Forum Description: All ROI International Team forums
URL: https://forum.ybig.ie/forum_posts.asp?TID=57265
Printed Date: 02 May 2024 at 10:11pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Squad Depth
Posted By: Green Devil
Subject: Squad Depth
Date Posted: 18 Nov 2019 at 11:12pm
The one major positive from this campaign is the increased squad depth we have now with the emergence of the likes of Connolly, Cullen, Parrott, O'Hara, Travers, Byrne, O'Connor etc.

Maguire and Robinson have plenty of room to improve, Browne done well tonight and is slowly but surely finding his feet at this level and Egan/Stevens have been massive finds (since stepping up) and Williams was ok against NZ (granted not a great barometer) 

Defensive depth is a worry mind, hopefully Nathan Collins can regain his place in the Stoke team, Ryan Manning continues to perform well for QPR and maybe Kevin Long can find a new club where he will play regularly will all be welcome.

The whole dynamic of the squad for me looks brighter and more positive anyway and touchwood some of the players mentioned above will find loan moves in the short term and get playing week in week out Thumbs Up 

I know posters may have different opinions on this but I'm not suggested the whole complexion of the first 11 has changed but at least there's genuine competition in certain areas now finally.

-------------
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan

Replies:
Posted By: lassassinblanc
Date Posted: 18 Nov 2019 at 11:17pm
Agree we have a good crop coming through. This campaign was maybe one campaign too early.

For all the criticism Mccarthy has had at least he's used the friendlies to bring in new lads unlike MON. 

I think defender wise we're ok

Duffy, Egan, Clark, as you say if long gets a move it would be good. 
Collins will be in there too if he kicks on, Williams can also play CB too. 

Posted By: McG
Date Posted: 18 Nov 2019 at 11:20pm
Begrudgery? 

-------------
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Date Posted: 18 Nov 2019 at 11:23pm
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Begrudgery? 

Sorry meant to say criticism LOL

Posted By: Green Devil
Date Posted: 08 Oct 2020 at 10:57pm
Fast forward a year on tonight's evidence, signs are good for the future.

Browne did fine when he came on, Robinson while not highly effective this evening is starting to find his feet and looked more comfortable at this level in this new system, Connolly absence is now seen as a big loss which tells you of his trajectory etc with Molomby and Idah firmly in the managers plans I think it's all very positive.

While it's annoying that we won't be going to the Euro's, I feel the long term growth of the team won't be hampered too much by not making it either. 

-------------
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan

Posted By: Denis Irwin
Date Posted: 08 Oct 2020 at 11:05pm
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

Browne did fine when he came on, Robinson while not highly effective this evening is starting to find his feet and looked more comfortable at this level in this new system, Connolly absence is now seen as a big loss which tells you of his trajectory etc with Molomby and Idah firmly in the managers plans I think it's all very positive.

While it's annoying that we won't be going to the Euro's, I feel the long term growth of the team won't be hampered too much by not making it either. 

Yep. Chance to have set up a few friendlies next summer and try things out. Games between now and then are competitive games so not much room to try things out

-------------
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn

Posted By: 50%lesssugar&salt
Date Posted: 08 Oct 2020 at 11:06pm
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

Absolutely! Totally agree and am quite positive overall after tonight's performance. Thought Robinson was a bright spark and you could see his confidence from club form. 

Posted By: Healy52003
Date Posted: 08 Oct 2020 at 11:35pm
Dec 2024 we could be watching a new documentary on the ROI team in the Euro 2024 finals and it will all start with showing the game tonight and the end of some good players who gave it there all for Ireland 

Posted By: Roberto Baggio
Date Posted: 08 Oct 2020 at 11:46pm
Originally posted by Healy52003 Healy52003 wrote:

Dec 2024 we could be watching a new documentary on the ROI team in the Euro 2024 finals and it will all start with showing the game tonight and the end of some good players who gave it there all for Ireland 

We’ll still be waiting on a vaccine and just entering the 17th wave 

Posted By: Healy52003
Date Posted: 09 Oct 2020 at 12:14am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Originally posted by Healy52003 Healy52003 wrote:

We’ll still be waiting on a vaccine and just entering the 17th wave 

the night is bad enough without mentioning Dr Tony and Co 

Date Posted: 09 Oct 2020 at 2:55pm
As I said on another thread the one area we are lacking is on the right wing, be it an out and out winger or someone capable of cutting inside onto their left.

