Forum Description: All ROI International Team forums
URL: https://forum.ybig.ie/forum_posts.asp?TID=58534
Printed Date: 27 Apr 2024 at 7:44am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Killian Phillips
Posted By: grannyrule
Subject: Killian Phillips
Date Posted: 23 Aug 2022 at 8:33pm
Don’t see a thread for him but 20 year old Dublin born midfielder starts tonight for Crystal Palace against Oxford Utd.

-------------
The only way is up

Replies:
Posted By: grannyrule
Date Posted: 23 Aug 2022 at 9:03pm
Subbed off on 51 minutes

-------------
The only way is up

Posted By: pateen
Date Posted: 30 Aug 2022 at 8:52pm
On the bench anocht. Hopefully a good innings for his season 

-------------
Flying so high, trying to remember
How many cigarettes did I bring along?
When I get down I'll jump in a taxi cab
Driving through London town, to cry you a song

Posted By: Greenie50
Date Posted: 22 Oct 2022 at 2:16pm
On the first team bench today vs Everton.

Posted By: You Tell Me
Date Posted: 22 Oct 2022 at 5:19pm
Thought he might get thrown on for a run when Palace went 3-0 down but it didn't happen.

Posted By: Hotlips_Hoolahan
Date Posted: 28 Dec 2022 at 9:49pm
Likely joining League One Shrewsbury on loan.

https://www.irishexaminer.com/sport/soccer/arid-41037452.html" rel="nofollow - https://www.irishexaminer.com/sport/soccer/arid-41037452.html

-------------
You know Spider, you're a f**kin' mumbling stuttering little f**k. You know that?

Posted By: J89
Date Posted: 04 Feb 2023 at 6:35pm
Shrewsbury Town have been on a good run of form since Killian Phillips joined. Assisted the goal in today's 1-0 win and sounds like it was a good assist from him too.

"Brilliant, brilliant, work from Killian Phillips to first keep the ball and then flick the ball over the Oxford defence. And then a stretching Bowman does just as well to guide the ball past the keeper. "

Played five league games won five and the one game Phillips didn't start they went one nil down and he came on to set up the last minute winner.

Posted By: SeaSharp
Date Posted: 04 Feb 2023 at 7:10pm
Has to start against France

Posted By: Heimatklange
Date Posted: 04 Feb 2023 at 7:34pm
Originally posted by SeaSharp SeaSharp wrote:

Typical wind up merchant nonsense 

Posted By: Paulie
Date Posted: 04 Feb 2023 at 11:47pm
Originally posted by Heimatklange Heimatklange wrote:

Typical wind up merchant nonsense 

I think, I think, he's joking.

Posted By: Greenie50
Date Posted: 05 Feb 2023 at 2:20pm
Back to back match winning assists.

Assist vs Forest Green (8mins 55sec)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BApLqGnDGqU" rel="nofollow - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BApLqGnDGqU

assist vs Oxford (1m 38s)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i171oGx7POk" rel="nofollow - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i171oGx7POk

Hadn't really seen much of this lad until now. Tall & athletic, but with quick feet. Looks like one to keep an eye on over the next year or two.

Date Posted: 11 Feb 2023 at 3:55pm
Gets himself a goal this week.

Date Posted: 01 Mar 2023 at 10:19am
Linked with Swansea & Bristol City for a summer move. Also didn't know he was born in the US!

Posted By: John Nice
Date Posted: 01 Mar 2023 at 12:13pm
Unless it's another loan, I'd be surprised if Palace let him go, given the progress he seems to have made. Looks likely to be an important player for our U21s over the next campaign, so a Championship loan next season would be great as long as he's starting games.

-------------
Idah Dream!

Posted By: kevin100
Date Posted: 02 Mar 2023 at 10:00am
Bristol city looking at him as their Scott replacement perhaps. Delighted he’s made such an impression since coming over. Good to see Palace haven’t messed around with him either straight out on loan when first team opportunities dried up.

