Forum Description: All ROI International Team forums
URL: https://forum.ybig.ie/forum_posts.asp?TID=56971
Printed Date: 24 Oct 2021 at 1:04am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Mark Travers
Posted By: Trap junior
Subject: Mark Travers
Date Posted: 04 May 2019 at 12:48pm
Keeper for Bournemouth making his debut against the Tottingham Hotspurs.
The new EIRE NUMBER 1.  He is like a young RINAT DASAEV.

-------------
Well the Germans beat them 13-0 and the Czechs beat them 7-0 so that suggests they are tightening things up at the back

Replies:
Posted By: t_rAndy
Date Posted: 04 May 2019 at 12:53pm
Great to see him get his chance and to move out of the underage prospect into his very own one Smile

Posted By: reddladd
Date Posted: 04 May 2019 at 12:58pm
playing very well too

-------------
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.

Posted By: Currychips
Date Posted: 04 May 2019 at 1:16pm
A bit over the top with the saves but playing well and has alot of confidence

Posted By: mully_85
Date Posted: 04 May 2019 at 1:27pm
we need to be careful this FELLA doesn't go the same way as that traitor RICE... his grand PAPA won 2 caps for the old enemy i see

Posted By: LO SCIENZIATO
Date Posted: 04 May 2019 at 1:39pm
I wonder is he relat d to the famous Malachys Travers LOL

Posted By: DeclanDaly
Date Posted: 04 May 2019 at 1:47pm
Looks like he’s having a great game. Made a string of saves according to the mbm

-------------
You asked if I'd be anyone from history, fact or fiction, dead or alive:
I said "I'd be Tony Cascarino, circa 1995"

Posted By: The Huntacha
Date Posted: 04 May 2019 at 1:47pm
First teenage keeper to make a debut in the league since Joe Hart in 2006.

-------------
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."

Posted By: lassassinblanc
Date Posted: 04 May 2019 at 2:33pm
Made 3 good saves in the first half, didn't have much to do in second half.

Won Man of the match

-------------
You can motorboat but no whistling

Posted By: Donegalman
Date Posted: 04 May 2019 at 2:35pm
Brilliant stuff from him today. Man of the Match on his debut not too bad. Hopefully he starts the last game too

Posted By: Maccatacca
Date Posted: 04 May 2019 at 2:46pm
Brilliant to see. 

Would be great if himself Obafemi, Molumby, Connolly, O’Connor and Parrott can get near their respective first teams next season.

Posted By: cildaratown
Date Posted: 04 May 2019 at 2:56pm
was worried about our depth at keeper. Lots of promising prospects, but good to see one finally get a competitive senior start. 

Posted By: JoxerDaly
Date Posted: 04 May 2019 at 2:59pm
James Talbot at Bohs is quality aswel. 

Exciting times for Irish football.

Posted By: Lenny82
Date Posted: 04 May 2019 at 11:02pm
Originally posted by LO SCIENZIATO LO SCIENZIATO wrote:

I wonder is he relat d to the famous Malachys Travers LOL

The Wexford hurler?

Posted By: deise316
Date Posted: 05 May 2019 at 5:56am
4 or 5 excellent saves, plus, according to rumours at least, Begovic meant to be seeking pastures new at the end of the season. More importantly than all that stuff, how in the name of feck did this fella escape the attention of the ybig cohort who only frequent the forum to appraise us of lads that don't actually play for us yet ? 

When more or less every player who came on as a sub twice in a season & found a man with a throw-in in league 2 has his own thread, this chap managed to stay under the radar to the extent that he didn't even have a wiki entry on Saturday morning. Can only put that down to being born in Kildare and not having 4 English grandparents, if he had, the thread would be 27 pages long and lads would already be calling for Mick's head for not picking him in October 2018, when he wasn't actually the manager. 

Tho Mick and/or Alan Kelly actually put him in the squad for the Gib game, in an unusual example of football management seemingly knowing a little bit more about football than the ybig cause celebre brigade. Bonus points in this case go to Dec Daly (July 2017) who informed us he was heading on loan to Weymouth for the season, and Macattaca (Sept 2018) who informed us he was on the bench for a Bournemouth league cup game. Neither of the lads felt bound to make any outlandish statements about him, or designate him worthy of his own thread, which casts serious doubts about their judgement of players, as they were far too realistic in their appraisals, merely sticking to facts. 

-------------
Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....

