URL: https://forum.ybig.ie/forum_posts.asp?TID=58650
Printed Date: 29 Mar 2024 at 3:42pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: France/Latvia tickets
Posted By: Healy52003
Subject: France/Latvia tickets
Date Posted: 21 Jan 2023 at 11:50am
I'll be that guy 

Anyone know when/if the tickets for the French game will go on sale too us swines in the general public ??

Replies:
Posted By: Deane
Date Posted: 21 Jan 2023 at 2:20pm
Originally posted by Healy52003 Healy52003 wrote:

I'll be that guy 

Anyone know when/if the tickets for the French game will go on sale too us swines in the general public ??

I doubt they will make general sale. Will be sold out in presales to ST holders etc.

Posted By: t_rAndy
Date Posted: 21 Jan 2023 at 3:23pm
You might get a small chance at a premium ticket. No chance any of a general sale on standard ticket.

Date Posted: 21 Jan 2023 at 5:20pm
Remain hopeful and kicking myself for not getting a season ticket now 

Posted By: Cabra Hoop
Date Posted: 21 Jan 2023 at 5:34pm
Why do ST jolders get first dibs on tickets, seems a bit of a closed shop. 

-------------
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "

Posted By: BrendanD88
Date Posted: 21 Jan 2023 at 5:35pm
Originally posted by Cabra Hoop Cabra Hoop wrote:

Why wouldn’t they? 

Date Posted: 21 Jan 2023 at 5:45pm
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

Why wouldn’t they? 
They alrwady have their own tickets for a match but get preferable treatment over the general public. If a person cannot get a ST how are they meant to gett a ticket for a match if the ST holders gobble the remaining tickets up. Would be a very poor ticket tout who hasn't got several ST's to avail of this.

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Jan 2023 at 5:48pm

Why wouldn’t they? 
They alrwady have their own tickets for a match but get preferable treatment over the general public. If a person cannot get a ST how are they meant to gett a ticket for a match if the ST holders gobble the remaining tickets up. Would be a very poor ticket tout who hasn't got several ST's to avail of this.

It’s one of the benefits of being a ST holder of course they should get rewarded! Don’t worry there will be plenty of tickets going for the other games.

Date Posted: 21 Jan 2023 at 5:55pm

Why wouldn’t they? 

It’s one of the benefits of being a ST holder of course they should get rewarded! Don’t worry there will be plenty of tickets going for the other games.
Not worried in the slightest, been a ST holder since day 1 and was on the block booking scheme for many years before that. I've never used the ST benefit to buy additional tickets for pricks who only want to go to the glamour games.

-------------

Posted By: Sham157
Date Posted: 21 Jan 2023 at 10:57pm

Why wouldn’t they? 

Not worried in the slightest, been a ST holder since day 1 and was on the block booking scheme for many years before that. I've never used the ST benefit to buy additional tickets for pricks who only want to go to the glamour games.
Kind of agree with both points. I dont generally use my extra ticket benefit, certainly not for big games as Im with CH on his last point. In saying that, the same could be said for the prick buying it in the public sale because it is a glamour game too. 

Date Posted: 21 Jan 2023 at 11:02pm
I’d rather my prick mates get a chance to get a ticket for the glamour games over some random pricks I don’t know! But it’s right that ST holders are rewarded.

Date Posted: 21 Jan 2023 at 11:10pm
I never said we didn’t deserve to be rewarded, I only addressed that one point from my own perspective. You the added your point about your mates and I  cant argue as the few times I did utilise the benefit I did likewise for my prick mates. 

Posted By: CantonasCat
Date Posted: 21 Jan 2023 at 11:31pm
Hi - New Season ticket holder here Thumbs Up

What’s that yiz are on about in relation to an ‘extra-ticket benefit’ and how does that work? I’ve never seen that mentioned anywhere on all the FAQs etc.  Unless it is actually written there and I didn’t see it !   How does it work - presumably it’s what people above are referring to as access to pre-sales, or are u guaranteed the option to buy another ticket for a match?      I feel like such a bloody noob. 

