Forum Description: All ROI International Team forums
URL: https://forum.ybig.ie/forum_posts.asp?TID=58474
Printed Date: 24 Apr 2024 at 2:35pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Bosun Lawal
Posted By: Double Maxim
Subject: Bosun Lawal
Date Posted: 06 Jul 2022 at 7:50pm
Had a sound game for Celtic in a pre season friendly this evening.

-------------
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world

Replies:
Date Posted: 07 Jul 2022 at 11:03am
A little outdated but a decent piece.

https://thecelticstar.com/bosun-lawal-to-have-his-breakthrough-at-celtic-this-year/" rel="nofollow - https://thecelticstar.com/bosun-lawal-to-have-his-breakthrough-at-celtic-this-year/

-------------

Posted By: You Tell Me
Date Posted: 08 Jul 2022 at 3:16pm
Starfelt out for the rest of pre season at least so there's an opportunity for Lawal to make an impression in the next couple of weeks if he's good enough to take advantage of it.

Date Posted: 09 Jul 2022 at 11:37am
Originally posted by You Tell Me You Tell Me wrote:

Starfelt out for the rest of pre season at least so there's an opportunity for Lawal to make an impression in the next couple of weeks if he's good enough to take advantage of it.

Good point it will be interesting to see if Bosun gets any game time in the Celtic friendly today.

-------------

Date Posted: 09 Jul 2022 at 4:15pm
Bosun is on the bench for Celtic today 17:00 ko

-------------

Date Posted: 09 Jul 2022 at 7:34pm
I  thought Bosun did well coming on second half making some good tackles.

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Jul 2022 at 4:24pm
Bosun on the bench again for Celtic this evening 17:00 ko.

As is Kenny McCarthy and Vata.

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Jul 2022 at 9:57pm
Lawal got half an hour off the bench but was apparently quite poor and was to blame for the goal they conceded during that time.

Kenny and Vata were unused subs.

Posted By: tonyjaa
Date Posted: 14 Jul 2022 at 7:51am
Very poor for the second goal conceded yesterday

Appeared to just give up when the attackers went through on goal while all the other defenders tried to get back
He wasn't injured, Ange won't like that

Posted By: tonyjaa
Date Posted: 16 Jul 2022 at 9:47pm
Very poor again today by all accounts in his 17 minute sub appearance

Posted By: mully_85
Date Posted: 17 Jul 2022 at 8:05am
Originally posted by tonyjaa tonyjaa wrote:

how can someone be that very poor in just 17 mins lmao come on now

Posted By: Banjaxed
Date Posted: 17 Jul 2022 at 8:15am
Originally posted by mully_85 mully_85 wrote:

I haven't seen him play, but in general, if you were to lose the ball continuously in that 17 minutes. Make poor challenges, constantly losing your man. Players can make a huge positive impact in 17 minutes. Don't see why the opposite wouldn't be the case.

Posted By: Eoink21
Date Posted: 17 Jul 2022 at 9:44am
Originally posted by Banjaxed Banjaxed wrote:

I haven't seen him play, but in general, if you were to lose the ball continuously in that 17 minutes. Make poor challenges, constantly losing your man. Players can make a huge positive impact in 17 minutes. Don't see why the opposite wouldn't be the case.
 Conclusion on a Celtic fan forum ain't great. Time for a loan?

Date Posted: 17 Jul 2022 at 10:06am
He has been given a decent shot in pre season, doesn't sound like he has been good enough or ready to take advantage of the opportunity. 

Also, not helpful from an Irish perspective that they're developing him as a centre back - when he moved there he played both centre back and as a deep midfielder.

I'm not sure a year playing in the Scottish fifth tier has done much for his development either, probably just a lost year playing at that level against amateur players. Fine for a younger player like Vata as a stepping stone but Lawal came in with a decent reputation as the best young player at Watford so it was probably a step down for him. A loan would probably just send him off the same path down the Scottish leagues as Connell and Afolabi, but I suppose it would be marginally better than playing another season in the Lowland League.

Posted By: sausy
Date Posted: 18 Jul 2022 at 10:36am

I watched the game on Saturday morning and he was poor, but they all were. Celtic kept on trying to play out from the back and Blackburn were pressing them high up the field giving Lawal and others very little time on the ball. Would have been incredibly hard to him to stand out or make an impression in those circumstances.

