Forum Description: All ROI International Team forums
URL: https://forum.ybig.ie/forum_posts.asp?TID=56657
Printed Date: 25 Apr 2024 at 1:18am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Adam Idah
Posted By: Luis Amor Rodriguez
Subject: Adam Idah
Date Posted: 20 Oct 2018 at 8:13pm
Looks like a real prospect, slotted in very comfortably whenever he's risen in level, whether its U17 to U19 for Ireland or Academy to U23 for Norwich.  Will probably be in our next U21 panel at this rate.

Does anyone have a sense of how far he is off a first team appearance for Norwich?

http://www.edp24.co.uk/sport/norwich-city/canaries-striker-continues-goal-scoring-form-with-ireland-u19s-1-5739554" rel="nofollow - http://www.edp24.co.uk/sport/norwich-city/canaries-striker-continues-goal-scoring-form-with-ireland-u19s-1-5739554  

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/manchester-united/who-is-adam-idah-the-ireland-international-jose-mourinho-reportedly-wants-as-manchester-uniteds-new-zlatan-ibrahimovic-36749546.html" rel="nofollow - https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/manchester-united/who-is-adam-idah-the-ireland-international-jose-mourinho-reportedly-wants-as-manchester-uniteds-new-zlatan-ibrahimovic-36749546.html  

Replies:
Date Posted: 19 Nov 2018 at 3:29pm
Slots the winner against the Dutch at U-18:  Clap

https://www.balls.ie/football/adam-idah-goal-netherlands-401186  

Posted By: Icy Bread People
Date Posted: 19 Nov 2018 at 4:13pm
Is he properly Irish or will there be more mickeying around with dual nationalities?

Posted By: bhob
Date Posted: 19 Nov 2018 at 4:21pm
Nigerian dad, Irish mother so yes he's "properly" Irish, whatever that means

Posted By: Icy Bread People
Date Posted: 19 Nov 2018 at 4:24pm
Originally posted by bhob bhob wrote:

Nigerian dad, Irish mother so yes he's "properly" Irish, whatever that means

I mean someone who wont be f*cking around like Rice

Date Posted: 19 Nov 2018 at 4:38pm
Born and bred in Cark.

Posted By: The Huntacha
Date Posted: 20 Nov 2018 at 3:39am
I think it was PM who said it and after seeing the video of the goal it rings true even more. Exciting prospect all right but we should curb our expectations of him until we see him in action against players with the same, if not greater, physicality than him. He looks huge at that age level. 

-------------
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."

Posted By: DeclanDaly
Date Posted: 20 Nov 2018 at 3:45am
Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

I think it was PM who said it and after seeing the video of the goal it rings true even more. Exciting prospect all right but we should curb our expectations of him until we see him in action against players with the same, if not greater, physicality than him. He looks huge at that age level. 

Doing very well for Norwich at U23 though

-------------
You asked if I'd be anyone from history, fact or fiction, dead or alive:
I said "I'd be Tony Cascarino, circa 1995"

Date Posted: 20 Nov 2018 at 3:59am
I should have said first team football, U23's should be taken with a pinch of salt given it's uncompetitive nature.

-------------

Date Posted: 29 Mar 2019 at 5:31pm
Nice article on Adam Idah & Co.

He and Aaron Connolly  have been particularly prolific in PL2 - first and third top scorers in the league, respectively (Connolly was top scorer before he got injured). 

https://www.balls.ie/football/ireland-strikers-next-generation-408166 " rel="nofollow - https://www.balls.ie/football/ireland-strikers-next-generation-408166  ;

Date Posted: 03 Jun 2019 at 4:39pm
Two more goals for the U21s today against China makes it 21 goals in 31 appearances at underage for Ireland.  

Must make him our highest cumulative scorer at underage of all time? 

Only 4 off being all-time top scorer for U21s of all time already.  He'll surely make that unless he gets drafted by Mick.  

Some going.

