Forum Description: Anything else going on
URL: https://forum.ybig.ie/forum_posts.asp?TID=56703
Printed Date: 03 May 2024 at 2:26pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: New cooker sales on Friday
Posted By: Bob Hoskins
Subject: New cooker sales on Friday
Date Posted: 19 Nov 2018 at 12:16pm
I need a new gas cooker quick but with this black Friday nonsense I might be best waiting. Any tips on getting a good deal 

-------------
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.

Replies:
Posted By: pre Madonna
Date Posted: 19 Nov 2018 at 12:34pm
Ask Eddie Hobbs.

-------------
Greed has won, big finance has won. Whatever small role elite clubs still play in the local communities from which they grew is dwarfed now by their position as global brands.

Posted By: Trap junior
Date Posted: 19 Nov 2018 at 12:44pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Ask Eddie Hobbs.
LOL

Careful now. He might boil over

-------------
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)

Posted By: LO SCIENZIATO
Date Posted: 19 Nov 2018 at 12:45pm
LOL

Date Posted: 19 Nov 2018 at 12:49pm
You're a gas man.

-------------
Greed has won, big finance has won. Whatever small role elite clubs still play in the local communities from which they grew is dwarfed now by their position as global brands.

Date Posted: 19 Nov 2018 at 1:38pm
The unhelpful jerks are out in force today Cry

-------------
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.

Posted By: Trap junior
Date Posted: 19 Nov 2018 at 2:01pm
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

The unhelpful jerks are out in force today Cry

As a mod you can give us a good grilling if you want

-------------
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)

Date Posted: 19 Nov 2018 at 2:18pm
I know someone selling a brand new one very cheaply but it's electric and the family is full of eccentrics. You might need more time .

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Nov 2018 at 3:23pm
Stern Smile

-------------

Posted By: bhob
Date Posted: 19 Nov 2018 at 4:27pm
Need a new one myself Hoskins but I'm always sceptical of these black Friday sales for some reason.

Appliances Delivered are doing good deals but I've always found them to more expensive than most. 

Date Posted: 20 Nov 2018 at 2:34pm
I have had a good luck and some are doing deals, I'll see what Friday has to offer. You need to factor in delivery costs and if you want the driver to hook up the gas pipe for €100, it's fairly simple to hook the back of the cooker to mains

-------------

Posted By: bhob
Date Posted: 20 Nov 2018 at 9:01pm
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

I have had a good luck and some are doing deals, I'll see what Friday has to offer. You need to factor in delivery costs and if you want the driver to hook up the gas pipe for €100, it's fairly simple to hook the back of the cooker to mains

Good look with the hunt!

Posted By: RayHoughton
Date Posted: 21 Nov 2018 at 9:56am
Is Black Friday a way of retailers to clear out old sh1te before the xmas stock arrives? or am I looking to much into this . 

-------------
George 'The Baggio brothers, of course, are not related' Hamilton

Date Posted: 21 Nov 2018 at 9:59am
How is Black Friday even a thing over here? We will be having Thanksgiving next.

-------------

Posted By: GB 1HughJarse
Date Posted: 21 Nov 2018 at 11:32am
There was a piece on Sky News this week about this, said that a watchdog organisation did a check on dozens of products and found that something like 90% of products in “Black Friday Sales” were offered at the same discount prices sometime in the previous 6 months, eg. Bank Holiday Sale, Summer Sale, End of Stock Sale.

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net