Forum Description: All ROI International Team forums
URL: https://forum.ybig.ie/forum_posts.asp?TID=57897
Printed Date: 25 Apr 2024 at 10:15am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Fundraiser for Flags for Singing Section
Posted By: Donegalman
Subject: Fundraiser for Flags for Singing Section
Date Posted: 10 Jul 2021 at 1:33pm
Fundraiser for flags and displays for YBIG Singing Section. 

Prizes for the draw are a signed canvas by Republic of Ireland Captain Seamus Coleman and the brand new YBIG zippy.

Please ensure that names are included with each donation to be entered in the draw and the PayPal link to enter is below.

€10 entry.

Best of luck

#YBIG

https://paypal.me/pools/c/8B3yPPIuDU" rel="nofollow - https://paypal.me/pools/c/8B3yPPIuDU

Replies:
Posted By: drog addict
Date Posted: 11 Jul 2021 at 1:30pm
Clap

-------------
Chips don't bounce

Posted By: craiglen
Date Posted: 12 Jul 2021 at 1:15pm

Done Thumbs Up

-------------
Fan's game record: 5 Caps, 1 goal, 2 assists, 140 km covered

Posted By: Louthman
Date Posted: 12 Jul 2021 at 7:33pm
Good idea and good prizes. Entered 👍

Date Posted: 14 Jul 2021 at 10:05pm
Thanks so much for all the donations so far.
Has anyone experienced any difficulties paying? 
If so contact me by pm.
Thanks
#YBIG

Posted By: BohsinMunich
Date Posted: 26 Jul 2021 at 3:09pm
The young lad was around (with his Paypal) so get an entry each.
Good Luck

Date Posted: 26 Jul 2021 at 3:25pm
Thanks BohsinMunich all entries greatly appreciated. 

Keep the entries coming in also folks will set a date for the draw in the coming days. DrogAddict is working hard on the designs and has some brilliant ones put together already for it!

Posted By: Jack City
Date Posted: 26 Jul 2021 at 3:44pm
Just chipped in Donegalman, looking forward to seeing it in September.

Date Posted: 26 Jul 2021 at 4:04pm
Originally posted by Jack City Jack City wrote:

Just chipped in Donegalman, looking forward to seeing it in September.
Thank you, greatly appreciated! Share the link to as many that might be interested too please!Clap

Posted By: MC Hammered
Date Posted: 26 Jul 2021 at 4:25pm

I'm locked out of my Paypal Ermm If you're on Revolut then PM me your number and I'll send over a tenner now

-------------
El Puto Amo

Date Posted: 26 Jul 2021 at 8:19pm
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

I'm locked out of my Paypal Ermm If you're on Revolut then PM me your number and I'll send over a tenner now
PM sent. If anyone else is having trouble with PayPal also let us know. Thanks 

Posted By: MC Hammered
Date Posted: 26 Jul 2021 at 8:52pm

Cheers, I’ve Revoluted you there 

-------------
El Puto Amo

Date Posted: 26 Jul 2021 at 9:37pm
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

Cheers, I’ve Revoluted you there 
Got it, thanksClap

Posted By: greenlad
Date Posted: 27 Jul 2021 at 7:59pm
10e sent. How much have you got at this stage and what ideas for flags have you. 

Date Posted: 27 Jul 2021 at 8:34pm
Originally posted by greenlad greenlad wrote:

10e sent. How much have you got at this stage and what ideas for flags have you. 
Thanks very much for entering greenlad. €970 raised so far which will get some lovely flags. Will post up the designs when the order is placed within the coming days. Hopefully will be flying high for September. 
Thanks to all who have entered so far.

Date Posted: 29 Jul 2021 at 2:40pm
Deadline for this fundraiser is Sunday night with the draw taking place on Tuesday.
Thanks to everyone who has entered so far and share the link and spread the news to fellow supporters, family and friends one final push. 

Date Posted: 04 Aug 2021 at 2:28pm
Huge thanks to everyone who entered or helped out in anyway to promote this fundraiser the response was great to see. In total €1170 has been raised and some lovely flags have been ordered and will be flying proudly for the September matches!