Posted By: The O'Shea
Date Posted: 03 Jun 2019 at 6:16pm
He's a ways off senior football based on todays showing. He was probably our worst player, nothing really came off for him bar the two penalties.

-------------
We're decent enough..

Posted By: JoxerDaly
Date Posted: 03 Jun 2019 at 7:18pm
Give the lad a break he had a bad game. One bad game does not define an  u18 International player playing whats more or less a mans team . He showed great composure to score 2 lovley penos. 2 goals not bad for someone who wasnt at the races.

Date Posted: 03 Jun 2019 at 7:31pm
I'm not writing him off, nor am I judging him only off one performance. I've always had worries that his size and power comparative to his underage opponents would mask technical deficiencies, and I've seen little to alay those fears. He's got plenty of time to improve those areas of his game, but they will need to be addressed.

-------------
We're decent enough..

Posted By: DalyerRegular
Date Posted: 03 Jun 2019 at 9:11pm

Posted By: Gerry Geary
Date Posted: 03 Jun 2019 at 9:16pm
The other fellow Drinnan looked the better number 9 of them.

Date Posted: 03 Jun 2019 at 11:18pm
I though Idah had a good game:

1. arguably got the assist for the first goal - stepped over it/put off the defender who missed it and went out to an unmarked Elbouzedi.  Either way, he was in the right place at the right time, disrupted their defence and contributed to the goal.

2. similar in goal no 2 (I'm aware that Masterson won the header for the assist, but he was there or there abouts).

3.  held the ball up very well - showed for it every time, no fear; and laid it off to team-mates to get moves going.

4. scored two goals, albeit penos.

If he can keep up that level of performance and return, he'll be doing well. 

Date Posted: 04 Jun 2019 at 3:30am
The current all-time u21 top scorer is Robbie Brady with 7. Idah has scored 4 in 2 games.

-------------

Date Posted: 04 Jun 2019 at 6:33pm
Originally posted by DeclanDaly DeclanDaly wrote:

The current all-time u21 top scorer is Robbie Brady with 7. Idah has scored 4 in 2 games.

Yes Declan, as I said above "Only 4 off being all-time top scorer for U21s of all time already".  

If he stays any time in the U21s, he has a very strong chance of becoming all-time top-scorer at U21 level.  

Date Posted: 04 Jun 2019 at 6:40pm
Originally posted by Luis Amor Rodriguez Luis Amor Rodriguez wrote:

Originally posted by DeclanDaly DeclanDaly wrote:

Yes Declan, as I said above "Only 4 off being all-time top scorer for U21s of all time already".  

If he stays any time in the U21s, he has a very strong chance of becoming all-time top-scorer at U21 level.  

Ah - didn’t see that. Yeah, agreed. I also think his general hold up play was good yesterday. He’s done very well for an 18 year old playing up an age group.

-------------

Posted By: musicinmouth
Date Posted: 04 Jun 2019 at 7:17pm
Thought he took the penalties very well.

Posted By: doherty
Date Posted: 04 Jun 2019 at 7:28pm
Striker. 2 goals. Job done. Penos or not.

Posted By: DalyerRegular
Date Posted: 04 Jun 2019 at 9:18pm
Adam Idah Stats in Competitive games

Ireland
Level - Games - (Goals)
U17 - 20 - (14)
U19 - 3 - (2)
U21 - 1 - (2)
Toulon - 1 - (2)

Total - 25 - (20)

Norwich
Level - Games - (Goals)
FA YC - 6 - (3)
U18 - 15 - (9)
U23 - 25 - (12)

Total - 46 - (24)

Overall Total - 71 - (44)

Date Posted: 04 Jun 2019 at 9:20pm
There some impressive stats. Hope he keeps it up.

Posted By: garretjoseph
Date Posted: 29 Jun 2019 at 8:37am
gets a mention in the daily mail today 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7192121/Premier-League-ten-wonderkids-U18-looking-make-mark-season.html" rel="nofollow - https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7192121/Premier-League-ten-wonderkids-U18-looking-make-mark-season.html

Posted By: tetsujin1979
Date Posted: 29 Jun 2019 at 8:39am
Is it because he's an immigrant taking a job from hard working honest British footballers?

