Forum Description: Qatar n' all in anyways
URL: https://forum.ybig.ie/forum_posts.asp?TID=58562
Printed Date: 19 Mar 2024 at 10:42am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Malta Away 20th November
Posted By: cliftonville1879
Subject: Malta Away 20th November
Date Posted: 21 Sep 2022 at 3:18pm
I booked flights there for €60. Dublin-Milan-Malta and the same route on way back. For peanuts really, have a hotel booked in st Julian’s aswell as in St Paul’s bay with free cancellation so depends on where everyone staying - I’ll cancel the other. Looking forward to this one.

Replies:
Posted By: ringerbell
Date Posted: 21 Sep 2022 at 3:51pm
Originally posted by cliftonville1879 cliftonville1879 wrote:

I booked flights there for €60. Dublin-Milan-Malta and the same route on way back. For peanuts really, have a hotel booked in st Julian’s aswell as in St Paul’s bay with free cancellation so depends on where everyone staying - I’ll cancel the other. Looking forward to this one.

what days the flights 

-------------
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4

Posted By: Scamper
Date Posted: 21 Sep 2022 at 3:59pm
Booked direct out. Home through Luton. 7 of us going

-------------
====#Everywhere you play, We'll Follow====

Posted By: Cw1994
Date Posted: 21 Sep 2022 at 4:06pm
Possibly an early kick off? If not will book Monday off. Was looking at the 8pm flight back on the Sunday if the KO gets confirmed soon

Posted By: kevincronin2000
Date Posted: 21 Sep 2022 at 4:15pm
Booked Shannon to Malta Saturday Morning (€21)
Back Monday via Krakow (€90)
Staying in a hotel in Paceville in St Jullians.

-------------
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.

Posted By: wanderer
Date Posted: 21 Sep 2022 at 4:16pm
Originally posted by cliftonville1879 cliftonville1879 wrote:

Hotel in Paceville, St Jullians booked.

Seems to be the main nightlife area and know a few others with hotels booked there.

Will sort out flights once Scotland is out of the way

Date Posted: 21 Sep 2022 at 4:28pm
Out Saturday morning and returning first thing on Monday 

Posted By: Guf10
Date Posted: 21 Sep 2022 at 4:51pm
Booked Shannon - Malta direct on the Saturday morning and back to Shannon via Heathrow on the Monday.

-------------
2 in a row, 2 in a row, 2 in a row

Posted By: Robsham1
Date Posted: 21 Sep 2022 at 4:53pm
Jaysus, this is tempting and quite affordable too! booked accommodation there in Paceville too, will take a look at locking flights down after Scotland perhaps... Could be a lovely away day!

Posted By: Feirenoord
Date Posted: 21 Sep 2022 at 5:03pm
Decent connections out of Amsterdam for this one which is tempting (if you exclude the Schiphol airport experience)

Posted By: craiglen
Date Posted: 21 Sep 2022 at 5:27pm
Hinges on the kickoff time I think.

-------------
Fan's game record: 5 Caps, 1 goal, 2 assists, 140 km covered

Date Posted: 21 Sep 2022 at 5:41pm
Looks like other friendlies that day kick off at 11am Irish time / 12 Noon CET

-------------

Posted By: brendy_éire
Date Posted: 22 Sep 2022 at 11:45am
Decided to make a family holiday out of this one, since we were intending to go to Malta at some stage anyway.
Out of Shannon, back there via Heathrow.

I know it's a small island and all, but the stadium seems like it's in the middle of nowhere. For ones who've been there before, are there buses going to/from it?

-------------
City Till I Die

Date Posted: 22 Sep 2022 at 1:46pm
Looks to be a fairly short trip in a taxi from Valletta and any towns.

-------------

Posted By: DublinScouse1916
Date Posted: 22 Sep 2022 at 2:50pm
Originally posted by Feirenoord Feirenoord wrote:

Decent connections out of Amsterdam for this one which is tempting (if you exclude the Schiphol airport experience)

Saw that. Very tempting indeed. 

Posted By: ColemanKillybegs123
Date Posted: 22 Sep 2022 at 3:16pm
Originally posted by kevincronin2000 kevincronin2000 wrote:

Looks like other friendlies that day kick off at 11am Irish time / 12 Noon CET

They will have to, because the world cup kicks off later that day at 4pm Irish time

-------------
We're on the one road!

