Forum Description: All ROI International Team forums
URL: https://forum.ybig.ie/forum_posts.asp?TID=57128
Printed Date: 25 Apr 2024 at 2:08pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Ryan Manning
Posted By: gufct
Subject: Ryan Manning
Date Posted: 15 Aug 2019 at 12:15pm
Couldn’t find the old thread so I’ve opened a new one. Treated very badly by Steve McClaren last season but finished the season back in the 1st team after a very impressive loan spell at Rotherham

Has made the most of the injury to Lee Wallace and has played all pre season and league games since Mark Warburton took over and has made the left full back spot his own scoring the equalizer from the spot against Bristol City on Tuesday and converting the first spot kick in the shootout.

Has a wand of a left foot and has had 2 assists from set pieces so far. Hopefully gets a call up on Friday.

-------------
One City,One County,One Club GUFC will be back.

Replies:
Posted By: BrendanD88
Date Posted: 15 Aug 2019 at 12:18pm
LOL

Posted By: Devrozex
Date Posted: 15 Aug 2019 at 12:20pm

https://www.kilburntimes.co.uk/sport/football/queens-park-rangers/qpr-manager-mark-warburton-faces-difficult-decision-left-back-ryan-manning-lee-wallace-1-6216191" rel="nofollow - https://www.kilburntimes.co.uk/sport/football/queens-park-rangers/qpr-manager-mark-warburton-faces-difficult-decision-left-back-ryan-manning-lee-wallace-1-6216191

Mark Warburton has been impressed with the form of Ryan Manning at left-back and admits he has staked his claim to continue in the position when Lee Wallace returns from injury.

Manning equalised from the spot for his side against Bristol City in the Carabao Cup on Tuesday night and has started at left-back in every game so far this season, putting in some impressive performances.

Wallace is currently building up his fitness after missing pre-season but Warburton says he has been delighted with how Manning has performed since being given the chance.

"Ryan Manning has grabbed the shirt, I've said that from the very first minute of pre-season" he said.

"Ryan Manning has stepped up, taken the shirt and has really staked a claim and has done outstandingly well.

"I like the fact he plays with a smile on his face. He's enjoying what he's doing, he's working hard in training.

"He's a young player with a strong technical base, good physicality in terms of athleticism and he enjoys his football.

"I'm delighted to see him do well, delighted for his contribution to the team and Lee knows that he doesn't get that shirt back easily.

"Lee's a very, very talented player. When you've played at the level that he's played at and played in the games that he's played in, he'll bring a real quality to the squad undoubtedly."

Posted By: Jack City
Date Posted: 15 Aug 2019 at 12:26pm
I was at the QPR v Huddersfield match Saturday,he played very well.His ability to cross a ball into the box was great.Great free kick for the QPR goal, worth a call up   

Posted By: pre Madonna
Date Posted: 15 Aug 2019 at 2:22pm
If he is struggling to get ahead of Lee Wallace he can’t be that good!

-------------
Greed has won, big finance has won. Whatever small role elite clubs still play in the local communities from which they grew is dwarfed now by their position as global brands.

Posted By: reddladd
Date Posted: 15 Aug 2019 at 2:26pm
Well by the sound of things he's in the position and playing well. Who's to say he won't continue to be picked at left back? It would be great to see him doing well and getting a good extended run.

-------------
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.

Date Posted: 15 Aug 2019 at 2:45pm
He’s not struggling to replace Lee Wallace who hasn’t played a game yet . The manager has heaped praise on him since he took the job.

-------------

Posted By: AbuAbu
Date Posted: 16 Aug 2019 at 9:47pm
He's no Cyrus  Christie........

-------------
It's not me it's you:-)

Date Posted: 24 Aug 2019 at 11:08pm
Another great game from Ryan today involved in 2 of the goals and was a constant threat all game.

-------------

Posted By: daveyc
Date Posted: 24 Aug 2019 at 11:56pm
Originally posted by gufct gufct wrote:

Another great game from Ryan today involved in 2 of the goals and was a constant threat all game.

Is he back in midfield?

Date Posted: 25 Aug 2019 at 9:04am
Left back still but pushed on as a wing back for the 2nd half yesterday. His left foot is a wand .