-------------
All goals, red & yellow cards posted on https://mastodon.ie/@irish_abroad" rel="nofollow - mastodon and https://www.facebook.com/irishfootballstatisics" rel="nofollow - facebook

Posted By: pre Madonna
Date Posted: 29 Jun 2019 at 8:58am
Originally posted by tetsujin1979 tetsujin1979 wrote:

Is it because he's an immigrant taking a job from hard working honest British footballers?

LOL

-------------
Greed has won, big finance has won. Whatever small role elite clubs still play in the local communities from which they grew is dwarfed now by their position as global brands.

Posted By: Denis Irwin
Date Posted: 29 Jun 2019 at 11:59am
Originally posted by tetsujin1979 tetsujin1979 wrote:

LOL

-------------
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn

Posted By: Pauldaly1984
Date Posted: 29 Jun 2019 at 2:47pm
from watching him at the Toulon tournament hes nowhere near ready for premiership

Posted By: Banjaxed
Date Posted: 29 Jun 2019 at 3:31pm
Originally posted by Pauldaly1984 Pauldaly1984 wrote:

from watching him at the Toulon tournament hes nowhere near ready for premiership

Will give him benefit of the doubt, but have to agree. If I didn't know him from Adam (!!) I definitely wouldn't have him on my scouting watchlist based on Toulon performances.

Posted By: Maccatacca
Date Posted: 29 Jun 2019 at 3:49pm
Was very impressive against Luxembourg’s U21s in qualifiers. 

Don’t think those lads were any worse than Bahrain or China to be honest. 

He’s a great prospect. 

Posted By: eddiebro
Date Posted: 29 Jun 2019 at 6:22pm
Originally posted by Banjaxed Banjaxed wrote:

Will give him benefit of the doubt, but have to agree. If I didn't know him from Adam (!!) I definitely wouldn't have him on my scouting watchlist based on Toulon performances.

+1 would have Connolly or Parrot on this list well ahead of him

Posted By: royal rover
Date Posted: 30 Jun 2019 at 10:31pm
Not convinced at all by him, would be very surprised  if he made the first team squad 

-------------
royal rover

Posted By: nvidic
Date Posted: 03 Jul 2019 at 12:42pm
Wasn't given a squad number by Norwich

Posted By: houghton88
Date Posted: 03 Jul 2019 at 1:50pm
Has been training with first team this week and will go on the clubs German Tour to stake a claim for permanent place. 

-------------
To alcohol!!!! The cause of and solution to all lifes problems.

Posted By: You Tell Me
Date Posted: 03 Jul 2019 at 2:04pm
Hopefully he gets a loan move out of there this season. 

Posted By: Roberto Baggio
Date Posted: 04 Jul 2019 at 12:04pm
Signed a new contract at Norwich until 2023 and has joined up with the senior team squad for pre season

Posted By: Borussia
Date Posted: 04 Jul 2019 at 12:07pm
Hopefully he might get a loan move to a championship club - Playing games will obviously help him.

Posted By: Mr. Snrub
Date Posted: 04 Jul 2019 at 12:43pm
He seems to have a lot of doubters on here despite his very impressive goal scoring record at various youth levels. Delighted for him, hopefully he can get plenty of senior appearances this season Clap

-------------
"Here's Robbie Keane...... yeeeessss! That is no more than Ireland deserve!"

Posted By: J89
Date Posted: 04 Jul 2019 at 6:35pm
Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

Hopefully he might get a loan move to a championship club - Playing games will obviously help him.

Dont think he's up to the level of championship level striker, Connelly who I think is a better player went to a League One team. Idah will probably go to FC Dordrecht on loan, might be the Dutch second division but I think some time in Holland would be beneficial for developing his technical side of things.