Posted By: Roberto_Carlow
Date Posted: 22 Sep 2022 at 3:28pm

I flew in and out of Schipol last month. Everything was OK apart from passport control, which was total chaos and very long queues. Security coming back was 2 mins, but I think you need to go through passport control for connecting flights.

Might be a lot better in November and out of summer season though.

Posted By: Feirenoord
Date Posted: 22 Sep 2022 at 4:51pm
Originally posted by Roberto_Carlow Roberto_Carlow wrote:

I flew in and out of Schipol last month. Everything was OK apart from passport control, which was total chaos and very long queues. Security coming back was 2 mins, but I think you need to go through passport control for connecting flights.

Might be a lot better in November and out of summer season though.

Yeah by November it should be better. Flew in and out a few times this summer and it wasn't too bad, but it's gone to the dogs again in the last week or two apparently. I'll get to experience it first-hand on Saturday morning for Glasgow anyway LOL

Posted By: dangere_here
Date Posted: 22 Sep 2022 at 11:32pm
Originally posted by brendy_éire brendy_éire wrote:

Decided to make a family holiday out of this one, since we were intending to go to Malta at some stage anyway.

I know it's a small island and all, but the stadium seems like it's in the middle of nowhere. For ones who've been there before, are there buses going to/from it?

Been next to it about 15 years ago, but not for a match. I'd imagine there are matchday busses out from Valetta but otherwise you're probably talking Dublin city centre to UCD sort of distance.

51/52/53 bus stops about 5-10 minutes walk away and takes about half an hour according to Google. I can recommend visiting Rabat/Mdina just up the hill from the stadium if you fancy a bit of culture and history.

Date Posted: 23 Sep 2022 at 11:43am
The stadium is about 30 minutes away from St Jullians served by public buses. Quick spin in a taxi too. The stadium is near the city of Mdina which is definitely worth a stroll around for an hour.

-------------

Posted By: williemc83
Date Posted: 24 Sep 2022 at 12:20am

There is a very good bus service on the island. Mellieha to Valetta (the two extemes) is about 45 mins in rush hour so everything I'd completely accessible by bus. I was in Malta for 2 weeks a few years and rented a car one day, was completely unnecessary as everywhere was accessible by bus or taxi. 

Posted By: dwilliams100100
Date Posted: 24 Sep 2022 at 12:11pm
Gonna book flights thismorning. Might make a week out if it

Posted By: JM13
Date Posted: 25 Sep 2022 at 2:38pm
Assume it’ll be ticket collection over there or else it’s a harvesters wet dream 

Posted By: TheFieldsOfAthenry
Date Posted: 26 Sep 2022 at 6:41pm

Thinking of doing the same, any recommendations on hotels etc?

Posted By: CC1984
Date Posted: 27 Sep 2022 at 1:18pm
  • will this definitely go ahead even if we get Malta in the euro qualifiers? We could end up playing them in March again

Posted By: ShamtheRam
Date Posted: 27 Sep 2022 at 11:43pm
Won't make this trip. Lots on in November and very little time off remaining 

-------------
YBIG NPF founder and CEO

Posted By: TBWRA
Date Posted: 28 Sep 2022 at 7:58am
Any update on the kick off time ?

-------------
"The Football Grounds of Europe" about Dalymount that :- "You walk down lanes you'd expect to find a backstreet mechanic only to stumble onto a national stadium steeped in tradition and history"

Posted By: Robsham1
Date Posted: 28 Sep 2022 at 8:39am
Originally posted by TBWRA TBWRA wrote:

Any update on the kick off time ?

Yeah it will be kick off dependent for me as have an ideal flight out in the evening and would mean no more leave to be used! 

Posted By: Damo4792
Date Posted: 28 Sep 2022 at 12:28pm
Hi lads 

New to writing into the forum and looking to start getting the away games in now. Are tickets handy enough to get for these type of friendlies considering the stadium is only 3000. Will i at least  be able to get a home end ticket if i sort out travel etc before getting one.?

Posted By: irelandfan
Date Posted: 28 Sep 2022 at 4:32pm
Be less than 100 at this surely so will be Gold fan caps be supplied 

-------------
I'm the gaffer whatever I say goes.