O'Dowda and Robinson have both been used in the last few games, Long and Brady too for spells. but it's an area for concern as all of the above I believe are better on the left (Long obviously not as he's a CF)

Posted By: DeclanDaly
Date Posted: 09 Oct 2020 at 3:07pm
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

As I said on another thread the one area we are lacking is on the right wing, be it an out and out winger or someone capable of cutting inside onto their left.

O'Dowda and Robinson have both been used in the last few games, Long and Brady too for spells. but it's an area for concern as all of the above I believe are better on the left (Long obviously not as he's a CF)

Yeah, this is a long term issue. Kenny favours quick direct wingers who can pose a scoring threat. That’s why he likes O’Dowda, but we really don’t have anybody to own that role. It’s a bit of a weak spot underage also. Unless Kenny changes his way of thinking, I don’t see Robbie Brady playing that role too often. He’s clearly lost some pace. 

You might say Keiran Sadlier, Daryl Horgan, Ogbene, Zac Elbouzedi could play that role, but they’re all scrapping around in middling leagues. The alternative would be to look to Obafemi to play there, or start fishing in the eligibility pool for a Nathan Redmond type. Not promising.

-------------
You asked if I'd be anyone from history, fact or fiction, dead or alive:
I said "I'd be Tony Cascarino, circa 1995"

Date Posted: 09 Oct 2020 at 3:14pm
I still worry about midfield, honestly. We lack a midfielder of real class and vision who can consistently perform at this level. Both Hourihane and Hendrick have as many good moments as bad, and most of the others are hard working journeymen like Alan Brown.

Before anybody mentions Jack Byrne, I still have high hopes for him too. He’s just got to show the consistency to go with his talent.

Watching Hamsik last night was eye-opening. Even at a canter in his retirement years he has the decision making and touch of a top player. That brain is missing from our midfield. Hopefully one of the next crop can step up 

-------------

Posted By: daveyc
Date Posted: 09 Oct 2020 at 3:24pm
Originally posted by DeclanDaly DeclanDaly wrote:

I still worry about midfield, honestly. We lack a midfielder of real class and vision who can consistently perform at this level. Both Hourihane and Hendrick have as many good moments as bad, and most of the others are hard working journeymen like Alan Brown.

Before anybody mentions Jack Byrne, I still have high hopes for him too. He’s just got to show the consistency to go with his talent.

Watching Hamsik last night was eye-opening. Even at a canter in his retirement years he has the decision making and touch of a top player. That brain is missing from our midfield. Hopefully one of the next crop can step up 

Think Browne will be more than a journeyman based on what i saw against Denmark at home and last night. 

Date Posted: 09 Oct 2020 at 3:29pm
Zac Elbouzedi was who Kenny played on the right most of the time during his U21 stint but yeah it's a big step up.

I think of the current crop over the last few games O'Dowda has shown the most promise in the position.

I actually think we have good depth in CM

Hendrick, Hourihane, Browne, Cullen, McCarthy, Arter, Molumby, Byrne with the likes Ronan, Knight, Coventry, Smallbone all options from U21's to step up.

Posted By: aviva8
Date Posted: 09 Oct 2020 at 4:47pm
When you see who was called up today,  I think Kenny's needs to do his best to try and get a few granny rules/eligible players into the squad, if at all possible

Posted By: Left foot
Date Posted: 09 Oct 2020 at 5:44pm
Originally posted by aviva8 aviva8 wrote:

When you see who was called up today,  I think Kenny's needs to do his best to try and get a few granny rules/eligible players into the squad, if at all possible

Sadly this is spot on. 