-------------
Bimbos Burgers - "Official Sponsor of the Irish Squad"

Posted By: Roberto_Carlow
Date Posted: 18 Jul 2022 at 10:53am

Ali Dia (pretend cousin of George Weah) showed in 17 minutes he wasn't very good at football

Date Posted: 30 Jul 2022 at 2:02pm
Lawal, Kenny and Vata all dispatched back to the Celtic B team to play The Spartans in the Scottish fifth tier today.

Posted By: J89
Date Posted: 30 Jul 2022 at 2:04pm
Sligo just dumped Motherwell out of Europe and Kenny's playing non-league football in Scotland.

Posted By: JoxerDaly
Date Posted: 30 Jul 2022 at 2:10pm
Celtic is a graveyard for Irish young lads. Why anyone would go there is beyond me. Kenny would be playing European football if he stuck with Sligo for an extra year.

Date Posted: 30 Jul 2022 at 2:14pm
What's the big sell when these players join Celtic? Especially Kenny given where he was at with Sligo? More money is a given, but is that it? Even Hearts or Aberdeen is a better option. You might have some chance of playing sooner rather than later. 

Would love to be fly on the wall when it comes to why players are convinced Celtic is the route to take when recent history shows you get very little to no opportunity to impress there.

Posted By: horsebox
Date Posted: 30 Jul 2022 at 2:15pm
Same as any other club really, if your good enough you'll play.

-------------
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to

Posted By: kevin100
Date Posted: 30 Jul 2022 at 2:27pm

Lawal, Kenny and Vata all dispatched back to the Celtic B team to play The Spartans in the Scottish fifth tier today.

Vata is still a kid only 17 so not that alarming for him! Lawal surely they loan the lad out now. Kenny will be spending a 2nd season playing Lowlands League football when he could be starring for Sligo Rovers having a 20 goal season and as a consequence attracting high profile interest.. 

Utterly ridiculous situation Kenny and Lawal are in. Luca Connell finally got out and already starting for a side in League 1 who will be pushing for promotion and that's with him having gone backwards the last 3 years.

Date Posted: 30 Jul 2022 at 2:38pm
Hibs were in for Kenny and made a big play for him, but Kenny was blinded by the offer of a first team squad place and a squad number at Celtic. Which, as we saw with Connell, are both completely meaningless. The young Norwegian lad Hibs signed after Kenny turned them down is starting in the SPL today, Kenny's playing Lowland League.

Date Posted: 30 Jul 2022 at 2:53pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Same as any other club really, if your good enough you'll play.

Evidently not good enough for a squad place in first team.

But I don't think it's that black and white. There's good and there's good. A really good player could be playing lowland league for a "huge" club or subs bench for Stoke. 

Opportunity is the difference. As mentioned, I think he was blinded by the hoops instead of taking the more pragmatic option. 

Doesn't make a difference where you're at now. A year of lowland league could very well have your confidence elsewhere. Before you know it, you're out of sight, out of mind. 

There's always the next young gun coming up the line to take your place.

Posted By: darman28
Date Posted: 30 Jul 2022 at 3:44pm
Lawal puts the Celtic Bs 1-0 nil up

Posted By: Heimatklange
Date Posted: 02 Aug 2022 at 7:00pm

Same three lads lining out for B team again.

Disaster.

Posted By: Technical_method
Date Posted: 02 Aug 2022 at 7:02pm
Originally posted by Heimatklange Heimatklange wrote:

Same three lads lining out for B team again.

Disaster.

Sure the 3 of them were playing at a higher level than that before they went to Celtic. Complete waste of their time.

Posted By: JoxerDaly
Date Posted: 02 Aug 2022 at 7:36pm
Ben Quinn playing aswel.

Date Posted: 02 Aug 2022 at 8:18pm
The name of the team they're playing this evening. Deary me LOLConfused

Date Posted: 02 Aug 2022 at 9:02pm
should ask for their contracts to be torn up so they can find proper clubs. its a disgrace.

Posted By: horsebox
Date Posted: 02 Aug 2022 at 9:10pm
LOL

-------------
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to

Date Posted: 02 Aug 2022 at 9:11pm
Originally posted by Banjaxed Banjaxed wrote:

The name of the team they're playing this evening. Deary me LOLConfused

Big game next week against the local scout troops.