Date Posted: 07 Mar 2023 at 11:17pm
https://www.shropshirestar.com/sport/football/shrewsbury-town-fc/2023/03/07/shrewsbury-midfielder-killian-phillips-spent-night-in-hospital-after-derby-head-clash/" rel="nofollow - https://www.shropshirestar.com/sport/football/shrewsbury-town-fc/2023/03/07/shrewsbury-midfielder-killian-phillips-spent-night-in-hospital-after-derby-head-clash/

Was hospitalised at the weekend after a clash of heads with Eiran Cashin. Sounds nasty, hope he's OK. Football still seems to be way behind other sports when it comes to head injuries.

Date Posted: 07 Mar 2023 at 11:23pm
Originally posted by You Tell Me You Tell Me wrote:

https://www.shropshirestar.com/sport/football/shrewsbury-town-fc/2023/03/07/shrewsbury-midfielder-killian-phillips-spent-night-in-hospital-after-derby-head-clash/" rel="nofollow - https://www.shropshirestar.com/sport/football/shrewsbury-town-fc/2023/03/07/shrewsbury-midfielder-killian-phillips-spent-night-in-hospital-after-derby-head-clash/

Was hospitalised at the weekend after a clash of heads with Eiran Cashin. Sounds nasty, hope he's OK. Football still seems to be way behind other sports when it comes to head injuries.

Was wondering why he wasn't in the squad tonight. Shame after such a good start, hope he's not out for long with the U21 game upcoming!

-------------
Idah Dream!

Date Posted: 08 Mar 2023 at 10:47am
Lad was making a decent impression let’s hope he can get back in the next few weeks. Was creating proper momentum for himself with a view to getting Championship football next season potentially.

Date Posted: 19 Apr 2023 at 5:39pm
Significant overuse of the word "top" in this article, but he's being linked with a permanent move to Championship clubs again.

https://www.footballinsider247.com/sources-luton-town-and-millwall-race-to-sign-palace-star-killian-phillips/" rel="nofollow - https://www.footballinsider247.com/sources-luton-town-and-millwall-race-to-sign-palace-star-killian-phillips/

Posted By: Bandwagon
Date Posted: 19 Apr 2023 at 5:54pm

Significant overuse of the word "top" in this article, but he's being linked with a permanent move to Championship clubs again.

https://www.footballinsider247.com/sources-luton-town-and-millwall-race-to-sign-palace-star-killian-phillips/" rel="nofollow - https://www.footballinsider247.com/sources-luton-town-and-millwall-race-to-sign-palace-star-killian-phillips/

Not surprised hes taken to League One like a duck to water, would be well able for the Championship next season. He scored another great goal last night too.

Date Posted: 19 Apr 2023 at 9:48pm
Do Palace not rate him then?

-------------

Posted By: Luder
Date Posted: 20 Apr 2023 at 10:11am
Top article that alright.

Date Posted: 20 Apr 2023 at 10:30am
Originally posted by pateen pateen wrote:

Do Palace not rate him then?

His short term contract is up next season so they may feel it’s just practical to cash in now. 

Considering how impressive he has been this season and the sort of clubs (promotion chasers) looking at him in the summer it does seem a bit stupid to be selling him if he explodes and a new contract followed by one more loan would make most sense. PL teams turning their noses up at youngsters is par for the course nowadays.

Date Posted: 28 May 2023 at 12:28pm
Linked with a move to Stoke this morning. Coventry and Luton supposedly interested too. Think this lad would be more the attacking midfielder that Stoke would sign rather than Andy Moran.

Date Posted: 28 May 2023 at 3:15pm
Luton were heavily linked to him prior to going up. Be interesting to see will they still move for him.

Date Posted: 28 May 2023 at 9:52pm
If the Luton interest was genuine then I could still see them making a move even with promotion. Millwall were linked too a few weeks ago when Luton were first mentioned as being interested.