-------------

Posted By: daveyc
Date Posted: 25 Aug 2019 at 1:02pm

Left back still but pushed on as a wing back for the 2nd half yesterday. His left foot is a wand .

seen him a few times for the u21 looked to have really good 1st touch and decent turn of pace looks like hes progressing well. surely should be at least a squad option similar to cullen.

Date Posted: 27 Aug 2019 at 9:48am
https://www.footballtransfertavern.com/features/unsung-heroes/unsung-hero-ryan-manning-made-the-difference-that-kickstarted-qpr-comeback/" rel="nofollow - https://www.footballtransfertavern.com/features/unsung-heroes/unsung-hero-ryan-manning-made-the-difference-that-kickstarted-qpr-comeback/

The QPR forums are full of praise for him has played every minute of all games this season. He’s Irish through and through hence the lack of mention on here.

-------------

Posted By: Trap junior
Date Posted: 27 Aug 2019 at 10:21am
His accent is coming along nicely

-------------
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)

Posted By: The Huntacha
Date Posted: 27 Aug 2019 at 11:13am
I remember when he first broke in to the senior team, he was interviewed on OTB and that was the first thing I noticed, a bizarre accent.

-------------
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."

Posted By: Left foot
Date Posted: 27 Aug 2019 at 1:11pm
Manning not being included in the 40 man squad at the least is a strange decision for me.

He played a decent amount of football last season and Is now putting in some decent performances at a decent level.

You could fire off a number of players in the squad that youd have manning ahead of.

Posted By: DeclanDaly
Date Posted: 27 Aug 2019 at 1:33pm
Originally posted by Left foot Left foot wrote:

Manning not being included in the 40 man squad at the least is a strange decision for me.

He played a decent amount of football last season and Is now putting in some decent performances at a decent level.

You could fire off a number of players in the squad that youd have manning ahead of.

Yeah agreed. Especially as he can play a number of roles and is regularly starting in something of a problem position for
Us

-------------
You asked if I'd be anyone from history, fact or fiction, dead or alive:
I said "I'd be Tony Cascarino, circa 1995"

Date Posted: 27 Aug 2019 at 1:54pm

As GUFCT said if he was English there would be an outcry for him to be selected.  Maybe that's why he is changing his accent.

I am surprised by Mick McCarthy tbh.  He is normally one to boost players but then sl*gged off Obafemi.
Manning should be in the provisional squad at the least instead of lads who couldn't give a toss about the EIRE.

-------------

Posted By: Fruice
Date Posted: 27 Aug 2019 at 1:56pm
It’s not a problem position for us we have a premier league starting left back in Stevens

Date Posted: 27 Aug 2019 at 1:58pm
Originally posted by Fruice Fruice wrote:

It’s not a problem position for us we have a premier league starting left back in Stevens

????

-------------

Posted By: horsebox
Date Posted: 27 Aug 2019 at 2:12pm
McClean, Christie, Cunningham are or have played there too.

If you look at some of the other defenders, some of those could also slot in and do a job.

-------------
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to

Posted By: Fruice
Date Posted: 27 Aug 2019 at 2:12pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Originally posted by Fruice Fruice wrote:

????
?????????

Posted By: t_rAndy
Date Posted: 27 Aug 2019 at 2:53pm
Is manning playing in midfield or LB? Haven’t seen him play in a long time

Posted By: belt
Date Posted: 27 Aug 2019 at 3:59pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

If you look at some of the other defenders, some of those could also slot in and do a job.

The fact McClean and Christie are being offered as left back options would indicate it is a problem position.

Posted By: The O'Shea
Date Posted: 27 Aug 2019 at 4:08pm
He's an average player from what I've seen, good engine and a decent set piece taker but not a huge amount beyond that. There's a reason why he's been in and out of a pretty poor QPR side over the past few years rather than definitively tying down a place.

-------------
We're decent enough..

Date Posted: 27 Aug 2019 at 4:48pm
Absolute rubbish post.

-------------

Date Posted: 27 Aug 2019 at 5:32pm

Absolute rubbish post.