Posted By: Fatnacho
Date Posted: 05 May 2019 at 7:48am
Give him time before starting the hype. I remember Joe Murphy saving a Michael Owen peno in his 1st PL game and people saying he would be vying with Given for the no.1 jersey for the next decade. Takes years to establish yourself as a top class keeper. Any drop in form, Howe will be under pressure to sign a keeper with a proven track record.

Posted By: giveittochristie
Date Posted: 05 May 2019 at 8:11am
He is from Meath, not KildareWink

Date Posted: 05 May 2019 at 8:25am
From Maynooth isn't he? Definitely went to the secondary school there any way.

-------------

Posted By: giveittochristie
Date Posted: 05 May 2019 at 9:03am
Yep, after going to Kilcloon primary school in Meath. A real scarcity of international players from both counties in the past considering size, access to Dublin clubs/leagues etc.

Posted By: johnvonp
Date Posted: 05 May 2019 at 10:24am
Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm fairly sure Stephen Kenny told Mick he wanted to pick Bazunu and Kelleher for the 21s which is why Mick picked Travers over either of them. 

Posted By: Gerry Geary
Date Posted: 05 May 2019 at 11:34am
Dont fool yourselves . Dont act like failures. Dont give a dime about a half dozen of Gk. We just need 3 and only 1 is gonna play... We need field player, center backs , smart players passing players, closing down-rivals kind of players. Poland had 3 world class Gk for some Time and they are utter sh*t. Now Brazil is producing ex beach voleyball players into GK. good for them, but biggest Nat team.in the world cannot produce a proper. Number 9 bar this Richardison who has been a surprise.

Date Posted: 05 May 2019 at 11:54am
Originally posted by johnvonp johnvonp wrote:

Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm fairly sure Stephen Kenny told Mick he wanted to pick Bazunu and Kelleher for the 21s which is why Mick picked Travers over either of them. 

Surely the stronger of the three goalkeepers gets called up to the senior squad? 

I’m assuming Kenny and Mick decided that Kelleher is a long way off dislodging Allison, while Bazunu is miles off despite being a great prospect. 

They probably asked Bournemouth how far off he was from a first team debut and liked what they heard. 

Hard to say who’s the better keeper between Kelleher and Travers, but dislodging Begovic and Boruc is defo easier than dislodging Allison and Travers could end up having a better career because of this. 

Posted By: pre Madonna
Date Posted: 05 May 2019 at 1:31pm
Originally posted by Gerry Geary Gerry Geary wrote:

Dont fool yourselves . Dont act like failures. Dont give a dime about a half dozen of Gk. We just need 3 and only 1 is gonna play... We need field player, center backs , smart players passing players, closing down-rivals kind of players. Poland had 3 world class Gk for some Time and they are utter sh*t. Now Brazil is producing ex beach voleyball players into GK. good for them, but biggest Nat team.in the world cannot produce a proper. Number 9 bar this Richardison who has been a surprise.

Simply brilliant!LOLLOLLOL

-------------
Greed has won, big finance has won. Whatever small role elite clubs still play in the local communities from which they grew is dwarfed now by their position as global brands.

Posted By: TonyNotJack
Date Posted: 05 May 2019 at 1:39pm
There is only one  ̶J̶a̶v̶i̶e̶r̶ Gerry Geary.

gracias,amigo.

Date Posted: 05 May 2019 at 1:40pm

UCD Fan? Is that you?

-------------
Well the Germans beat them 13-0 and the Czechs beat them 7-0 so that suggests they are tightening things up at the back

Posted By: DUBLIN DOC
Date Posted: 05 May 2019 at 1:46pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

UCD Fan? Is that you?
LOL,  I’m talking to the man in the mirror

-------------
When all is said and done there is nothing left to say or do

Posted By: Scamper
Date Posted: 05 May 2019 at 2:12pm
He did have a great game absolutely and showed great confidence but the 3 or 4 main saves were routine saves for a keeper but he did do it with a lot of composure for such a young lad which is a great sign. Def one for the future and deserved his man of the match..

-------------
====#Everywhere you play, We'll Follow====

Date Posted: 05 May 2019 at 2:20pm
If he gets a run of games he could feasibly be their number one next season. Would be quite a turn up for the books considering how unheralded he’s been compared to Kellener, Bazunu, O’Hara etc

-------------

Date Posted: 05 May 2019 at 2:24pm
Originally posted by Scamper Scamper wrote:

He did have a great game absolutely and showed great confidence but the 3 or 4 main saves were routine saves for a keeper but he did do it with a lot of composure for such a young lad which is a great sign. Def one for the future and deserved his man of the match..

