Eire 0-0 Denmark (if missing Eriksen)
Eire 1-1 Wales (If Bale missing)

If both play:

E  I RE   0 -  2 Denmark

E  I   R  E    1-2 Wales

''Gimme your prediction fool''

Image result for clubber lang pain

-------------
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)

Replies:
Posted By: pre Madonna
Date Posted: 09 Oct 2018 at 9:53pm
If both are missing I reckon 0-2 in both. If both are playing then we are looking at another potential mauling or two.

-------------
Greed has won, big finance has won. Whatever small role elite clubs still play in the local communities from which they grew is dwarfed now by their position as global brands.

Posted By: Gabrieléire
Date Posted: 09 Oct 2018 at 10:31pm
Lose 2-0 in both games I think. Hope I’m wrong. 

2 loses in these two games and I think we will be looking a new management team come the new year. No chance we are taking any points off the Danes away. 

Posted By: grannyrule
Date Posted: 09 Oct 2018 at 10:34pm
1-1 v Denmark... 0-0 v Wales

-------------
The only way is up

Posted By: TonyNotJack
Date Posted: 09 Oct 2018 at 10:48pm
Originally posted by Gabrieléire Gabrieléire wrote:

2 loses in these two games and I think we will be looking a new management team come the new year. No chance we are taking any points off the Danes away. 

MON basically said in the press conference that these matches are glorified friendlies and it would be farcical to get rid of him before the real matches start in March no matter how bad these go. So we're not allowed to sack him.

Posted By: manulike
Date Posted: 10 Oct 2018 at 12:27am
With no Eriksen:
Would love to see you guys beat the Danes 1-0, but think it might end 0-0

Signs are that Bale should at least play a part on Tuesday, but we may be missing Ramsey:
A hard fought 1-2
Perhaps 1-1 without Bale / Ramsey

Posted By: Claret Murph
Date Posted: 10 Oct 2018 at 7:01am
Not going to say anything for a change .

-------------
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .

Posted By: horsebox
Date Posted: 10 Oct 2018 at 7:30am
0-0 both games.

-------------
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to

Posted By: BrendanD88
Date Posted: 10 Oct 2018 at 7:48am
1-0 win v Denmark
1-1 v Wales

Posted By: DangerHere
Date Posted: 10 Oct 2018 at 9:00am

I'm actually gonna try to not even think about it...it's a long time since I have been this not excited about a trip to Lansdowne...last time I was so unenthused was Trap's last campaign

Posted By: GB 1HughJarse
Date Posted: 10 Oct 2018 at 9:02am
Originally posted by TonyNotJack TonyNotJack wrote:

Originally posted by Gabrieléire Gabrieléire wrote:

MON basically said in the press conference that these matches are glorified friendlies and it would be farcical to get rid of him before the real matches start in March no matter how bad these go. So we're not allowed to sack him.

Glorified friendlies.....FFS
Will someone please sit MON down and explain to him it’s a backdoor into the Euro’s.
I can see us finishing 3rd in the proper qualifying next year and MON saying “if only there was another way to qualify.”
https://goo.gl/images/g7dKhJ" rel="nofollow - https://goo.gl/images/g7dKhJ

Posted By: Maccatacca
Date Posted: 10 Oct 2018 at 10:54am
No chance of winning either game, but I just hope that whatever results we get stop Wales from winning the group. 

Posted By: lassassinblanc
Date Posted: 10 Oct 2018 at 11:00am
2-1- Have a sneaky feeling that without Eriksen we'll sneak a win over the Danes
1-1- We'll do our usual score early and then sit back and get a point

Posted By: FrankosHereNow
Date Posted: 10 Oct 2018 at 11:14am
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

1-0 win v Denmark
1-1 v Wales
Same as that for me.

-------------
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row

Posted By: RayHoughton
Date Posted: 10 Oct 2018 at 11:38am
Ireland 1 Denmark 2..........
Ireland 0  Wales    1 ........

Back to the studio!

-------------
George 'The Baggio brothers, of course, are not related' Hamilton

Posted By: evans1884
Date Posted: 10 Oct 2018 at 12:14pm
1-1 in both games

Posted By: Dr. Pat
Date Posted: 10 Oct 2018 at 12:15pm
Ireland 1:1 Denmark
Ireland 0: 1 Wales

-------------
Geremi has let Kilbane in here, cross comes out to Holland, 1:1!!

Date Posted: 10 Oct 2018 at 12:23pm
Ireland 0-2 Denmark 
Ireland 1-1 Wales.