The draw for the prizes will be taking place tonight on zoom supervised by members of the mandate committee and results will be posted here and also on social media so best of luck to everyone who entered.
#YBIG

Posted By: Borussia
Date Posted: 04 Aug 2021 at 3:17pm
Any sneak peak of the designs???

Date Posted: 04 Aug 2021 at 5:26pm
Well done DM

Posted By: Paulie
Date Posted: 04 Aug 2021 at 5:45pm
Fair play to all those involved. If I don't win a prize though I'm definitely calling it a fix.

Date Posted: 04 Aug 2021 at 5:51pm
Originally posted by Paulie Paulie wrote:

Fair play to all those involved. If I don't win a prize though I'm definitely calling it a fix.

Don't even need VAR to call that interference with the judges !!!!

Date Posted: 04 Aug 2021 at 7:18pm
So the winners of the draw were:
Mark McGivney for Signed Seamus Coleman Canvas
And
Callum Fearon for YBIG Zippie.
Congrats to both and thanks to everyone who took part. 

Can the winners please contact us to arrange their prizes.

Date Posted: 04 Aug 2021 at 7:26pm
Fix.

Posted By: Baldrick
Date Posted: 04 Aug 2021 at 7:48pm
Originally posted by Paulie Paulie wrote:

Fix.

https://www.google.ie/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fi2-prod.irishmirror.ie%2Ftv%2Farticle23224366.ece%2FALTERNATES%2Fs615b%2F0_Screen-Shot-2020-12-26-at-190359.png&imgrefurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.irishmirror.ie%2Ftv%2Fbit-part-priests-father-ted-23224274&tbnid=GjwZrbNCTOf9NM&vet=1&docid=4ao5-jDGJwDOlM&w=615&h=459&itg=1&source=sh%2Fx%2Fim

-------------
AKA pedantic kunt

Posted By: 9fingers
Date Posted: 08 Sep 2021 at 2:59pm
New flags look great Clap

Posted By: Newryrep
Date Posted: 08 Sep 2021 at 6:52pm
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

New flags look great Clap

did look well , fair play to those involved ClapClapClapClap

-------------
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941

Posted By: Drumcondra 69er
Date Posted: 08 Sep 2021 at 7:00pm

-------------
Blog: http://afalsefirstxi.blogspot.ie/" rel="nofollow - A False First XI
Twitter: @afalsefirstxi
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/afalsefirstxi/" rel="nofollow - A False First XI

Posted By: MayoMark
Date Posted: 08 Sep 2021 at 7:04pm
Clap

-------------
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...

Posted By: Drumcondra 69er
Date Posted: 08 Sep 2021 at 7:05pm

-------------
Blog: http://afalsefirstxi.blogspot.ie/" rel="nofollow - A False First XI
Twitter: @afalsefirstxi
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/afalsefirstxi/" rel="nofollow - A False First XI

Date Posted: 09 Sep 2021 at 1:24pm
Well done.

Posted By: Devrozex
Date Posted: 09 Sep 2021 at 3:24pm
Yeah the flags looked class the other night lads - fair play.

Posted By: gmfc90
Date Posted: 09 Sep 2021 at 10:26pm
Anything planned for Qatar at home? Could be a good time with fans to send a human rights message

-------------
Danger here, OH NO

Posted By: foggy.nelson
Date Posted: 13 Oct 2021 at 8:01am
How about a Callum Robinson CR7 flag for the Portugal match? Would people contribute to one?

Date Posted: 13 Oct 2021 at 8:30am
100% Clap

-------------

Posted By: cardwizzard
Date Posted: 13 Oct 2021 at 8:34am
Count me in Thumbs Up

Posted By: counterlock
Date Posted: 13 Oct 2021 at 8:59am
Definitely Thumbs Up

Posted By: BigStrongMan
Date Posted: 13 Oct 2021 at 9:00am
Originally posted by foggy.nelson foggy.nelson wrote:

How about a Callum Robinson CR7 flag for the Portugal match? Would people contribute to one?
Something witty but not corny🥸

-------------
PM me for all forum moderation queries.