*EDIT*. Just saw it on the FAQs , lol - “
  • Pre-Sale access to purchase additional tickets for MNT games”
—> when do we think the pre-sale info will go out ? 😮 

Date Posted: 21 Jan 2023 at 11:39pm
You’ll be emailed a link with a code or instructions on how to purchase, probably during February. 

Date Posted: 21 Jan 2023 at 11:40pm
Thanks very much, appreciate the response Thumbs Up👍

Posted By: PaConnors
Date Posted: 22 Jan 2023 at 8:28am

ST purchasers are a consistent, reliable source of revenue for the association - makes sense to incentivise people to keep purchasing STs.

Date Posted: 23 Jan 2023 at 6:41pm
Got an email there about a Latvia and France ticket bundle starting at 65 euro.

Posted By: wanderer
Date Posted: 23 Jan 2023 at 7:00pm
Smart move.

No single tickets available for either game 

Prices for the bundle tickets start from €65 for the Category D section, €80 for Category C, €100 for Category B, €125 for Category A and a Family ticket offer is priced at €200 for the two games (for two adults and two children). Children's tickets are priced at €40 for the two fixtures. 

Posted By: Decky398
Date Posted: 23 Jan 2023 at 7:18pm
I see general sale is Friday when is the ST holder pre sale? 

Date Posted: 23 Jan 2023 at 7:27pm
Is what it is I suppose 

If there's a presale for season ticket holders and someone is not using a code I can take It off your hands 

Date Posted: 23 Jan 2023 at 7:33pm

Is what it is I suppose 

If there's a presale for season ticket holders and someone is not using a code I can take It off your hands 

Emails not out to season ticket holders yet as far as I'm aware so not idea if it's a code or link.

Pre sale for ST holders from Wednesday morning 

Posted By: Doyler1993
Date Posted: 23 Jan 2023 at 7:49pm
Looking for a pre sale code as well if anyone can send 

-------------
IT’S NO USE BOILING YOUR CABBAGE TWICE

Posted By: Greener92
Date Posted: 23 Jan 2023 at 7:51pm
Originally posted by Decky398 Decky398 wrote:

I see general sale is Friday when is the ST holder pre sale? 

Wednesday morning it seems. Link should be sent out in the next 24 hours 

Date Posted: 24 Jan 2023 at 11:48am
Hopefully the ST pre sale is a bundle too. 

Posted By: E2016
Date Posted: 24 Jan 2023 at 11:56am
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

It is.

Posted By: Lansdown Roar
Date Posted: 24 Jan 2023 at 12:10pm
Has any pre sale link been sent? I’ve only paid for half of my ST as I chose that option would that be a reason I haven’t been emailed a link?

-------------
They've only gone and done it

Date Posted: 24 Jan 2023 at 12:16pm
Haven't received ST presale code yet. 

Date Posted: 24 Jan 2023 at 12:20pm

Aye, you can't buy individual tickets for either match.

Date Posted: 24 Jan 2023 at 12:23pm
General question.
Let's say you have a ST and the presale code allows you to buy 2 extra tickets, what happens if you have 4 ST'S on your account, are you still only able to get 2 extra tickets? Or somehow 8? (Assuming it's the 2 but have the other adults on my ST account asking about presale codes for their mates).

Date Posted: 24 Jan 2023 at 12:51pm
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

General question.
Let's say you have a ST and the presale code allows you to buy 2 extra tickets, what happens if you have 4 ST'S on your account, are you still only able to get 2 extra tickets? Or somehow 8? (Assuming it's the 2 but have the other adults on my ST account asking about presale codes for their mates).

