Forum Description: All ROI International Team forums
URL: https://forum.ybig.ie/forum_posts.asp?TID=58537
Printed Date: 29 Apr 2024 at 12:35pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: James Furlong
Posted By: Luis Amor Rodriguez
Subject: James Furlong
Date Posted: 24 Aug 2022 at 6:50pm
The 20 year-old left back looks to be making his senior debut from the bench for Brighton tonight. 

One of Ireland's better players during their unbeaten run in the 2019 U-17 Euros, in which he assisted two of our three goals with accurate crosses.

Furlong joined Brighton from Shamrock Rovers in 2019. Made 24 appearances for the Brighton U-23s last season and two already this season, with his senior bow likely this evening in the EFL Cup.

Replies:
Date Posted: 24 Aug 2022 at 9:39pm
Nice to see Furlong get on at LWB for the last 11 minutes. 

Posted By: You Tell Me
Date Posted: 24 Aug 2022 at 9:45pm
Nice to see him finally get a few minutes for Brighton. It has been slow going for him since he joined them. Seems to have been left well behind by Moran and Ferguson even though they're younger than him. 

Date Posted: 26 Aug 2022 at 3:00pm
Good involvement by him in helping set up Ferguson's goal. 

Date Posted: 31 Jan 2023 at 11:40pm
Joins the Irish contingent at Motherwell on loan.

Posted By: JoxerDaly
Date Posted: 31 Jan 2023 at 11:40pm
Really like Furlong any time I've seen him think him and Manning will be the new LWB in the years to come.

Posted By: Hotlips_Hoolahan
Date Posted: 31 Jan 2023 at 11:45pm
This lad is a real thoroughbred.

-------------
You know Spider, you're a f**kin' mumbling stuttering little f**k. You know that?

Posted By: 10 Box
Date Posted: 31 Jan 2023 at 11:49pm
Think he is out of contract in the summer so hopefully does well 

Posted By: J89
Date Posted: 31 Jan 2023 at 11:52pm
Originally posted by 10 Box 10 Box wrote:

Think he is out of contract in the summer so hopefully does well 

Transfermarkt has his contract ending this summer alright. Hopefully it works out for the lad and can maybe even force his way into Crawford's plans at U21 level.

Date Posted: 31 Jan 2023 at 11:59pm
Was very highly regarded when he left Ireland but, unlike Moran and Ferguson, he doesn't seem to have kicked on at all at Brighton. Rarely got a sniff for them, even in early round cup games. Will be interesting to see how this loan goes, hopefully he does well.

Posted By: darman28
Date Posted: 01 Feb 2023 at 1:15am
Good to see him try to get out for some senior football in. Motherwell are in a relegation dogfight tho, going to be tough for a young defender to try to break into the starting team in that situation. I hope he gets playing.

Posted By: Bandwagon
Date Posted: 01 Feb 2023 at 9:04pm
Came on at HT there for them

Posted By: Trap junior
Date Posted: 01 Feb 2023 at 9:23pm
He'll have to jockey for position to get in the team. 

-------------
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)

Posted By: Mr. Snrub
Date Posted: 01 Feb 2023 at 9:25pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

He'll have to jockey for position to get in the team. 

He needs the hard yards to have a stable career. This move should whip him into shape

-------------
"Here's Robbie Keane...... yeeeessss! That is no more than Ireland deserve!"

Date Posted: 01 Feb 2023 at 9:44pm
He has to go to any lengths to improve.  He's in the home strait of his career now.

-------------

Date Posted: 01 Feb 2023 at 10:00pm
Anyone know how he did?

Posted By: The O'Shea
Date Posted: 01 Feb 2023 at 10:35pm

Anyone know how he did?

Who cares about that when there's sh*te horse racing puns to be made

-------------
We're decent enough..

Posted By: kevin100
Date Posted: 01 Feb 2023 at 10:43pm
SPL is a decent standard for his first foray into men’s football. Would be great to see him play games regularly for them. Could do with a few young full backs kicking on. 

Date Posted: 01 Feb 2023 at 10:49pm
I hear he only does well in the big derby

-------------

Posted By: BrendanD88
Date Posted: 01 Feb 2023 at 10:55pm
Originally posted by The O'Shea The O'Shea wrote:

Anyone know how he did?

