Forum Description: Qatar n' all in anyways
URL: https://forum.ybig.ie/forum_posts.asp?TID=57981
Printed Date: 25 Apr 2024 at 3:53pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: March Friendlies
Posted By: VanBosch
Subject: March Friendlies
Date Posted: 29 Sep 2021 at 12:05am
there are two games in the March window which I assume we will use for Friendlies - any rumours on who we will play and do people expect an away game?

Replies:
Posted By: Sham157
Date Posted: 29 Sep 2021 at 12:24am
Nations !eague draw is December so those date will likely be NL games.

Date Posted: 29 Sep 2021 at 12:45am
nations league has 4 games in June and 2 in September.

Posted By: Borussia
Date Posted: 29 Sep 2021 at 9:34am
No friendlies will be finalised until after the NL draw

Posted By: ConorMac77
Date Posted: 29 Sep 2021 at 10:03am
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Nations !eague draw is December so those date will likely be NL games.
NL not starting till next June. March games will be World Cup play-offs and friendlies for those teams not involved in play-offs. 

-------------
The nation holds it's breath...YES, WE'RE THERE!!!

Posted By: lassassinblanc
Date Posted: 29 Sep 2021 at 10:14am
Did hear that we do have the option of a home game against England as part of the deal to play them last November.

So I'd say a Home game against them might be on the cards

Posted By: Donegalman
Date Posted: 29 Sep 2021 at 10:17am
Think we still have an away friendly against the Dutch from their 2016 game. Was talks of it around or before Covid.

Date Posted: 29 Sep 2021 at 10:21am
Originally posted by Donegalman Donegalman wrote:

Think we still have an away friendly against the Dutch from their 2016 game. Was talks of it around or before Covid.

Yeah there was strong rumours we were going to play them in March 2020

Posted By: TBWRA
Date Posted: 29 Sep 2021 at 11:16am
Please make it Happen Shocked

-------------
"The Football Grounds of Europe" about Dalymount that :- "You walk down lanes you'd expect to find a backstreet mechanic only to stumble onto a national stadium steeped in tradition and history"

Date Posted: 29 Sep 2021 at 11:37am
Bollix oops. For some reason, i completely forgot about playoffsUnhappy

Posted By: irishmufc
Date Posted: 29 Sep 2021 at 11:44am
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

Did hear that we do have the option of a home game against England as part of the deal to play them last November.

So I'd say a Home game against them might be on the cards

Ah ffs no thanks. Another battering from them (in front of our own fans this time) is just what we need. Dead

-------------
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.

Posted By: Denis Irwin
Date Posted: 02 Oct 2021 at 11:19am

Not something we have to worry about LOLCry

-------------
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn

Date Posted: 02 Oct 2021 at 2:48pm
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

Not something we have to worry about LOLCry
hence my lack of thought on the subjectLOL

Date Posted: 19 Nov 2021 at 12:58pm
Dan McDonnell reporting it will be two home Friendlies in March with at least one “big gun” like England or France in the mix.

No Oman gags - please.

Posted By: McG
Date Posted: 19 Nov 2021 at 1:02pm
Please not England. They may be turning over everyone but honestly can't ever remember more boring a team. Absolute Buzz Killingtons the lot of them. 

France be nice.

-------------
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Posted By: The White Cafu
Date Posted: 19 Nov 2021 at 1:25pm
no aways until June Cry

Posted By: Claret Murph
Date Posted: 19 Nov 2021 at 1:39pm

I am not sure but was it was the reverse of the England game when we played them over there that we would have a game in Lansdowne as part of the deal ?

-------------
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .

Posted By: wanderer
Date Posted: 19 Nov 2021 at 1:42pm
Philip Quinn in the mail saying Italy were due to be the big team for the March friendlies but that because they failed to qualify directly that ended that.

Expected to approach Belgium, Holland, Spain and England 

Date Posted: 19 Nov 2021 at 1:44pm
Hope to f**k it's not England. Will attract the gobsh*tes a la Portugal

-------------
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Posted By: MayoMark
Date Posted: 19 Nov 2021 at 2:01pm
Bums in seats is the big thing here for the FAI. Which is fair enough I think 

-------------
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...

