Forum Description: All League Of Ireland Teams Forum
URL: https://forum.ybig.ie/forum_posts.asp?TID=58101
Printed Date: 27 Apr 2024 at 10:42pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Scrotes
Posted By: zizu Kilbane
Subject: Scrotes
Date Posted: 28 Nov 2021 at 10:10pm
Needs it's own thread. Very depressing scenes before the game today. Especially because of the great work both clubs did in promoting the final. There was a real big game/event feel today. Another example of the potential of professional football in this country.

However there is a minority scum element thats attached itself to the domestic game needs to be eradicated. It's been there for years and it's across a lot of teams, it's not just 1 or 2. I've experienced it first hand at Derry, Rovers and Bohs games down through the years. I know for a fact there have been incidents at Cork and Dundalk games that my mates have attended

Imagine bringing a child to the game today and being caught up in that. You'd never give the LOI another look. And rightly so 

-------------
"Sometimes, sh*t happens, someone's gotta deal with it, and who ya gonna call?"

Replies:
Posted By: The Huntacha
Date Posted: 29 Nov 2021 at 4:10am
An embarrassment to the clubs that they claim to support. As you say, a lot of kids could have been caught up in that.

Complete and utter scum.

-------------
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."

Posted By: Saint Tom
Date Posted: 29 Nov 2021 at 8:24am
Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

An embarrassment to the clubs that they claim to support. As you say, a lot of kids could have been caught up in that.

Complete and utter scum.

I was in the pub in question.

Disgraceful scenes and not Pats to blame. Completely unfair to pin this on us. 

Copshop twenty yards away yet none were about as this happened. 

-------------
My destination inchicore my next stop being kilmainham
Where patriots and super saints are the topics of conversation

Posted By: Rolling boh
Date Posted: 29 Nov 2021 at 8:25am
these groups of feral yobs seem to have a free pass to cause trouble  whether it's around matches or not  all too common now in Dublin  very difficult to tackle I know but wish they were just taken out of society 
.They are damageing  the match day experience for groups who we are trying to attract  to our matches .

Posted By: 9fingers
Date Posted: 29 Nov 2021 at 8:28am
Originally posted by Saint Tom Saint Tom wrote:

Complete and utter scum.

Who blamed pats? 

Date Posted: 29 Nov 2021 at 8:29am
f**king depressing watching those videos as we walked into the ground. 
Absolute scum. 
Thankfully didn’t see any trouble ourselves as we had quiet a few kids in our group. 

Posted By: Shedite
Date Posted: 29 Nov 2021 at 8:35am
Originally posted by zizu Kilbane zizu Kilbane wrote:

Needs it's own thread. Very depressing scenes before the game today. Especially because of the great work both clubs did in promoting the final. There was a real big game/event feel today. Another example of the potential of professional football in this country.

However there is a minority scum element thats attached itself to the domestic game needs to be eradicated. It's been there for years and it's across a lot of teams, it's not just 1 or 2. I've experienced it first hand at Derry, Rovers and Bohs games down through the years. I know for a fact there have been incidents at Cork and Dundalk games that my mates have attended

Imagine bringing a child to the game today and being caught up in that. You'd never give the LOI another look. And rightly so 
I've two 5 year olds who as a Cork exile have resigned myself to being either Bohs or Shels fans. After today they can f**king forget it. Never going near a Bohs jersey with them

Posted By: Badgersboys9
Date Posted: 29 Nov 2021 at 8:45am
Between that wannabe English firm carry on and the brazen coke sniffing in toilets, it was a f*cking disgrace. I know it's a small minority but it's such a bad representation of the club/league. Not just attached to one particular club either. 

Posted By: Saint Tom
Date Posted: 29 Nov 2021 at 8:54am
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

Complete and utter scum.

Who blamed pats? 
posters referring to "clubs" plural. Local representatives referring to "clubs" plural. 

-------------
My destination inchicore my next stop being kilmainham
Where patriots and super saints are the topics of conversation

Posted By: Hotlips_Hoolahan
Date Posted: 29 Nov 2021 at 8:59am
Originally posted by Badgersboys9 Badgersboys9 wrote:

Between that wannabe English firm carry on and the brazen coke sniffing in toilets, it was a f*cking disgrace. I know it's a small minority but it's such a bad representation of the club/league. Not just attached to one particular club either. 