Posted By: Badgersboys9
Date Posted: 13 Oct 2021 at 9:00am
I'm in Thumbs Up

Date Posted: 13 Oct 2021 at 10:00am
Is there a paypal that can be used to let people contribute to it? I'm more than happy to get a design off Flagman Ireland and put it up here. But someone who organized previous flags is more than welcome to. Just want to make sure its all above board and not going on a solo run

Posted By: TheBigFella32
Date Posted: 13 Oct 2021 at 10:02am
I’ll contribute too 👍

Date Posted: 13 Oct 2021 at 10:38am

Is there a paypal that can be used to let people contribute to it? I'm more than happy to get a design off Flagman Ireland and put it up here. But someone who organized previous flags is more than welcome to. Just want to make sure its all above board and not going on a solo run
It was just off my own PayPal for the big fundraiser over summer that we used. The PayPal pools feature that we used is now gone unfortunately but normal PayPal or Revolut could be used as easily. There’s still about €250 in the kitty from the summer but we have a lot of new poles to buy before the Portugal game. Had a few suggesting a Stephen Kenny flag to me lastnight also. Open to all ideas really. We used Ultras1312 for the summer and they were very good.

Date Posted: 13 Oct 2021 at 12:04pm
Originally posted by Donegalman Donegalman wrote:

It was just off my own PayPal for the big fundraiser over summer that we used. The PayPal pools feature that we used is now gone unfortunately but normal PayPal or Revolut could be used as easily. There’s still about €250 in the kitty from the summer but we have a lot of new poles to buy before the Portugal game. Had a few suggesting a Stephen Kenny flag to me lastnight also. Open to all ideas really. We used Ultras1312 for the summer and they were very good.

Yeah a Stephen Kenny one would be class also, Ill contact Ultras1312 and see if I can get a design and the cost and then throw up my paypal and revolut

Date Posted: 13 Oct 2021 at 2:14pm
Some thing like this with a bit more polish and a different font?

Posted By: gmfc90
Date Posted: 13 Oct 2021 at 2:34pm

Some thing like this with a bit more polish and a different font?

Drop "The Real"

-------------
Danger here, OH NO

Date Posted: 13 Oct 2021 at 2:37pm
Yep wouldn't go for "the real" either 

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Oct 2021 at 2:55pm
Thumbs Up Done

Posted By: Artie Ziff
Date Posted: 13 Oct 2021 at 3:39pm
Jaysus drop the pic of him with his fingers in his ears. 

-------------
It would damage this forums' reputation

Posted By: Jasonic
Date Posted: 13 Oct 2021 at 9:01pm
Happy to pop a tenner in again, gave it in the last time Would prefer a Stephen Kenny one to a Calum R one though

Date Posted: 13 Oct 2021 at 9:10pm
Originally posted by Jasonic Jasonic wrote:

Happy to pop a tenner in again, gave it in the last time Would prefer a Stephen Kenny one to a Calum R one though
That’s completely fair. Hopefully we could manage both but we will see how things go. Will talk to foggy.nelson and drog addict and update tomorrow to hopefully get the ball rolling.

Posted By: MisterX
Date Posted: 13 Oct 2021 at 10:53pm

plain and simple 

-------------
And once again, Monk's played it to Trojan, who's again switched to the left Bob.
- He must be ambidextrous, Bob.
I don't know about that, Bob. But he certainly can use both feet.

Date Posted: 14 Oct 2021 at 2:01pm
 Hi all,
With the eagerly anticipated World Cup Qualifier versus Portugal just less than a month away YBIG are hoping to add some more flags to the collection to be displayed in the Singing Section in the lower South Stand. After a hugely successful fundraiser over the summer which funded the new flags on display during the qualifiers against Azerbaijan and Serbia, now is the perfect time to get behind this time and show them support. It is anticipated that this game could be the first full house since Denmark in November 2019 so there would be no better way to mark it than have the stadium full of colour. The new flags are currently being designed and we will share them within the next 24 hours. Thanks also to foggy.nelson (Donnacha) for putting the idea forward on the forum and as always it is great to see people getting involved in ideas like this. Thanks also to drog addict (Aiden) for his brilliant work as always designing the flags. To donate to this fundraiser see the links attached where options of both PayPal and Revolut are available.
Lets get the old Lansdowne Roar back!
YBIG
PayPal link:  http://paypal.me/ybigflags" rel="nofollow - paypal.me/ybigflags
Revolut username: @donnchclb
Any further question contact us on the forum.
Thanks 
**Anyone used PayPal use family and friends method as there will be charges otherwise, Revolut the preferred method***