Ye I'd agree with that, you'd be asking some serious questions of his ability if he didn't make the majority of those saves. I was more impressed with the save with his feet from Moura tbh. Closed the angle and stood tall until Moura took the shot. Also, was impressed with his confidence on the ball and covering his defenders on long balls.

-------------

Date Posted: 05 May 2019 at 2:26pm
Originally posted by giveittochristie giveittochristie wrote:

Yep, after going to Kilcloon primary school in Meath. A real scarcity of international players from both counties in the past considering size, access to Dublin clubs/leagues etc.

Is that where he's from then? Surely the only person ever from Kilcloon to get in an Ireland squad at any level LOL

-------------

Posted By: BippityBoop
Date Posted: 06 May 2019 at 12:21pm
Highlights from the Bournmouth vs Tottenham match here:  http://hlfc.veuclips.com/player/html/BrxP0pG8qJ?popup=yes&autoplay=1" rel="nofollow - http://hlfc.veuclips.com/player/html/BrxP0pG8qJ?popup=yes&autoplay=1

Top quality goal keeping from Travers. 

Posted By: Baldrick
Date Posted: 06 May 2019 at 12:26pm
Originally posted by deise316 deise316 wrote:

4 or 5 excellent saves, plus, according to rumours at least, Begovic meant to be seeking pastures new at the end of the season. More importantly than all that stuff, how in the name of feck did this fella escape the attention of the ybig cohort who only frequent the forum to appraise us of lads that don't actually play for us yet ? 

When more or less every player who came on as a sub twice in a season & found a man with a throw-in in league 2 has his own thread, this chap managed to stay under the radar to the extent that he didn't even have a wiki entry on Saturday morning. Can only put that down to being born in Kildare and not having 4 English grandparents, if he had, the thread would be 27 pages long and lads would already be calling for Mick's head for not picking him in October 2018, when he wasn't actually the manager. 

Tho Mick and/or Alan Kelly actually put him in the squad for the Gib game, in an unusual example of football management seemingly knowing a little bit more about football than the ybig cause celebre brigade. Bonus points in this case go to Dec Daly (July 2017) who informed us he was heading on loan to Weymouth for the season, and Macattaca (Sept 2018) who informed us he was on the bench for a Bournemouth league cup game. Neither of the lads felt bound to make any outlandish statements about him, or designate him worthy of his own thread, which casts serious doubts about their judgement of players, as they were far too realistic in their appraisals, merely sticking to facts. 

Ha ha I was just thinking that when was the last Irish player to play in the premier league and not have their own thread on ybig :) 

Probably Denis Iriwin :) 

-------------
AKA pedantic kunt

Posted By: Croftman
Date Posted: 07 May 2019 at 9:32am
Great performance from him, great to see him getting a chance. The two other keepers at Bournemouth are near past it so definitely has a chance there long-term

-------------
Some people just deserve a slap

Posted By: McG
Date Posted: 07 May 2019 at 9:36am
Fair enough re Boruc but Begovic is 31.

-------------
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Posted By: Croftman
Date Posted: 07 May 2019 at 9:50am
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Thought he was few years older! He's had a poor season 

-------------
Some people just deserve a slap

Date Posted: 07 May 2019 at 11:04am
Originally posted by Croftman Croftman wrote:

Thought he was few years older! He's had a poor season 

Yeah Begovic has been poor this season, so much the Boruc came in for him the last few games. Be interesting to see if he plays against Palace come the weekend, though after his debut it will be harsh if he is dropped.

-------------

Posted By: Devrozex
Date Posted: 07 May 2019 at 11:39am
Yeah Begovic has been poor this season alright and has also announced he is off in the summer anyway as far as I know. They have been quite strongly linked with Jack Butland but if Travers can follow up next weekend with an equally authoritative performance you would hope it will give Howe real food for thought.

They also have another very highly rated keeper there (ex-England u-19 keeper Ramsdale) who has just completed a very successful loan spell with AFC Wimbledon so one potential plan for next season is to let the two young lads duke it out and then have Boric as experienced cover. Hopefully they'll feel funds can be better invested elsewhere and go with this option.

As for his display at the weekend, as has been pointed out he would have been expected to save the shots he did, but it was his overall calmness that was impressive. He looked very comfortable with the ball at his feet and also did a really good job sweeping up for the high defensive line which is unusual for a young keeper - particularly one making their professional debut! Fingers crossed for the future but the lad does seem to be a clear prospect for club and country.