IDK why people act surprised about this. It's not enough to smoke weed, you have to announce it to the world. Do you know any person who smokes weed and doesn't wear it as a badge of pride? 

How would it be any different with someone taking a bump of coke? Sure they could do it in a discreet way but where's the fun in that? They want people to know that they're totally badass! 

-------------
You know Spider, you're a f**kin' mumbling stuttering little f**k. You know that?

Date Posted: 29 Nov 2021 at 10:29am

Complete and utter scum.

Who blamed pats? 
posters referring to "clubs" plural. Local representatives referring to "clubs" plural. 

No one is blaming Pats fans here. It's been made widely known that it was Bohs "fans" who did this.

-------------

Posted By: Borussia
Date Posted: 29 Nov 2021 at 10:46am
Originally posted by Badgersboys9 Badgersboys9 wrote:

I think this is an important point - I've seen a few times that Bohs fans try and pin trouble on Rovers fans but I think yesterday proves that many clubs have a small element that will attach themselves to any event looking for trouble. Hopefully this can be stamped out across all clubs as ultimately the league will suffer if there are more scenes like that. As others have pointed out, we can't afford for people with kids to decide that they don't feel safe bringing kids to games etc. 

Posted By: t_rAndy
Date Posted: 29 Nov 2021 at 12:25pm
You would wonder if these so called fans would normally go to matches or just came together for the big match?

You would imagine the CCTV in the area would be pretty good and plenty of eye witnesses so surely the guards will be able to make a few charges and convictions out of it

Posted By: drog addict
Date Posted: 29 Nov 2021 at 12:25pm
Every Club in the Country has their gang of green wannabe pavement dancers, it was bohs day of disgrace yesterday and it will be sombody else the next. 

-------------
Chips don't bounce

Posted By: Baldrick
Date Posted: 29 Nov 2021 at 12:28pm
Originally posted by drog addict drog addict wrote:

Every Club in the Country has their gang of green wannabe pavement dancers, it was bohs day of disgrace yesterday and it will be sombody else the next. 

Big time and the amount of points scoring all the time is petty and it is petty when Bohs fans do it when rovers act up etc.  

This is an issue for the league if it wants to attract family based fans etc.  I suspect there is a small element who
Never want that to happen and are happy for it to to be niche activity on the margins of society.  

Whoever did that yesterday are scum and if they are Bohs fans they are scum and if they are not they are still scum.  

-------------
AKA pedantic kunt

Date Posted: 29 Nov 2021 at 12:54pm
You get quite a few at Ireland matches as well. I think it has got a little worse as well as a by-product of the success of the singing section these types have a place to congregate within Aviva. They graduate from the schoolboy section and go to block 114-116. Probably the same ‘crews’ who attach their Green Street style ‘support’ to LOI clubs.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see similar stuff to what we saw yesterday and what we see at England matches also making it’s way into Ireland games. Never saw a fight in all my years going to matches but in last few years have seen on here people reporting fights on a few occasions

Date Posted: 29 Nov 2021 at 1:10pm
was in the premium bohs section  a fair bit of drinking during of course  there were three young pats fans in the same row  and got a bit mouthy as more drink was consumed could easily have been near to bohs fans who could have confronted them  so quite easily  a fracas  could have started in the stand .Am not posting this  against pats or to divert away from the pub trouble but just that this behaviour  has potential  for serious widespread   confrontations .

Posted By: Donegalman
Date Posted: 29 Nov 2021 at 1:43pm

Wouldn’t agree that every clubs has them. Always a few eejits in every walk of life tho. 90% of it comes from the same two or three clubs unfortunately and unfortunately it seems like it’s turned into a game of who can shout the loudest when either Bohs or Shamrock Rovers are involved. Not that it should be swept under the carpet but on what was a great occasion with fantastic attendance those 10/20 scumbags are giving the league unneeded negative headlines. Would be good if Bohs actually address it.

Date Posted: 29 Nov 2021 at 2:25pm
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

You get quite a few at Ireland matches as well. I think it has got a little worse as well as a by-product of the success of the singing section these types have a place to congregate within Aviva. They graduate from the schoolboy section and go to block 114-116. Probably the same ‘crews’ who attach their Green Street style ‘support’ to LOI clubs.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see similar stuff to what we saw yesterday and what we see at England matches also making it’s way into Ireland games. Never saw a fight in all my years going to matches but in last few years have seen on here people reporting fights on a few occasions

You serious? Might be a couple of scrotes in the singing section but there is no sign of the kind of ****s that were in action yesterday. 