Why the long face?

Posted By: Badgersboys9
Date Posted: 01 Feb 2023 at 11:03pm
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

Anyone know how he did?

Why the long face?

Ffs rein it in.

Posted By: PaddyMaddenIsCounty!
Date Posted: 01 Feb 2023 at 11:04pm

Anyone know how he did?
Rode it out and finished with a canter

Date Posted: 01 Feb 2023 at 11:06pm
He was Totes amazing

-------------

Posted By: Roberto Baggio
Date Posted: 01 Feb 2023 at 11:47pm
A managers dream
Always goes the extra eighth of a mile for his team 

Date Posted: 01 Feb 2023 at 11:54pm
He thrives on hoofball

-------------

Date Posted: 02 Feb 2023 at 12:25am
Not quite the replies I was looking for but at least he got a run out..that's the mane thing.

Posted By: Heimatklange
Date Posted: 02 Feb 2023 at 9:05am
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

Anyone know how he did?

Why the long face?
Are you only here to stirrup trouble?

Posted By: King_Kenny
Date Posted: 02 Feb 2023 at 9:12am
We need a stewards inquiry into these incessant puns.

Date Posted: 02 Feb 2023 at 1:35pm
That O'Shea lad. Aintree got no sense of humour?!

-------------

Posted By: Luder
Date Posted: 02 Feb 2023 at 4:17pm
Originally posted by King_Kenny King_Kenny wrote:

Good point, you're on to a winner with that one. Odds on it won't happen though.

Date Posted: 02 Feb 2023 at 4:57pm
Originally posted by Luder Luder wrote:

Originally posted by King_Kenny King_Kenny wrote:

Good point, you're on to a winner with that one. Odds on it won't happen though.
Stewards inquiry as pointless as closing the stable door after the horse has bolted.

Posted By: Roberto Baggio
Date Posted: 02 Feb 2023 at 8:28pm

That O'Shea lad. Aintree got no sense of humour?!

He should realise we're only horsing around

Posted By: John Nice
Date Posted: 19 Feb 2023 at 11:45am
Starts today at 12 vs hearts along with dan casey, Ross Tierney on the bench!

-------------
Idah Dream!

Date Posted: 19 Feb 2023 at 11:58am
Originally posted by John Nice John Nice wrote:

Thanks for the full SP

-------------

Posted By: SeaSharp
Date Posted: 19 Feb 2023 at 12:30pm

Thanks for the full SP
LOL

Date Posted: 19 Feb 2023 at 12:53pm
Half time, Motherwell 1 up, both the irish lads doing pretty well. It was furlongs corner that led indirectly to their goal. Dan casey is a family relative, so nice to see him in the SPL after a couple of years in MLS 2 with Sacramento! Furlong is a mate of my nephew also!

-------------
Idah Dream!

Posted By: The O'Shea
Date Posted: 19 Feb 2023 at 1:25pm
Furlong looks decent going forward, his defensive positioning leaves a bit to be desired though.

Casey seems a better player than he was in the LOI anyway.

-------------
We're decent enough..

Date Posted: 19 Feb 2023 at 2:05pm

Furlong looks decent going forward, his defensive positioning leaves a bit to be desired though.

Casey seems a better player than he was in the LOI anyway.

Thought Furlong was very good after a shaky start on only his 5th or 6th senior start ever. On a fair few set pieces also, his delivery was good, indeed Dan nearly scored and then assisted although maybe offside. Furlong has to have a chance of getting that LB/LWB spot for the U21s although competition is tough with Roughan and Adaramola in the mix. 

Delighted for Dan, he has done the hard yards, Sunderland Academy, then back to LoI, then MLS2, hopefully he can make a good living for himself as he has worked so hard to get there. 2 starts, 2 wins for a team who were bottom and a clean sheet today vs 3rd best team in SPL, must take a spin over to see them!

Disappointing Ross Tierney didn't get on!

-------------
Idah Dream!

Date Posted: 19 Feb 2023 at 2:58pm
His favourite film is Eminem's '1/8 Mile'

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Feb 2023 at 4:44pm

That matches what has been said of him in terms of his time at Brighton - his defending is the issue. Hopefully a run of starts at Motherwell can help him work on that.

