Forum Description: All football chat from around the globe
URL: https://forum.ybig.ie/forum_posts.asp?TID=56994
Printed Date: 02 May 2024 at 12:21pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Champions League Final Ticket
Posted By: Guf10
Subject: Champions League Final Ticket
Date Posted: 14 May 2019 at 8:56am
I know it's a very long shot but worth asking on here. If any of you folk know anyone who would have a spare champions League final ticket or if someone on here has one they ain't using and willing to sell please send me a PM.

-------------
2 in a row, 2 in a row, 2 in a row

Replies:
Posted By: The White Cafu
Date Posted: 14 May 2019 at 11:08am
Time for a list LOL

Posted By: pre Madonna
Date Posted: 14 May 2019 at 11:12am
Surely both clubs have a proper system in place and deserving fans will be looked after?

-------------
Greed has won, big finance has won. Whatever small role elite clubs still play in the local communities from which they grew is dwarfed now by their position as global brands.

Posted By: Croftman
Date Posted: 14 May 2019 at 11:13am
They do but 30k in the ballot for 16k tickets in Liverpool so a lot of harvesting ahead for those who don't get some

-------------
Some people just deserve a slap

Date Posted: 14 May 2019 at 11:18am
Originally posted by Croftman Croftman wrote:

They do but 30k in the ballot for 16k tickets in Liverpool so a lot of harvesting ahead for those who don't get some
How many season ticket holders do both clubs have? I was talking to a Spurs fan at the weekend who is getting one of the £550 ones on his season ticket. I actually thought that was the price of the season ticket!LOL

-------------
Greed has won, big finance has won. Whatever small role elite clubs still play in the local communities from which they grew is dwarfed now by their position as global brands.

Posted By: BrendanD88
Date Posted: 14 May 2019 at 12:18pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Originally posted by Croftman Croftman wrote:

How many season ticket holders do both clubs have? I was talking to a Spurs fan at the weekend who is getting one of the £550 ones on his season ticket. I actually thought that was the price of the season ticket!LOL

A mate of mine is getting a ticket. Think he's only been to two games this season, also got a ticket for last years final.

It's all about who you know.

Posted By: Bob Hoskins
Date Posted: 14 May 2019 at 12:25pm
I'm hearing of people booking flights and accommodation - with no season tickets and at best might go to a game or two, the chances of getting a ticket must be less than 1% and if they do it will cost between 500-1000 if not more.

How many extra fans are expected to travel without a ticket to a very accessible city? Would it be 150,000?? 

-------------
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.

Posted By: Twoinarow
Date Posted: 14 May 2019 at 1:27pm
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

I'm hearing of people booking flights and accommodation - with no season tickets and at best might go to a game or two, the chances of getting a ticket must be less than 1% and if they do it will cost between 500-1000 if not more.

How many extra fans are expected to travel without a ticket to a very accessible city? Would it be 150,000?

Its Liverpool and Spurs in a European Final, not Celtic or Rangers 

Be 50,000 Liverool fans and prob half that of Spurs 

-------------
2 in a row and we won it in Tallaght

Posted By: ChesterCopperpot
Date Posted: 14 May 2019 at 2:12pm
Read somewhere that it was expected that Liverpool will have 70k travelling to the game

Posted By: Bob Hoskins
Date Posted: 14 May 2019 at 2:54pm
Thumbs Up

-------------
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.

Posted By: newrynyuk
Date Posted: 14 May 2019 at 2:57pm
Originally posted by Guf10 Guf10 wrote:

I know it's a very long shot but worth asking on here. If any of you folk know anyone who would have a spare champions League final ticket or if someone on here has one they ain't using and willing to sell please send me a PM.

Just out of curiosity, Guf10, are you in favour of the universal ticketing scheme for Ireland matches discussed on other thread?  Are you a season ticket holder at Liverpool or Spurs? Do you think it's right that fans who've attended every game should miss on going to the final because somebody with a patchier attendance record got a ticket ahead of them?

Date Posted: 14 May 2019 at 4:08pm
Originally posted by newrynyuk newrynyuk wrote:

Originally posted by Guf10 Guf10 wrote:

Just out of curiosity, Guf10, are you in favour of the universal ticketing scheme for Ireland matches discussed on other thread?  Are you a season ticket holder at Liverpool or Spurs? Do you think it's right that fans who've attended every game should miss on going to the final because somebody with a patchier attendance record got a ticket ahead of them?

That was implied in my post too. 

-------------

Posted By: nvidic
Date Posted: 14 May 2019 at 4:20pm
Locking this, lad chances his arm for a ticket, gets a lecture instead. Some people have nothing better to be at.

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net