Date Posted: 02 Aug 2022 at 10:33pm
goal for vata

too good for this garbage

Date Posted: 03 Aug 2022 at 7:40am
A morale sapping defeat there for the Civil Service Strollers after their encouraging win against Open Goal Broomhill at the weekend.

These are actual team names in this division...

Posted By: Technical_method
Date Posted: 03 Aug 2022 at 7:47am

A morale sapping defeat there for the Civil Service Strollers after their encouraging win against Open Goal Broomhill at the weekend.

These are actual team names in this division...

Seriously! they're pub team names...

Posted By: darman28
Date Posted: 07 Aug 2022 at 11:52am
Ola Lawal, Bosun's older brother, signed for Falkirk during the week. Played for them yesterday too.

Posted By: King_Kenny
Date Posted: 07 Aug 2022 at 12:23pm
Originally posted by darman28 darman28 wrote:

Ola Lawal, Bosun's older brother, signed for Falkirk during the week. Played for them yesterday too.
Would be class if he got a full cap. OLA, OLA,OLA.

Posted By: Hotlips_Hoolahan
Date Posted: 07 Aug 2022 at 12:25pm
His surname is a palindrome.

Date Posted: 07 Aug 2022 at 1:15pm
The brother is now playing at a higher level than Bosun.

Date Posted: 17 Nov 2022 at 8:29am

Lawal and Vata on the bench for the Celtic match v Sydney FC this morning 8:45 ko.

-------------

Date Posted: 17 Nov 2022 at 10:10am
Vata just come on for Celtic.

-------------

Date Posted: 17 Nov 2022 at 10:22am
Bosun just come on for the Bhoys.

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Jan 2023 at 11:13am
Bosun on the bench for Celtic today in the early ko BBC Scotland 1 12:15.

-------------

Posted By: tapfit2004
Date Posted: 21 Jan 2023 at 2:05pm
Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

Bosun on the bench for Celtic today in the early ko BBC Scotland 1 12:15.
brought on for the last 3 minutes. 

-------------
Let Christy Take It.

Posted By: Nialler
Date Posted: 21 Jan 2023 at 2:13pm
Crucial role in their 5-0 win

Date Posted: 21 Jan 2023 at 2:17pm
Ridiculously strong team selection from Celtic against absolutely crap opposition. If you're someone like Vata looking at that today you'd want to be thinking about some of the other clubs you've been linked to and whether you'd get better opportunities elsewhere.

Posted By: ClatterOfPints
Date Posted: 21 Jan 2023 at 5:22pm

Ridiculously strong team selection from Celtic against absolutely crap opposition. If you're someone like Vata looking at that today you'd want to be thinking about some of the other clubs you've been linked to and whether you'd get better opportunities elsewhere.

Vata is injured, out for a few weeks.

Postecoglu mentioned he was disappointed to not have him for this game.

Date Posted: 20 Jul 2023 at 4:35pm
Pete O'Rourke (usually reliable) linking him with a loan interest from Portsmouth and Bristol Rovers.

Posted By: Banana_RepublicFC
Date Posted: 20 Jul 2023 at 4:50pm

Pete O'Rourke (usually reliable) linking him with a loan interest from Portsmouth and Bristol Rovers.

Portsmouth are more likely to push for promotion.

Tunnicliffe was released, so he could be a good replacement.

Date Posted: 20 Jul 2023 at 5:05pm
I'd assume if Celtic are loaning him out they'll want him playing at CB. Though think he's only got 12 months left on his contract so interesting to see whether he leaves on loan or permanently.

Date Posted: 20 Jul 2023 at 5:18pm
Originally posted by J89 J89 wrote:

I'd assume if Celtic are loaning him out they'll want him playing at CB. Though think he's only got 12 months left on his contract so interesting to see whether he leaves on loan or permanently.

Portsmouth have a lot of good League One CBs. Ragget and Towler. Ogilvie can play at CB as well.

They just bought Conor Shaugnessy and Rhys Poole this summer.

Date Posted: 20 Jul 2023 at 5:46pm
Talk of Raggett going to Gillingham I think, he wants regular first team football and wasn't always getting it at Portsmouth. In terms of Lawal getting first team football Bristol Rovers would probably be the better bet of the two. From what I have been told based on his B team performances he has some good attributes but plenty of issues to work on as well, so going to a team where there is less expectations in terms of a promotion challenge might be better for him.