-------------
Chips don't bounce

Date Posted: 29 Nov 2021 at 2:45pm

Ah would ya go away out of that, I've been to loads of cup finals and never seen that sort of stuff. Bohs/Rovers fans love throwing a few bottles around, and wear the ensuing videos as a badge of honour showing the "passion of the Dublin derby" like they're Galatasaray fans. Irish football is never moving forward with this sh*t. I'd fly my kids to a Premiership once a year over showing them that sh*t every week of the year. Bohs and Rovers fan are the reason we're stuck with tiny crowds

Date Posted: 29 Nov 2021 at 2:50pm
Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

Ah would ya go away out of that, I've been to loads of cup finals and never seen that sort of stuff. Bohs/Rovers fans love throwing a few bottles around, and wear the ensuing videos as a badge of honour showing the "passion of the Dublin derby" like they're Galatasaray fans. Irish football is never moving forward with this sh*t. I'd fly my kids to a Premiership once a year over showing them that sh*t every week of the year. Bohs and Rovers fan are the reason we're stuck with tiny crowds

??? Like it doesn't happen in the premiership either? Do you go to football matches at all??

-------------
Chips don't bounce

Posted By: Sham157
Date Posted: 29 Nov 2021 at 3:03pm

One of the most ridiculous things Ive read on here in a while and it has lots of competition.

Posted By: Cabra Hoop
Date Posted: 29 Nov 2021 at 3:04pm

So by your rationale there should be tiny crowds at turkish football also. Oh, bring your kids to Elland Road for the Leeds v Man Utd match and enjoy the good natured friendly banter singingvsongs about Munich and Istanbul. Or maybe take in Blackpool v Preston for a great family day out.

-------------
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "

Posted By: Lansdown Roar
Date Posted: 29 Nov 2021 at 3:12pm
Wouldn’t blame any parents not bringing their kids to a LOI game again involving the Bohs scum. Just can’t behave themselves 

-------------
They've only gone and done it

Posted By: Baldrick
Date Posted: 29 Nov 2021 at 3:12pm

There was probably about 10k kids there yesterday and I would say 100 saw that yesterday max. That’s not condoning what happened and the Gardai any if they were Bohs fans should come down on hard on them. But the bast majority of kids yesterday would have had a ball and I know as I had 2 with me and a 16 year old. They loved the day.  

If you go to an EPL game and you happen to be in the wrong pub beforehand this is liable to happen also. It doesn’t get reported on by sky as they don’t like to see their product tainted.   

So live in la la land if you like.  

-------------
AKA pedantic kunt

Date Posted: 29 Nov 2021 at 3:22pm
Originally posted by Lansdown Roar Lansdown Roar wrote:

Wouldn’t blame any parents not bringing their kids to a LOI game again involving the Bohs scum. Just can’t behave themselves 
If you cant discuss it rationally then don’t bother. You may have been caught up in it so your fury is understandable before taking any rivalry into account. Every Bohs fan on here so far has condemned it. Many thousands supporting both teams yesterday behaved themselves but labelling Bohs as scum in the context of what happened outside the pub is unnecessary and a bit infantile to boot.

Ive been to most LOI grounds and all of the Dublin ones as both as an away fan and as a neutral and have for the most part have had positive experiences. Likewise I have had a rare negative at all grounds, your own included. Nobody is whiter than white. 

Date Posted: 29 Nov 2021 at 3:45pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

One of the most ridiculous things Ive read on here in a while and it has lots of competition.
It’s off the charts LOL

Posted By: nvidic
Date Posted: 29 Nov 2021 at 4:04pm

What? Bohs sell out every week? Rovers had 7k on a few weeks back. When was the last time you were at Tallaght? Never seen any hassle at either. 

Posted By: Het-field
Date Posted: 29 Nov 2021 at 6:04pm
I can’t help but note the type of language that is often used when discussing hooliganism in football. Referring to the “minority”, making it out to be an ‘everybody’ problem, and the ‘not real football fans’ thing. People have to be careful of that as it serves to make it out to be relatively trivial. It would be horrendous if Irish football was to create a Culture of this type of thing, when there has thankfully never been a meaningful hooligan culture, almost to the point of non existence.

The reason it is reported is that it was a very serious incident and it is important this is nipped in the bud if it is to be the start of something.