Posted By: DangerHere
Date Posted: 10 Oct 2018 at 12:29pm
Originally posted by Weeblywee Weeblywee wrote:

A good hurricane tearing through the Aviva on Sat could help Ireland no end....they'll need something

kick it in the air and see where it lands? This is what we do anyway at least a swirling wind would make it more exciting

Date Posted: 10 Oct 2018 at 12:32pm

A good hurricane tearing through the Aviva on Sat could help Ireland no end....they'll need something

According to the BBC website who are normally good the hurricane stuff will be friday. Light winds on saturday with heavy rain during the day. Light rain for the match. 

Posted By: nvidic
Date Posted: 10 Oct 2018 at 12:33pm
Why are people so confident of a result against Wales when they tore us a new one last month?

Date Posted: 10 Oct 2018 at 12:36pm
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

Why are people so confident of a result against Wales when they tore us a new one last month?

We’d about 6 fit players for that game. 

Posted By: Sham157
Date Posted: 10 Oct 2018 at 12:37pm

gameday fast approaching, this is the period where the heart starts overruling the mind..and logic.

Date Posted: 10 Oct 2018 at 12:42pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

gameday fast approaching, this is the period where the heart starts overruling the mind..and logic.

This LOL

Posted By: Claret Murph
Date Posted: 10 Oct 2018 at 12:43pm
I have to say I am looking forward to both games .

Now what happens at the end of each will make me tip one way or the other , but still a football fan and always love going up to Dublin to see games  Thumbs Up

-------------
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .

Date Posted: 10 Oct 2018 at 12:44pm
Originally posted by Maccatacca Maccatacca wrote:

Do we even have six players?

-------------
Greed has won, big finance has won. Whatever small role elite clubs still play in the local communities from which they grew is dwarfed now by their position as global brands.

Posted By: Green rebel
Date Posted: 10 Oct 2018 at 12:57pm
what are the odds on 2 home wins?

Date Posted: 10 Oct 2018 at 12:57pm
1-3 v Denmark
1-2 v Wales

Enough to get the dynamic duo sacked? Probably not.

Posted By: SuperDave84
Date Posted: 10 Oct 2018 at 1:14pm
If we lose to Denmark and don't beat Wales, our relegation will be confirmed - we'd be on (max) 1, Wales would be on (min) 4 and Denmark on 6, and we'd have an inferior head to head against Wales.

There may be some merit in thinking of a change at that stage. Otherwise, if it isn't over, I'd prefer to keep them for November in Aarhus.

-------------

Posted By: drog addict
Date Posted: 10 Oct 2018 at 1:29pm
we are gonna loose these two games plus another defeat by the angries and then that will be the last we see of those two dzopes 

Posted By: Devrozex
Date Posted: 10 Oct 2018 at 1:36pm

Ireland 1 Denmark 1

Ireland 0 Wales 0

Posted By: SuperDave84
Date Posted: 10 Oct 2018 at 2:29pm
Scenarios involving two points or less in the October games:

Lose both: we are relegated
Lose to Denmark, draw with Wales: we are relegated
Draw with Denmark, lose to Wales: we then need Wales to beat Denmark and us to win in Denmark
Draw with both: we then need to win in Denmark and, if Wales draw with Denmark first, we would need to win by three in Denmark

If we win either game in October, then a win in Denmark will almost certainly be enough on its own (though that could depend on goal difference etc). If we get four points, a win in Denmark will definitely be enough. If we win both, a draw in Denmark will definitely be enough. There are far more possibilities where we get three or more points.

-------------

Posted By: Banjaxed
Date Posted: 10 Oct 2018 at 4:36pm

We had our regular goalkeeper and back 4. Hendrick, O'Dowda, Walters , Christie also. I don't see who would have made a difference really. 

I can't see another demolition but definitely don't see where a win will come from.

Date Posted: 10 Oct 2018 at 4:42pm
Don't think Denmark will beat us without Eriksen. He is Denmark. Likewise Bale with Wales. Take them out and then they are as ordinary as us.

-------------
The only way is up

Date Posted: 10 Oct 2018 at 4:43pm
Originally posted by Banjaxed Banjaxed wrote:

We had our regular goalkeeper and back 4. Hendrick, O'Dowda, Walters , Christie also. I don't see who would have made a difference really. 

I can't see another demolition but definitely don't see where a win will come from.

Not many are predicting a win, but we've actually got a few fit strikers and a first choice midfielder this time around. 

We've also got a few natural wingers, Cyrus Christie was on the right wing for the last game ffs.

It should help.