Date Posted: 20 Jul 2023 at 5:50pm
Likely they're going for a three at the back this season that they're recruiting all these CBs. I know Reagan Poole played RCB and RWB last season for Lincoln.

I'd much rather him play in midfield as long term it's better for us if he plays as a midfielder rather than a defender. But don't see Celtic loaning out a player they've tried converting into a CB unless he's going out to play as a CB first and foremost.

Date Posted: 20 Jul 2023 at 6:00pm

Talk of Raggett going to Gillingham I think, he wants regular first team football and wasn't always getting it at Portsmouth. In terms of Lawal getting first team football Bristol Rovers would probably be the better bet of the two. From what I have been told based on his B team performances he has some good attributes but plenty of issues to work on as well, so going to a team where there is less expectations in terms of a promotion challenge might be better for him.

Raggett started 42 of their 46 league games last season.

Date Posted: 20 Jul 2023 at 6:08pm

I know he did, I posted his player ratings all year because he's said he'd play for Ireland if he was ever called on. But he lost his place towards the end and now there's talk of him dropping down to League 2.

Date Posted: 20 Jul 2023 at 6:22pm

I know he did, I posted his player ratings all year because he's said he'd play for Ireland if he was ever called on. But he lost his place towards the end and now there's talk of him dropping down to League 2.

New manager took the captaincy off him mid season too. He had the armband while Clark Robertson was injured but when the new lad came in he gave it to Marlon Pack whose now been made captain full time.

Date Posted: 21 Jul 2023 at 9:59am
Id back Lawal to break into whatever side in League 1 signs him. Strong loan at Portsmouth should put him in a position to push for the first team at Celtic next season. I say should this is Celtic we are talking about. 

Either way would be nice to see him get rolling as regards playing men’s football.

Date Posted: 21 Jul 2023 at 10:33am

He was born in Gillingham according to Wiki. Maybe he's moving home for personal reasons.

Date Posted: 12 Aug 2023 at 11:45am

https://c.newsnow.co.uk/A/1192247331?-10583:834" rel="nofollow - Versatile Irish-Nigerian defender agrees new deal with Celtic ahead of loan move  All Nigeria Soccer

-------------

Date Posted: 12 Aug 2023 at 11:46am
Pete O'Rourke reporting that he's agreed terms on a new deal before a loan move to Fleetwood.

See DMs posted it already. O'Rourke is also the one that reported the Portsmouth and Bristol Rovers interest.

Date Posted: 12 Aug 2023 at 12:09pm
At least it gets him out of Celtic B anyway.

Posted By: Fozz
Date Posted: 12 Aug 2023 at 12:34pm
Interesting, and seems to be the same deal they want to do with Vata - sign and then loan and no movement anywhere until you sign on the dotted line.
Vata still holding out, but happy for Lawal if he gets a L1 move. Needs senior football at this stage so see how it goes.

Posted By: The O'Shea
Date Posted: 12 Aug 2023 at 12:55pm
Pretty cynical from Celtic, it wouldn't exactly make you feel like they have your best interests at heart if you were a young player.

-------------
We're decent enough..

Date Posted: 12 Aug 2023 at 12:58pm
Originally posted by The O'Shea The O'Shea wrote:

Pretty cynical from Celtic, it wouldn't exactly make you feel like they have your best interests at heart if you were a young player.

Vata would be naive to sign the contract. Essentially holding the players development to ransom cause he won’t sign a contract. 

Pathetic behaviour yet you will get the usuals defending Celtic. 

Posted By: Maccatacca
Date Posted: 12 Aug 2023 at 1:09pm
Fleetwood play stronger opposition than celtic most weeks so that's a good move.

Date Posted: 12 Aug 2023 at 1:29pm
Originally posted by kevin100 kevin100 wrote:

Vata would be naive to sign the contract. Essentially holding the players development to ransom cause he won’t sign a contract. 

Scandalous behaviour from a club. Wanting to get two young players that walk on a free next summer tied down on new deals before making a decision on what to do with them this season. Absolutely scandalous I do say.

Date Posted: 12 Aug 2023 at 1:54pm

Scandalous behaviour from a club. Wanting to get two young players that walk on a free next summer tied down on new deals before making a decision on what to do with them this season. Absolutely scandalous I do say.