Posted By: Borussia
Date Posted: 28 Sep 2022 at 4:42pm
Originally posted by irelandfan irelandfan wrote:

based on talking to people in Glasgow I'd say there will be nearer 500 than 100. 

Date Posted: 28 Sep 2022 at 4:45pm
Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

based on talking to people in Glasgow I'd say there will be nearer 500 than 100. 

Yeah seemed to be very popular alright. Most of the regulars I know of all going to it

Posted By: belt
Date Posted: 28 Sep 2022 at 4:48pm

The gap between Sept and March will help popularity with this one. Although we could have 5 away qualifiers next year so I'm surprised of the interest myself.

Posted By: Baldrick
Date Posted: 28 Sep 2022 at 4:56pm
Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

Thanks for the update much appreciated.  

-------------
AKA pedantic kunt

Posted By: MayoMark
Date Posted: 28 Sep 2022 at 5:13pm
LOL

-------------
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...

Posted By: Newryrep
Date Posted: 28 Sep 2022 at 5:25pm
Originally posted by Damo4792 Damo4792 wrote:

Hi lads 

New to writing into the forum and looking to start getting the away games in now. Are tickets handy enough to get for these type of friendlies considering the stadium is only 3000. Will i at least  be able to get a home end ticket if i sort out travel etc before getting one.?

there will be no issue with tickets 

-------------
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941

Date Posted: 28 Sep 2022 at 5:30pm
Originally posted by Damo4792 Damo4792 wrote:

Hi lads 

It's a 17k stadium and you'll get an away ticket no bother 

Posted By: davereilly
Date Posted: 28 Sep 2022 at 5:37pm
All booked up. Looking forward to this one. Average temperature of 18° will be a nice treat in November

Date Posted: 28 Sep 2022 at 5:40pm
Originally posted by belt belt wrote:

The gap between Sept and March will help popularity with this one. Although we could have 5 away qualifiers next year so I'm surprised of the interest myself.

Really depends on when your leave year ends 

-------------
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941

Date Posted: 28 Sep 2022 at 6:31pm
The FAI statement stated the game is on in the Centenary Stadium, which has a 3000 capacity but the Maltese FA website has it in the National Stadium so will be no problem with tickets. The FAI got the name of the stadium wrong in Lodz too

Posted By: lukesmyth9
Date Posted: 28 Sep 2022 at 7:06pm
will be heading to this one, booked out, just want to see how I'll get back on the Monday

Posted By: SeaSharp
Date Posted: 28 Sep 2022 at 7:11pm
Wish I had some holidays left to take (and a bit more disposable income LOL). Enjoy lads, should be a class away day.

Posted By: BigStrongMan
Date Posted: 28 Sep 2022 at 7:36pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

Thanks for the update much appreciated.  
kuntLOL

-------------
PM me for all forum moderation queries.

Posted By: limerick lad
Date Posted: 28 Sep 2022 at 9:05pm
Very short trip for this one. Out Saturday morning from Shannon and back to Dublin Sunday night. Just don't have the annual leave to be taking off more days. I have taken a bit of a risk booking the flight back without a kick off time confirmed but hopefully it is a lunch time/early afternoon kick off.

-------------
just hit the fecking thing

Posted By: SM123
Date Posted: 28 Sep 2022 at 9:17pm
Hi, I’m looking forward to going to Malta as it’s my first visit. Which area are people planning on staying in? Cheers.

Posted By: Cabs88
Date Posted: 28 Sep 2022 at 9:31pm

Won’t make this one as I’m tight for days leave and with an eye on qualifiers next spring.
Great spot for anyone heading though, went there in October a few years back.

-------------
Beidh lá eile ag an bPaorach

Posted By: Damo4792
Date Posted: 28 Sep 2022 at 9:51pm
Perfect i just seen a comment to that the stadium was named wrong thanks!

Posted By: Charlton's Child
Date Posted: 28 Sep 2022 at 10:24pm
Id say the draw next week will dictate how many go to this one. As some one said could have 5  away next year. 

Date Posted: 28 Sep 2022 at 11:11pm
Originally posted by wanderer wanderer wrote:

Yeah seemed to be very popular alright. Most of the regulars I know of all going to it

I know a few non-regulars who are going, along with a first-timer.
A bit like Faro the first time we played Gibraltar, you'll get people attracted by the traditional holiday element of the place who wouldn't really be bothered or be able to go to (or get away with) a standalone fixture in the likes of Yerevan or Lodz.