Date Posted: 10 Oct 2018 at 4:53pm

Not many are predicting a win, but we've actually got a few fit strikers and a first choice midfielder this time around. 

We've also got a few natural wingers, Cyrus Christie was on the right wing for the last game ffs.

It should help.

He didn't have to put Christy on the wing. I'm sure there will be an improvement, but as soon as the other team realise our rythm of play (none), they start pressing us. Players have been sent out on to the pitch  and left to their own devices. if we had a team of Colemans, Rices, etc their talent might get us through this non-tactic tactic. But we don't, so we panic and the ball is hit long. At that point team selection becomes irrelevant.

Posted By: Strazdas
Date Posted: 10 Oct 2018 at 7:27pm

It should help.

I could see us win either the Denmark or Wales game. People are talking as if the away team only has to turn up to collect a point or three points in both matches, but we have form for being completely written off and pulling out a big result against the odds.

Posted By: The O'Shea
Date Posted: 10 Oct 2018 at 8:04pm
I think we'll draw one and lose one.

-------------
We're decent enough..

Posted By: Stimpy
Date Posted: 11 Oct 2018 at 9:11am
Typical Boring hoofball
Ireland 1 - 1 Denmark
Ireland 1 - 1 Wales

Posted By: Zinedine Kilbane 110
Date Posted: 11 Oct 2018 at 9:44am
Originally posted by The O'Shea The O'Shea wrote:

I think we'll draw one and lose one.

That’s what I’m thinking too.

180 mins and we’ll only score one goal.

-------------

Posted By: colemanY2K
Date Posted: 11 Oct 2018 at 10:08am
Ireland 1 - 0 Denmark
Ireland 2 - 1 Wales

Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

-------------
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.

Posted By: Green rebel
Date Posted: 11 Oct 2018 at 10:25am
put 20 down on the same results last night,

Posted By: Jimmy Raggatip
Date Posted: 11 Oct 2018 at 12:46pm
two 1-1 draws unless Eriksen plays (1-2 defeat)

Posted By: Charlton's Child
Date Posted: 11 Oct 2018 at 12:56pm
Originally posted by Green rebel Green rebel wrote:

put 20 down on the same results last night,

What odds ???

Posted By: Gabrieléire
Date Posted: 11 Oct 2018 at 1:05pm
Originally posted by colemanY2K colemanY2K wrote:

Ireland 1 - 0 Denmark
Ireland 2 - 1 Wales

Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

I wish I had your confidence. 

Posted By: Icy Bread People
Date Posted: 11 Oct 2018 at 2:38pm
Originally posted by DangerHere DangerHere wrote:

kick it in the air and see where it lands? This is what we do anyway at least a swirling wind would make it more exciting

That's usually the extent of our tactics

Date Posted: 11 Oct 2018 at 8:10pm
Wales getting outclassed by Spain.

They really shouldn't be judging anything much by hammering us as we're horrendous.

Date Posted: 11 Oct 2018 at 8:17pm
Spain could, if they really wanted to, hit us for double figures.

-------------

Posted By: Scamper
Date Posted: 11 Oct 2018 at 8:27pm
Heart says 1-0 win on Sat and 1-1 on Tues.

Head says 1-0 loss on both nights.

-------------
====#Everywhere you play, We'll Follow====

Posted By: Green Devil
Date Posted: 11 Oct 2018 at 8:37pm

They really shouldn't be judging anything much by hammering us as we're horrendous.

Yet in turn, Spain would see us as a horrendous side also and to a lesser extent Wales.

It's irrelevant if Wales lose 6-0/7-0 tonight, they'll still fancy their chances beating us Saturday and with good reason.

-------------
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan

Date Posted: 11 Oct 2018 at 8:40pm
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

Yet in turn, Spain would see us as a horrendous side also and to a lesser extent Wales.

It's irrelevant if Wales lose 6-0/7-0 tonight, they'll still fancy their chances beating us Saturday and with good reason.

I'd pay no heed to this result against Spain. Sure how sh!te must we be if that's the case. You'll see a different Wales turn up in the Aviva, probably with added Bale.

Posted By: DUBLIN DOC
Date Posted: 11 Oct 2018 at 9:05pm

I'd pay no heed to this result against Spain. Sure how sh!te must we be if that's the case. You'll see a different Wales turn up in the Aviva, probably with added Bale.
Why do you even bother posting on here ye negative klutz, do you go to games or you just looking for bites by being a moaning coont all the time

-------------
When all is said and done there is nothing left to say or do

Date Posted: 11 Oct 2018 at 10:09pm
Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

Why do you even bother posting on here ye negative klutz, do you go to games or you just looking for bites by being a moaning coont all the time

Would you prefer I bury my head in the sand and pretend everything's alright? Should I pretend that the players are well drilled? Should I pretend that the team is playing to a game plan? Should I pretend that the players who are perfectly capable of stringing passes together at club level, suddenly can't at international level? Should we pretend that there will be a full house on Saturday, when everyone and their dog knows that the FAI has dumped thousands of free tickets on the school boy teams just to get bums on seats. Would you like that? Would that make you happy and positive?