Date Posted: 29 May 2023 at 10:06am
Originally posted by J89 J89 wrote:

Linked with a move to Stoke this morning. Coventry and Luton supposedly interested too. Think this lad would be more the attacking midfielder that Stoke would sign rather than Andy Moran.

He doesnt really play the same position as Moran, he is more of a CM, Moran a CAM, so both could easily play together (and I think they did vs Iceland?)

-------------
Idah Dream!

Date Posted: 29 May 2023 at 10:29am
Yes at underage level they both played together against Iceland but Phillips played as the attacking midfielder of the trio for Shrewsbury Town.

Date Posted: 29 May 2023 at 10:42am

Yes at underage level they both played together against Iceland but Phillips played as the attacking midfielder of the trio for Shrewsbury Town.

He still profiles more as an 8 imo, rather than a 10, biggish physical, good in the tackle etc. Hodge, Phillips, Moran seems a nice balanced midfield 3 for the U21s. I wouldnt see him playing as a 10 for Stoke although tbf Smallbone played as an 8 and a 10 a times and as a hybrid of both, even played as 6 occasionally.

-------------
Idah Dream!

Date Posted: 05 Jul 2023 at 3:58pm
Signs a new contract extension. No word on the length of contract but possibly two years bringing his contract up to the summer of 2025.

Date Posted: 06 Jul 2023 at 9:49am

Signs a new contract extension. No word on the length of contract but possibly two years bringing his contract up to the summer of 2025.

His contract runs out on June 2024 according to Transfermarkt prior to his extension. If it’s 2 years added onto that it’s highly promising but also make sense. He’s making real progress. 

Date Posted: 16 Jul 2023 at 6:06pm
Aberdeen apparently in for him. Ambitious from them, but they do have guaranteed European group stage football this year.

Date Posted: 16 Jul 2023 at 6:50pm
Interesting that Nixon says Palace may allow the move if he signs a longer deal with them first. Thought they announed last week that they'd agreed a contract extension with Phillips. May have just been a club option to extend it rather than agreeing a new deal.

Posted By: Maccatacca
Date Posted: 16 Jul 2023 at 6:51pm
Would be a sh*te move.

Date Posted: 16 Jul 2023 at 7:53pm
Aberdeen would be roughly the equivalent of a top end League 1 team these days, so a slight step up from Shrewsbury, where he was last year. But they have a minimum of eight European games this season also, so that might maybe just about bump this up to the equivalent of a Championship loan move.

Date Posted: 16 Jul 2023 at 8:02pm

Aberdeen would be roughly the equivalent of a top end League 1 team these days, so a slight step up from Shrewsbury, where he was last year. But they have a minimum of eight European games this season also, so that might maybe just about bump this up to the equivalent of a Championship loan move.

Would be a wasted year imo.

Even if Phillips has a stormer of a season he won't go from Aberdeen to Palace first team, but a good season in the championship could get him into the Palace team.

Posted By: CillDara
Date Posted: 16 Jul 2023 at 8:20pm
Yeah I'd agree, even if an Aberdeen loan went well for a year where does it leave him next year? Still wouldn't be in the Ireland team or Palace team. Ideally a championship side would take him in for the year. 

Date Posted: 11 Aug 2023 at 11:35am
Signs on a season long loan with League 1 Wycombe. 

Date Posted: 11 Aug 2023 at 3:41pm
And a long term deal with Palace 

-------------

Posted By: The Huntacha
Date Posted: 30 Oct 2023 at 8:33am
The heir to the James McClean throne.

-------------
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."