Date Posted: 24 Apr 2023 at 5:07pm
Worth noting that in the 9 games Furlong and Dan Casey have started together since both arrived in January when Motherwell were rock bottom, Motherwell have taken 17 points (form which would have them comfortably in 3rd place in the SPL if replicated over a season) and are now 10pts clear of bottom. They have beaten both Edinburgh clubs and got a commendable draw with Celtic at the weekend. It's been a good first loan for the lad, who also made a brief Carabao Cup appearance for Brighton earlier in the season. There's a lot of competition for that spot at U21 level (Adaramola, Roughan, Ogungbo), but he has done well. It will be interesting to see where he ends up next season.

-------------
Idah Dream!

Date Posted: 24 Apr 2023 at 6:41pm

Worth noting that in the 9 games Furlong and Dan Casey have started together since both arrived in January when Motherwell were rock bottom, Motherwell have taken 17 points (form which would have them comfortably in 3rd place in the SPL if replicated over a season) and are now 10pts clear of bottom. They have beaten both Edinburgh clubs and got a commendable draw with Celtic at the weekend. It's been a good first loan for the lad, who also made a brief Carabao Cup appearance for Brighton earlier in the season. There's a lot of competition for that spot at U21 level (Adaramola, Roughan, Ogungbo), but he has done well. It will be interesting to see where he ends up next season.

loan seems to be going very well for him. Be interested to see what happens to him next year.

Estupinan seems to be Brightons only LB in the squad as it stands and I can’t see any out on loan. Is it pie in the sky stuff to suggest he might be kept on as back up with all the potential games next year? 

He has played a few pre season games with the first team as well under Potter which suggested he liked him.

Date Posted: 24 Apr 2023 at 6:49pm
Originally posted by kevin100 kevin100 wrote:

loan seems to be going very well for him. Be interested to see what happens to him next year.

Estupinan seems to be Brightons only LB in the squad as it stands and I can’t see any out on loan. Is it pie in the sky stuff to suggest he might be kept on as back up with all the potential games next year? 

He has played a few pre season games with the first team as well under Potter which suggested he liked him.

Dont think it's beyond the realms at all tbh. Has only played 10 senior games at this point and Motherwell have been flying up the table since he (and Dan Casey) joined. I have watched a fair bit of him now and I think he is improving rapidly with game time. Nice left foot and can take a set piece too. Criticism of his defending earlier in this thread seems over the top to me. Motherwells defensive record has been pretty good since he joined also.

-------------
Idah Dream!

Date Posted: 08 May 2023 at 11:45pm

Some very positive comments on Furlong on the Motherwell supporters forum, he looks to be kicking on well as a result of getting first team football at a decent level.

I didn’t give Furlong the man of the match but he must be the most improved Motherwell player ever over a such short period. If memory serves me correctly when I saw home playing against Raith Rovers in the cup, I thought that he would never make it, but he has proved me and suspect a few others wrong and is being developed into a really good young player…..but I suspect we will not get him next season loan!

Date Posted: 11 May 2023 at 10:27am
Originally posted by You Tell Me You Tell Me wrote:

Some very positive comments on Furlong on the Motherwell supporters forum, he looks to be kicking on well as a result of getting first team football at a decent level.

I didn’t give Furlong the man of the match but he must be the most improved Motherwell player ever over a such short period. If memory serves me correctly when I saw home playing against Raith Rovers in the cup, I thought that he would never make it, but he has proved me and suspect a few others wrong and is being developed into a really good young player…..but I suspect we will not get him next season loan!

He's definitely doing enough at Motherwell to suggest he can step up to Championship level at least next season. Conference League qualification for Brighton might even give him a shot at a few more first team appearances there in the first half of next season. Himself and Dan Casey have been very solid on the LHS of Motherwell's back 5 and Furlong as LWB gets up and down the pitch very well plus he's taking plenty of set pieces for them. Definitely looks like a lad who can challenge for caps in the future.

-------------
Idah Dream!