Good argument 

-------------
We're decent enough..

Date Posted: 27 Aug 2019 at 6:35pm
Originally posted by belt belt wrote:

Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

The fact McClean and Christie are being offered as left back options would indicate it is a problem position.

Well McClean is playing left back or left wing back for his club, and not Ireland, so hypothetically he could play for Ireland in this position in the case of injuries.

Christie did a decent enough job covering for Coleman whilst injured.

Bottom line is that Manning is playing a position where there is a lot of cover.

-------------
He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.

Posted By: zizu Kilbane
Date Posted: 27 Aug 2019 at 6:35pm
Originally posted by The O'Shea The O'Shea wrote:

He's an average player from what I've seen, good engine and a decent set piece taker but not a huge amount beyond that. There's a reason why he's been in and out of a pretty poor QPR side over the past few years rather than definitively tying down a place.

He was the best player on the park the handful of times i saw him in the flesh for the 21s, that included Rice and Cullen 

-------------
"Sometimes, sh*t happens, someone's gotta deal with it, and who ya gonna call?"

Date Posted: 27 Aug 2019 at 7:21pm
Ryan signed for QPR in January 2015 as an 18 year old and although he struggled in his first season he has made 79 appearances in the championship including 22 while on loan with Rotherham last season he has played every minute of every game for QPR who are not struggling as per your post they have 7 ltd and Ryan has been acknowledged as the best player so far.

He was a revelation in the u21s and I don’t know how many games the o’Shea has seen Ryan bar highlights on TV. I know Ryan for years and it’s not just his talent that got him noticed . 

-------------

Date Posted: 27 Aug 2019 at 8:07pm
I've watched him live on 3 occasions and on television 5-10 times. You can look back on the thread, my opinion of him has been consistent since he broke through. He's ok, but nothing special.

-------------
We're decent enough..

Date Posted: 27 Aug 2019 at 8:32pm
So he's on a par with the 40 of our players in the provisional squad then?

-------------
He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.

Posted By: Banjaxed
Date Posted: 27 Aug 2019 at 8:36pm

I've watched him live on 3 occasions and on television 5-10 times. You can look back on the thread, my opinion of him has been consistent since he broke through. He's ok, but nothing special.

Surely Mick would have given him a whirl if there was that much buzz. It's a fact that Sadlier got a call up purely on the back of a recommendation. Hasn't watched a minute of him in the flesh, so find it hard to believe Manning went under the radar. 

Is there anyone missing from the 40 man panel who really should be there?

Posted By: thebronze14
Date Posted: 27 Aug 2019 at 10:10pm
Originally posted by Banjaxed Banjaxed wrote:

Surely Mick would have given him a whirl if there was that much buzz. It's a fact that Sadlier got a call up purely on the back of a recommendation. Hasn't watched a minute of him in the flesh, so find it hard to believe Manning went under the radar. 

Is there anyone missing from the 40 man panel who really should be there?
Yep, Ryan Manning

Date Posted: 31 Aug 2019 at 5:41pm
Another assist and 8/10 performance from Ryan again today QPR up to 8th.

-------------

Date Posted: 31 Aug 2019 at 10:55pm
Have GUFC a seek on clause?

-------------

Posted By: t_rAndy
Date Posted: 01 Sep 2019 at 1:24am
Originally posted by AbuAbu AbuAbu wrote:

Have GUFC a seek on clause?

English please 

Posted By: Adobolo
Date Posted: 01 Sep 2019 at 2:10am
Presume he means do galway have a sell on clause

Date Posted: 01 Sep 2019 at 9:40pm
Originally posted by Adobolo Adobolo wrote:

Presume he means do galway have a sell on clause

Correct! Apologies my auto correct or else my substance abuse caused the typo!

-------------

Posted By: eddiebro
Date Posted: 08 Sep 2019 at 7:52am
Mick questioned if he’d call up Ryan Manning due to the left back problem, straight up no.

Don’t understand how he can be so dismissive of a player playing and playing well. Dinosaur

Date Posted: 09 Sep 2019 at 1:07pm
Surplus to requirements it seems. Difficult to understand why 

Date Posted: 09 Sep 2019 at 1:11pm
Well he’s played every minute of every QPR game so it must be that Mick doesn’t fancy him or worse no scout has seen him play yet.