I wonder would you have the same attitude about your own workplace displaying such disregard for your own development? Sure you're only a number right, it's perfectly right for the organisation to throw you under the bus for it's own betterment?

-------------
We're decent enough..

Date Posted: 12 Aug 2023 at 1:56pm

I wonder would you have the same attitude about your own workplace displaying such disregard for your own development? Sure you're only a number right, it's perfectly right for the organisation to throw you under the bus for it's own betterment?

Calm down Helen Lovejoy.

Date Posted: 12 Aug 2023 at 2:12pm

Didn’t take long. They should have a plan in place for every youngster regardless of what they do/their contract situation. “We won’t loan you out unless you sign a contract” isn’t the way to go about it. 

If it works and Vata signs the contract good luck to him. 

Date Posted: 12 Aug 2023 at 2:18pm
Probably worth pointing out that Crystal Palace did exactly the same thing with Killian Phillips this summer and Palace is full of young Irish players these days. The optics aren't great alright though.

Date Posted: 12 Aug 2023 at 2:18pm

Didn’t take long. They should have a plan in place for every youngster regardless of what they do/their contract situation. “We won’t loan you out unless you sign a contract” isn’t the way to go about it. 

I couldn't give two sh*ts about Celtic as a club so your "here comes the usual that defend them" means f**k all.

Date Posted: 12 Aug 2023 at 2:40pm

Probably worth pointing out that Crystal Palace did exactly the same thing with Killian Phillips this summer and Palace is full of young Irish players these days. The optics aren't great alright though.

Palace have really bucked up as a club regarding developing young players in recent years. A clear plan in place.

Forget about Irish lads with the talent Scotland are producing they should be developing them hand over fist and selling for big money like the top Dutch/Portuguese clubs are for example.

Date Posted: 12 Aug 2023 at 2:42pm

I couldn't give two sh*ts about Celtic as a club so your "here comes the usual that defend them" means f**k all.

Fair enough. Entitled to your opinion but for me Vata would be niave to sign the contract under those circumstances.

Date Posted: 12 Aug 2023 at 3:11pm

Fair enough. Entitled to your opinion but for me Vata would be niave to sign the contract under those circumstances.

I think he should see out the year too and go somewhere else too. Though nothing wrong with a club wanting to sort out a contract before making a decision on what to do with a player for the season.

Instead of having to organise a loan for said player then might be forced to sell rather than lose them on a free. That really the only circumstances at play. You often see clubs getting lads to sign 12 month extensions before going out on loan. Finn Azaz must have signed about four contracts since his move to Villa.

Edit:

Just as Phillips was mentioned here, Jake O'Brien could well have went out on loan this season rather than being sold if he wasn't able to leave for free next summer.

I know the lad that owns Lyon owns 40% of Palace but couldn't see Palace selling him if his contract wasn't up next summer.

Posted By: Badgersboys9
Date Posted: 14 Aug 2023 at 11:54am
Has signed a new contract at Celtic and going on loan to Fleetwood.

Date Posted: 15 Aug 2023 at 9:51pm
He'll need to hope Scott Brown survives long enough as Fleetwood manager for him to get down there, certainly sounds like they need reinforcements anyway after the start to the season they've had.

Posted By: Badgersboys9
Date Posted: 15 Aug 2023 at 10:07pm

He'll need to hope Scott Brown survives long enough as Fleetwood manager for him to get down there, certainly sounds like they need reinforcements anyway after the start to the season they've had.
Yeah, bad result tonight for them.

Date Posted: 16 Aug 2023 at 10:12am
Originally posted by Badgersboys9 Badgersboys9 wrote:

Yeah, bad result tonight for them.

In his defence they were hardly expecting to topple Bolton away. Expect Bolton to be very hard to beat this year in League 1. 

You’d hope he’s capable of playing a full season of games at Fleetwood will help him develop massively. 

Date Posted: 17 Aug 2023 at 5:10pm
His loan to Fleetwood has been confirmed this evening. Good opportunity for him.

Consistently referenced as a defender by both Celtic and Fleetwood, even though he's generally been listed as a midfielder in Ireland squads. It looks like he is being developed entirely as a centre back these days.