Date Posted: 11 May 2023 at 11:46am

He's definitely doing enough at Motherwell to suggest he can step up to Championship level at least next season. Conference League qualification for Brighton might even give him a shot at a few more first team appearances there in the first half of next season. Himself and Dan Casey have been very solid on the LHS of Motherwell's back 5 and Furlong as LWB gets up and down the pitch very well plus he's taking plenty of set pieces for them. Definitely looks like a lad who can challenge for caps in the future.

Brighton only have 1 LB in their squad Estupinian will surely need a back up to him if they qualify for Europe. 

In Furlong and Karbownik they have 2 left backs on loan. Karbownik is a bit older and on loan in Bundesliga 2. Hard to know who’s playing the higher level at the moment. 

Furlong doing his chances no harm for sure and it’s great to see him get decent experience this season.

Date Posted: 11 May 2023 at 12:31pm
Contract up at the end of the month though?

Date Posted: 11 May 2023 at 1:24pm
Around this time last year he signed 1 year extension, wouldn’t surprise me if they offer him longer deal after he returns from Motherwell. If the loan was a disaster he would probably have been released but I reckon they will offer him 2 year deal, maybe keep him around for Conference League if they qualify and possible championship loan in new year.

Date Posted: 11 May 2023 at 7:08pm
I didn’t realise the contract was up but would be surprised if they let him go off the back of the season he has had so far.

Posted By: Greenie50
Date Posted: 11 May 2023 at 8:11pm
Originally posted by PaddyMaddenIsCounty! PaddyMaddenIsCounty! wrote:

Around this time last year he signed 1 year extension, wouldn’t surprise me if they offer him longer deal after he returns from Motherwell. If the loan was a disaster he would probably have been released but I reckon they will offer him 2 year deal, maybe keep him around for Conference League if they qualify and possible championship loan in new year.

I think if they were going to offer him another contract they would have done that already, before he went on loan. Brighton have their ducks in a row regarding contracts.

He isn't spoken about with the same regard as Ferguson & Moran. When I hear people talk about him it's usually about his fitness levels/athleticism, rather than technical ability.
He's older than both those lads but has only featured for Brighton's first team in 8 EFL Trophy games in 3 seasons, 1 EFL Cup appearance (only given 5mins vs Forest Green).

If they do give him another contract I think it would be so they could send him on loan again to get his value up and then sell him next summer.

I could be wrong, but as it stands, it doesn't look like he has a future at Brighton. He'd be a good signing for Derby County (they need a LWB).

Date Posted: 15 May 2023 at 12:39pm
Another win and another clean sheet for himself and Dan Casey on Saturday, 2-0 away from home to St. Johnstone. Motherwell's form is quite clearly the third best in the SPL since the two Irish lads joined in January when Motherwell were rock bottom. They are now best of the rest in 7th and 12 points clear of bottom spot.

-------------
Idah Dream!

Date Posted: 29 May 2023 at 10:31am
Assist yesterday and another win for Motherwell whose form has been stellar since Furlong and Casey joined in January. Casey is injured and didnt start today, but Blaney played in his place. It caps an excellent loan spell for Furlong, it will be interesting to see if Brighton keep him on next season.

-------------
Idah Dream!

Posted By: greenshoots
Date Posted: 29 May 2023 at 10:35am
yes Furlong seems to have done well up there. Unlikely he's ready to step into the Brighton first team but a loan to a high end Championship team might be the ideal next step

Date Posted: 29 May 2023 at 10:39am
Originally posted by greenshoots greenshoots wrote:

yes Furlong seems to have done well up there. Unlikely he's ready to step into the Brighton first team but a loan to a high end Championship team might be the ideal next step

Aye, I wasnt thinking he might be starting for Brighton, but they could keep him around as cover for Estupinan. A loan to the Chship would likely be better for him, but Brighton will have a lot of football with Euro competition next season.

-------------
Idah Dream!

Date Posted: 29 May 2023 at 10:51am
I wouldn't rule out a League 1 move either. For all that he came on well at Motherwell, they'd be seen as the equivalent of a League 2 team in England. If he got a loan (or permanent move) to one of the stronger League 1 teams that would actually be potentially OK for him for now.

Date Posted: 29 May 2023 at 11:00am
Yeah don't see Brighton looking at his time in the SPL and thinking this lad can be our back up cover at LB. Still no word on his contract and Brighton might have an option to extend but wouldn't be surprised to see him at a top League One club or bottom half Championship team next season.