Posted By: McG
Date Posted: 30 Oct 2023 at 1:11pm
I just read that he was born in San Diego and moved to Kilbarrack. Some culture shock LOL

-------------
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Posted By: tetsujin1979
Date Posted: 30 Oct 2023 at 1:22pm
So was Ronan O'Gara

-------------
All goals, red & yellow cards posted on https://mastodon.ie/@irish_abroad" rel="nofollow - mastodon and https://www.facebook.com/irishfootballstatisics" rel="nofollow - facebook

Posted By: JoxerDaly
Date Posted: 30 Oct 2023 at 3:18pm
Heard he's not the brightest spark and this would confirm. Feel like he has brought a lot of uneeded attention to himself with this bullsh*t. He's from Killbarack not the Bogside ffs.

Posted By: The O'Shea
Date Posted: 30 Oct 2023 at 3:34pm
Originally posted by JoxerDaly JoxerDaly wrote:

Heard he's not the brightest spark and this would confirm. Feel like he has brought a lot of uneeded attention to himself with this bullsh*t. He's from Killbarack not the Bogside ffs.

Why would someone not standing to attention for one of the most destructive forces in world history make them "not the brightest spark"? I wasn't aware that Bloody Sunday was the singular questionable event in the British Army's history in Ireland, or indeed, worldwide.

-------------
We're decent enough..

Posted By: BigStrongMan
Date Posted: 30 Oct 2023 at 3:40pm
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

I just read that he was born in San Diego and moved to Kilbarrack. Some culture shock LOL
LOL

-------------
PM me for all forum moderation queries.

Posted By: horsebox
Date Posted: 30 Oct 2023 at 3:42pm

He's probably more clued into his history that you anyway.

-------------
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to

Date Posted: 30 Oct 2023 at 3:46pm
He's playing in England ffs. Least he can do is stand still to attention for 60 seconds. Pathetic imo. Plenty of Irish died in both World Wars also. 

Posted By: Celticbhoy32
Date Posted: 30 Oct 2023 at 3:50pm
the poppy sh*te would sicken your hole, it really has nothing to do with football. That being said, it's unwise to put a target on your back like McLean and now Phillips have done. Standing in silence with your team is not a hard thing to do and doesn't mean you're for or against.

Posted By: williemc83
Date Posted: 30 Oct 2023 at 3:57pm

He's playing in England ffs. Least he can do is stand still to attention for 60 seconds. Pathetic imo. Plenty of Irish died in both World Wars also. 

Remembrance Sunday honours ALL British War dead; it's not confined to WW1 and WW2. This is literally pointed out every year.

Posted By: BrendanD88
Date Posted: 30 Oct 2023 at 4:22pm

A true West-Brit if there ever was one.

Date Posted: 30 Oct 2023 at 4:24pm

The f*ck does him living in England have to do with it? He's legally entitled to live and work there, there's no concurrent duty on him to partake in their glorification of an organisation that carried out war crimes and atrocities on an industrial scale. Mad line of reasoning - do you have to kick a Uyghur if you visit China? Racially abuse a black person if you're in Nashville? It's all about respecting your hosts, right?

-------------
We're decent enough..

Date Posted: 30 Oct 2023 at 4:33pm
Stand and listen observe the silence ffs it would of made zero diffence to his life. Now he will forever have fans on his back and will have to oyt up with needless sh*te. The reason every other Irish footballer does it apart from McLean.

Date Posted: 30 Oct 2023 at 4:41pm

Stand and listen observe the silence ffs it would of made zero diffence to his life. Now he will forever have fans on his back and will have to oyt up with needless sh*te. The reason every other Irish footballer does it apart from McLean.
He's not daft, he'll know what backlash is on the way. British soldiers fought and died for freedom in WW1 and WW2, should include the freedom to not partake in such activities as well

Date Posted: 30 Oct 2023 at 4:46pm

He's not daft, he'll know what backlash is on the way. British soldiers fought and died for freedom in WW1 and WW2, should include the freedom to not partake in such activities as well

WW1 was just another Imperial war to decide which power would have rights to carve up the rest of the globe. Nothing like WW2, it goes in with all of the British Army's other destructive misadventures.

-------------
We're decent enough..

