Date Posted: 07 Jun 2021 at 10:12pm
thoughts?

-------------
Whacha gonna do

Replies:
Posted By: McG
Date Posted: 07 Jun 2021 at 10:13pm
Just what this forum needed Hulk. 

Scuttery, machine gun or one solid drop?

-------------
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Posted By: Zinedine Kilbane 110
Date Posted: 07 Jun 2021 at 10:23pm
When you start going out they will cover the toilet in bogroll so you don’t even hear them pee….

You are obviously at the stage where she probably leaves the door open and continues shouting abuse at you. 

-------------

Posted By: irishmufc
Date Posted: 07 Jun 2021 at 10:30pm
Originally posted by Zinedine Kilbane 110 Zinedine Kilbane 110 wrote:

When you start going out they will cover the toilet in bogroll so you don’t even hear them pee….

You are obviously at the stage where she probably leaves the door open and continues shouting abuse at you. 

LOL

-------------
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.

Posted By: Hotlips_Hoolahan
Date Posted: 11 Jun 2021 at 5:17pm

How I judge a girl's attractiveness is, I ask myself would hearing them fart turn me off them or not.

-------------
You know Spider, you're a f**kin' mumbling stuttering little f**k. You know that?

Posted By: horsebox
Date Posted: 11 Jun 2021 at 5:18pm
Originally posted by hulkhogan hulkhogan wrote:

thoughts?

If she has dyno-rod on speed dial then it's time to move on.

-------------
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to

Posted By: Hotlips_Hoolahan
Date Posted: 11 Jun 2021 at 5:26pm

A woman who threw her poo out of her date's toilet window because it "would not flush" had to be rescued after she got stuck trying to retrieve it.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-bristol-41167296" rel="nofollow - http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-bristol-41167296

I'd like it if a girl felt comfortable enough around me to take a sh*te in my toilet TBH. I knew a guy in college who went out with a girl for years, and was around her constantly, and he never heard her fart once.

-------------
You know Spider, you're a f**kin' mumbling stuttering little f**k. You know that?

Posted By: Artie Ziff
Date Posted: 11 Jun 2021 at 6:56pm
Your username and this thread topic don't go well together

-------------
It would damage this forums' reputation

Posted By: t_rAndy
Date Posted: 11 Jun 2021 at 11:30pm
Don't mind me wife's now, she leaves it in perfect state, but she at least respected me enough only to start dropping sh*tes and farts until years into relationship which I have high love and respect for.

One particular moth I hooked up with in the younger years stayed over one night and the next day rang a cab, she asked could she use the jax while it was coming, I dont think she was long enough in the jax to suspect anything but I absolutely remember after she had left in taxi I went into the bathroom and the f**king smell of the dump she took.

That was the end of that 

Posted By: dundon13
Date Posted: 11 Jun 2021 at 11:58pm
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

Don't mind me wife's now, she leaves it in perfect state, but she at least respected me enough only to start dropping sh*tes and farts until years into relationship which I have high love and respect for.

One particular moth I hooked up with in the younger years stayed over one night and the next day rang a cab, she asked could she use the jax while it was coming, I dont think she was long enough in the jax to suspect anything but I absolutely remember after she had left in taxi I went into the bathroom and the f**king smell of the dump she took.

That was the end of that 

Was she hot, would it be a deal breaker, absolute stunner but an absolute stinker? I've no problem with what the old doll does in the bathroom as long as it's to me

Posted By: t_rAndy
Date Posted: 12 Jun 2021 at 8:18am
Originally posted by dundon13 dundon13 wrote:

Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

That was the end of that 

Was she hot, would it be a deal breaker, absolute stunner but an absolute stinker? I've no problem with what the old doll does in the bathroom as long as it's to me

Nah she had a nice body (wide hips) but not g/f material face wise LOL

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net