Date Posted: 29 May 2023 at 11:46pm
Originally posted by J89 J89 wrote:

Yeah don't see Brighton looking at his time in the SPL and thinking this lad can be our back up cover at LB. Still no word on his contract and Brighton might have an option to extend but wouldn't be surprised to see him at a top League One club or bottom half Championship team next season.

Players have moved from Hibs,Aberdeen and Hearts in recent seasons to Serie A and all 3 have worked out well. 

Maybe ye are right and they have this arrogant attitude to Scottish football (it’s England at the end of the day) but it’s definitely higher then League 2 standard. 

As for Furlong he’s had a very productive loan spell. Clearly a talented player would be disappointed if Brighton didn’t renew his contract. 

Date Posted: 30 May 2023 at 7:51am
Hibs, Hearts and Aberdeen would be different to Motherwell though. The SPL has large differences in standard within the division - the two Glasgow teams would be lower end Premier League/top end Championship level, Hibs, Hearts and Aberdeen (when achieving at the level they should be) are the equivalent of top half League 1 teams. The rest are League 2 standard and rely on away gates from the five bigger teams to even be at that standard year on year.

Furlong having a decent couple of months at Motherwell is very different to the likes of Aaron Hickey or Josh Doig standing out for multiple seasons at Hearts and Hibs. Not that he can't necessarily get there, but he'll have to do more than have a half season loan at a League 2 standard team to achieve it.

Date Posted: 30 May 2023 at 9:56am

Hibs, Hearts and Aberdeen would be different to Motherwell though. The SPL has large differences in standard within the division - the two Glasgow teams would be lower end Premier League/top end Championship level, Hibs, Hearts and Aberdeen (when achieving at the level they should be) are the equivalent of top half League 1 teams. The rest are League 2 standard and rely on away gates from the five bigger teams to even be at that standard year on year.

Furlong having a decent couple of months at Motherwell is very different to the likes of Aaron Hickey or Josh Doig standing out for multiple seasons at Hearts and Hibs. Not that he can't necessarily get there, but he'll have to do more than have a half season loan at a League 2 standard team to achieve it.

Motherwell have quite easily the 3rd best record in the SPL since the two Irish lads joined them in January. It was Furlong's first foray into senior football and he looks quite capable of stepping up another level next season, a Championship loan is well withhin reach assuming BHA dont keep him around as cover.

-------------
Idah Dream!

Date Posted: 16 Jun 2023 at 5:04pm
As per Rep of Ireland Player Tracker (and as predicted by me), James Furlong has reportedly been rewarded with a new contract at Brighton following his excellent loan spell at Motherwell. I wonder what plans they have for him this season.

-------------
Idah Dream!

Date Posted: 16 Jun 2023 at 5:08pm
More so they've extended his contract, likely a clause, going by the Brighton forum.

Date Posted: 13 Jul 2023 at 12:21pm
New 2 year contract - fair play, I watched quite a bit of him at Motherwell and was very impressed with his first foray into senior football. Interesting to see whether he is loaned out again or kept around as cover for the first part of the season.

https://twitter.com/OfficialBHAFC" rel="nofollow - https://twitter.com/OfficialBHAFC

-------------
Idah Dream!

Date Posted: 13 Jul 2023 at 12:26pm

New 2 year contract - fair play, I watched quite a bit of him at Motherwell and was very impressed with his first foray into senior football. Interesting to see whether he is loaned out again or kept around as cover for the first part of the season.

https://twitter.com/OfficialBHAFC" rel="nofollow - https://twitter.com/OfficialBHAFC

I'm tote happy for him

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Jul 2023 at 1:57pm

I'm tote happy for him

I bet he'll be a horse of a man in a few years. Good sprinter over yards

-------------

Date Posted: 31 Jul 2023 at 1:39pm
Peter O'Rourke reporting that Brighton have rejected an offer from Legia Warsaw for James Furlong.

Date Posted: 31 Jul 2023 at 1:48pm

Peter O'Rourke reporting that Brighton have rejected an offer from Legia Warsaw for James Furlong.

They don't want him jumping the fence.

They offered James a new improved contract and he celebrated with a nice pint of Guineas.and stakes.

