024/status/1742493014830862669?t=SqSI_nZYgh_8GZiZUNRMwA&s=19" rel="nofollow - https://twitter.com/newstart_2024/status/1742493014830862669?t=SqSI_nZYgh_8GZiZUNRMwA&s=19

There is very big "but" in this chat.

And remember, Gates kept meeting Epstein after allegations came out.

Posted By: Deane
Date Posted: 03 Jan 2024 at 1:20pm
There are a number of excess deaths reported in many countries worldwide. The reason it is attributed to vaccines (without proof) is due to the fact it is largely only happening in countries with high vaccine uptake.

Posted By: MayoMark
Date Posted: 03 Jan 2024 at 1:22pm
Lads cut out the sh*te hawking. And lets get back to it.

Flat earth - now there's a conspiracy I can get behind!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gHbwT_R9t0" rel="nofollow - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gHbwT_R9t0

-------------
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...

Date Posted: 03 Jan 2024 at 1:24pm
Originally posted by MayoMark MayoMark wrote:

Lads cut out the sh*te hawking. And lets get back to it.

Flat earth - now there's a conspiracy I can get behind!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gHbwT_R9t0" rel="nofollow - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gHbwT_R9t0

Now we're talking 

Date Posted: 03 Jan 2024 at 1:27pm
Originally posted by Deane Deane wrote:

There are a number of excess deaths reported in many countries worldwide. The reason it is attributed to vaccines (without proof) is due to the fact it is largely only happening in countries with high vaccine uptake.

Yes. But if you highlight this, who are a conspiracy theorist. You are right to highlight it's unproven, but there seems to be a correlation

Date Posted: 03 Jan 2024 at 1:33pm
The usual 2+2 = 6.

Posted By: t_rAndy
Date Posted: 03 Jan 2024 at 1:46pm

Right.

ah now Eamon, you can't say that

Date Posted: 03 Jan 2024 at 1:49pm

Yes. But if you highlight this, who are a conspiracy theorist. You are right to highlight it's unproven, but there seems to be a correlation
No, you're a conspiracy theorist for making the correlation with vaccine uptake. It could just as well to be do with the lasting effects of covid, which have been proven to be more damaging to cardiovascular function than any vaccine.

Date Posted: 03 Jan 2024 at 1:57pm

No, you're a conspiracy theorist for making the correlation with vaccine uptake. It could just as well to be do with the lasting effects of covid, which have been proven to be more damaging to cardiovascular function than any vaccine.

While that is true, why the lack of deaths in unnvaccinated countries?

However, I do agree a lot of excess deaths studies are skewed 

But the vaccines can cause heart problems in 'a small number of people' 
Small percent of a large number though...

And it certainly wouldn't be the first time Pharma hoodwinked the public 

Ps...a conspiraxy theorist for making an observationLOL

Posted By: The Huntacha
Date Posted: 03 Jan 2024 at 2:06pm
Originally posted by Het-field Het-field wrote:

It’s a mentality. You’ll rarely find somebody who truly believes a popular conspiracy theory who doesn’t believe in most/all of them.

The thing is, there’s plenty of stuff from the 70’s/80’s that probably would have been viewed as such at the time that turned out to be true (Watergate, MK Ultra, Gulf of Tonkin, etc). Some of the modern day conspiracies may well turn out to be true but I think that most conspiracies which turn out to be true are less complex and global domination oriented than the theorists believe.

Anyway, Diana was definitely offed by Windsors.

-------------
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."

Date Posted: 03 Jan 2024 at 2:12pm

The thing is, there’s plenty of stuff from the 70’s/80’s that probably would have been viewed as such at the time that turned out to be true (Watergate, MK Ultra, Gulf of Tonkin, etc). Some of the modern day conspiracies may well turn out to be true but I think that most conspiracies which turn out to be true are less complex and global domination oriented than the theorists believe.

Anyway, Diana was definitely offed by Windsors.

Good post. I think the likes of digital ID, currency, carbon credits may well happen (and soon)  but it won't be the dystopian nightmare some believe.