Great question , was wondering same myself .  I also wonder if, in theory, a pre-sale code could be used by an infinite number of people or if it’s a ‘one time only’ thing? Personally I wouldn’t be a fan at all of sharing pre-sale codes left right and centre to a load of people , (I enjoy the smug exclusivity of having the ST benefit Dead) but each to their own 

Date Posted: 24 Jan 2023 at 1:29pm
I'll take a link and code if anyone is not using there Season Ticket 

Date Posted: 24 Jan 2023 at 1:42pm
Originally posted by Lansdown Roar Lansdown Roar wrote:

Has any pre sale link been sent? I’ve only paid for half of my ST as I chose that option would that be a reason I haven’t been emailed a link?
Nope haven't got it yet, ST paid in full here 

Posted By: JM13
Date Posted: 24 Jan 2023 at 1:56pm
How many tickets does each ST allow holders to buy in the pre sale? Thought it was 4 from a few years back but could be talking rubbish 

Date Posted: 24 Jan 2023 at 2:38pm
Originally posted by JM13 JM13 wrote:

How many tickets does each ST allow holders to buy in the pre sale? Thought it was 4 from a few years back but could be talking rubbish 
I believe its on a per account basis and not per season ticket.

The limit was the same regardless of if you have 10 season tickets or 1 season ticket on your account I think.

Limit usually depends but I recall it being 6 for most games, can imagine it could be less for these 

Posted By: SeaSharp
Date Posted: 24 Jan 2023 at 3:04pm
Annoying that the presale tickets will be bundled, but it makes perfect sense from the FAI's perspective. Sure I don't think it'll stop people from getting their ST-holder friend to get them bundled tickets and attending only the France game anyway if they're that determined.

Posted By: Pinginí
Date Posted: 24 Jan 2023 at 3:22pm
They'll get more income this way but the Latvia game will be dead and almost completely empty because of the no-shows who are only buying tickets to see Mbappe

Date Posted: 24 Jan 2023 at 3:24pm
Smart move from the FAI! Latvia game would only be half full anyway.

Date Posted: 24 Jan 2023 at 3:24pm
Originally posted by CantonasCat CantonasCat wrote:

General question.

Great question , was wondering same myself .  I also wonder if, in theory, a pre-sale code could be used by an infinite number of people or if it’s a ‘one time only’ thing? Personally I wouldn’t be a fan at all of sharing pre-sale codes left right and centre to a load of people , (I enjoy the smug exclusivity of having the ST benefit Dead) but each to their own 

I think this is a potential scenario where ST set up could be handled a bit better.
My example, rounded up 3 friends and myself to get ST. 
To ensure seated together, I booked them all. 
But now all under my name.
Now they are looking at the ST benefits and looking for codes for their friends/family but I want to use it for my brother and Dad (Assuming maybe there would be a limit of 2 with it being a popular game). 

Think should be possible to book under one name but separate adult tickets into separate accounts so everyone gets the same benefits.

I know there is probably an exceptional handling way of doing it by ringing the TO but it should be a standard option in my opinion. 

Posted By: Borussia
Date Posted: 24 Jan 2023 at 3:31pm

General question.

I think this is a potential scenario where ST set up could be handled a bit better.
My example, rounded up 3 friends and myself to get ST. 
To ensure seated together, I booked them all. 
But now all under my name.
Now they are looking at the ST benefits and looking for codes for their friends/family but I want to use it for my brother and Dad (Assuming maybe there would be a limit of 2 with it being a popular game). 

Think should be possible to book under one name but separate adult tickets into separate accounts so everyone gets the same benefits.

I know there is probably an exceptional handling way of doing it by ringing the TO but it should be a standard option in my opinion. 

Am in the same boat as now have 4 STs in my name. Am thinking I'll be contacting the ticket office after the payments are made in March to try and get them split out. 

Date Posted: 24 Jan 2023 at 4:41pm
Anyone actually got an email for tomorrow's pre sale yet?

Date Posted: 24 Jan 2023 at 4:45pm
Originally posted by wanderer wanderer wrote:

Anyone actually got an email for tomorrow's pre sale yet?

Nothing yet

Posted By: ProudIrish
Date Posted: 24 Jan 2023 at 7:57pm
email through there now . Max tickets four on my account . I’ve only one ticket 

-------------
Here we go again, we're on the road again

Date Posted: 24 Jan 2023 at 8:05pm
I’ve a family ticket and it’s max 4 too so must be across the board

Posted By: Maccatacca
Date Posted: 24 Jan 2023 at 8:40pm
Edit: sorted

Desperate for a spare code if anyone has one going.

Need 2x tickets for myself and the oul lad.