Posted By: Newryrep
Date Posted: 19 Nov 2021 at 2:37pm
any body but England , away games easier for me in June

-------------
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941

Posted By: Artie Ziff
Date Posted: 19 Nov 2021 at 4:56pm
Originally posted by MayoMark MayoMark wrote:

Exactly they will be keen to get 2 home full houses. Not such a good idea for seedings and morale if we lost both games. Maybe one top tier team game v someone around our level like Norway, North Macedonia etc 

-------------
It would damage this forums' reputation

Date Posted: 19 Nov 2021 at 5:13pm
Originally posted by Artie Ziff Artie Ziff wrote:

Exactly they will be keen to get 2 home full houses. Not such a good idea for seedings and morale if we lost both games. Maybe one top tier team game v someone around our level like Norway, North Macedonia etc 

Sell it as a double

Posted By: irelandfan
Date Posted: 19 Nov 2021 at 6:01pm
Reckon we would get 40k against anyone at the minute personally.

-------------
I'm the gaffer whatever I say goes.

Posted By: gspain
Date Posted: 20 Nov 2021 at 10:37am
Italy would have been ideal particularly as by the current records they are considered our first ever opponent and indeed our second.  They were also our opponents when we first started to use Lansdowne for bigger games (1971).  I appreciate the 1927 game was also played there but Dalymount was our home after that even after Waterford started playing big games at Lansdowne.    

The Sky reporter in San Marino had stated England would have two home friendlies in March.  That would almost certainly have come from the FA.  

I think a glamour friendly is needed to celebrate the centenary and it would certinly help sell season tickets.  Hopefully we will play on different nights to the playoffs as well as they will make for great tv. 

Posted By: E2016
Date Posted: 20 Nov 2021 at 11:39am
I had heard from somebody connected to the FAI that one of ours was going to be England at home, though Germany are trying to get England to come to Germany too and they will only do one away.

Posted By: Trigboy 10
Date Posted: 20 Nov 2021 at 11:50am
Originally posted by E2016 E2016 wrote:

I had heard from somebody connected to the FAI that one of ours was going to be England at home, though Germany are trying to get England to come to Germany too and they will only do one away.
The old Fai were obsessed with a home friendly with England and its looking like its the same again. We only played them last year absolutely no point playing them again plenty of other teams out there.

Posted By: Dalymount79
Date Posted: 20 Nov 2021 at 12:00pm
I can’t see England playing away unless it’s in Dubai or somewhere ME against Brazil or Argentina. Their fans haven’t had an away day for a while so a trip to Dublin or Berlin would attract all sorts of knuckleheads.

Date Posted: 20 Nov 2021 at 12:01pm
Italy at home would be class. European champions. Big crowd.

As was said above though it will sell well regardless. Bigger the team the more they can charge though. And we need €€€! 

-------------

Posted By: ConorMac77
Date Posted: 20 Nov 2021 at 12:11pm

Italy at home would be class. European champions. Big crowd.

As was said above though it will sell well regardless. Bigger the team the more they can charge though. And we need €€€! 
Problem there is that Italy will be in the play-offs so we can't play them. Can't get any of the South American teams either as they will be finishing their qualifying group. France or Spain would be good. 

-------------
The nation holds it's breath...YES, WE'RE THERE!!!

Posted By: Baldrick
Date Posted: 20 Nov 2021 at 12:36pm
it will be one of the teams that won their group.  

Belgium
Spain 
France 
Germany 
Netherlands 
Denmark
Croatia
Switzerland

Won’t be 
England or Serbia I don’t think.  

-------------
AKA pedantic kunt

Posted By: FrankosHereNow
Date Posted: 20 Nov 2021 at 12:40pm
Would like to see us play Spain or Belgium. 

-------------
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row

Date Posted: 20 Nov 2021 at 12:49pm
Spain or Belgium be nice.  Haven't played Spain in Dublin since 1993 if I'm not mistaken. 97 was the last time we played Belgium at home. Both overdue a visit

-------------

Date Posted: 20 Nov 2021 at 12:50pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

it will be one of the teams that won their group.  