-------------
City Till I Die

Date Posted: 28 Sep 2022 at 11:52pm

I know a few non-regulars who are going, along with a first-timer.
A bit like Faro the first time we played Gibraltar, you'll get people attracted by the traditional holiday element of the place who wouldn't really be bothered or be able to go to (or get away with) a standalone fixture in the likes of Yerevan or Lodz.

Yeah thats it, plus half decent November weather hopefully which is always a plus.

Accommodation prices are very reasonable too. The majority that I know of are staying in the Paceville area of St Jullians and 2 or 3 nights is excellent value 

Posted By: BLOCK115Mark
Date Posted: 29 Sep 2022 at 10:10am
what route is everyone looking at for Malta away I’m looking at direct from Shannon on the Saturday and home Via Madrid on the Monday morning working out at about 140 anything cheaper?

Date Posted: 29 Sep 2022 at 10:49am
booked back through Heathrow on the Monday 

Date Posted: 29 Sep 2022 at 11:40am
Will wait for the draw in case we draw them again don’t fancy 3 times in about 5 years 

-------------

Posted By: Jack City
Date Posted: 29 Sep 2022 at 11:50am
Going from Dublin direct on the Thursday, coming back Malta-Stansted-Cork on Tuesday.Works out about 120 Euros.Flights are so cheap,had to go..

Posted By: TheFieldsOfAthenry
Date Posted: 29 Sep 2022 at 2:56pm
Thinking of making the week out of this, might stay up around Għadira Bay and kick back early in the week, do a bit of sightseeing and holiday craic then just taxi in to paceville the night before and on game day, only 30 minutes in a taxi probably cost feck all. 

Date Posted: 29 Sep 2022 at 6:15pm
Originally posted by TheFieldsOfAthenry TheFieldsOfAthenry wrote:

Thinking of doing the same, any recommendations on hotels etc?

Was having a look today, maybe thinking of Sliema. Quick ferry across to Valletta, and down the road from St Julian's, if I wanted to me some of the lads for a late drink.
Haven't really decided yet, but might go for an apartment.

-------------
City Till I Die

Posted By: Tyronebhoy
Date Posted: 29 Sep 2022 at 7:59pm
Gutted I'll have to miss this. On holiday for fortnight from Nov 20, but booked week in Spain (out on the Tues) to coincide with World Cup, so I could watch games in some heat. Malta my first away in 1999, and have been back since. Great spot, small and compact. Valetta well worth a day trip to.

-------------
Northmen, Southmen, Comrades All

Posted By: Tyronebhoy
Date Posted: 30 Sep 2022 at 3:31pm
Sod it! LOL  Cancelled Spain, will lose £60 deposit, but not missing this. Booked hotel in St Julians for week, Saturday to Saturday. Will sort flights tonight. 

-------------
Northmen, Southmen, Comrades All

Date Posted: 30 Sep 2022 at 5:21pm
Originally posted by Tyronebhoy Tyronebhoy wrote:

Sod it! LOL  Cancelled Spain, will lose £60 deposit, but not missing this. Booked hotel in St Julians for week, Saturday to Saturday. Will sort flights tonight. 

That didn't take long! LOL

Booked myself there, on the edge of Sliema/St Julian's.  Definitely going Valletta for a day, and probably will head to Gozo too.  Loads of history and the like to see.  The missus says the scuba diving is great around there, if that's your thing.

-------------
City Till I Die

Posted By: BigStrongMan
Date Posted: 30 Sep 2022 at 5:28pm

Booked myself there, on the edge of Sliema/St Julian's.  Definitely going Valletta for a day, and probably will head to Gozo too.  Loads of history and the like to see.  The missus says the scuba diving is great around there, if that's your thing.
Must remember to pack my snorkel,flippers and wet suit so. 

-------------
PM me for all forum moderation queries.

Date Posted: 30 Sep 2022 at 5:35pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Must remember to pack my snorkel,flippers and wet suit so. 

Remember to stick your wallet in your shoes when snorkeling  , pickpockets will never look there 

-------------

Posted By: Dannyfitz3
Date Posted: 03 Oct 2022 at 2:38pm
anyone any idea when the portal will open to apply?