Date Posted: 03 Jan 2024 at 2:14pm

Which ones? Can you link a good study on this? Had a quick look around but couldn't really find much

Date Posted: 03 Jan 2024 at 2:24pm

So you are haply enough that the Epstein friendship is fact as is his control over WHO?

https://twitter.com/newstart_2024/status/1742493014830862669?t=SqSI_nZYgh_8GZiZUNRMwA&s=19" rel="nofollow - https://twitter.com/newstart_2024/status/1742493014830862669?t=SqSI_nZYgh_8GZiZUNRMwA&s=19

Melinda in her own words - "there wasn't one thing or one incident that caused this.
Your original post was that she divorced him because of it which would appear to be a misrepresentation of facts. If you are trying to prove something then the likes of this discredits any argument. 

Date Posted: 03 Jan 2024 at 2:29pm

Melinda in her own words - "there wasn't one thing or one incident that caused this.
Your original post was that she divorced him because of it which would appear to be a misrepresentation of facts. If you are trying to prove something then the likes of this discredits any argument. 

You are missing a very big word from quote above....BUT.

If that's not enough for you....suit yourself.
You claimed I posted a serious of opinions and not facts and this is the best you can do when I post the sources?

Date Posted: 03 Jan 2024 at 2:46pm

Which ones? Can you link a good study on this? Had a quick look around but couldn't really find much

Hungary and Romania the lowest in terms of vaccination and lowest excess deaths. 

But as I have said, take excess death data with a pinch of salt so wouldn't hang my hat on it. 

https://www.breakingnews.ie/ireland/irelands-excess-mortality-rate-fourth-highest-in-eu-1438817.html" rel="nofollow - https://www.breakingnews.ie/ireland/irelands-excess-mortality-rate-fourth-highest-in-eu-1438817.html

Date Posted: 03 Jan 2024 at 3:06pm

You claimed I posted a serious of opinions and not facts and this is the best you can do when I post the sources?

You are right that I didn't quote the remainder of that sentence but I can confirm she doesn't use "but" anywhere in there. You can watch it back yourself.

Let's move on to the WHO admitting themselves that Bill Gates has effective control over them - Who said that and when? The opinion piece from Swiss Info doesn't cover that so I'm assuming it was somebody else on behalf of the WHO who said this. 

Date Posted: 03 Jan 2024 at 3:29pm

You are right that I didn't quote the remainder of that sentence but I can confirm she doesn't use "but" anywhere in there. You can watch it back yourself.

Let's move on to the WHO admitting themselves that Bill Gates has effective control over them - Who said that and when? The opinion piece from Swiss Info doesn't cover that so I'm assuming it was somebody else on behalf of the WHO who said this. 

WHAT?
she literally says it after three seconds. 

“It was many things. But I did not like that he’d had meetings with Jeffrey Epstein,” she  https://www.cbsnews.com/news/melinda-french-gates-opens-divorce-journey-of-healing/" rel="nofollow - told  CBS Mornings’ Gayle King. “I made that clear to him.

Date Posted: 03 Jan 2024 at 3:39pm

WHO officials have openly admitted larger donors make decisions. I'll try source quote. 

And there is this 

“It was many things. But I did not like that he’d had meetings with Jeffrey Epstein,” she  https://www.cbsnews.com/news/melinda-french-gates-opens-divorce-journey-of-healing/" rel="nofollow - told  CBS Mornings’ Gayle King. “I made that clear to him.

Not sure why you are out betting for someone who hobknobbed around the world with Epstein, TBH

Date Posted: 03 Jan 2024 at 3:44pm

WHAT?

If you've not watched the whole clip that you shared then I'll bow out here as this isn't an argument I can win. 

Date Posted: 03 Jan 2024 at 3:45pm
Currently, WHO has full control over only about a quarter of its budget,” said Gostin.

“WHO therefore can't set the global health agenda and has had to do the bidding of rich donors, not only rich nations in Europe and North America, but also rich philanthropies such as the Gates Foundation”.

Gates controls 88 per cent of the remaining three quarters. 

You're swimming against the tide here. His control over world health is unquestionable amd when treaty is passed in May, even more so.