Belgium
Spain 
France 
Germany 
Netherlands 
Denmark
Croatia
Switzerland

Won’t be 
England or Serbia I don’t think.  

doubt doubt it would be Denmark either.

Posted By: gspain
Date Posted: 20 Nov 2021 at 2:41pm
Originally posted by Trigboy 10 Trigboy 10 wrote:

The old Fai were obsessed with a home friendly with England and its looking like its the same again. We only played them last year absolutely no point playing them again plenty of other teams out there.

We have played 4 home friendlies v England in the history of the FAI.  Only 2 of those have been in the last 50 years and only one of them was completed.  

Date Posted: 20 Nov 2021 at 3:09pm
LOLLOLLOL

-------------

As You Were
Three in a row

Posted By: horsebox
Date Posted: 20 Nov 2021 at 3:32pm
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

Why?
We would be be well beaten - and if your your trying to blood new players in on top of that it would be even more difficult.

I'd rather continue to play teams in around our level where we will be competitive. 

-------------
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to

Posted By: Trigboy 10
Date Posted: 20 Nov 2021 at 3:35pm
Originally posted by gspain gspain wrote:

Originally posted by Trigboy 10 Trigboy 10 wrote:

We have played 4 home friendlies v England in the history of the FAI.  Only 2 of those have been in the last 50 years and only one of them was completed.  
We’ve actually played them 3 times since 2013

Date Posted: 20 Nov 2021 at 3:52pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Why?
We would be be well beaten - and if your your trying to blood new players in on top of that it would be even more difficult.

I'd rather continue to play teams in around our level where we will be competitive. 

Too see the opposition. They are two teams I like to watch.

-------------

As You Were
Three in a row

Posted By: Bandwagon
Date Posted: 20 Nov 2021 at 4:05pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Why?

We'll be doing that in the Nations League sure.

We seem to play above ourselves when we play better opposition like Portugal and Serbia.

Id like to avoid Belgium and Germany though, they do tend to hammer teams even in friendlies but Spain or France would be decent.

Looking back at their campaigns for the most part they only won or lost games by a single goal against opposition of our caliber.

Spain v Sweden 1-0 win, 2-1 loss.
Spain v Greece 1-1 draw, 1-0 win.

France v Ukraine 1-1 draw x2
France v Bosnia 1-0 win, 1-1 draw
France v Finland 2-0 win x2

Croatia similar.

Posted By: Trap junior
Date Posted: 20 Nov 2021 at 4:47pm
Welcome Oman

-------------
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)

Posted By: Lenny82
Date Posted: 20 Nov 2021 at 5:37pm
Important Under 21 qualifiers in March so may leave a few lads out of the squad to play there.

Date Posted: 20 Nov 2021 at 5:58pm
Give the fans what we want! An away friendly or we boycott the home one!

Posted By: Charlton's Child
Date Posted: 05 Jan 2022 at 3:30pm
Anyone heard anything ?

Posted By: kevincronin2000
Date Posted: 05 Jan 2022 at 4:13pm
id imagine staff only back this week, so hopefully we will here something next week.  Also the possibility of crowd restrictions are to be reviewed by the end of the month but if the 5000 limit was still to be in place ( which I can't see happening myself) maybe we could play a game in England where there are no crowd restrictions.

-------------
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.

Posted By: EireDub
Date Posted: 17 Jan 2022 at 4:19pm
England have announced two friendlies, one against the Swiss and the other one TBC. They’re both at Wembley

Date Posted: 17 Jan 2022 at 6:20pm
Originally posted by EireDub EireDub wrote:

England have announced two friendlies, one against the Swiss and the other one TBC. They’re both at Wembley
Unless there's a complete 360 from the FAI, the TBC won't be us as they've been looking at 2 home games. They'd want to be making some sort of announcement soon along with season tickets 

Date Posted: 17 Jan 2022 at 6:47pm
Originally posted by kevincronin2000 kevincronin2000 wrote:

id imagine staff only back this week, so hopefully we will here something next week.  Also the possibility of crowd restrictions are to be reviewed by the end of the month but if the 5000 limit was still to be in place ( which I can't see happening myself) maybe we could play a game in England where there are no crowd restrictions.
I’d imagine the 5k limit will be lifted for the 2nd home six nations game at the end of Feb. Possibly the first one on 5th Feb. Next week might be an announcement on games followed by season ticket sales. Options on opposition  will become limited soon. Germany away??