Posted By: King_Kenny
Date Posted: 24 Jan 2023 at 8:50pm
Originally posted by Greener92 Greener92 wrote:

I’ve a family ticket and it’s max 4 too so must be across the board
Yes 4 for my 2.

Date Posted: 24 Jan 2023 at 9:13pm
Same will take a code too

If any are going spare 

Posted By: gufct
Date Posted: 25 Jan 2023 at 10:10am
Got no email ffs

-------------
One City,One County,One Club GUFC will be back.

Date Posted: 25 Jan 2023 at 10:11am
On at 9.45 but no family tickets Cry

Posted By: raddo
Date Posted: 25 Jan 2023 at 10:13am
Only tickets available are Premium at €175, ridiculous.
Did anyone get a normal, kids, or family ticket?

Posted By: SeaSharp
Date Posted: 25 Jan 2023 at 10:14am
4DPFJ4TT7G

Date Posted: 25 Jan 2023 at 11:34am
There were a decent number of the 65 euro tickets.

I know because my card payment didn't go through three times in a row, and I still managed to get 4x at that price.

Posted By: raddo
Date Posted: 25 Jan 2023 at 11:42am
Apologies, once i clicked in from the link in my email again it worked but still no Junior or Family Tickets available. Did anyone manage to get them?

Date Posted: 25 Jan 2023 at 11:50am
Loads of tickets still available by the looks of it . I suppose Friday morning general sale will be the day of the big rush!

I see there’s lots in first 4 rows of Section 501!   Raging those weren’t available as a ST option, lol . but I guess they are a good money maker for FAI so keep them back for the individual games 

Posted By: Shedite
Date Posted: 25 Jan 2023 at 1:10pm
How much are the combo tickets working out at?

Date Posted: 25 Jan 2023 at 1:13pm
Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

How much are the combo tickets working out at?

Ranges from €65 to €175 (Premium) as far as I can see.

Posted By: E2016
Date Posted: 25 Jan 2023 at 1:15pm

Loads of tickets still available by the looks of it . I suppose Friday morning general sale will be the day of the big rush!

I see there’s lots in first 4 rows of Section 501!   Raging those weren’t available as a ST option, lol . but I guess they are a good money maker for FAI so keep them back for the individual games 

Probably the last place I'd want to be. Near the away fans, miles away from the noise generated by south lower, and not a great view in general. 

Date Posted: 25 Jan 2023 at 1:43pm

There probably won't be a whole lot left come Friday morning. There's still sponsor pre sale to come tomorrow, along with FAI staff & the fan republic pre sale.

It'll more than likely be slim pickings Friday morning with premium being the last to go

Date Posted: 25 Jan 2023 at 1:53pm
Got sorted thankfully 

Posted By: Fitz
Date Posted: 25 Jan 2023 at 4:13pm
Anyone know how much the premiums will be? 

-------------

Date Posted: 25 Jan 2023 at 4:23pm
Originally posted by Fitz Fitz wrote:

175 or 150 depending on where 

Date Posted: 25 Jan 2023 at 4:43pm
Wonder will they package the Gibraltar/Netherlands game or maybe Netherlands/Greece 

Date Posted: 25 Jan 2023 at 4:49pm

Wonder will they package the Gibraltar/Netherlands game or maybe Netherlands/Greece 

Definitely, no brainer

Posted By: Fitz
Date Posted: 25 Jan 2023 at 5:11pm

Originally posted by Fitz Fitz wrote:

175 or 150 depending on where 

Sound out 

-------------

Posted By: IRISHROVER2023
Date Posted: 25 Jan 2023 at 7:39pm
Anybody please have a presale code / link they would be willing to share?

Posted By: peterbelfast
Date Posted: 25 Jan 2023 at 8:43pm
4AXCKY16GL, code for anyone looking

Date Posted: 25 Jan 2023 at 9:04pm
Originally posted by peterbelfast peterbelfast wrote:

Do you have the link also?

Posted By: elroy
Date Posted: 25 Jan 2023 at 9:28pm
Originally posted by peterbelfast peterbelfast wrote:

Cheers but Think a link is needed as well. 