We're in a position where we are playing players that have zero or just a few minutes of game time.

Brady should not be selected until he's had any sort of impact at club level. He's played for ireland when he's only played 656mins for his club over the last 2 seasons in all competitions. (Thats 7.2 games)

Odowda again has barely touched a ball for ages.

Shane Long is a bench warmer for the foreseeable future.

Mcclean is not in the Stoke squad some weeks

So whats the answer - dara oshea is playing week in week out, Jason Knight is playing. Thats a start. 

Posted By: belt
Date Posted: 09 Oct 2020 at 5:50pm
Originally posted by Left foot Left foot wrote:

Sadly this is spot on. 

We're in a position where we are playing players that have zero or just a few minutes of game time.

Brady should not be selected until he's had any sort of impact at club level. He's played for ireland when he's only played 656mins for his club over the last 2 seasons in all competitions. (Thats 7.2 games)

Odowda again has barely touched a ball for ages.

Shane Long is a bench warmer for the foreseeable future.

Mcclean is not in the Stoke squad some weeks

So whats the answer - dara oshea is playing week in week out, Jason Knight is playing. Thats a start. 

Agreed but I'd keep the U-21s as strong as possible to see if they can qualify. With no Euros for the seniors,  we could send a really strong squad to that u-21 tournament

Posted By: Trap junior
Date Posted: 09 Oct 2020 at 5:59pm
Why has EIRE never produced good strikers?

Robbie is the only stand out player in our history and maybe Stapleton.  Very few goal scorers from our history.

-------------
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)

Posted By: doherty
Date Posted: 09 Oct 2020 at 6:01pm
England keep poaching our good ones like Rooney and Kane and eeeh Bamford

Posted By: Trap junior
Date Posted: 09 Oct 2020 at 6:03pm
Originally posted by doherty doherty wrote:

England keep poaching our good ones like Rooney and Kane and eeeh Bamford

They are true sons of Ireland

-------------
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)

Posted By: Green Cockade
Date Posted: 09 Oct 2020 at 6:33pm
They couldn't poach the legend that was Joe LapIRA.

Date Posted: 09 Oct 2020 at 6:46pm
Don Givens?

Posted By: Dots1982
Date Posted: 09 Oct 2020 at 7:01pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Why has EIRE never produced good strikers?

Robbie is the only stand out player in our history and maybe Stapleton.  Very few goal scorers from our history.

Quinny was a great striker but not a great goalscorer.

It would be a fascinating sports/social experiment if, say, Neymar was born in Ireland where would he go in life. Would they play the sport or end up a hurler, would their talent be spotted and how early, would the quality of coaching he received be good enough for him to realize his potential, would schoolwork get into the way, Would alcohol abuse or even drugs affect him. Jack wilshere was in an academy at 9 I think but that can’t really happen with Irish kids.

Vice versa if Robbie Keane was born in Brazil it’s likely he would have played more football with better opponents and teammates, received more coaching, be able to develop near his home in a academy that was bigger and better than wolves’.

Ireland isn’t really a football country. It’s GAA land especially in the countryside. It’s different to Brazil or even England.

Posted By: Gary McKay
Date Posted: 09 Oct 2020 at 7:15pm
Iceland ?

-------------
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex

Posted By: Citizen
Date Posted: 09 Oct 2020 at 7:20pm
Funny we couldn’t beat a higher ranked team in 14 years with Robbie. Confused

-------------
My Views are my own and do not in any way represent this site.

'The FAI are the dysfunctional body that other dysfunctional bodies call Galacticos' - Declan Lynch (Sunday Indo)

Date Posted: 09 Oct 2020 at 7:47pm
Calling Horgan into the squad really doesn't demonstrate any strength in depth with the squad. At 28 I dont think he's going to improve at this point.

Really need those young lads to come through -

Would be good to get loan moves for Molumby, Smallbone, Coventry and Obafemi.

Nathan Collins, idah, Masterson and parrott need to crack on.

Byrne needs to take the magic plane 

Delap needs to get with the programme.