Date Posted: 17 Jan 2022 at 7:22pm
Originally posted by Dalymount79 Dalymount79 wrote:

I’d imagine the 5k limit will be lifted for the 2nd home six nations game at the end of Feb. Possibly the first one on 5th Feb. Next week might be an announcement on games followed by season ticket sales. Options on opposition  will become limited soon. Germany away??

It already is, every other association outside of UEFA are playing qualifiers in the March window so it has to be teams from UEFA.

Austria, Wales, Scotland, Ukraine, Russia, Poland, Sweden, Czech Rep, Portugal, Turkey, Italy, Macedonia are all involved in World Cup playoffs so cant be them. (Unless we play a knocked out team on the 2nd date)

We've Scotland, Ukraine and Armenia in the NL come June so wont be any of those 3.

Estonia, Cyprus, Moldova and Kazakhstan will be playing Nations League playoffs so wont be them.

Other friendlies already scheduled

24th Mar

Hungary v Serbia

25th Mar

Norway v Slovakia

26th Mar

Netherlands v Denmark
Germany v Israel
Spain v Albania

29th Mar

Denmark v Serbia
Norway v Armenia
Netherlands v Germany
Spain v Iceland
Northern Ireland v Hungary.

Only "big names" left are really France, Belgium or Croatia if its not England.

Posted By: Baldrick
Date Posted: 17 Jan 2022 at 7:45pm
hope it’s France.  

-------------
AKA pedantic kunt

Date Posted: 17 Jan 2022 at 9:05pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

hope it’s France.  

Yeah that would be nice 

-------------

Posted By: colemanY2K
Date Posted: 17 Jan 2022 at 9:13pm
Originally posted by Bandwagon Bandwagon wrote:

Originally posted by Dalymount79 Dalymount79 wrote:

It already is, every other association outside of UEFA are playing qualifiers in the March window so it has to be teams from UEFA.

Austria, Wales, Scotland, Ukraine, Russia, Poland, Sweden, Czech Rep, Portugal, Turkey, Italy, Macedonia are all involved in World Cup playoffs so cant be them. (Unless we play a knocked out team on the 2nd date)

We've Scotland, Ukraine and Armenia in the NL come June so wont be any of those 3.

Estonia, Cyprus, Moldova and Kazakhstan will be playing Nations League playoffs so wont be them.

Other friendlies already scheduled

24th Mar

Hungary v Serbia

25th Mar

Norway v Slovakia

26th Mar

Netherlands v Denmark
Germany v Israel
Spain v Albania

29th Mar

Denmark v Serbia
Norway v Armenia
Netherlands v Germany
Spain v Iceland
Northern Ireland v Hungary.

Only "big names" left are really France, Belgium or Croatia if its not England.

FTR Armenia have two home friendlies lined up in March against Montenegro and Norway. . 

-------------
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.

Date Posted: 17 Jan 2022 at 9:49pm
Belgium I'd say. 

Forgot about the game in Euro 16 Embarrassed

-------------

Date Posted: 17 Jan 2022 at 9:51pm
Italy were supposedly lined up until they made a bollox of their qualifying. Kenny apparently wants one or two games at the end of May before the NL. Wonder will they get them over then

-------------

Date Posted: 18 Jan 2022 at 3:53pm
https://www.msn.com/en-ie/sport/american-football/fai-struggling-to-set-up-aviva-stadium-glamour-tie-in-march-international-window/ar-AASTjqp?ocid=entnewsntp" rel="nofollow - FAI struggling to set up Aviva Stadium glamour tie in March international window (msn.com)

-------------
"The Football Grounds of Europe" about Dalymount that :- "You walk down lanes you'd expect to find a backstreet mechanic only to stumble onto a national stadium steeped in tradition and history"

Date Posted: 18 Jan 2022 at 4:37pm
Originally posted by TBWRA TBWRA wrote:

https://www.msn.com/en-ie/sport/american-football/fai-struggling-to-set-up-aviva-stadium-glamour-tie-in-march-international-window/ar-AASTjqp?ocid=entnewsntp" rel="nofollow - FAI struggling to set up Aviva Stadium glamour tie in March international window (msn.com)
Looks like he read a few posts in this thread before putting the article together.