Date Posted: 04 Jul 2019 at 6:36pm
Idah (18), Connolly (19), Obefemi (18) and potentially Parrott (17) all in 1st team premier league squads. When have we ever had that number of quality young attackers in this situation?! It's nuts. Surely to fook Lord, one of them has to come good and end our international goal famine up front.

Posted By: horsebox
Date Posted: 05 Jul 2019 at 11:41am

Idah (18), Connolly (19), Obefemi (18) and potentially Parrott (17) all in 1st team premier league squads.

This means SFA.

What matters is that these lads are playing games and scoring goals.

-------------
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to

Date Posted: 05 Jul 2019 at 1:17pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Idah (18), Connolly (19), Obefemi (18) and potentially Parrott (17) all in 1st team premier league squads.

This means SFA.

Well...duh

They have to be in 1st team squad in the first place to play them games and score those goals. 

My point still stands. Opportunity has arisen for a crazy amount of under  age attackers all at once (from an Irish perspective) Show me a time where we had that many under age attackers in premier League first team? I'm coming at it from the glass half full, they bought the lottery ticket, you need to be "in to win" perspective. 

Posted By: eddiebro
Date Posted: 05 Jul 2019 at 10:45pm

This means SFA.

Well...duh

They have to be in 1st team squad in the first place to play them games and score those goals. 

My point still stands. Opportunity has arisen for a crazy amount of under  age attackers all at once (from an Irish perspective) Show me a time where we had that many under age attackers in premier League first team? I'm coming at it from the glass half full, they bought the lottery ticket, you need to be "in to win" perspective. 

Ali Reghba signed for Leicester as well so including McGoldrick and Long (and maybe even Hogan who knows) that’s seven or eight potential premier league strikers we may have next season. 

Posted By: Fruice
Date Posted: 06 Jul 2019 at 1:07am
Originally posted by eddiebro eddiebro wrote:

This means SFA.

Well...duh

Ali Reghba signed for Leicester as well so including McGoldrick and Long (and maybe even Hogan who knows) that’s seven or eight potential premier league strikers we may have next season. 
But Sadly not one starter

Date Posted: 06 Jul 2019 at 9:26am
Hard not to agree with Horsebox on this one. While it's great that they are at PL clubs, until they start playing, and performing well, there's no point in getting carried away.

-------------

Posted By: nvidic
Date Posted: 06 Jul 2019 at 11:17am

This means SFA.

Well...duh

I've more chance of playingfor Leicesternext season 

Posted By: Paulie
Date Posted: 06 Jul 2019 at 12:38pm
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

This means SFA.

Well...duh

I've more chance of playingfor Leicesternext season 

We need to tie nvidic down. He has to start versus Switzerland.

Posted By: AbuAbu
Date Posted: 07 Jul 2019 at 3:09pm
Fair point.  Law of averages you would hope er get one from that bunch.  But as others have said it's a long way to go to make the next step. Hard work and a bit of luck required. 

Huge step up even from championship.  In the past Long, Doyle, Connolly, David Kelly were top scorers in championship but struggled big time at next level. 

-------------
It's not me it's you:-)

Date Posted: 07 Jul 2019 at 5:25pm
I'd hardly say Long or Doyle struggled at EPL level, both had lengthy and reasonably successful careers there.

-------------
We're decent enough..

Date Posted: 07 Jul 2019 at 9:58pm
Doyle definitely didn’t struggle at premier league level. I don’t think long has either although his scoring record isn’t great.

Date Posted: 07 Jul 2019 at 10:26pm
In terms of longevity, I'd actually say Long has had the better Premier League career than Doyle. In any case, they've both been useful top level players.

-------------
We're decent enough..

Posted By: AbuAbu
Date Posted: 09 Jul 2019 at 5:00pm
really depends on your definition of struggle.  Long has had a few bright patches between the long baron spells. Doyle's first 6 months were excellent then the goals dried up.  None were exactly prolific!

-------------
It's not me it's you:-)

Date Posted: 09 Jul 2019 at 6:54pm
They were both 1st choice starters for their clubs.

-------------
He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.