Date Posted: 03 Jan 2024 at 3:46pm

WHO officials have openly admitted larger donors make decisions. I'll try source quote. 

And there is this 

Not sure why you are out betting for someone who hobknobbed around the world with Epstein, TBH
I'm batting for nothing other than separating fact from opinion. 
Bill Gates is an irrelevance to me. 

Date Posted: 03 Jan 2024 at 3:56pm
Well you did bring him up. I think I have factually backed up my claims at this stage. 

Date Posted: 03 Jan 2024 at 4:00pm

Well you did bring him up. I think I have factually backed up my claims at this stage. 
Really? I'll leave others to offer opinions on that. 

Date Posted: 03 Jan 2024 at 4:41pm

Really? I'll leave others to offer opinions on that. 

You didn't even hear the world "But" in the Melinda Gates interview so I'll just leave it at that. 

But if you want to point out which point you think is not true, I'll happily go on

Posted By: McG
Date Posted: 03 Jan 2024 at 5:40pm
Thread well and truly ruined 

-------------
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Date Posted: 03 Jan 2024 at 5:42pm
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

That's just a conspiracy theory

Date Posted: 03 Jan 2024 at 5:47pm

WHAT?

If you've not watched the whole clip that you shared then I'll bow out here as this isn't an argument I can win. 

McG is right. Thread will be ruined so.my last offering. 

You can't win argument because you haven't watched the full clip.

She says it wasn't one thing it was many things that led to divorce. 

When asked about Epstein a few mjns later, she says "it wasn't one thing, it was many things BUT I didn't not like friendship with Epstein."

She uses that line twice and makes it abundantly clear this had a major role in divorce.

Full clip here

https://youtu.be/CTy7P9iEMbg?si=vKSiOwGEkJcGOrbi

Date Posted: 03 Jan 2024 at 5:53pm

WHAT?

When asked about Epstein a few mjns later, she says "it wasn't one thing, it was many things BUT I didn't not like friendship with Epstein."

She uses that line twice and makes it abundantly clear this had a major role in divorce.

Full clip here

Perfect, thanks for proving my point.
What you said originally - She divorced him because of his relationship with Epstein.
What you've now confirmed that the clip says - She divorced him due to a number of factors, one of which was his relationship with Epstein. 

Date Posted: 03 Jan 2024 at 5:58pm

There was only one way a thread about conspiracy theories was gonna go LOL

Date Posted: 03 Jan 2024 at 6:00pm

There was only one way a thread about conspiracy theories was gonna go LOL

Down a big black hole!

Date Posted: 03 Jan 2024 at 6:31pm

WHAT?

Full clip here

What you said originally - She divorced him because of his relationship with Epstein.
What you've now confirmed that the clip says - She divorced him due to a number of factors, one of which was his relationship with Epstein. 

Jesus 

Someone revive the Thick Thread 

Posted By: cliffrichard
Date Posted: 03 Jan 2024 at 7:05pm
Must be a few Irish specific ones? 

Third secret of Fatima?
Fairy rings?
The Mayo Curse?

Date Posted: 03 Jan 2024 at 7:22pm

WHAT?

Full clip here

Jesus 

Someone revive the Thick Thread 

"Bill, whose own wife divorced him over his close relationship with Jeffrey Epstein?"

Date Posted: 03 Jan 2024 at 7:23pm
Originally posted by cliffrichard cliffrichard wrote:

Must be a few Irish specific ones? 

Third secret of Fatima?
Fairy rings?
The Mayo Curse?

Ewan MacKenna's twitter feed will have loads more Irish ones for you!

Posted By: Baldrick
Date Posted: 03 Jan 2024 at 7:52pm
YBIG

You Bill in Gates. 

I rest my case 

-------------
AKA pedantic kunt

Posted By: eireland
Date Posted: 04 Jan 2024 at 1:07am
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

YBIG

You Bill in Gates. 

I rest my case 
Considering who Bill is friends with I wouldn't be surprised if he's funding You "Boys" in Green believing it to be something else.