-------------

Posted By: RogerMilla
Date Posted: 09 Sep 2019 at 1:15pm

Well he’s played every minute of every QPR game so it must be that Mick doesn’t fancy him or worse no scout has seen him play yet.

mick would have managed against him a few times in the championship , doesnt fancy him i'd say Cry

-------------
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.

Posted By: Bibi Baskin
Date Posted: 15 Sep 2019 at 9:06am
Mick McCarthy was at Loftus Road today.  I hope he liked what he saw

Date Posted: 15 Sep 2019 at 11:06am
Was thinking he would be there as he was at London roissc we’re celebrating 35 years on the road. Ryan played well again but joe Lumley meant it was a tougher day at the office for QPR . We’re on a real good run at the moment and Ryan has been consistently one of our best players.

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Sep 2019 at 5:17pm
Played the full 90 again today for QPR’s 4th league win in a row . There up to fourth now 1 point off the top.

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Sep 2019 at 5:36pm

Played the full 90 again today for QPR’s 4th league win in a row . There up to fourth now 1 point off the top.
Until his accent is fully London nobody cares. He is nearly there.

-------------
Greed has won, big finance has won. Whatever small role elite clubs still play in the local communities from which they grew is dwarfed now by their position as global brands.

Date Posted: 21 Sep 2019 at 5:46pm
How about all the young climate warriors talking with fake American accents including a lad from Clare Island on RTÉ news yesterday.

-------------

Posted By: Howdo
Date Posted: 21 Sep 2019 at 6:01pm

How about all the young climate warriors talking with fake American accents including a lad from Clare Island on RTÉ news yesterday.

Oh my Gaawd

Date Posted: 22 Sep 2019 at 10:20am
https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/manning-lets-keep-building/" rel="nofollow - https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/manning-lets-keep-building/

-------------

Posted By: irishmufc
Date Posted: 22 Sep 2019 at 10:34am
Don't know why I thought Manning was a right back. I assume he must've played on the right too?

-------------
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.

Date Posted: 22 Sep 2019 at 11:07am
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Don't know why I thought Manning was a right back. I assume he must've played on the right too?

He was always a midfielder

-------------

Date Posted: 22 Sep 2019 at 11:26am
Also played behind the main striker at Gufc.

-------------

Posted By: BigStrongMan
Date Posted: 22 Sep 2019 at 1:12pm
Manning is to gufct what McGeady is to Horsey. Same levels of love Clap

-------------
PM me for all forum moderation queries.

Posted By: longford claret
Date Posted: 08 Oct 2019 at 10:44am
Have just been reading some QPR forums and they are saying Manning has been their best player this year and cannot understand why he isn't in the Ireland squad. They said especially so after playing Blackburn at the weekend and seeing how awful Williams,, Cunningham and Lenihan were. 

Date Posted: 08 Oct 2019 at 11:13am
he’s playing out of position at left back but has played every minute of every game this season and was motm in many. Could be paying the price for being so versatile but covers so many positions he would be a great squad player.

-------------

Date Posted: 08 Oct 2019 at 11:52am

he’s playing out of position at left back but has played every minute of every game this season and was motm in many. Could be paying the price for being so versatile but covers so many positions he would be a great squad player.

Is left back really out of position or has he found his best position by accident???

-------------

Date Posted: 08 Oct 2019 at 12:49pm
I'd like to see him back in the holding midfield role. 

Nothing wrong with being able to deliver in a couple of positions but cant for the life of me understand how he's not being picked for the squad 

Posted By: drog addict
Date Posted: 08 Oct 2019 at 4:06pm
Was at the Blackburn game at the weekend. He looked very comfortable at left back. The regulars that I went with have nothing but praise for the lad. Got to meet him and Masterson before and after. Seemed like sound lads too.

Date Posted: 14 Oct 2019 at 6:16pm
linked with both Newcastle and Southampton. Would be gutted if he left Qpr stand out player of the year and miles ahead of a lot of players in the Ireland squad. 