Posted By: grannyrule
Date Posted: 16 Jul 2019 at 8:01pm
Scored twice for Norwich (won 4-1) in a behind-closed-doors friendly today. Hopefully, he keeps it up over the pre-season.

-------------
The only way is up

Date Posted: 16 Jul 2019 at 8:02pm
Originally posted by grannyrule grannyrule wrote:

Scored twice for Norwich (won 4-1) in a behind-closed-doors friendly today. Hopefully, he keeps it up over the pre-season.

First team ??who were they playing ?

Date Posted: 16 Jul 2019 at 8:09pm

Originally posted by grannyrule grannyrule wrote:

First team ??who were they playing ?

Ya, first team. Pukki & Hernandez got the other two. Some 4th tier German side called Bonner SC.

https://www.canaries.co.uk/News/2019/july/match-report-sc-bonner-norwich-city-pre-season/" rel="nofollow - https://www.canaries.co.uk/News/2019/july/match-report-sc-bonner-norwich-city-pre-season/

-------------
The only way is up

Posted By: Borussia
Date Posted: 16 Jul 2019 at 9:20pm
There is zero chance Idah gets much time in the PL this season. Hopefully he can get a smart loan move and play first team football. 

Date Posted: 05 Aug 2019 at 12:49pm
Pre-season hat-trick for U23s: 

https://www.balls.ie/football/watch-adam-idah-scores-sumptuous-chip-norwich-hat-trick-415230" rel="nofollow - https://www.balls.ie/football/watch-adam-idah-scores-sumptuous-chip-norwich-hat-trick-415230

Posted By: irishmufc
Date Posted: 05 Aug 2019 at 8:44pm
The third goal was fantastically taken despite the goalie needlessly coming out so far of his line. 

-------------
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.

Date Posted: 27 Aug 2019 at 5:37pm
Idah in line to make his senior Norwich debut tonight in the League Cup v Crawley according to the Indo.

Posted By: gmfc90
Date Posted: 27 Aug 2019 at 6:56pm
Confirmed starting for Norwich

-------------
Danger here, OH NO

Date Posted: 27 Aug 2019 at 7:12pm
Nice one

Posted By: Nialler
Date Posted: 27 Aug 2019 at 7:27pm
Connolly starting for Brighton too

Posted By: t_rAndy
Date Posted: 27 Aug 2019 at 7:27pm
Cool

Posted By: mully_85
Date Posted: 27 Aug 2019 at 7:44pm
any streams??? also for brighton match connolly starts...

Date Posted: 27 Aug 2019 at 9:07pm
Just had a good effort flash wide . Got a touch so went out for a corner

Posted By: rebelbrowser
Date Posted: 27 Aug 2019 at 9:28pm
looking at the text coverage on bbc he seems to be very involved. Looks like he is getting 90 mins too. Pity they are losing though!

Posted By: You Tell Me
Date Posted: 14 Sep 2019 at 4:34pm
on the bench for Norwich today. Two keepers on the bench which slightly increases his chances of making his debut. 

Posted By: rebelbrowser
Date Posted: 14 Sep 2019 at 5:28pm
Some debut to make if he gets on v Man City.

Date Posted: 14 Sep 2019 at 5:37pm
Same with Connolly last week

-------------
He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.

Posted By: Andrew00
Date Posted: 15 Dec 2019 at 4:02pm
Ur man Pukki for Norwich has a broken toe so we will see if Idah features soon.

If he doesn't then they clearly don't rate him there 

Posted By: Trap junior
Date Posted: 15 Dec 2019 at 4:12pm
Originally posted by Andrew00 Andrew00 wrote:

Hmm.. Idah know Ermm

-------------
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)

Date Posted: 15 Dec 2019 at 4:17pm
I wudnt say hes that far up the pecking order. Not sure who they have as back up to pukki.

Posted By: kevincronin2000
Date Posted: 15 Dec 2019 at 4:57pm
Could see him feature on the bench.

-------------
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.

Date Posted: 15 Dec 2019 at 5:23pm

Clearly yeah, sure what other reason could they have for not throwing an 18 year old with no experience of senior football into a Premier League game...

