Forum Description: Anything else going on
URL: https://forum.ybig.ie/forum_posts.asp?TID=58711
Printed Date: 25 Apr 2024 at 3:23pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Cheltenham 2023
Posted By: Roberto Baggio
Subject: Cheltenham 2023
Date Posted: 13 Mar 2023 at 10:17am
The greatest show on turf starts tomorrow. 

Some good matchups and puzzles to solve. 

The likes of Facile Vega, Energumene and Lossiemouth who looked like good things all have questions to answer after flopping on their last runs

Whats the going like?

Replies:
Posted By: ShamtheRam
Date Posted: 13 Mar 2023 at 10:47am
Soft at the moment. Can see it getting worse before it gets better.

Mares Hurdle looks the most competitive race tomorrow. 

-------------
YBIG NPF founder and CEO

Posted By: irish_major
Date Posted: 13 Mar 2023 at 12:41pm
Honeysuckle is a crazy price at 7/2. Looks the best bet of the festival at that price.

Cannot believe Facile Vega is as short as 2/1. His last run was absolutely shocking and his jumping has always been a little but suspect. I really do not think he will be winning this supreme, thought he'd drift out to a much bigger price after his last run, and I still wouldn't bet him at a bigger price. 

-------------
Here we go again

Date Posted: 14 Mar 2023 at 4:17pm
Originally posted by irish_major irish_major wrote:

Honeysuckle is a crazy price at 7/2. Looks the best bet of the festival at that price.

Cannot believe Facile Vega is as short as 2/1. His last run was absolutely shocking and his jumping has always been a little but suspect. I really do not think he will be winning this supreme, thought he'd drift out to a much bigger price after his last run, and I still wouldn't bet him at a bigger price. 

Heart

-------------
Here we go again

Posted By: Shedite
Date Posted: 14 Mar 2023 at 4:59pm

Heart
Atta boy Irish Major, got on at7/2 after you posted this.

Was it you that had us all on Salut Flo about 10 years ago?

Date Posted: 14 Mar 2023 at 10:03pm
Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

Heart

That's right! Forgot all about him, he ran once more after that. Think I got the word out antepost at a decent price, he went off at 5/1 and hacked up!

-------------
Here we go again

Posted By: Il Principe
Date Posted: 15 Mar 2023 at 8:54am

Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

Heart

That's right! Forgot all about him, he ran once more after that. Think I got the word out antepost at a decent price, he went off at 5/1 and hacked up!

I remember that, great Clap

Any for today Major?

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net