Posted By: Trap junior
Date Posted: 18 Jan 2022 at 4:44pm
anyone else think we have unfinished business with Oman?

-------------
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)

Date Posted: 18 Jan 2022 at 5:12pm

They’d be better off playing away to those teams than at home I’d say. Although, we got a great crowd v Qatar but there was a novelty factor to being able to go to an Ireland game.

Maybe Belgium want a home game - that could be an option too

Posted By: Badgersboys9
Date Posted: 18 Jan 2022 at 7:17pm
Originally posted by VanBosch VanBosch wrote:

They’d be better off playing away to those teams than at home I’d say. Although, we got a great crowd v Qatar but there was a novelty factor to being able to go to an Ireland game.

Why's that?

Date Posted: 18 Jan 2022 at 7:39pm
Feel good factor is there anyway so I think it will be a good crowd regardless

But getting a bit sick of waiting, I need to book my days off LOL

-------------

Date Posted: 18 Jan 2022 at 8:35pm
Originally posted by Badgersboys9 Badgersboys9 wrote:

Why's that?

Was just thinking a low crowd might cost them money but maybe not if they got 25-30,000.

Posted By: Lenny82
Date Posted: 18 Jan 2022 at 10:27pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

anyone else think we have unfinished business with Oman?

LOL

Posted By: Hotlips_Hoolahan
Date Posted: 18 Jan 2022 at 10:31pm
Ali Al-Habsi has a testimonial coming up in March? Shocked

-------------
You know Spider, you're a f**kin' mumbling stuttering little f**k. You know that?

Posted By: Artie Ziff
Date Posted: 19 Jan 2022 at 2:08am
Is the March window any two games between these dates Thursday 24th and Wednesday 30th? 

-------------
It would damage this forums' reputation

Posted By: colemanY2K
Date Posted: 19 Jan 2022 at 8:14am
Originally posted by Donegalman Donegalman wrote:

Looks like he read a few posts in this thread before putting the article together.
If he read my post he would know Armenia have two home games lined up.

-------------
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.

Date Posted: 19 Jan 2022 at 1:55pm

Is the March window any two games between these dates Thursday 24th and Wednesday 30th? 
March 26 & 29 

Posted By: Claret Murph
Date Posted: 19 Jan 2022 at 6:09pm

March 26 & 29 
Hummmm could do with a Saturday night in DublinThumbs Up

-------------
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .

Date Posted: 19 Jan 2022 at 6:51pm

March 26 & 29 

Are these dates nailed down? Where'd you see this Sham? 

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Jan 2022 at 6:53pm
Sorry my mistake. Thought that was the game dates rather than the window

-------------

Posted By: irishmufc
Date Posted: 19 Jan 2022 at 6:53pm
edit:

I see the playoff dates are the 24th & 29th of March. 

-------------
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.

Date Posted: 19 Jan 2022 at 6:56pm

No, they are the game dates. 

Date Posted: 19 Jan 2022 at 7:56pm

Oh great! Where were they confirmed? Need to book time off and hotels! 

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Jan 2022 at 8:28pm

Oh great! Where were they confirmed? Need to book time off and hotels! 
Nothing announced officially yet due mostly to the issues in the article linked above. 

Date Posted: 21 Jan 2022 at 9:49am
Tough one alright I'd love to see us play say Malta and Kosovo one to hopefully gain some confidence another to tick of the list of teams we've played.

But I get that neither would really attract the crowd the FAI would be looking for....though given how long matches were behind closed doors who knows. As people said Qatar drew a decent crowd

Date Posted: 21 Jan 2022 at 10:43am
Not England anyway, Ivory Coast is their 2nd game now 

Date Posted: 21 Jan 2022 at 11:47am
Surely we can draw a decent crowd regardless, Qatar drew 25k and you could say that were in a better place now than we were then.