Posted By: Claret Murph
Date Posted: 29 Nov 2021 at 7:48pm
I find it sad for the game when you hear of trouble but i seek the positives in football and fans of all teams in the LOI 

-------------
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .

Date Posted: 29 Nov 2021 at 8:13pm
https://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/anger-at-garda-response-to-cup-final-violence-1.4742151" rel="nofollow -  https://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/anger-at-garda-response-to-cup-final-violence-1.4742151

“Travelling UK fans”

Date Posted: 29 Nov 2021 at 11:25pm

You serious? Might be a couple of scrotes in the singing section but there is no sign of the kind of ****s that were in action yesterday. 

Nah vast majority are obviously regulat supporters and I haven't see any of the black clad hooded groups but you get younger groups who are a little bit riff raff in and around the area who would be quite disrespectful to others and can cause tension in the stands. And it seems to be growing imo (or maybe I'm just getting older and don't understand the kids these days). my point would be it could grow worse and spill over into scummy instances, especially if said fans save enough pocket money to do an away trip 

Date Posted: 29 Nov 2021 at 11:34pm

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/anger-at-garda-response-to-cup-final-violence-1.4742151" rel="nofollow -  https://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/anger-at-garda-response-to-cup-final-violence-1.4742151

“Travelling UK fans”

It's happened before where ine of the more viral severe Street clashes involving LOI fans actually had fans from a UK club involved.  Same stuff again then?

Date Posted: 30 Nov 2021 at 1:01am

“Travelling UK fans”

It's happened before where ine of the more viral severe Street clashes involving LOI fans actually had fans from a UK club involved.  Same stuff again then?
A non league UK club ?

-------------

Date Posted: 30 Nov 2021 at 2:41am
https://www.dailypost.co.uk/news/north-wales-news/wrexham-hooligans-fight-frightening-dublin-12050678.amp" rel="nofollow -  https://www.dailypost.co.uk/news/north-wales-news/wrexham-hooligans-fight-frightening-dublin-12050678.amp

Date Posted: 30 Nov 2021 at 8:51am

??? Like it doesn't happen in the premiership either? Do you go to football matches at all??
Plenty of them, all sort of sports, and no it shouldn't be the norm

Date Posted: 30 Nov 2021 at 8:54am
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

What? Bohs sell out every week? Rovers had 7k on a few weeks back. When was the last time you were at Tallaght? Never seen any hassle at either. 
Really? Granted it's not Tallagh but seems to happen inside and outside the ground every time those teams play

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jciidFLSW0" rel="nofollow - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jciidFLSW0
https://www.irishmirror.ie/sport/soccer/soccer-news/bohs-rovers-fight-video-21513444" rel="nofollow - https://www.irishmirror.ie/sport/soccer/soccer-news/bohs-rovers-fight-video-21513444

Posted By: OohAah...
Date Posted: 30 Nov 2021 at 11:40am
Id suspect very few of those involved are members or goto games regularly. Wannabe Danny dyers, every club has them and its a cringe. As for the reported link with club fans over there, this is infuriating that  ****s like that come over and discredit the game here. the game has enough issues.

Posted By: Borussia
Date Posted: 30 Nov 2021 at 11:45am
What is the UK team that these fans that supposedly came over from?

Date Posted: 30 Nov 2021 at 11:46am
Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

What is the UK team that these fans that supposedly came over from?
Wrexham. 

Posted By: nvidic
Date Posted: 30 Nov 2021 at 11:47am

Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

Really? Granted it's not Tallagh but seems to happen inside and outside the ground every time those teams play

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jciidFLSW0" rel="nofollow - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jciidFLSW0
https://www.irishmirror.ie/sport/soccer/soccer-news/bohs-rovers-fight-video-21513444" rel="nofollow - https://www.irishmirror.ie/sport/soccer/soccer-news/bohs-rovers-fight-video-21513444

Happening once in two years, isn't every time they play! Been to that game a few times, never had any hassle.

Picking a game that happens four times a year is hardly representative of the league either. 

Date Posted: 30 Nov 2021 at 11:47am
Originally posted by OohAah... OohAah... wrote:

Id suspect very few of those involved are members or goto games regularly. Wannabe Danny dyers, every club has them and its a cringe. As for the reported link with club fans over there, this is infuriating that  ****s like that come over and discredit the game here. the game has enough issues.