Date Posted: 14 Oct 2021 at 2:13pm
Anyone have any issues with revolut just drop me a PM

Posted By: MisterX
Date Posted: 14 Oct 2021 at 5:16pm
sent via revolut 👍🏻 looking forward to seeing end product 

-------------
And once again, Monk's played it to Trojan, who's again switched to the left Bob.
- He must be ambidextrous, Bob.
I don't know about that, Bob. But he certainly can use both feet.

Date Posted: 14 Oct 2021 at 6:59pm
Also as little thank you anyone who contributes will be enteresd into a draw to win one of these sets. Not much but better than a kick in the arse!

Posted By: Jasonic
Date Posted: 14 Oct 2021 at 8:20pm
Sent via Revolut just now to @donnchclb

Date Posted: 15 Oct 2021 at 9:44am
Huge thanks to all who have donated so far. Everyone try share it as far and wide today because will need to get the order in ASAP for it to be here in time for the quick turn around. Thanks

Posted By: dangere_here
Date Posted: 15 Oct 2021 at 6:15pm
Threw a few quid there 

+1 for Kenny

Date Posted: 17 Oct 2021 at 10:16pm
Payment pending waiting your ok.
Thanks for organising

Date Posted: 19 Oct 2021 at 4:55pm
Same. Sent you a tenner just there via Revolut

Date Posted: 20 Oct 2021 at 12:14pm
Thanks for all the support lads, going to do the draw for a prize tomorrow evening for everyone who donatedThumbs Up

Date Posted: 20 Oct 2021 at 2:04pm
Phenomenal response so far. Closing in on the 1000 mark and what better way for the first full house in two years than to have the place full of colour in support of the team.

Posted By: belt
Date Posted: 20 Oct 2021 at 6:55pm
The email out to members with details was a good idea, was able to fire it on to other lads who wouldn't have known otherwise

Posted By: ShamtheRam
Date Posted: 21 Oct 2021 at 11:27pm
All the flags done by Flagman Ireland? 

-------------
YBIG NPF founder and CEO

Posted By: Missy
Date Posted: 21 Oct 2021 at 11:57pm
contribution sent a few minutes ago keep up the great  it was a privilege to make a small donation 

-------------
All opinions are my own and have f**k all to do with Mullingar RISSC CRISC Ticket Office or the FAI

Posted By: Greendream
Date Posted: 22 Oct 2021 at 5:00am
Well done all.

Posted By: TheBigFella32
Date Posted: 26 Oct 2021 at 10:10am
Threw a tenner over on Revolut there. Sorry I’m a bit late!

Posted By: Gully
Date Posted: 26 Oct 2021 at 2:04pm
What type of flags are being made for the Portugal game?

Date Posted: 31 Jan 2022 at 7:49pm
As Stephen Kennys men get prepared to kick off the Nations league in June with important friendlies in March with the Belgium game marking the centenary of the FAI, YBIG are getting ready to be behind them every step of the way. Last year was a great year in terms of the flag displays in the Aviva and this year we are hoping to continue this, but also to get our flags up at the away games. In order to raise funds for the year we have decided to have a draw for a season ticket for the YBIG singing section, a YBIG jersey and a YBIG scarf. Dont worry if you have already renewed your season ticket we will give you the value of the price ticket! To enter the draw simply send 10€ to our paypal account ybigflagsfund@gmail.com or our revolut https://revolut.me/jordank1n" rel="nofollow - https://revolut.me/jordank1n The draw will be closed on the 28th of February at 12pm and the winner will be announced later on that day. 

For anyone paying by Revolut ensure to include your name in the Note before sending to be included in the draw.

As always YBIG will make a donation at the end of the year to our chosen charity partners. Charity has always been important to YBIG and with the ease of restrictions we will hopefully have some charity events back this year!!