-------------
We're decent enough..

Posted By: 9fingers
Date Posted: 15 Dec 2019 at 5:27pm

LOLLOL

Posted By: King_Kenny
Date Posted: 15 Dec 2019 at 5:56pm

It’s actually his toenail. He was trying to get Xmas off!

Date Posted: 15 Dec 2019 at 6:23pm
He's still only 18 too.

Making the bench and providing cover would be at most the realistic option.

-------------
He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.

Posted By: pre Madonna
Date Posted: 15 Dec 2019 at 7:19pm
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

LOLLOL
LOL

-------------
Greed has won, big finance has won. Whatever small role elite clubs still play in the local communities from which they grew is dwarfed now by their position as global brands.

Date Posted: 15 Dec 2019 at 8:04pm
Adam Idah might appear on the bench but that's it. Drmic or Srbeny will get picked ahead of him.

-------------
The only way is up

Posted By: Denis Irwin
Date Posted: 15 Dec 2019 at 8:05pm

f**king hell you're some tulip LOL

-------------
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn

Date Posted: 15 Dec 2019 at 8:06pm
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

f**king hell you're some tulip LOL

WinkWink

Date Posted: 01 Jan 2020 at 7:20pm
Comes on for his premier league debut 

Posted By: aviva8
Date Posted: 01 Jan 2020 at 8:08pm
4 out of the 8 teenager strikers making there debuts in the premiership this season are irish. Brilliant to see here hoping they get even more game time and goals.on another note Kenny's kids on twitter brilliant at keeping up to date with news on irish players 

Posted By: PaddyDaCulchie
Date Posted: 01 Jan 2020 at 8:16pm
Originally posted by aviva8 aviva8 wrote:

4 out of the 8 teenager strikers making there debuts in the premiership this season are irish. Brilliant to see here hoping they get even more game time and goals.on another note Kenny's kids on twitter brilliant at keeping up to date with news on irish players 

Connolly, Parrot, Idah and whose 4th? Obafemi made his debut last year in 2018

Posted By: aviva8
Date Posted: 01 Jan 2020 at 8:20pm
Sorry meant to say 4 out of the 8 youngest strikers to play in the premiership this year are irish

Posted By: PaddyDaCulchie
Date Posted: 01 Jan 2020 at 8:38pm
Originally posted by aviva8 aviva8 wrote:

Sorry meant to say 4 out of the 8 youngest strikers to play in the premiership this year are irish

Is impressive regardless 

Date Posted: 03 Jan 2020 at 11:15pm
confirmed to start tomorrow 

Date Posted: 03 Jan 2020 at 11:20pm
Could start against united next week as well

Massive chance for him 

Date Posted: 04 Jan 2020 at 3:04pm
Scores after a minute or so.

Great burst of acceleration to get my the 2 center halves and a lovely finish too.

Super goal.

-------------
He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.

Date Posted: 04 Jan 2020 at 3:04pm
Go on ya boy ya 

Posted By: Howdo
Date Posted: 04 Jan 2020 at 3:05pm
Nice

Wow great news. Get a chance and take it. Brilliant

Posted By: Left foot
Took his f'ing time.

Date Posted: 04 Jan 2020 at 3:06pm
Get him in the squad for Slovakia.

Date Posted: 04 Jan 2020 at 3:10pm
any links to goal

Posted By: cildaratown
Date Posted: 04 Jan 2020 at 3:14pm
https://streamja.com/1396" rel="nofollow -  https://streamja.com/1396

Good goal 

Posted By: McG
Date Posted: 04 Jan 2020 at 3:15pm
wasn’t there initial concerns that this lad was slow?

-------------
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Posted By: cildaratown
Date Posted: 04 Jan 2020 at 3:17pm
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

wasn’t there initial concerns that this lad was slow?

Slow and the only reason he was good was because he was big for his age group. Think people were also concerned by his technical ability. Seems to be quieting the haters. 

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net