Date Posted: 21 Jan 2022 at 11:52am
Originally posted by wanderer wanderer wrote:

Was never going to be England. Both their games are in Wembley and we only played them there in November 2020

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Jan 2022 at 1:49pm
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

Was never going to be England. Both their games are in Wembley and we only played them there in November 2020
Yeah it was never going to be them, had just seen a few people suggesting them as a possibility 

Date Posted: 21 Jan 2022 at 1:54pm
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

Tough one alright I'd love to see us play say Malta and Kosovo one to hopefully gain some confidence another to tick of the list of teams we've played.

But I get that neither would really attract the crowd the FAI would be looking for....though given how long matches were behind closed doors who knows. As people said Qatar drew a decent crowd
it’s been a long time since some people have been to games - with the upswing in confidence in the team it would be a 35k regardless of who we play.

Posted By: craiglen
Date Posted: 21 Jan 2022 at 2:09pm
This is dragging out something fierce. Have we ever had to wait this long for a fixture announcement?

-------------
Fan's game record: 5 Caps, 1 goal, 2 assists, 140 km covered

Posted By: Fanny MaGee
Date Posted: 21 Jan 2022 at 4:53pm
Hopefully they're working on France/Belgium/Croatia. According to the link below, which is always accurate and updated quite quickly, Belgium are free for the 1st match of the window and France and Croatia have no games announced yet. 
https://www.espn.com/soccer/fixtures/_/date/20220324/league/fifa.friendly" rel="nofollow - https://www.espn.com/soccer/fixtures/_/date/20220324/league/fifa.friendly

-------------
Ask MaGee

Date Posted: 21 Jan 2022 at 5:45pm
I wouldn't be entirely surprised if they're planning for us to play a loser of a playoff semi final. Some big hitters in there like Italy, Portugal, Poland, Sweden, Austria, Turkey, Russia, Czech Rep etc.. that could potentially become available for our 2nd fixture.

Date Posted: 22 Jan 2022 at 11:46am

I wouldn't be entirely surprised if they're planning for us to play a loser of a playoff semi final. Some big hitters in there like Italy, Portugal, Poland, Sweden, Austria, Turkey, Russia, Czech Rep etc.. that could potentially become available for our 2nd fixture.

And wait until they lose the semi before announcing? Giving 3 days notice?

Posted By: Cabra Hoop
Date Posted: 22 Jan 2022 at 11:49am

And wait until they lose the semi before announcing? Giving 3 days notice?
FAI praying for Poland to lose...

-------------
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "

Date Posted: 25 Jan 2022 at 2:11pm
Belgian media reporting they will be playing in Dublin on the 26th March

Posted By: ColemanKillybegs123
Date Posted: 25 Jan 2022 at 2:17pm

Source? 

-------------
We're on the one road!

Date Posted: 25 Jan 2022 at 2:21pm
Thats a great game to get , be amazed it it didnt sell out 

-------------

Posted By: Newryrep
Date Posted: 25 Jan 2022 at 2:25pm
what are the march dates again

-------------
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941

Date Posted: 25 Jan 2022 at 2:26pm
Originally posted by ColemanKillybegs123 ColemanKillybegs123 wrote:

Source? 

https://twitter.com/WillDowningComm/status/1485977163333570564?s=20" rel="nofollow - https://twitter.com/WillDowningComm/status/1485977163333570564?s=20

As the report say's unlikely to include players with over 50 caps, that's just what Belgium seem to do for friendlies

Posted By: ColemanKillybegs123
Date Posted: 25 Jan 2022 at 2:28pm

Originally posted by ColemanKillybegs123 ColemanKillybegs123 wrote:

Source? 

https://twitter.com/WillDowningComm/status/1485977163333570564?s=20" rel="nofollow - https://twitter.com/WillDowningComm/status/1485977163333570564?s=20

As the report say's unlikely to include players with over 50 caps, that's just what Belgium seem to do for friendlies

Thanks Mate, yeah they're due to play on the Monday also, possibly 2 different squads 

-------------
We're on the one road!

Date Posted: 25 Jan 2022 at 3:29pm
Lithuania on the 29th of March at home too

Date Posted: 25 Jan 2022 at 4:17pm
locking this. Theres a thread in the correct section as both games are home.

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net