Posted By: irish_major
Date Posted: 04 Jan 2024 at 12:55pm
What a surprise that conspiracy theorists would indeed ruin a thread about conspiracy theories. 

http://www.rte.ie/radio/doconone/1413077-fear-and-mistrust" rel="nofollow - http://www.rte.ie/radio/doconone/1413077-fear-and-mistrust

That's a cracking podcast on conspiracy theories by RTE one documentaries. 

-------------
Here we go again

Posted By: lassassinblanc
Date Posted: 04 Jan 2024 at 3:37pm
Somewhere Jim Corr is banging the hole off Quey

Date Posted: 04 Jan 2024 at 3:45pm
Here is an Irish doozie

The Parnell stabbing was a 'psyop' and didn't happen. It was all an act to provoke racist tensions in a grand plan that will lead to a police state.

Gemma and her crew are flying this kite.  

Posted By: notpropaganda73
Date Posted: 04 Jan 2024 at 3:55pm

Here is an Irish doozie

The Parnell stabbing was a 'psyop' and didn't happen. It was all an act to provoke racist tensions in a grand plan that will lead to a police state.

far cry from that dickhead on twitter saying the Gardaí were forcing the family of the wee girl to keep quiet that she was effectively dead to avoid a big spillover of tensions

these dickheads will spout anything and no point engaging because they just ignore anything that doesn't suit

Date Posted: 04 Jan 2024 at 4:11pm
Originally posted by notpropaganda73 notpropaganda73 wrote:

Here is an Irish doozie

far cry from that dickhead on twitter saying the Gardaí were forcing the family of the wee girl to keep quiet that she was effectively dead to avoid a big spillover of tensions

these dickheads will spout anything and no point engaging because they just ignore anything that doesn't suit

He still has that tweet up. Idiot sprang out of nowhere claiming to be a councillor in Ballymun

Date Posted: 04 Jan 2024 at 10:39pm

Yeah I believe it is 100% because of the vaccine. I just wanted to point out it that everything else hasn't been ruled out.

They tried blaming covid but places that had high vaccine uptake and basically no covid cases, like Western Australia had excess deaths. I am sure Western Australia has had its fair sure of covid since but not when excess deaths were happening. This happened after the vaccine.

Date Posted: 04 Jan 2024 at 10:41pm

It happened in places with high vaccine uptake and no covid cases. There was a study on Western Australia.

Date Posted: 04 Jan 2024 at 10:52pm

It happened in places with high vaccine uptake and no covid cases. There was a study on Western Australia.
Depends what years you're talking about here but there was a period in 2022 where WA had one of the highest infection rates in the world. Apparently there's been over 1.3m COVID cases in WA, roughly half the population. Although I suppose you've got to factor in some people who would have tested positive multiple times.

Posted By: Cabra Hoop
Date Posted: 04 Jan 2024 at 11:31pm
Do you remember those mad f**kers who said that the worldwide reaction to covid was totally exaggerated in order to generate huge global inflation and force central banks to increase interest rates. Mad f**kers....

-------------
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "

Posted By: nvidic
Date Posted: 05 Jan 2024 at 12:09am
Inflation started after the Ukraine invasion more or less?!

What's the tinfoil hat reason for them wanting high inflation? 

Posted By: ShamtheRam
Date Posted: 05 Jan 2024 at 6:12am

Here is an Irish doozie

He still has that tweet up. Idiot sprang out of nowhere claiming to be a councillor in Ballymun
the fact that tweet is still up shows you how far Twitter has fallen. He spouted that nonsense based on a few screenshots from whatsapp and admitted to that source in the video. Then he made a follow up video with another far right sausage who confirmed he'd seen the same screenshots so they had come to the conclusion it must be true. Zero shame

-------------
YBIG NPF founder and CEO

Date Posted: 05 Jan 2024 at 9:00am
Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

Here is an Irish doozie

the fact that tweet is still up shows you how far Twitter has fallen. He spouted that nonsense based on a few screenshots from whatsapp and admitted to that source in the video. Then he made a follow up video with another far right sausage who confirmed he'd seen the same screenshots so they had come to the conclusion it must be true. Zero shame

Ben Gilroy. An absolute sewer of misinformation 

Date Posted: 05 Jan 2024 at 9:01am
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

Started at Covid and compounded by war, seems to be the general narrative

Posted By: Hoosay
Date Posted: 05 Jan 2024 at 10:29am
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

If you go down the rabbit hole of almost every conspiracy theory you eventually find some variation of "The Jews are up to no good" so probably that (for finance stuff they usually replace Jews with Rothschilds to be more subtle about it)

Date Posted: 05 Jan 2024 at 10:36am
Step 1. Start a major pandemic
Step 2. ???
Step 3. Profit!