Date Posted: 30 Oct 2023 at 4:53pm
Originally posted by The O'Shea The O'Shea wrote:

WW1 was just another Imperial war to decide which power would have rights to carve up the rest of the globe. Nothing like WW2, it goes in with all of the British Army's other destructive misadventures.
WW1 was not a misadventure, but you're right in the sense that it doesn't automatically make them the "good guys". Everyone was the bad guy in their own way.

Date Posted: 30 Oct 2023 at 4:57pm
Listened to Phillips on a podcast recently and he came across as very articulate.

Posted By: Trap junior
Date Posted: 30 Oct 2023 at 6:41pm
Originally posted by Maccatacca Maccatacca wrote:

Listened to Phillips on a podcast recently and he came across as very articulate.

Phillips Head Screwed On

-------------
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)

Posted By: zizu Kilbane
Date Posted: 30 Oct 2023 at 6:43pm

This is a mental take! Just because he's working in Englamd doesn't mean he needs to engage in the remembrance jingoism. Fair play to him, I wish there where more Irish players like him

-------------
"Sometimes, sh*t happens, someone's gotta deal with it, and who ya gonna call?"

Date Posted: 30 Oct 2023 at 7:04pm
Especially in a year where the British Army have successfully won complete immunity for their crimes during the Troubles, after years of extensive lobbying. This isn't ancient history, Irish people are still viewed as worthless by them.

-------------
We're decent enough..

Posted By: Son of Ferg
Date Posted: 30 Oct 2023 at 7:07pm
LOL

Posted By: notpropaganda73
Date Posted: 30 Oct 2023 at 7:27pm

McClean* you walloper 

Posted By: Roberto Baggio
Date Posted: 30 Oct 2023 at 7:57pm
Noticed Pat Crerand wasn’t wearing one yesterday during the tribute to Bobby Charlton 
Read then that he never wears one on MUTV

It shouldn’t be a big deal, should be personal choice 

Date Posted: 30 Oct 2023 at 8:00pm
Liam Scales did the same last year when playing for Aberdeen.

-------------
He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to

Date Posted: 30 Oct 2023 at 8:03pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Noticed Pat Crerand wasn’t wearing one yesterday during the tribute to Bobby Charlton 

Nemaja Matic never wore one either! Didn’t ever get any abuse.

Any Irish person having a go at someone for choosing not wear a poppy needs their f**king head examined.

Posted By: TooOldForThis
Date Posted: 30 Oct 2023 at 8:06pm
Not wearing a poppy only incurs abuse if you are Irish.

Posted By: Roberto Baggio
Date Posted: 30 Oct 2023 at 8:10pm
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

Any Irish person having a go at someone for choosing not wear a poppy needs their f**king head examined.

More should have the balls to say no

I’m sure Roy Keane and Shay Given weren’t wearing them through personal choice yesterday on tv 

Posted By: ShamtheRam
Date Posted: 30 Oct 2023 at 8:11pm
These lads incur abuse because irish media/twitter pick up on it and call them legends and celebrate them for it. If nobody highlighted nobody would care but when it's being highlighted in the manner some people do so it antagonises people. 

It's his own personal choice, and I'm quite certain he didn't do it for people to celebrate him or call him a legend. He did it to satisfy his own personal beliefs and nothing more. 

-------------
YBIG NPF founder and CEO

Date Posted: 30 Oct 2023 at 8:19pm
Not sure the Hull and Wigan intelligentsia pay too much attention to Irish media, who cares what the Micks think! 

Posted By: irishmufc
Date Posted: 30 Oct 2023 at 8:43pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Phillips Head Screwed On

Ffs  LOL

-------------
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.

Posted By: MC Hammered
Date Posted: 30 Oct 2023 at 8:43pm

Phillips Head Screwed On

Clap

-------------
El Puto Amo

Posted By: 9fingers
Date Posted: 30 Oct 2023 at 8:50pm

Phillips Head Screwed On
LOL

Date Posted: 30 Oct 2023 at 8:52pm

To be fair I think if you asked the average British person why Matic didn't want to wear a poppy, they wouldn't have a clue. Unfortunately if an Irish person refuses they're automatically assumed to be an IRA supporter by the legions of thickos here.