-------------

Date Posted: 31 Jul 2023 at 2:43pm

They don't want him jumping the fence.

They offered James a new improved contract and he celebrated with a nice pint of Guineas.and stakes.

Who's taking the horse to France?

-------------

Date Posted: 01 Sep 2023 at 10:48pm
Permanent move to Hull for Furlong, three year deal plus a year's option. Seems like a very good move for him.

Posted By: Greenie50
Date Posted: 01 Sep 2023 at 10:53pm
Yep that sounds good. If he puts a good run together he'll be in line for a senior call up before long.

He's an orthodox LB/LWB, rather than a converted winger (McClean & O'Dowda) or attacking-mid (Manning), which we could really do with. Hopefully he comes good.

Date Posted: 01 Sep 2023 at 10:54pm
Delighted for him, the Irish contingent @ Hull looking good - Christie, McLoughlin, Vaughan, Connolly and now Furlong. Well deserved move for the lad after an excellent loan spell at Motherwell. With McClean and Stevens likely to bow out soon enough, this lad can stake a claim for that LB/LWB berth. Lovely left foot also, can take a good set piece.

-------------
Idah Dream!

Date Posted: 01 Sep 2023 at 11:04pm
Originally posted by Greenie50 Greenie50 wrote:

Yep that sounds good. If he puts a good run together he'll be in line for a senior call up before long.

Especially if we've got a few friendlies between the qualifiers and NL. If we don't make the playoffs we should have at least five friendlies starting with NZ.

It also puts him at a higher level than Roughan when it comes to the U21s. Plus he'll be playing LB whereas Roughan is playing LCB this season.

Date Posted: 01 Sep 2023 at 11:17pm
That's assuming he's playing though. Ruben Vinagre is the current Hull left back and has a fair bit of EPL experience under his belt as well as playing for Sporting Lisbon in Portugal. I'd expect Furlong to be his backup for now.

Posted By: darman28
Date Posted: 01 Sep 2023 at 11:22pm
Good to see him getting a permanent move.
He will be up against Vinagre and Greaves for the left back spot. Vinagre is a left back on loan from Sporting and Greaves is more at centre back covering at left back. 
So Furlong should get a few chances to break into the first team during the season and see some game time especially with how relentless the Championship is with its fixture list. 

Date Posted: 02 Sep 2023 at 12:08am
The really encouraging thing for me is that the Hull manager Rosenior has the inside track on lads at Brighton and he saw fit to push for this move. I wouldnt expect him to walk straight into the first team, but he should get plenty of football.

-------------
Idah Dream!

Date Posted: 02 Sep 2023 at 1:27am
Hopefully he doesnt do a Devon Loch in the final strait

-------------

Posted By: SC92
Date Posted: 02 Sep 2023 at 3:15pm
We definitely need some left backs coming through so hopefully this is a good move.

Originally posted by darman28 darman28 wrote:

Good to see him getting a permanent move.
He will be up against Vinagre and Greaves for the left back spot. Vinagre is a left back on loan from Sporting and Greaves is more at centre back covering at left back. 
So Furlong should get a few chances to break into the first team during the season and see some game time especially with how relentless the Championship is with its fixture list. 

They may soon realise Vinagre can't defend that well. Very fun skilfull player but he's no LB. Although depends on the system he is playing in.

Date Posted: 24 Sep 2023 at 11:03am
On to the Hull bench for (I think) the first time today.

Date Posted: 24 Sep 2023 at 11:12am

Delighted for him, hopefully he gets a run out. Will have to throw an eye to this with Connolly and Christie starting for Hull and Travers, McNally for Stoke.

-------------
Idah Dream!

Date Posted: 24 Sep 2023 at 2:47pm

Not sure if he was injured or what but he only linked up with Hull on Monday there.

Date Posted: 16 Jan 2024 at 7:10pm
First start/appearance for Hull tonight vs Birmingham in the FA Cup.

Harry Vaughan and Sean McLoughlin also in the starting lineup.

Date Posted: 16 Jan 2024 at 7:11pm
Originally posted by Bandwagon Bandwagon wrote:

First start/appearance for Hull tonight vs Birmingham in the FA Cup.

Great to see him jockeying for position

-------------

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net