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Oct 2019 at 3:48pm
Manning gets himself on the scoresheet 

Date Posted: 19 Oct 2019 at 3:49pm
the lad is on fire 🔥 

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Oct 2019 at 3:50pm
Nowhere near good enough for international football.

-------------

Posted By: King_Kenny
Date Posted: 19 Oct 2019 at 3:52pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Nowhere near good enough for international football.
Not even Ireland ?

Posted By: Andrew00
Date Posted: 19 Oct 2019 at 4:15pm
Great season he's having 

Posted By: BigStrongMan
Date Posted: 19 Oct 2019 at 4:18pm
gufctys missus is getting it tonight Clap

-------------
PM me for all forum moderation queries.

Date Posted: 19 Oct 2019 at 4:18pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Does she have a Manning mask? 

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Oct 2019 at 4:23pm
I hope not she’s at home in Donegal Bsm. As for Ryan not being international standard ask his managers. Played 20 games in a row since last year . 

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Oct 2019 at 4:33pm
He will be back at Galway in a few years.

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Oct 2019 at 4:34pm
fishing slack today???

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Oct 2019 at 5:24pm
struggling QPR up to 5th 👌

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Oct 2019 at 5:37pm

fishing slack today???
I just felt it needed some balance.

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Oct 2019 at 8:37pm
https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/football-hull-ratings-qpr-191019" rel="nofollow - https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/football-hull-ratings-qpr-191019

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Oct 2019 at 8:57pm
Would like to see this team but to be fair I'd take any ireland team as long as whelan and mcclean are not in it.

Randolph 

Duffy Egan
Doherty                       Manning 

Cullen Molumby
Robinson                     Steven's

Mcgoldrick 
                        Connolly 

Date Posted: 19 Oct 2019 at 9:09pm

Would like to see this team but to be fair I'd take any ireland team as long as whelan and mcclean are not in it.

Randolph 

Duffy Egan
Doherty                       Manning 

Cullen Molumby
Robinson                     Steven's

Mcgoldrick 
                        Connolly 

-------------
He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.

Date Posted: 19 Oct 2019 at 10:31pm
https://www.balls.ie/amp/football/watch-ryan-manning-418985?utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=article&utm_medium=web&__twitter_impression=true" rel="nofollow -  https://www.balls.ie/amp/football/watch-ryan-manning-418985?utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=article&utm_medium=web&__twitter_impression=true

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Oct 2019 at 10:46pm
An absolute beauty? That was a toe poke LOL

-------------
We're decent enough..

Posted By: doherty
Date Posted: 19 Oct 2019 at 11:27pm

An absolute beauty? That was a toe poke LOL

It wasnt a toe poke. Didnt catch it perfect but was still a lovely finish. Instinctive.

Posted By: Claret Murph
Date Posted: 20 Oct 2019 at 9:13am

Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Does she have a Manning mask? 
Love child maybe ? when GUFCT was in his prime Nuke

-------------
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .

Posted By: E2016
Date Posted: 20 Oct 2019 at 6:57pm
Newcastle interested in him.

https://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/sport/17965564.newcastle-boss-cash-january-window/" rel="nofollow - https://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/sport/17965564.newcastle-boss-cash-january-window/

Posted By: Het-field
Date Posted: 20 Oct 2019 at 6:58pm
Can’t help but feel his time is coming. At 23 there is a lot of potential, and hopefully he can develop further.

Date Posted: 20 Oct 2019 at 7:12pm
Good timing for Manning to come through. Left back is a troublesome position at underage levels, and Stevens is pushing 30. He’s a good prospect and challenger for the job at senior level.

Funnily enough, I remember Ian Holloway saying a couple of years back that he could see Manning as a left back in the Seamus Coleman mode (having managed both of them). Here’s hoping he’s right.

-------------

Date Posted: 20 Oct 2019 at 7:15pm
H
Originally posted by DeclanDaly DeclanDaly wrote:

Good timing for Manning to come through. Left back is a troublesome position at underage levels, and Stevens is pushing 30. He’s a good prospect and challenger for the job at senior level.