-------------

"This is what separates the men from the fagg*ts." Dec. Jerry Lynch

Posted By: Istabraq
Date Posted: 08 May 2019 at 11:50am
Mark has always been highly rated and nearly started the last match v burnley last year.they didnt let him go on loan and he teavelled every week with the first team this year.he will at least no2 next year(they rate him over ramsdale)originally vefore begovic poor form mark would be no2 to him next year.

Posted By: Fanny MaGee
Date Posted: 08 May 2019 at 3:27pm
The what now???

-------------
Ask MaGee

Posted By: amccarten313
Date Posted: 12 May 2019 at 2:17am
good article on him by dan mcdonnell in the independent

Posted By: Donegalman
Date Posted: 12 May 2019 at 2:44pm
Starting again today.

Date Posted: 12 May 2019 at 3:48pm
already let in 3. Not watching but can’t be a great game. 

Posted By: farfar
Date Posted: 12 May 2019 at 4:00pm
Bad mistake for third goal and think he should have dealt with the cross from the first himself. It got a deflection but dropped in his 6 yard box.

Date Posted: 12 May 2019 at 4:28pm
4 now

Posted By: aviva8
Date Posted: 12 May 2019 at 4:34pm
at fault for the third,  but in my opnion couldn't do anything about the other 3 so far and has also make couple of decent saves

Date Posted: 12 May 2019 at 4:37pm
and a 5th. Hope this doesn’t ruin his confidence. 

Posted By: The O'Shea
Date Posted: 12 May 2019 at 4:54pm
Perhaps we haven't unearthed the next Buffon. It'll put paid to any chance of Bournemouth not signing a replacement for Begovic over the summer anyway.

-------------
We're decent enough..

Posted By: horsebox
Date Posted: 12 May 2019 at 4:59pm
Some come down

-------------

Date Posted: 23 May 2019 at 2:46pm
Wouldn’t be against Travers starting against Gibraltar.

Shay Given made his debut aged 19. Get this lad in and used to the set up nice and early and have ourselves an option at goalkeeper for the next 15 years. 

Date Posted: 23 May 2019 at 4:54pm
Yeap. I think the same. We must get some youngsters and take this game as a passport stamp

Posted By: Borussia
Date Posted: 24 May 2019 at 3:21am
Originally posted by Maccatacca Maccatacca wrote:

Wouldn’t be against Travers starting against Gibraltar.

Shay Given made his debut aged 19. Get this lad in and used to the set up nice and early and have ourselves an option at goalkeeper for the next 15 years. 

This is a qualifier - We have friendlies later in the year where he can get some experience. 

Posted By: KING-CON
Date Posted: 24 May 2019 at 10:50am
He’s injured. Ruled out. 

https://www.fai.ie/ireland/news/travers-ruled-out-of-euro-2020-qualifiers" rel="nofollow - https://www.fai.ie/ireland/news/travers-ruled-out-of-euro-2020-qualifiers

Date Posted: 24 May 2019 at 10:56am
Originally posted by KING-CON KING-CON wrote:

He’s injured. Ruled out. 

https://www.fai.ie/ireland/news/travers-ruled-out-of-euro-2020-qualifiers" rel="nofollow - https://www.fai.ie/ireland/news/travers-ruled-out-of-euro-2020-qualifiers

Declaring for England. 

Date Posted: 24 May 2019 at 11:12am
We should play him injured, even for fifteen seconds. We need to tie him down.

-------------
Greed has won, big finance has won. Whatever small role elite clubs still play in the local communities from which they grew is dwarfed now by their position as global brands.

Date Posted: 24 May 2019 at 11:13am
He wants to concentrate on his club

-------------

Posted By: belt
Date Posted: 24 May 2019 at 11:16am
That's a pity - I'd have been for playing him against Gibraltar.

Who will get called up now? We will be struggling if anything happens Randolph.

Posted By: BabbsBalls
Date Posted: 24 May 2019 at 11:26am
A traversty.

-------------
l hear you are a racist now, father ?

Posted By: DalyerRegular
Date Posted: 24 May 2019 at 11:55am
Colin Doyle next in line I'd imagine

Date Posted: 24 May 2019 at 12:10pm
Ex Man City gk 24 years old Ian Lawlor.

Date Posted: 24 May 2019 at 12:22pm

ESPN Argentina must be slipping in their coverage, he has been out injured since before Christmas. There is no way he is match fit.