That’s only a cop out. There’s a well known connection between Bohs and Wrexham. The club should be speaking to the people who helped formed them connections to cut them loose. It’s a bit pointless to say that they aren’t club members or go to games when they are literally invited by members and match goers.

Date Posted: 30 Nov 2021 at 12:24pm
Originally posted by Donegalman Donegalman wrote:

That’s only a cop out. There’s a well known connection between Bohs and Wrexham. The club should be speaking to the people who helped formed them connections to cut them loose. It’s a bit pointless to say that they aren’t club members or go to games when they are literally invited by members and match goers.

Im saying the kids and grown men throwing sh*t are likely not members, regardless of where they come from

Date Posted: 30 Nov 2021 at 12:43pm

Originally posted by Donegalman Donegalman wrote:

Im saying the kids and grown men throwing sh*t are likely not members, regardless of where they come from
Not likely members but when it is likely that members have been inviting them over surely they can tell the members to cop on or stay away.

Posted By: sausy
Date Posted: 30 Nov 2021 at 12:53pm
Are you's saying club members have the link with Wrexham and invited them over to cause trouble? As in members, not season ticket holders?

-------------
Bimbos Burgers - "Official Sponsor of the Irish Squad"

Posted By: irelandfan
Date Posted: 30 Nov 2021 at 1:27pm
Celtic I thought where in this connection too . Shams "top boys" LOL apparently are connected to Bury too truely embarrassing stuff but what is more embarrassing is the media coverage if they reported on LOI football on a more regular basis who knows what could be achieved. 

-------------
I'm the gaffer whatever I say goes.

Posted By: oldbilly
Date Posted: 30 Nov 2021 at 1:50pm
sham has a firm? He should tell us then, disgraceful carry on.

-------------
No Pasaran!

Date Posted: 30 Nov 2021 at 1:54pm
Originally posted by oldbilly oldbilly wrote:

The Mongrels..

-------------

Posted By: GoneToShowgies
Date Posted: 30 Nov 2021 at 2:06pm
Originally posted by sausy sausy wrote:

Are you's saying club members have the link with Wrexham and invited them over to cause trouble? As in members, not season ticket holders?

I doubt they came over off their own bat. Or found a pub full of Pats fans by accident. 

Date Posted: 30 Nov 2021 at 2:12pm
you could have found a pub easy enough  high probability  fans would be in one near enough to the ground.  Don't  know the pub really   were there any bohs there  and wonder did the yobs actually  attend the match ? 

Date Posted: 30 Nov 2021 at 2:21pm
Originally posted by Cabra Hoop Cabra Hoop wrote:

The Mongrels..
Cool

Date Posted: 30 Nov 2021 at 2:23pm
Originally posted by Rolling boh Rolling boh wrote:

you could have found a pub easy enough  high probability  fans would be in one near enough to the ground.  Don't  know the pub really   were there any bohs there  and wonder did the yobs actually  attend the match ? 
Set up as a Pats watering hole given its proximity to the North Terrace where of course Pats fans were allocated. Plenty of other pubs with mixed clientele in other areas and no hassle. 

Date Posted: 30 Nov 2021 at 2:26pm
I saw zero hassle before and after the game between fans, there’s never trouble between pats and bohs. One isolated incident from a group of scumbags taking away from what was a great occasion for the other 37k is such a shame but it does need to be called out. Bohs statement is about as strong as you’d expect, I’d sincerely hope it’s followed up on. 

Date Posted: 30 Nov 2021 at 2:27pm
wonder is there any camera footage of these yobs movement before or after their carry on  it seems odd they came over for a minor enough riot by their standards .It was shameful but don't  think it went on for long .

Posted By: sausy
Date Posted: 30 Nov 2021 at 2:28pm
Originally posted by GoneToShowgies GoneToShowgies wrote:

I doubt they came over off their own bat. Or found a pub full of Pats fans by accident. 

I'm asking to see if was club members or season ticket holders that have the link with them.

-------------
Bimbos Burgers - "Official Sponsor of the Irish Squad"

Date Posted: 30 Nov 2021 at 2:30pm
Originally posted by Rolling boh Rolling boh wrote:

wonder is there any camera footage of these yobs movement before or after their carry on  it seems odd they came over for a minor enough riot by their standards .It was shameful but don't  think it went on for long .

Have seen some suggestions on Twitter that the Brits were in taking pictures in Dalymount on the morning of the game.