Posted By: irishmufc
Date Posted: 30 Oct 2023 at 8:55pm
Didn't one of the twitter thickos call McClean a 'poppy dodger'?

LOLLOLLOL

-------------
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.

Date Posted: 30 Oct 2023 at 10:07pm

The f*ck does him living in England have to do with it? He's legally entitled to live and work there, there's no concurrent duty on him to partake in their glorification of an organisation that carried out war crimes and atrocities on an industrial scale. Mad line of reasoning - do you have to kick a Uyghur if you visit China? Racially abuse a black person if you're in Nashville? It's all about respecting your hosts, right?

He works and pays his taxes in the UK he helps pay the wages and helps  fund the British army ffs, if he really gave a bollox he wouldn't have moved to England to work for a living.

Date Posted: 30 Oct 2023 at 10:11pm

He works and pays his taxes in the UK he helps pay the wages and helps  fund the British army ffs, if he really gave a bollox he wouldn't have moved to England to work for a living.

Crayon.

Posted By: doherty
Date Posted: 30 Oct 2023 at 10:19pm
This sh1te every year. Give ya the sh1tes

-------------
I love beer gardens

Date Posted: 30 Oct 2023 at 10:40pm
In some sense, you can understand the ignorant pricks in England, but what excuse the ignorant pricks in Ireland? McClean has been called a filthy Irish **** in every ground he has played in. But apparently he brings it on himself. 

Posted By: Bandwagon
Date Posted: 30 Oct 2023 at 11:04pm

Such a sh*te argument, if anything it should give him more of a say! LOL

Posted By: Beavis
Date Posted: 31 Oct 2023 at 1:20am

Always love this one....fighting for freedom while the colonial masters were literally incarcerating half the planet at the same timeLOL

It wasn't good Vs evil, it was evil Vs less (and purely self preserving) evil.

-------------
<insert witty comment>

Posted By: Artie Ziff
Date Posted: 31 Oct 2023 at 2:04am
Originally posted by TooOldForThis TooOldForThis wrote:

In some sense, you can understand the ignorant pricks in England, but what excuse the ignorant pricks in Ireland? McClean has been called a filthy Irish **** in every ground he has played in. But apparently he brings it on himself. 

Says Old Man who calls 'fellow' Ireland fans that go to away matches, sex tourists and alcoholics.  
Thumbs Up

-------------
It would damage this forums' reputation

Posted By: Roberto_Carlow
Date Posted: 31 Oct 2023 at 6:46am
Originally posted by Artie Ziff Artie Ziff wrote:

Says Old Man who calls 'fellow' Ireland fans that go to away matches, sex tourists and alcoholics.  
Thumbs Up

I took that comment as praise.

Date Posted: 31 Oct 2023 at 7:46am
Originally posted by Artie Ziff Artie Ziff wrote:

Thumbs Up
Show me where I called anyone sex tourists or alcoholics? I think you might be displaying a few "Old Man" cognitive impairment symptoms.

Posted By: Het-field
Date Posted: 31 Oct 2023 at 10:06am

To be fair I think if you asked the average British person why Matic didn't want to wear a poppy, they wouldn't have a clue. 

Matic also took the approach of citing his recognition, respect, and sympathy for the poppy, while also saying 'not for me.' I also agree that the conflict in Kosovo is not properly remembered (or remembered at all) by a lot of people. Hence, it has gone under the radar in many ways. It can be forgotten that the conflicts in Bosnia and Kosovo were the 1990s version of what is happening in Ukraine today. As a result, Matic is unlikely to be probed further.

But as I've always said, the bulk of the people who will criticise McClean or Phillips will tend to complain about politics and football being intertwined (BLM, rainbow laces etc), the 'woke agenda', and complain that free speech no longer applies, and yet will make an exception for this particular issue, even though it has undoubtedly been hijacked for political ends.