Date Posted: 28 Feb 2022 at 11:56am

As Stephen Kennys men get prepared to kick off the Nations league in June with important friendlies in March with the Belgium game marking the centenary of the FAI, YBIG are getting ready to be behind them every step of the way. Last year was a great year in terms of the flag displays in the Aviva and this year we are hoping to continue this, but also to get our flags up at the away games. In order to raise funds for the year we have decided to have a draw for a season ticket for the YBIG singing section, a YBIG jersey and a YBIG scarf. Dont worry if you have already renewed your season ticket we will give you the value of the price ticket! To enter the draw simply send 10€ to our paypal account ybigflagsfund@gmail.com or our revolut https://revolut.me/jordank1n" rel="nofollow - https://revolut.me/jordank1n The draw will be closed on the 28th of February at 12pm and the winner will be announced later on that day. 

For anyone paying by Revolut ensure to include your name in the Note before sending to be included in the draw.

As always YBIG will make a donation at the end of the year to our chosen charity partners. Charity has always been important to YBIG and with the ease of restrictions we will hopefully have some charity events back this year!!
Draw will take place this Thursday. Message if need Revolut details.
Thanks

Posted By: kevincronin2000
Date Posted: 28 Feb 2022 at 12:18pm

Thanks
Well done donegalman, best of luck to all in the draw. 

-------------
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.

Date Posted: 03 Mar 2022 at 11:54am

Thanks
Just a few more hours to enter. Deadline is 5pm, the draw will take place this evening too. Get the entries in and best of luck everyone, thanks once again for supporting the fundraiser.

Date Posted: 03 Mar 2022 at 8:23pm
Winner of tonight’s draw was Shane McKenna, Dundalk. Congrats and thanks to all tho supported the draw. Will be some more flags added to south stand for the March Friendlies and June games.

Date Posted: 22 Mar 2022 at 10:50pm
Anyone that’s around for helping with flags at about 11am on Saturday message me. We don’t usually do flags for friendlies but since it’s a full house and a Saturday game will have some out. All help greatly appreciated. Thanks

Posted By: Saint Tom
Date Posted: 12 Jun 2022 at 2:38pm
Not sure if it's been mentioned elsewhere but can whoever insists on blocking the view of hundreds of People at the back of 114 with the flag hanging from above please get a grip? All for creating an atmosphere but completely blocking everyone's view until several minutes into the match both yesterday and Wednesday isn't on.

-------------
My destination inchicore my next stop being kilmainham
Where patriots and super saints are the topics of conversation

Posted By: DublinScouse1916
Date Posted: 12 Jun 2022 at 4:54pm
Originally posted by Saint Tom Saint Tom wrote:

Not sure if it's been mentioned elsewhere but can whoever insists on blocking the view of hundreds of People at the back of 114 with the flag hanging from above please get a grip? All for creating an atmosphere but completely blocking everyone's view until several minutes into the match both yesterday and Wednesday isn't on.

We had to tear it down. Absolute clowns blocking the view. 

Posted By: Northern Éire
Date Posted: 10 Oct 2022 at 9:13pm
Would be great to get a fundraiser started for a full South Stand display for the France game! 🇮🇪

Posted By: Maccatacca
Date Posted: 25 Jan 2023 at 11:43am
Anything planned for this? Happy to donate a few quid.

Date Posted: 29 Jan 2023 at 1:49pm
Originally posted by Maccatacca Maccatacca wrote:

Anything planned for this? Happy to donate a few quid.
Yeah all going well we will have a display across the south stand! Fundraiser starting in next few days

Posted By: notpropaganda73
Date Posted: 03 Feb 2023 at 10:21am
would there be any appetite for a refugees welcome banner as part of the display? 

Posted By: SUPERWESLEYHOOLAHAN
Date Posted: 16 Jun 2023 at 10:13pm
hello can we get a Kenny out flag I will pay

Date Posted: 16 Jun 2023 at 10:13pm
Originally posted by SUPERWESLEYHOOLAHAN SUPERWESLEYHOOLAHAN wrote:

Go buy one then 

-------------

Posted By: greenlad
Date Posted: 16 Jun 2023 at 11:32pm
Originally posted by SUPERWESLEYHOOLAHAN SUPERWESLEYHOOLAHAN wrote:

Ask the bed sheet protestor he might be able to sort something for ya..
Big smile

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net