Date Posted: 09 Oct 2020 at 8:17pm
Kenny knows Horgan inside out. Seems logical to me.

Posted By: CillDara
Date Posted: 09 Oct 2020 at 8:18pm
I don't think we need to panic about the squad depth, right wing is probably the only area I would be really concerned about as we don't reallt have any young players coming through in this position either. The rest of the squad we have plenty of options and young players coming through and the nations league games represent a great chance to try a few of these players out. Left back possibly a slightly weak area too if anything were to happen to Stevens. 

Date Posted: 09 Oct 2020 at 8:22pm
I think Horgan is a useful player, but I definitely seem to be in the minority!

-------------

Posted By: NewtNewbie
Date Posted: 09 Oct 2020 at 8:24pm

Kenny knows Horgan inside out. Seems logical to me.

Wow.Their relationship runs far deeper than I realised...

Date Posted: 09 Oct 2020 at 8:25pm
Originally posted by DeclanDaly DeclanDaly wrote:

I think Horgan is a useful player, but I definitely seem to be in the minority!

A minority of two it seems.

Posted By: JoxerDaly
Date Posted: 09 Oct 2020 at 8:55pm
Originally posted by CillDara CillDara wrote:

I don't think we need to panic about the squad depth, right wing is probably the only area I would be really concerned about as we don't reallt have any young players coming through in this position either. The rest of the squad we have plenty of options and young players coming through and the nations league games represent a great chance to try a few of these players out. Left back possibly a slightly weak area too if anything were to happen to Stevens. 

Danny Grant for Bohs 19 . Kid is going places

Posted By: JoxerDaly
Date Posted: 09 Oct 2020 at 8:56pm
Also Callum O'Hare needs calling playing great for Coventry

Posted By: Donegalman
Date Posted: 09 Oct 2020 at 9:08pm
Originally posted by JoxerDaly JoxerDaly wrote:

Is there anything to suggest he will play for us? Jordan Shipley seems like he wants to but can’t remember hearing anything about O Hare.

Date Posted: 09 Oct 2020 at 9:08pm
Originally posted by JoxerDaly JoxerDaly wrote:

Do we really need another forward/winger named Callum?

Posted By: horsebox
Date Posted: 09 Oct 2020 at 10:40pm
Horgan is not the answer. The natural progression would be Smallbone or Knight....

-------------
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to

Posted By: McG
Date Posted: 09 Oct 2020 at 11:12pm
agreed 
Don’t get it 

-------------
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Date Posted: 09 Oct 2020 at 11:15pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Horgan is not the answer. The natural progression would be Smallbone or Knight....

Totally agree, with respect to Horgan he's never going to play his way back in to the first team. Very little reason to get him involved now.

Smallbone and knight have strong potential to improve the team. 

Date Posted: 09 Oct 2020 at 11:21pm
Eeeh helloooooo kenny dundalk horgan. Case closed sherlocks

Posted By: t_rAndy
Date Posted: 09 Oct 2020 at 11:24pm
Do you not think he has an eye on wanting the U21s to do well and not picking players from their squad?

Date Posted: 09 Oct 2020 at 11:24pm

Eeeh helloooooo kenny dundalk horgan. Case closed sherlocks

LOL

Date Posted: 09 Oct 2020 at 11:31pm
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

Do you not think he has an eye on wanting the U21s to do well and not picking players from their squad?

Im sure he has but he has worked for many a year with Horgan. Knows his game and his qualities to a tee. So im sure he didnt even have to think about calling on him. Daryl is no slouch, direct and can cause defences problems. I dont see it as an issue. Hes a decent player IMO and can score.

Date Posted: 10 Oct 2020 at 8:48am
I say obafemi and Smallbone would of been called up, just kenny didnt want to weaken the under21 with such a crucial game next week. 

Posted By: pre Madonna
Date Posted: 10 Oct 2020 at 8:51am
It's 'have'!! Not 'of', 'have'!!!

-------------
Greed has won, big finance has won. Whatever small role elite clubs still play in the local communities from which they grew is dwarfed now by their position as global brands.