-------------

Posted By: Los Aros
Date Posted: 30 Nov 2021 at 3:48pm

I'm asking to see if was club members or season ticket holders that have the link with them.

Its their little hooligan group that have a link with them the bsc. Some of them would be members/season ticket holders.

Posted By: OnTheOneRoad
Date Posted: 30 Nov 2021 at 3:50pm

I saw zero hassle before and after the game between fans, there’s never trouble between pats and bohs. One isolated incident from a group of scumbags taking away from what was a great occasion for the other 37k is such a shame but it does need to be called out. Bohs statement is about as strong as you’d expect, I’d sincerely hope it’s followed up on. 

Agreed, have never seen any trouble at a game against Pats home or away. Unfortunately we all know a different crowd can show up for the Rovers games and by extension big days out like the cup final. You wouldn't see them at the vast majority of games. 

Totally condemn the idiots who started the trouble and i hope they're never seen anywhere near our games again, but this isn't a problem unique to Bohs or Irish football, and anyone who thinks that it is needs to give their head a wobble. 

-------------
No thank you Turkish......I'm sweet enough

Date Posted: 30 Nov 2021 at 3:56pm
Originally posted by Los Aros Los Aros wrote:

Its their little hooligan group that have a link with them the bsc. Some of them would be members/season ticket holders.
Just for the record, whats the name of SRFCs little hooligan group with links to Bury FC holligans?

Posted By: Los Aros
Date Posted: 30 Nov 2021 at 4:23pm
Not sure they call themselves anything anymore, i think rovers juvenile division or some sh*te like that was used a few years back by the younger ones. They call themselves some weird names like that and the bohs baby crew.

Date Posted: 30 Nov 2021 at 4:58pm
Originally posted by OnTheOneRoad OnTheOneRoad wrote:

Agreed, have never seen any trouble at a game against Pats home or away. Unfortunately we all know a different crowd can show up for the Rovers games and by extension big days out like the cup final. You wouldn't see them at the vast majority of games. 

Totally condemn the idiots who started the trouble and i hope they're never seen anywhere near our games again, but this isn't a problem unique to Bohs or Irish football, and anyone who thinks that it is needs to give their head a wobble. 
Do ya think if it was Dundalk, Rovers, or Cork City in the cup final there'd have been trouble? Because they were all in cup finals in the past few years and there wasn't trouble. 

It mightn't be a problem unique to Bohs but they are the common denominator in the trouble with the Cup final and the trouble at recent Rovers/Bohs games. 

I live in the area and have been to plenty of Bohs games, we all know 99% of their fans are proper football fans, and they've a great football tradition, but they've got to do all they can to get rid of this element. It's undoing a lot of great work the club is doing.

Date Posted: 30 Nov 2021 at 6:00pm
these Wrexham gobsh*tes and a shower of sh*te from Celtic have links with the bohs casuals, started about 12 years back, after a euro game in wales. The Celtic lot are pally with Wrexham so hopped on board the stupid bus.
Saw the Celtic crowd at an away in tallaght a few years back but not since, I’d hoped they all died but no such luck apparently.
Rovers casuals have links with bury and that fat bastard from Man City who got battered by the garda(Clap) a while back, it was on you tube. Also used to bring random millwall thicks over once upon a time.
Shels also had a nasty little bunch of ball bags who had Lincoln city hoolies over at matches against bohs in the early 2000’s

-------------
No Pasaran!

Date Posted: 30 Nov 2021 at 6:21pm

these Wrexham gobsh*tes and a shower of sh*te from Celtic have links with the bohs casuals, started about 12 years back, after a euro game in wales. The Celtic lot are pally with Wrexham so hopped on board the stupid bus.
Saw the Celtic crowd at an away in tallaght a few years back but not since, I’d hoped they all died but no such luck apparently.
Rovers casuals have links with bury and that fat bastard from Man City who got battered by the garda(Clap) a while back, it was on you tube. Also used to bring random millwall thicks over once upon a time.
Shels also had a nasty little bunch of ball bags who had Lincoln city hoolies over at matches against bohs in the early 2000’s
They are cretins to be honest, and some are well known to the people in authority in the clubs.The problem is that some of them are ST holders and clubs need every penny, so there has been a tendency to turn a blind eye to certain behaviour. 