-------------

Posted By: Roberto_Carlow
Date Posted: 05 Jan 2024 at 12:44pm
Inflation was a direct result of covid and the opening and closing of industries/ global supply chains (usually at different times globally). The war in Ukraine had a small impact,  but OPEC are also directly responsible as they wanted to catch up profits from covid closing major economies.

Inflation was expected in 2022, but what happened was greed also took over which has led to artificial inflation and record profit in numerous industries, which is still going on. 

Been a total mess for governments has covid so not sure how the conspiracy narrative fits in.

Date Posted: 05 Jan 2024 at 1:30pm
This a very thought provoking blog on it all. Take from it what you will. 

IMO, some 'conspiracy theories' have plenty of weight while others are bat sh*t crazy. 

https://sociable.co/government-and-policy/timeline-great-reset-agenda-event-201-pandemic-2020/" rel="nofollow - https://sociable.co/government-and-policy/timeline-great-reset-agenda-event-201-pandemic-2020/

Date Posted: 07 Jan 2024 at 2:16pm
There are people on the internet and facebook posts seriously and genuinely arguing that the earth is flat. 

-------------

Date Posted: 07 Jan 2024 at 3:16pm

There are people on the internet and facebook posts seriously and genuinely arguing that the earth is flat. 

If you think about it, any flat earther actually believes they have superior knowledge to some of the smartest people that ever lived. Of course, if you disbelieve something as basic and proven and the earth being round there is no limit to what you can theorise about. And a natural outcome is that the flat earther believes nothing is true. They are known to be amongst the most arrogant and self important in the world of conspiracy theorists.

Date Posted: 07 Jan 2024 at 3:40pm

If you think about it, any flat earther actually believes they have superior knowledge to some of the smartest people that ever lived. Of course, if you disbelieve something as basic and proven and the earth being round there is no limit to what you can theorise about. And a natural outcome is that the flat earther believes nothing is true. They are known to be amongst the most arrogant and self important in the world of conspiracy theorists.

Indeed.  They will never believe any answer as they believe the person telling them the answer is somehow involved in the conspiracy.

I saw some argument online where a flat earther was arguing that if the moons gravity was responsible for pulling the oceans tides then why was it not having an effect on pulling satellites to the moon.  A fair question.  This physics expert gives him the full answer in detail but he doesn't believe it whatsoever and continues to hound the guy about it.

The problem is the answer to these questions is very complicated and you need to be well up in physics to even have any understanding of it.  People want a short snappy answer to a very complicated issue.

-------------

Date Posted: 07 Jan 2024 at 3:58pm

Indeed.  They will never believe any answer as they believe the person telling them the answer is somehow involved in the conspiracy.

I saw some argument online where a flat earther was arguing that if the moons gravity was responsible for pulling the oceans tides then why was it not having an effect on pulling satellites to the moon.  A fair question.  This physics expert gives him the full answer in detail but he doesn't believe it whatsoever and continues to hound the guy about it.

The problem is the answer to these questions is very complicated and you need to be well up in physics to even have any understanding of it.  People want a short snappy answer to a very complicated issue.

The flat earther is also known to be quite narcissistic. It’s all couched in what they see, and they can perceive, and their experience. Oddly, while they don’t like and try to discredit expertise, the seem to get very excited when claiming to convert people from educated people/career people/professionals. That sort of thing.