Posted By: ripbomb
Date Posted: 25 Jan 2023 at 9:29pm
Having difficulty all day... once i enter the code it keeps telling me to try again. I am using the link from the email i received from FAI . 

Posted By: lionelhutz
Date Posted: 25 Jan 2023 at 9:35pm
Thanks very much. Do you have to go to a specific link to use the code? 

Date Posted: 25 Jan 2023 at 9:45pm
Originally posted by ripbomb ripbomb wrote:

Having difficulty all day... once i enter the code it keeps telling me to try again. I am using the link from the email i received from FAI . 

Sounds like the code has been used 

Posted By: hoofy
Date Posted: 25 Jan 2023 at 10:46pm
48NFAAI91A

Hopefully that will work tonight for someone who wants it

Posted By: Shedite
Date Posted: 26 Jan 2023 at 10:49am
Seems to be only 3 sections on sale this morning, 515, 502, 128. Should be good number of tickets available for general sale tomorrow

Date Posted: 26 Jan 2023 at 11:47am
anybody have a link to the presale page?
Code no good without link.

Date Posted: 26 Jan 2023 at 12:25pm
Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

Seems to be only 3 sections on sale this morning, 515, 502, 128. Should be good number of tickets available for general sale tomorrow
More blocks than that on sale now for the fan republic sale

Date Posted: 26 Jan 2023 at 12:26pm
Originally posted by IRISHROVER2023 IRISHROVER2023 wrote:

anybody have a link to the presale page?
Code no good without link.
Just go onto the ticketmaster website , find the event and join the queue

If that doesn't work which it sometimes doesnt because the ticketmaster site can be awful at times, the link depends on what pre sale your using

Posted By: peterbelfast
Date Posted: 26 Jan 2023 at 1:06pm
http://links.engage.ticketmaster.com/ctt?m=8656413&r=LTIzNzgwOTkyMzgS1&b=0&j=MTY2MDU0OTIwNAS2&k=Link2994851-0&kx=1&kt=1&kd=https://www.ticketmaster.ie/event/18005E38A6E22999?did=sthpre%20" rel="nofollow - http://links.engage.ticketmaster.com/ctt?m=8656413&r=LTIzNzgwOTkyMzgS1&b=0&j=MTY2MDU0OTIwNAS2&k=Link2994851-0&kx=1&kt=1&kd=https://www.ticketmaster.ie/event/18005E38A6E22999?did=sthpre

Posted By: Neil Armstrong
Date Posted: 26 Jan 2023 at 2:01pm
There's going to be a hell of a lot of Latvia tickets as spares on here LOL

-------------
Ulster Champions 2020 our 40th Title. Take that all ye Moanaghan ***ts!

Posted By: 1874eire
Date Posted: 26 Jan 2023 at 2:04pm
Would it be worth waiting till the general sale tomorrow to get better tickets? Seem to be plenty of tickets available now but only high up. 

Posted By: Blanco100
Date Posted: 26 Jan 2023 at 2:27pm
I bought a season ticket in December, but don't know how to access the presale, where is the actual link to take you into buy additional tickets?

Date Posted: 26 Jan 2023 at 2:32pm
Originally posted by Blanco100 Blanco100 wrote:

I bought a season ticket in December, but don't know how to access the presale, where is the actual link to take you into buy additional tickets?
You should have got an email. Check your spam folder just in case…and obviously make sure you’re using the correct email. 

Date Posted: 26 Jan 2023 at 2:36pm
Originally posted by 1874eire 1874eire wrote:

Would it be worth waiting till the general sale tomorrow to get better tickets? Seem to be plenty of tickets available now but only high up. 

Nope get them now if you can, there'll be very little left for tomorrow bar premium. 

If previous pre sales and generals are anything to go by what's there now is what'll be there tomorrow 

Posted By: dangere_here
Date Posted: 26 Jan 2023 at 4:16pm
Originally posted by Neil Armstrong Neil Armstrong wrote:

There's going to be a hell of a lot of Latvia tickets as spares on here LOL

been offered one by a French chap already LOL

Date Posted: 26 Jan 2023 at 8:38pm
Will it be possible to transfer tickets on TM that were purchased in yesterday/todays sales? No option there atm

Date Posted: 26 Jan 2023 at 8:44pm
I'd say there will be tickets in French end like there was for Portugal game, their fans don't really travel in numbers.