Posted By: Heimatklange
Date Posted: 31 Oct 2023 at 10:08am
Originally posted by doherty doherty wrote:

This sh1te every year. Give ya the sh1tes
the only thing worse are our own idiots who get on the backs of the lads who choose to not take their poppy indoctrination 

Date Posted: 01 Nov 2023 at 4:14pm

Scales doesnt or at least didnt and so what, why should any Irish man honour the British Army, the poppy has nothing to do with the war anymore, as those lads are mostly dead at this point. It's money for ex-squaddies many of whom served in the North and in other highly questionable conflicts around the world.

-------------
Idah Dream!

Posted By: Darren
Date Posted: 29 Dec 2023 at 10:09pm
Just back from watching him playing for a poor Wycombe team. Was anonymous and showed none of the promise seen with U 21s. Hopefully an off day 

Posted By: johnvonp
Date Posted: 27 Jan 2024 at 3:44pm
Left out of the Wycombe squad today and will go on another loan according to Daniel McDonnell on Twitter.

Posted By: SC92
Date Posted: 28 Jan 2024 at 12:15pm
Off to Aberdeen for the rest of the season

https://twitter.com/AberdeenFC/status/1751545952442200395?t=uA0I7guQdnyYJ2cNT0WUFQ&s=19" rel="nofollow - https://twitter.com/AberdeenFC/status/1751545952442200395?t=uA0I7guQdnyYJ2cNT0WUFQ&s=19

Date Posted: 28 Jan 2024 at 12:18pm
Originally posted by SC92 SC92 wrote:

https://twitter.com/AberdeenFC/status/1751545952442200395?t=uA0I7guQdnyYJ2cNT0WUFQ&s=19" rel="nofollow - https://twitter.com/AberdeenFC/status/1751545952442200395?t=uA0I7guQdnyYJ2cNT0WUFQ&s=19

Strange move, was doing well at League 1 level, surely that’s better than Aberdeen?

Posted By: Roberto_Carlow
Date Posted: 28 Jan 2024 at 1:20pm

Strange move, was doing well at League 1 level, surely that’s better than Aberdeen?

Aberdeen are better than Wycombe.

Date Posted: 28 Jan 2024 at 1:27pm

Last season he was doing well. This season not so much and Wycombe find themselves in a relegation fight sitting 19th in the league.

Date Posted: 28 Jan 2024 at 2:21pm

I get Aberdeen aren’t having the best season even allowing for that in no universe or reality is Wycombe a better level/team than Aberdeen! 

Wycombe was an atrocious move he’d done well at Shrewsbury last year should have been manufacturing a much more progressive move than that for himself! 

Date Posted: 31 Jan 2024 at 2:17pm
Came off the bench to make his debut night in 1-1 draw against Dundee. Aberdeen though have decided to sack their manager today.

Posted By: doherty
Date Posted: 03 Feb 2024 at 11:38am
Starts today with McGrath

-------------
I love beer gardens

Posted By: Cabra Hoop
Date Posted: 03 Feb 2024 at 1:57pm
Originally posted by doherty doherty wrote:

Starts today with McGrath
Subbed after the hour....dine well

-------------
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "

Posted By: MC Hammered
Date Posted: 03 Feb 2024 at 1:57pm

How did he play today? I saw he was hooked after 62 mins with Aberdeen winning 

-------------
El Puto Amo

Date Posted: 03 Feb 2024 at 1:59pm
Reading the Aberdeen forums he was shocking.

“Looks like a centre half playing out of position.”

Date Posted: 03 Feb 2024 at 2:16pm
Almost scored from a long distance lob just before being substituted. Had some nice touches and put in a big shift, good days work from him.

-------------
We're decent enough..

Date Posted: 03 Feb 2024 at 2:29pm
LOL

-------------
He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.