Funnily enough, I remember Ian Holloway saying a couple of years back that he could see Manning as a left back in the Seamus Coleman mode (having managed both of them). Here’s hoping he’s right.
Yeah, but he also blamed VAR on the EU...

-------------

Date Posted: 20 Oct 2019 at 7:17pm

H

LOL

Deco when did Holloway manage Coleman?

-------------

Posted By: E2016
Date Posted: 20 Oct 2019 at 7:19pm

H

LOL

Deco when did Holloway manage Coleman?

He was on loan at Blackpool for half a season.

Date Posted: 20 Oct 2019 at 7:22pm
You learn sumfink new every day Jeff

-------------

Date Posted: 20 Oct 2019 at 7:38pm
That’s right. Coleman had a great season there as I remember. that’s year was the highlight of Holloway’s career too I think 

-------------

Date Posted: 20 Oct 2019 at 7:45pm

You learn sumfink new every day Jeff

In your case I despair 😃

-------------

Posted By: irishmufc
Date Posted: 20 Oct 2019 at 9:35pm

H

LOL

-------------
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.

Posted By: Dalymount79
Date Posted: 21 Oct 2019 at 6:32pm

That’s right. Coleman had a great season there as I remember. that’s year was the highlight of Holloway’s career too I think 
very subtle.

Posted By: Gashley Grimes
Date Posted: 21 Oct 2019 at 10:17pm

Made it to Wembley and won the play offs that year, Coleman was outstanding at right back for the Tangerines.
Holloway led them into the Premier League first time they'd been in the top flight since the Stan Mortensen/Les Shannon days.

Date Posted: 23 Oct 2019 at 6:09pm
https://www.fai.ie/ireland/news/scouting-report-mccarthy-ponders-call-ups-for-parrott-and-manning" rel="nofollow -  https://www.fai.ie/ireland/news/scouting-report-mccarthy-ponders-call-ups-for-parrott-and-manning

-------------

Posted By: BippityBoop
Date Posted: 23 Oct 2019 at 6:20pm

https://www.fai.ie/ireland/news/scouting-report-mccarthy-ponders-call-ups-for-parrott-and-manning" rel="nofollow -  https://www.fai.ie/ireland/news/scouting-report-mccarthy-ponders-call-ups-for-parrott-and-manning

Great to hear for Manning. 

Just found this recent interview:  http://youtu.be/SucbL0b-Fho" rel="nofollow - https://youtu.be/SucbL0b-Fho

He's definitely picked up a bit of the local twang.

Date Posted: 23 Oct 2019 at 6:24pm

Someone throw up the Randy Marsh picture there.

-------------

Posted By: deise316
Date Posted: 24 Oct 2019 at 12:16am

These things are like ''updates on Mick McCarthy's thinking'' - think we can take it as a given that both will be called up for next squad and probably play some part V NZ, whatever about Denmark. 

-------------
Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....

Posted By: Claret Murph
Date Posted: 24 Oct 2019 at 7:19am
Not seen him play since he left Galway really but QPR are doing well this year and he has attracted some interest from the Prem  or what you hear .
Will that make him an international I very much doubt it .
 Same with all these threads people just roll the dice hoping that he is THE ONE the make the difference so far on the whole that hasn't worked very well .

-------------
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .

Date Posted: 24 Oct 2019 at 11:02am
he’s 23 and has played over 80 games at championship level Murph not just one game like some that are touted on here.

-------------

Date Posted: 24 Oct 2019 at 12:06pm

he’s 23 and has played over 80 games at championship level Murph not just one game like some that are touted on here.

Championship is his level, will never be good enough for International level.

Posted By: Maccatacca
Date Posted: 24 Oct 2019 at 12:08pm
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

Is this not the attitude that has us in the predicament that we find ourselves in?

I'd rather an inform Championship player than a Premier League player who is struggling at the bottom of the table.

Date Posted: 24 Oct 2019 at 12:14pm
Originally posted by Maccatacca Maccatacca wrote:

Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

Is this not the attitude that has us in the predicament that we find ourselves in?

I'd rather an inform Championship player than a Premier League player who is struggling at the bottom of the table.

Na mate, PL players over Championship players all day long Thumbs Up

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net