-------------

Posted By: johnvonp
Date Posted: 24 May 2019 at 12:36pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

ESPN Argentina must be slipping in their coverage, he has been out injured since before Christmas. There is no way he is match fit.

Fairly sure he was on the bench for the play-offs

Date Posted: 24 May 2019 at 12:38pm
Originally posted by johnvonp johnvonp wrote:

Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Fairly sure he was on the bench for the play-offs
He was, because he wasn't fit enough to start, having been out since December.  He is back in full training only a fortnight or so.

-------------

Date Posted: 24 May 2019 at 12:38pm
He was.

-------------
We're decent enough..

Date Posted: 24 May 2019 at 12:42pm
I'm hearing James Talbot, rumours he will meet up with the squad after the Bohs game tonight

-------------

Date Posted: 24 May 2019 at 12:43pm
Originally posted by BabbsBalls BabbsBalls wrote:

A traversty.

Thats a PUNishable offence

-------------

Date Posted: 24 May 2019 at 1:25pm
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

I'm hearing James Talbot, rumours he will meet up with the squad after the Bohs game tonight

That would be an excellent choice

-------------

Date Posted: 24 May 2019 at 1:28pm
Best keeper in that league good Old Lawlor! Talbot was at Fulham . Age?

Date Posted: 24 May 2019 at 1:41pm

Best keeper in that league good Old Lawlor! Talbot was at Fulham . Age?

Sunderland he's 22

-------------

Date Posted: 08 Aug 2019 at 3:28pm
Despite being linked with Jack Butland all summer Bournemouth have just confirmed their transfer business is done for the summer - therefore won't be adding another keeper.

That's great news for Travers as he's now in a battle for the number one jersey with two essentially past it keepers in the form of Begovic and Boruc and a fellow novice up-and-comer in Aaron Ramsdale. Could be a huge season for him.

-------------

Posted By: McG
Date Posted: 08 Aug 2019 at 3:42pm
Begovic is 32. Is he really past it?

-------------
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Posted By: wanderer
Date Posted: 08 Aug 2019 at 3:45pm

Wasn't involved towards end of the season. I remember reading at the time about a bust up with Howe

Posted By: nvidic
Date Posted: 08 Aug 2019 at 3:53pm
Originally posted by Devrozex Devrozex wrote:

Despite being linked with Jack Butland all summer Bournemouth have just confirmed their transfer business is done for the summer - therefore won't be adding another keeper.

That's great news for Travers as he's now in a battle for the number one jersey with two essentially past it keepers in the form of Begovic and Boruc and a fellow novice up-and-comer in Aaron Ramsdale. Could be a huge season for him.

Think Ramsdale will start myself, seemed to okay more with the first choice starting team than Travers, hope I'm wrong 

Date Posted: 08 Aug 2019 at 4:11pm

His form over the past 18 months or so would suggest he is, however fair point he could still turn it around yet. Still the fact of the matter is that Travers is in competition with three lads who are hardly pulling up trees and so has a great chance of getting into the side this season. As stated above Ramsdale may well start the season in nets but hopefully he'll be breathing down his neck.

-------------

Posted By: Borussia
Date Posted: 08 Aug 2019 at 4:20pm
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

Think Ramsdale will start myself, seemed to okay more with the first choice starting team than Travers, hope I'm wrong 

Was sat behind is goal last Saturday so had a close up look: On the basis of what I saw, he won't be starting!

Date Posted: 08 Aug 2019 at 4:29pm
Had a quick glance at the Bournemouth fans forum - in their 'expected team vs Sheff United' thread they almost universally all have Boruc down to start. One person opined that it was essentially by 'default' as the other three keepers had looked shaky in pre-season.

-------------

Posted By: nvidic
Date Posted: 08 Aug 2019 at 4:47pm
Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

Was sat behind is goal last Saturday so had a close up look: On the basis of what I saw, he won't be starting!

Good to hear! Travers didn't exactly cover himself in glory last game of last season, could be any of the four really 

Date Posted: 08 Aug 2019 at 6:05pm
Certainly can't see Ramsdale starting ahead of Travers this season, he's fairly rudimentary from what I've seen of him.

-------------
We're decent enough..

Posted By: colemanY2K
Date Posted: 09 Aug 2019 at 12:50pm
Wouldn't be at all surprised if he starts this weekend. Begovic is 4th choice if anything. 

-------------
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.