Posted By: Baldrick
Date Posted: 10 Oct 2020 at 9:15am

I say obafemi and Smallbone would of been called up, just kenny didnt want to weaken the under21 with such a crucial game next week. 

That’s it in a nutshell 

Grammatical errors aside :) 

-------------
AKA pedantic kunt

Date Posted: 10 Oct 2020 at 9:40am
The grammar police. It is like been back in school all over again.🤦‍♂️

Posted By: Scissors Kick
Date Posted: 10 Oct 2020 at 9:43am

Being back in school. 

Date Posted: 10 Oct 2020 at 9:48am

This forum is conducted in English, it is basic decency and politeness to make your point as easy to read as possible.

-------------
Greed has won, big finance has won. Whatever small role elite clubs still play in the local communities from which they grew is dwarfed now by their position as global brands.

Posted By: Zinedine Kilbane 110
Date Posted: 10 Oct 2020 at 9:49am
Originally posted by Scissors Kick Scissors Kick wrote:

Being back in school. 

LOL

-------------

Date Posted: 10 Oct 2020 at 9:50am
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

This forum is conducted in English, it is basic decency and politeness to make your point as easy to read as possible.
Are you actually for real Madonna?

Date Posted: 10 Oct 2020 at 9:52am
Originally posted by Zinedine Kilbane 110 Zinedine Kilbane 110 wrote:

Originally posted by Scissors Kick Scissors Kick wrote:

Being back in school. 

LOL
LOL

-------------

Date Posted: 10 Oct 2020 at 9:52am

Are you actually for real Madonna?
Yes, it's basic manners. 

-------------

Date Posted: 10 Oct 2020 at 9:57am
😂😂😂😂

Date Posted: 10 Oct 2020 at 10:21am

😂😂😂😂
The smiley, the last resort of the semi-literate.

-------------

Posted By: Baldrick
Date Posted: 10 Oct 2020 at 10:32am
Is he not pre Madonna? A time before Madonna :) 

-------------
AKA pedantic kunt

Date Posted: 10 Oct 2020 at 10:37am
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Is he not pre Madonna? A time before Madonna :) 
Yes, more of a Debbie Harry !

-------------

Date Posted: 10 Oct 2020 at 10:38am
Don't worry aviva8 it's your point of view that people value, not your verb noun agreement.

Pre is guilty of making grammatical errors on this forum but for some reason fancies himself the ybig Samuel Johnson. 

Date Posted: 10 Oct 2020 at 10:40am

😂😂😂😂
Sometimes a smiley is all you need to get your point across.

Date Posted: 10 Oct 2020 at 10:43am

😂😂😂😂
And also used when you don't have one, such as here.

-------------

Date Posted: 10 Oct 2020 at 10:45am

Don't worry aviva8 it's your point of view that people value, not your verb noun agreement.

Pre is guilty of making grammatical errors on this forum but for some reason fancies himself the ybig Samuel Johnson. 

We all are, but basic decency is very easy. I don't fancy myself as anything other than a **** though, let's be clear about that!LOL

-------------

Posted By: Fozz
Date Posted: 10 Oct 2020 at 11:19am
Jaysus lads, tangents everywhere.

Hogan and squad depth - discuss.

I'd certainly have brought in Obafemi, no question.
There's plenty of strikers left at U21 and that game is even in serious doubt of not happening.

Date Posted: 10 Oct 2020 at 11:28am
Originally posted by Fozz Fozz wrote:

There's plenty of strikers left at U21 and that game is even in serious doubt of not happening.

Well we dont have squad depth in any area except right back. I understand we want to put the best u21 squad forward for the Italy game but for me the senior team is the end goal.

Bringing in Hogan, Horgan and Christie instead of Obafemi, Smallbone and o'shea is the wrong approach in my opinion.