-------------

Date Posted: 30 Nov 2021 at 7:04pm
well that blind eye has to start seeing clearly,I think bans will start being handed out shortly. The Garda have to man up here too you know, not enough arrests, that would give both bohs and other clubs including your own a definite starting point.there are known aggro heads in both dalymount and tallaght every week, sure I could walk around tallaght stadium on derby night and point out the rovers violent nutters and I’m a bohs fan. I’ll bet our fools are known to many rovers fans too.

-------------
No Pasaran!

Date Posted: 30 Nov 2021 at 7:22pm

well that blind eye has to start seeing clearly,I think bans will start being handed out shortly. The Garda have to man up here too you know, not enough arrests, that would give both bohs and other clubs including your own a definite starting point.there are known aggro heads in both dalymount and tallaght every week, sure I could walk around tallaght stadium on derby night and point out the rovers violent nutters and I’m a bohs fan. I’ll bet our fools are known to many rovers fans too.

Would you and other fans of your club have the balls to grass them up given the chance? 

-------------
Chips don't bounce

Date Posted: 30 Nov 2021 at 8:02pm
I’m a member, I want them gone simple as. There’s not a one here who strives to keep our club solvent, and succeeded, isint sick at these scum dragging our clubs reputation through the mud. If given the chance and I had definite ID on any of them I’d demand a life ban. And share their identity with every club so they can be excluded away too.

-------------
No Pasaran!

Date Posted: 30 Nov 2021 at 8:21pm
any responsible  member or season ticket holder  certainly should pass on any information about these yobs to at least the club  and make sure they are banned from every ground .I am still wondering  did these guys actually go to the match  because if they did the likelihood  of  further  trouble would have been high  but I suppose  we won't  know  unless they are identified. 

Date Posted: 01 Dec 2021 at 3:43pm
Originally posted by Los Aros Los Aros wrote:

Not sure they call themselves anything anymore, i think rovers juvenile division or some sh*te like that was used a few years back by the younger ones. They call themselves some weird names like that and the bohs baby crew.
juvenile divisionLOL baby crewLOL

Thumbs Up

Date Posted: 01 Dec 2021 at 3:46pm
Surely at this stage, the Gardai should have contacts with the various local police forces or the clubs these c.u.n.t.s. travel from to cause aggro over here and greet them when they land/dock, ascertain every one of their IDs, etc. 

Date Posted: 01 Dec 2021 at 4:18pm
Doubt the police expected trouble certainly  not what happened   fair few near enough to the ground but would say they caught by surprise what  actually  happened .

Posted By: OnTheOneRoad
Date Posted: 02 Dec 2021 at 10:24am

Surely at this stage, the Gardai should have contacts with the various local police forces or the clubs these c.u.n.t.s. travel from to cause aggro over here and greet them when they land/dock, ascertain every one of their IDs, etc. 

That would be giving the Gardai way too much credit. They are nowhere to be seen when trouble actually kicks off, was the same in the last derby before covid where rovers fans attacked a bohs fan in phibsboro. They're happy to take the overtime and throw their weight around trying to intimidate regular match-going fans, but as soon as there's trouble, they don't want to know.

-------------
No thank you Turkish......I'm sweet enough

Date Posted: 02 Dec 2021 at 10:28am
Yeah I have seen them in action in both Phibsboro and Tallaght ‘policing’ games and elsewhere obviously. I naively thought, given this has been a long standing issue (Bury/Wrexham), that at some stage over the years they may have picked up the phone.  

Posted By: saintjoey
Date Posted: 02 Dec 2021 at 6:48pm
The trouble on Sunday was poxy, I was there it would not have been ideal for anyone in the IH but dont f**king start saying you'd rather bring your kids to the premiership once a year instead, where do you think these lads are getting this from? I seen more trouble around games In England than I ever have at LOI and I go to both regularly so it just dosent add up.

The garda on the day and in general were a disgrace, showed up when it was too late as usual then were aggressive towards pats supporters who were up till then enjoying the build up to the final. That needs addressing they are paid a fortune to police these things and all they do is antagonise fans and hide when there's actual trouble 

Date Posted: 03 Dec 2021 at 7:57am
you’re bang on there joey, the Gardai in general haven’t a f**king clue how to police a football match, antagonistic behaviour is the norm sadly. I remember being amazed at how easy the polis up north made it look at bohs matches v linfield and glentoran up there.

-------------
No Pasaran!

Date Posted: 03 Dec 2021 at 9:40am
TBH Youd swear they like when it happens just cos it tarnishs LOI in the country. Only a handful of them would follow a loi team. 

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net