Posted By: PaddyDaCulchie
Date Posted: 10 Aug 2019 at 2:04pm
Ramsdale starts, Boruc on bench. No sign of Travers. Expect him go out on loan now

Posted By: Roberto Baggio
Date Posted: 10 Aug 2019 at 2:05pm
Who’s Ramsdale

Posted By: PaddyDaCulchie
Date Posted: 10 Aug 2019 at 2:06pm
21 year old keeper who was on loan at afc Wimbledon  second half of last season

Posted By: grannyrule
Date Posted: 10 Aug 2019 at 3:11pm
Originally posted by PaddyDaCulchie PaddyDaCulchie wrote:

21 year old keeper who was on loan at afc Wimbledon  second half of last season

Also has an England U21 cap

-------------
Kenny has 2 wins in charge of Ireland after 17 matches which came against Azerbaijan and Andorra in a friendly.

Posted By: You Tell Me
Date Posted: 10 Aug 2019 at 3:38pm
Disappointing. Championship loan window is closed so would need to be League 1, Scotland or Europe. 

Date Posted: 10 Aug 2019 at 4:29pm
There's a lot of knee jerk reactions going on here lately, both overly optimistic and pessimistic. A guy plays a game, he's the next big thing; a guy misses out on a squad, he needs a move straight away etc etc. Some balance would do no harm.

-------------
We're decent enough..

Date Posted: 17 Aug 2019 at 3:07pm
Anybody know why Travers isn't even on the bench so far this season? There was so much buzz and positivity at the end of last season around him.

Posted By: You Tell Me
Date Posted: 17 Aug 2019 at 3:14pm
He made a few mistakes in pre season and fell down the pecking order for now. Is currently either the third choice or fourth choice keeper so not even on the bench. Although there's probably not much between the four senior keepers at the club. Needs a loan move before the window closes. 

Date Posted: 28 Aug 2019 at 9:43pm
Saves all THREE penalties in the penalty shootout for Bournemouth just now. Apparently did brilliantly.

Date Posted: 28 Aug 2019 at 9:48pm
Clean sheet and saved every penalty he faced. Certainly took his chance tonight!

-------------

Posted By: Left foot
Date Posted: 28 Aug 2019 at 9:51pm

Clean sheet and saved every penalty he faced. Certainly took his chance tonight!

That'll do the confidence a much needed boost for the lad 

Posted By: t_rAndy
Date Posted: 28 Aug 2019 at 9:52pm
Excellent stuff Clap

Date Posted: 28 Aug 2019 at 9:53pm
Good stuff. 

Don’t believe this Ramsdale lad will see the season out as number 1.

Mark will get another opportunity in the League. 

Date Posted: 28 Aug 2019 at 9:55pm
Massive, massive performance from Mark. 

Realistically, where does this put his chances of making the first team in the league now? I'm not sure what else he can do. I think it would be reasonable for him to at least make the bench seeing as he had started the last couple of games last season and was looking like he may have a chance to cement his place as first choice keeper.

Posted By: Banjaxed
Date Posted: 28 Aug 2019 at 9:57pm
Never seen so many young Irish players in the spotlight at the same time. 

Something's a brewing...

Safe to say we're going to be the Belgium of Qatar 2022 Wink

Posted By: BabbsBalls
Date Posted: 28 Aug 2019 at 10:07pm
G’wan Travs Clap

-------------
l hear you are a racist now, father ?

Posted By: FunkyMonkey
Date Posted: 28 Aug 2019 at 10:11pm
ClapClap

Posted By: Double Maxim
Date Posted: 28 Aug 2019 at 11:07pm

Clap

-------------
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world

Posted By: deise316
Date Posted: 28 Aug 2019 at 11:21pm
All good saves down low from well hit pens as well. 

-------------
Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....

Posted By: Mr. Snrub
Date Posted: 28 Aug 2019 at 11:41pm
Originally posted by Banjaxed Banjaxed wrote:

Never seen so many young Irish players in the spotlight at the same time. 

Something's a brewing...

Safe to say we're going to be the Belgium of Qatar 2022 Wink

f**k yes! Here comes the golden generation 

-------------
"Here's Robbie Keane...... yeeeessss! That is no more than Ireland deserve!"

Posted By: amccarten313
Date Posted: 29 Aug 2019 at 2:28am
awesome to see, go on mark

Posted By: BohsinMunich
Date Posted: 29 Aug 2019 at 8:03am
This might help his chances

Daily mail 
  • Asmir Begovic has revealed he wants to leave Bournemouth after falling out with boss Eddie Howe over his lack of playing time.

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net