Posted By: xRedmanLFCx
Date Posted: 03 Oct 2022 at 8:55pm
Valletta is a nice spot, up market little square/peninsula with lots of restaurants etc. 
The ferry from Sliema to Valletta is nice also. 

The air raid shelter in Mellieha at the other end of the island is a good visit also, based on WWII. Some nice views from the sea view cafe beside it. 

A lovely sunny island! Heavily populated with multi story apartments. Enjoy everyone who goes!

-------------
"We will be galvanised and motivated, and we will bring thousands to this tournament." - MON

Posted By: williemc83
Date Posted: 04 Oct 2022 at 6:23pm
Lascaris War Rooms in Valetta is a must. 

https://www.lascariswarrooms.com/" rel="nofollow - https://www.lascariswarrooms.com/

Date Posted: 04 Oct 2022 at 11:36pm
wondered myself about the portal today, i feel this will be very popular especially ones who have a significant other and can get a holiday in as well Tongue

Posted By: danmoore
Date Posted: 10 Oct 2022 at 10:01am
Has anyone got any word on the KO time for the game yet?

Posted By: dwilliams100100
Date Posted: 10 Oct 2022 at 10:18am
What's everyone thinking accomodation wise in St Julians? Looks like a great selection at the prices 

Date Posted: 10 Oct 2022 at 12:46pm
Originally posted by dwilliams100100 dwilliams100100 wrote:

What's everyone thinking accomodation wise in St Julians? Looks like a great selection at the prices 
Plenty of options eitherside of Paceville, last time I stayed in the BeHotel which was great this time I've booked something on the other side of Paceville. Look on maps for stuff near to the long haul pub and you won't be far wrong.

-------------

Date Posted: 10 Oct 2022 at 1:11pm
Originally posted by kevincronin2000 kevincronin2000 wrote:

Originally posted by dwilliams100100 dwilliams100100 wrote:

Plenty of options eitherside of Paceville, last time I stayed in the BeHotel which was great this time I've booked something on the other side of Paceville. Look on maps for stuff near to the long haul pub and you won't be far wrong.

I’ve never been to Malta before but I’ve got that BeHotel booked for this trip. Seems central enough so can’t be too bad I suppose.

Date Posted: 10 Oct 2022 at 4:52pm
Booked this today. Going from Cork via Edinburgh and back to Cork through Stanstead

Posted By: irelandfan
Date Posted: 11 Oct 2022 at 4:52am
Any update on kick off time 

-------------
I'm the gaffer whatever I say goes.

Posted By: trapscat
Date Posted: 11 Oct 2022 at 7:07am
I emailed the fai on Friday. They said there is no confirmation yet. But hoping it would be this week. I have the flight out booked the be-hotel booked but waiting on confirmation for flight home. 

Posted By: EireDub
Date Posted: 11 Oct 2022 at 8:37am
booked last night via Luton, cheap enough but does require a night there unfortunately…

Date Posted: 11 Oct 2022 at 9:24am

8.00 pm CET apparently 

-------------

Posted By: ProudIrish
Date Posted: 11 Oct 2022 at 9:31am
Originally posted by EireDub EireDub wrote:

booked last night via Luton, cheap enough but does require a night there unfortunately…

Was looking at that . Save €100 by doing that or bite the bullet and go direct with aer lingus . Think I’ll wait for Ryanair’s schedule there’ll be loads of options then hopefully 

-------------
Here we go again, we're on the road again

Date Posted: 11 Oct 2022 at 9:34am
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

8.00 pm CET apparently 
Where did you hear that from? 

Date Posted: 11 Oct 2022 at 9:45am
Originally posted by trapscat trapscat wrote:

8.00 pm CET apparently 

A source I would trust 

-------------

Date Posted: 11 Oct 2022 at 10:52am

8.00 pm CET apparently 

A source I would trust 
Perfect sound for that. I will book flights home

Posted By: Gaz
Date Posted: 11 Oct 2022 at 11:10am

8.00 pm CET apparently 

A source I would trust 

Tuff Paddy?

-------------
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday

Posted By: Paulie
Date Posted: 11 Oct 2022 at 12:43pm

8.00 pm CET apparently 

A source I would trust 

Wait for confirmation. I'm not saying the source is incorrect but there have been loads of posts here down through the years with lads stating that they have the inside track on match venues, kick off times etc. only for their information to be subsequently proven incorrect.