Date Posted: 17 Aug 2023 at 6:07pm
Great move, League One is a higher standard than the Scottish Premier League outside of the ugly sisters.

Date Posted: 26 Aug 2023 at 2:14pm
In for his first start for Fleetwood.

Posted By: John Nice
Date Posted: 26 Aug 2023 at 2:28pm

In for his first start for Fleetwood.

Played the full 90 last week in a 1-0 defeat to Derby afaik

-------------
Idah Dream!

Date Posted: 26 Aug 2023 at 3:57pm
You're right, he did. Completely missed that.

Date Posted: 03 Sep 2023 at 10:49am

Brown sacked by Fleetwood. Can never understand sacking a manager two days after the transfer window closes. Will be a tough season for Lawal I think, but hopefully still one where he can develop his game.

Date Posted: 25 Oct 2023 at 1:26pm

https://twitter.com/reptracker/status/1716960289449504785" rel="nofollow - https://twitter.com/reptracker/status/1716960289449504785

-------------

Date Posted: 06 Jan 2024 at 2:21pm
Watching him play in midfield for Fleetwood today - his touch is way too loose for that position. Just cost Fleetwood a 3rd goal letting the ball roll under his boot, and it's far from the first time its happened in the game.

-------------
We're decent enough..

Posted By: doherty
Date Posted: 06 Jan 2024 at 2:24pm
Sounds exactly like every Irish midfielder since Keane

-------------
I love beer gardens

Posted By: Greenie50
Date Posted: 06 Jan 2024 at 2:36pm
When's the last time he actually played in midfield though? Would want him to get a run of games there before making any conclusions.

Date Posted: 30 Jan 2024 at 5:48pm
£️ Fleetwood boss Charlie Adam on 𝐁𝐨𝐬𝐮𝐧 𝐋𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐥:

“How he dribbles with the ball, his touches and passes - there are not many midfielders like that in the Championship in England.

“He has got a bright future. We will send a better player back than when he came in here.”

Date Posted: 30 Jan 2024 at 6:02pm
The midfielder comment had me confused at first but seems they've moved Lawal into midfield after Charlie Adam took over.

Date Posted: 31 Jan 2024 at 9:54am

The midfielder comment had me confused at first but seems they've moved Lawal into midfield after Charlie Adam took over.

Any time I have seen him play CB for our U21s it’s like watching what would happen if you put Pogba Yaya Toure or Doucoure playing CB. Just a bit clumsy,lacking in concentration to play there! Think this lad has all the tools to be a decent box to box CM. 

Date Posted: 03 Feb 2024 at 6:46pm
Man of the Match today in a 3-0 win over Port Vale. Playing in midfield. 

Played the last 30mins alongside Gavin Kilkenny who was making his debut.

Posted By: greenshoots
Date Posted: 05 Feb 2024 at 10:37am
Delighted to see him get a run in centre midfield. Hopefully they leave him there for the rest of the season now and gives Celtic a real view of what he's capable of

Posted By: Celticbhoy32
Date Posted: 05 Feb 2024 at 11:26pm
cam watch highlights on the live score app. Nice run for Fleetwood second goal. Standard looks poor to be fair so can't really judge him on this season

Date Posted: 06 Feb 2024 at 1:01am
Extended highlights

Involved in the first goal with the ball over the top. Great run for the second goal.

Kilkenny (no.8) takes the corner for the 3rd goal.

Posted By: t_rAndy
Date Posted: 10 Feb 2024 at 3:56pm
Sent off before half time it seems for 2nd yellow with Fleetwood 1 up. Shame that 

Posted By: The Huntacha
Date Posted: 10 Feb 2024 at 4:31pm
11 ex-LOI players playing involved in that match today.

-------------
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."

Date Posted: 17 Feb 2024 at 3:51pm
On the score sheet today vs Barnsley. Starting alongside Kilkenny in midfield and Luca Connell starting for Barnsley

Date Posted: 17 Feb 2024 at 3:59pm
https://twitter.com/The_Mannster/status/1758877736268103808" rel="nofollow - https://twitter.com/The_Mannster/status/1758877736268103808

We should really be playing this lad in midfield. Wasted at CB.

Posted By: Bukowski
Date Posted: 18 Feb 2024 at 1:08am
Absolutely.

-------------
"The third path to wisdom is experience, and is the most bitter."

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net