As we are now looking to the next world cup id look to leave out the over 30s going forward. That would include mcclean and even mcgoldrick (who was probably one of our stand out players in the last game) 

Get the young lads on the pitch, get them experienced as fast as possible 

Posted By: Fozz
Date Posted: 10 Oct 2020 at 12:06pm
Apologies, I meant Horgan and not Hogan but I agree that getting the likes of Christie and Horgan in are backwards steps.
These guys have shown where they max out and it's a level below where we want to be, in my opinion.

Obafemi and Smallbone are younger and already at higher levels while Knight looks in every way like a player going places.

I'll give SK a pass on this though as I expect he has an eye on that U21 finals, as it would be a huge deal for our young players to go to such a competition.

Posted By: t_rAndy
Date Posted: 10 Oct 2020 at 12:59pm

Apologies, I meant Horgan and not Hogan but I agree that getting the likes of Christie and Horgan in are backwards steps.
These guys have shown where they max out and it's a level below where we want to be, in my opinion.

Obafemi and Smallbone are younger and already at higher levels while Knight looks in every way like a player going places.

I'll give SK a pass on this though as I expect he has an eye on that U21 finals, as it would be a huge deal for our young players to go to such a competition.

You mentioned it but many people making the mistake to keep looking past the U21 game we have this week. It is really good for our team long term if the U21 team can qualify for the Euros. Its also great for Kenny's own C.V. as he basically got them to this point if any of the players you mentioned were going to come in and make a big difference to the senior team this week then I am sure Kenny would have looked more closely at it but I fully agree with him here in keeping a balance and leaving good young players with the U21 for the crucial Italy game while bringing more experienced players into the squad for what is in reality only cover and to make up the numbers 

Posted By: DR.HUGO
Date Posted: 10 Oct 2020 at 8:01pm
there are options better than Horgan available in the under 21’s but it’s my belief that with the boys on the cusp of history SK is loathe to weaken the team when they are so close....nothing against Daryl and fair play to him playing in the championship.

Date Posted: 10 Oct 2020 at 8:38pm

😂😂😂😂
The point here is that you are a joke , hence the smiley faces.

Posted By: Shermanator1
Date Posted: 10 Oct 2020 at 9:04pm
As an English Professor, while keenly aware of grammatical mistakes, I don't find the need to point them out on a forum such as this. Unless of course you happen to be a student of mine, in which case you will be required to submit a 500 word essay on the topic. Due tomorrow.

Date Posted: 10 Oct 2020 at 9:40pm
Originally posted by Shermanator1 Shermanator1 wrote:

As an English Professor, while keenly aware of grammatical mistakes, I don't find the need to point them out on a forum such as this. Unless of course you happen to be a student of mine, in which case you will be required to submit a 500 word essay on the topic. Due tomorrow.

Funny, I thought only Irish professors would post on here.

Date Posted: 11 Oct 2020 at 9:52am

😂😂😂😂
How could you! Devastating wit.

-------------

Posted By: oldbilly
Date Posted: 11 Oct 2020 at 10:11am

😂😂😂😂
How could you! Devastating wit.
LOL

Posted By: mully_85
Date Posted: 11 Oct 2020 at 1:15pm

Well we dont have squad depth in any area except right back. I understand we want to put the best u21 squad forward for the Italy game but for me the senior team is the end goal.

Bringing in Hogan, Horgan and Christie instead of Obafemi, Smallbone and o'shea is the wrong approach in my opinion.

As we are now looking to the next world cup id look to leave out the over 30s going forward. That would include mcclean and even mcgoldrick (who was probably one of our stand out players in the last game) 

Get the young lads on the pitch, get them experienced as fast as possible 

i think there is unbelievable benefits to keeping that team together and as strong as possible to get to the Euros and then actually compete to win the thing.

this experience of going to a tournament not simply to make up the numbers could prove invaluable... long term thinking for me seems the smart play here

Posted By: belt
Date Posted: 11 Oct 2020 at 2:56pm
If we did have to round up 3 or 4 LOI players this morning to fill out the bench, who would be in line? Especially with the U-21s out if the country. Kenny should have got Andy Boyle to sit on the bench, lesst he has played before

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net