Date Posted: 26 Jan 2023 at 8:49pm

Will it be possible to transfer tickets on TM that were purchased in yesterday/todays sales? No option there atm

Yea there will be closer to the time.

Date Posted: 27 Jan 2023 at 7:17am
Only one pair left outside of premium tickets, great to see so many fans interested in watching Latvia LOL

Posted By: ringerbell
Date Posted: 27 Jan 2023 at 7:31am

Only one pair left outside of premium tickets, great to see so many fans interested in watching Latvia 

getting 277 options when search for 1 ticket in ticketmaster so looks like not much left for general sale. 

-------------
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4

Date Posted: 27 Jan 2023 at 7:41am
Originally posted by ringerbell ringerbell wrote:

Only one pair left outside of premium tickets, great to see so many fans interested in watching Latvia 

getting 277 options when search for 1 ticket in ticketmaster so looks like not much left for general sale. 

It will be similar to Portugal, will get them reselling for 200+ later on once the sell out is confirmed 

Posted By: bundy
Date Posted: 27 Jan 2023 at 10:18am
Only Premium tickets popping up on Ticketmaster despite 17 mins of constant refreshing ticket options. At €175 a head, they can lee them.

Date Posted: 27 Jan 2023 at 10:20am
Originally posted by bundy bundy wrote:

Only Premium tickets popping up on Ticketmaster despite 17 mins of constant refreshing ticket options. At €175 a head, they can lee them.

After looking at the map yesterday there was about 50 singles in total around the ground, no surprise that it’s only premium 

Date Posted: 27 Jan 2023 at 1:08pm
A quick flick through the comments on the FAI social media pages are a right laugh.
People giving out about the price and that they only wanted France on its own. Others complaining that LOI season ticket holders should get special prices. I've seen comments telling people how cheap season tickets were, those comments don't tend to get replied to 

Posted By: ConorMac77
Date Posted: 27 Jan 2023 at 6:43pm

A quick flick through the comments on the FAI social media pages are a right laugh.
People giving out about the price and that they only wanted France on its own. Others complaining that LOI season ticket holders should get special prices. I've seen comments telling people how cheap season tickets were, those comments don't tend to get replied to 
A classic example of 'tell us you're an event junkie without actually saying so'. LOL

-------------
The nation holds it's breath...YES, WE'RE THERE!!!

Date Posted: 27 Jan 2023 at 6:50pm
Originally posted by ConorMac77 ConorMac77 wrote:

A classic example of 'tell us you're an event junkie without actually saying so'. LOL
Exactly. f**k them

Posted By: Fozz
Date Posted: 27 Jan 2023 at 6:59pm

Exactly. f**k them

Hold my beer while I go send some responses with the ST prices Big smile

Date Posted: 27 Jan 2023 at 7:02pm
Originally posted by Fozz Fozz wrote:

Exactly. f**k them

LOL

Date Posted: 27 Jan 2023 at 8:03pm

Originally posted by Fozz Fozz wrote:

Exactly. f**k them

LOL

LOLLOLLOL

Date Posted: 28 Jan 2023 at 6:07pm

Season tickets sold out this year as well so I am sure some people that wanted one missed out. 

Date Posted: 09 Feb 2023 at 3:10pm
Anyone else having trouble accession FAI ticketmaster portal? Just getting 403 Forbidden

Date Posted: 09 Feb 2023 at 3:33pm

Anyone else having trouble accession FAI ticketmaster portal? Just getting 403 Forbidden
Are you on a work network or vpn ? If so that's probably the cause, I know it doesn't work for me on the work laptop.

Working fine on the phone

Date Posted: 09 Feb 2023 at 3:38pm

Are you on a work network or vpn ? If so that's probably the cause, I know it doesn't work for me on the work laptop.

Working fine on the phone
Nope on mobile data, Vodafone. Was working fine last week. Ah well they can wait for the final balance to be paid on ST LOL

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net