Posted By: Claret Murph
Date Posted: 11 Oct 2022 at 1:45pm
Originally posted by Paulie Paulie wrote:

8.00 pm CET apparently 

A source I would trust 

Wait for confirmation. I'm not saying the source is incorrect but there have been loads of posts here down through the years with lads stating that they have the inside track on match venues, kick off times etc. only for their information to be subsequently proven incorrect.

Wooooooooooooooooohhhhh NR will not like that Ouch

-------------
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .

Date Posted: 11 Oct 2022 at 1:51pm
Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

Originally posted by Paulie Paulie wrote:

8.00 pm CET apparently 

A source I would trust 

Wooooooooooooooooohhhhh NR will not like that Ouch

Am sure my ego can survive 

-------------

Posted By: Paulie
Date Posted: 11 Oct 2022 at 2:44pm
Nothing personal!!

Posted By: limerick lad
Date Posted: 14 Oct 2022 at 9:34am
Malta FA website now has kick off time of 8pm 
https://matchcentre.mfa.com.mt/match/25275237" rel="nofollow - https://matchcentre.mfa.com.mt/match/25275237

-------------
just hit the fecking thing

Date Posted: 14 Oct 2022 at 9:42am
drinking all day for a game at 8pm, what can go wrong

Date Posted: 14 Oct 2022 at 10:29am
Match is at 18:00, not 8pm.

-------------
City Till I Die

Date Posted: 14 Oct 2022 at 10:36am

8pm, line ups from 6pm if your looking at the graphic that's doing the rounds on various WhatsApp groups

-------------

Posted By: BigPodge
Date Posted: 14 Oct 2022 at 11:35am
Originally posted by lukesmyth9 lukesmyth9 wrote:

No different to most away games, Scotland was 7.45 KO.

-------------

Posted By: Deane
Date Posted: 14 Oct 2022 at 11:35am

Clown ...

I thought the same at first LOL

Date Posted: 14 Oct 2022 at 11:50am
Originally posted by Deane Deane wrote:

Clown ...

I thought the same at first LOL

Ah, ignore me so. Haha.

Ticket applications open there now.

-------------
City Till I Die

Date Posted: 14 Oct 2022 at 11:58am

The same as every other game sure 

Date Posted: 14 Oct 2022 at 12:12pm

true, i dont know why but ive a feeling for malta, say hi when you see me asleep at the game

Posted By: BigPodge
Date Posted: 14 Oct 2022 at 12:14pm

true, i dont know why but ive a feeling for malta, say hi when you see me asleep at the game

It wouldn't be the first time and certainly not the last LOL

-------------

Date Posted: 14 Oct 2022 at 12:18pm
Is that a confirmed kick off time of 6pm? Cutting it a bit fine for that flight home the Sunday evening?

-------------

Date Posted: 14 Oct 2022 at 12:21pm
Originally posted by craiglen craiglen wrote:

Is that a confirmed kick off time of 6pm? Cutting it a bit fine for that flight home the Sunday evening?
8pm kick off. Nobody making the direct flight back 

Date Posted: 14 Oct 2022 at 2:05pm
there is 6am flight from Malta to Milan and 11am flight to Dublin on Monday the 21st back in Dublin at 1pm.if anyone is in a hurry home. We just booked it. Was hoping to get the direct Sunday night but would never make it at that kick off time. 

Posted By: Dannyfitz3
Date Posted: 14 Oct 2022 at 4:09pm
hi lads , has anyone booked the direct on Thursday , just seeing now it clashes with the Norway game , what’s everyone plans travel wise?

Date Posted: 16 Oct 2022 at 2:40pm
Anyone looking for Airport transfers in Malta, I've used these lads a few times and are top notch. 
http://wembleys.com/cab-service/" rel="nofollow - http://wembleys.com/cab-service/

-------------

Posted By: bogball88
Date Posted: 19 Oct 2022 at 10:51pm
Booked, Thursday to Tuesday Beer

Posted By: wicklowrunner
Date Posted: 20 Oct 2022 at 4:03am
Originally posted by bogball88 bogball88 wrote:

Booked, Thursday to Tuesday Beer
Home v Norway on Thursday 

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net