Date Posted: 07 Jan 2024 at 4:40pm
https://youtu.be/Q7yvvq-9ytE?si=YkVt2VQi91Semyp_" rel="nofollow - https://youtu.be/Q7yvvq-9ytE?si=YkVt2VQi91Semyp_

Perfect example of the delusion and arrogance of flat earthers 

-------------

Posted By: t_rAndy
Date Posted: 07 Jan 2024 at 4:59pm
Flat earthers, chemtrails, New World Order, Cashless Society fears. They are basically all the same people believing in these things and ignoring the debunks 

Date Posted: 07 Jan 2024 at 5:15pm
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

Flat earthers, chemtrails, New World Order, Cashless Society fears. They are basically all the same people believing in these things and ignoring the debunks 

I used look upon flat earthers as pointless cranks, but there is more to it, and as a result they bring their own danger. Not least that they have no compunction arguing points laden with inaccuracies and confirmation bias, and in the face of field experts. It solipsism and narcissism, and it will be leveraged by dangerous people for their own ends.

Date Posted: 07 Jan 2024 at 5:22pm

https://youtu.be/Q7yvvq-9ytE?si=YkVt2VQi91Semyp_" rel="nofollow - https://youtu.be/Q7yvvq-9ytE?si=YkVt2VQi91Semyp_

I ended up watching all of that.

All these consipracy theories.  What I ask is what would the point be in ''the establishment'' lying about the shape of the Earth?  What would be the benefit to them and why?

Same with Covid.  I asked this lad I know who said the whole thing wa a hoax why would they create this hoax.  His answer was ''control''.   Ok.  Control of what? 

-------------

Date Posted: 07 Jan 2024 at 5:30pm

All these consipracy theories.  What I ask is what would the point be in ''the establishment'' lying about the shape of the Earth?  What would be the benefit to them and why?

Same with Covid.  I asked this lad I know who said the whole thing wa a hoax why would they create this hoax.  His answer was ''control''.   Ok.  Control of what? 

That part is easy, if they can lie about something as ‘simple’ and visible as the shape of the earth, then what else can “the establishment” by lying about? For some, it is the filler in their lives, whereby they are trying to plug the gap usually filled by career success or family life. Others, for reasons of arrogance and self importance, as those they have cracked a code that experts and successful people can’t (and won’t lest that impact them.). Then there are others who will peddle it for monetary gain. None of the tiny number of people I know who espouse conspiracy theory are in any way adjusted in terms of career or family life, but are too arrogant not to be happy with their lot.

Posted By: irishmufc
Date Posted: 07 Jan 2024 at 6:10pm
Noam Chomsky perfectly summed up the 9/11 Truthers's nonsense of what really caused the towers to fall. 

"They spend an hour on the Internet and think they know a lot about physics" 

LOL

-------------
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.

Date Posted: 07 Jan 2024 at 6:43pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Noam Chomsky perfectly summed up the 9/11 Truthers's nonsense of what really caused the towers to fall. 

LOL

At least that’s something he’s correct about. LOL

Date Posted: 07 Jan 2024 at 7:35pm
Covid vaccines causing myocardtis and children to die.  Big Pharma is killing YOUR kids. 

Discuss

-------------

Date Posted: 07 Jan 2024 at 8:52pm

Covid vaccines causing myocardtis and children to die.  Big Pharma is killing YOUR kids. 

Discuss

Vaccines can cause myocarditis. Myocarditis has increased significantly 

Big pharma killing kids...Park that with flat earth brigade 

Date Posted: 07 Jan 2024 at 9:04pm

Covid being a hoax should not be given air time.  It's obviously a real disease. What should is the origins of Covid. 

Like, a bat from Laos ending up on the doorstep of a lab in Wuhan that enhances coronaviruses..
Said lab had history of leaks and security issues. Funding has been pulled from lab. 

Date Posted: 07 Jan 2024 at 9:08pm

Discuss

Covid causes myocarditis far more than vaccines, and the covid vaccines don't really cause myocarditis any more than any other vaccines including flu jab

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736" rel="nofollow - https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736 (22)00842-X/fulltext

Date Posted: 07 Jan 2024 at 9:28pm

Discuss

Covid causes myocarditis far more than vaccines, and the covid vaccines don't really cause myocarditis any more than any other vaccines including flu jab

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736" rel="nofollow - https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736 (22)00842-X/fulltext

That may be so.
I'm saying it's a known risk with the vaccine, particularly in young males.

Date Posted: 07 Jan 2024 at 9:43pm

Thanks for sharing. A good watch. Almost to my point that I made before watching it, ‘Shelly’s’ belief in the theory strengthened after her husband unfortunately passed away. After that the rest is just the usual ‘I can’t/can see, so therefore I’m right.’ You have to admire the scientists who maintain a level of composure when arguing their field of expertise with people who are convinced of something through superficial knowledge, and unchecked data.

Date Posted: 07 Jan 2024 at 10:33pm

Discuss

You're stating facts... this is a conspiracy theory thread...

Date Posted: 07 Jan 2024 at 10:35pm
Excess deaths video I came across the other day

http://youtu.be/cD_tB6RluJ0?si=5k1-cWHUi4ghftQN" rel="nofollow - http://youtu.be/cD_tB6RluJ0?si=5k1-cWHUi4ghftQN

Date Posted: 07 Jan 2024 at 10:41pm

LOL

Whatever about the vast majority of people who have no clue, including myself.

What I find interesting is the group -
Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth

In which over 3000 architects and engineers have supposedly signed a document that states the building was a controlled demolition.

Now if all these experts are willing to put their reputations on the line then perhaps there is more to the story. 

Date Posted: 07 Jan 2024 at 10:51pm

LOL

In which over 3000 architects and engineers have supposedly signed a document that states the building was a controlled demolition.

Now if all these experts are willing to put their reputations on the line then perhaps there is more to the story. 

3k out of how many? You’ll find that it is a negligible number in comparison to the overall number. Every profession has its cranks.

Posted By: ChesterCopperpot
Date Posted: 08 Jan 2024 at 10:05am
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt29702876/" rel="nofollow - https://www.imdb.com/title/tt29702876/

Decent watch - adds a little more to the cover up theory

Posted By: jamo1
Date Posted: 08 Jan 2024 at 10:38am

LOL

3k out of how many? You’ll find that it is a negligible number in comparison to the overall number. Every profession has its cranks.
Watched the documentary where the two French guys just happen to be with the NYFD on the day of September 11 doing their own documentary i think they capture the first plane hitting the building, they were in one of the firehouses after the buildings collapsed  and one of the firefighters who was covered in dust said it looked like demolition charges going off the way the buildings fell. Now i thought the conspiracy stuff was all bull until i heard him say it.

-------------
Del Boy: You do know what a pyscopath is dont you Grandad

Grandad: Of course i know what a Pyscopath is, its a fella who dresses up in womens clothes.

Date Posted: 08 Jan 2024 at 10:49am
But there is real time footage of the attack. We saw it with our own eyes, and we can still see it as it was captured in real time.

Posted By: counterlock
Date Posted: 08 Jan 2024 at 10:50am
Originally posted by ChesterCopperpot ChesterCopperpot wrote:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt29702876/" rel="nofollow - https://www.imdb.com/title/tt29702876/

Decent watch - adds a little more to the cover up theory

Thumbs Up Gonna have a look at this tonight

This is a good one too that covers the movements inside the book depository on the day
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5u7euN1HTuU" rel="nofollow - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5u7euN1HTuU

Date Posted: 08 Jan 2024 at 10:58am

But there is real time footage of the attack. We saw it with our own eyes, and we can still see it as it was captured in real time.
I guess the claim is that yes, planes hit the towers, but they were a planned event and a smokescreen for the alleged controlled demolition that followed

Date Posted: 08 Jan 2024 at 11:05am
Originally posted by jamo1 jamo1 wrote:

LOL

Watched the documentary where the two French guys just happen to be with the NYFD on the day of September 11 doing their own documentary i think they capture the first plane hitting the building, they were in one of the firehouses after the buildings collapsed  and one of the firefighters who was covered in dust said it looked like demolition charges going off the way the buildings fell. Now i thought the conspiracy stuff was all bull until i heard him say it.

Didn't the two hijackers stay with an FBI informant for months before 9/11? 

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net