Fook off. I'll post what I like. And there's a difference between negativity and criticism. Criticism that that the entire management and certain players rightly deserve. Get a grip.

Date Posted: 11 Oct 2018 at 10:22pm
Instead of trying to bury your head try to bury the baldy lad first might help with all that sh*t you spout on here, Tickets have been handed out to schoolboy teams on numerous occasions ya clown not just now,and it’s a great idea to try get the young lads interested in the games, I am starting to remember another couple of gobdaws who used to turn up on here only when internationals came around and spouting all the same shoite you are no matter how the team, players, management were doing, I think your post history is interesting, for got your passwords for your other profiles maybe ?

-------------

Posted By: Trap junior
Date Posted: 12 Oct 2018 at 12:05am
Eriksen and Bale out.  This changes things completely. Now we can aspire to draw both games in dull trench warfare.

-------------

Posted By: FatFreddyMax
Date Posted: 12 Oct 2018 at 12:13am
I'll be utterly shocked, if we left with more then 2 points over two games. Shocking stuff, the highlight being Arter returned.
Who knows, our best Premier League player, doherty might even get a jog for 30 mins or more if he's in luck!

Posted By: inlikeflynn
Date Posted: 12 Oct 2018 at 7:55am
Denmark’s odds are lengthening with PP. I’m not sure is that due to their player availability, but I’ll take hope wherever I can find it.

Date Posted: 12 Oct 2018 at 8:08am

Mod edit: have a week off. If you want to blatantly sl*g our players off find somewhere else in future. If you want to engage in debate and consructive cricism then your account will be active again next Saturday.

LOL  Missed what he said must have been bad if Sham suspended him

Posted By: Pipkin
Date Posted: 12 Oct 2018 at 8:10am
I’d say we will get a point from the 2 games but we’re impossible to predict at the moment, we could well get 4 points. What is abundantly clear is that we could get walloped in any of the next 4 games this year 

Date Posted: 12 Oct 2018 at 8:34am
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Eriksen and Bale out.  This changes things completely. Now we can aspire to draw both games in dull trench warfare.

Sure there was lads on here last year claiming Eriksen was bang average...

We won’t get battered but won’t score more than 1 goal.

-------------

Date Posted: 12 Oct 2018 at 9:39am
My prediction is there will be a lot of posters with egg on their faces after these 2 matches, OUR TEAM will not be found wanting Thumbs Up

-------------

Posted By: LO SCIENZIATO
Date Posted: 12 Oct 2018 at 9:54am
Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

My prediction is there will be a lot of posters with egg on their faces after these 2 matches, OUR TEAM will not be found wanting Thumbs Up

LOLLOL

Posted By: tonyjaa
Date Posted: 13 Oct 2018 at 11:33am
Ireland 1 0 Denmark

Posted By: bryanod
Date Posted: 13 Oct 2018 at 2:29pm
0-0 double is on

-------------
Men of genius achieve the most while they work the least - Da Vinci

Date Posted: 13 Oct 2018 at 2:32pm
Honestly, if there is not a good performance tonight then we have no hope going forward under MON. With Eriksen missing, there are no excuses.

-------------
The only way is up

Date Posted: 13 Oct 2018 at 2:51pm
What about going backwards? That is our most likely direction.

-------------

Posted By: Cabra Hoop
Date Posted: 13 Oct 2018 at 3:00pm
Don't think we'll lose tonight or tuesday. 4 points from the 2 games, with the win more likely against the principality.

-------------
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "

Posted By: Daragho
Date Posted: 13 Oct 2018 at 3:07pm
1-1 tonight.

0-0 Tuesday.

MO'N keeps his job, says things are improving, then makes a boll*x of the 'proper' Euro qualifiers.

Posted By: Het-field
Date Posted: 13 Oct 2018 at 3:09pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

But there is the alternative of always twirling, twirling, twirling towards freedom.

Posted By: Trap junior
Date Posted: 13 Oct 2018 at 3:16pm
I wish Bale and Eriksen played just to finish off MON's reign.  Now we will probably get a draw amd possibly beat the Welsh and these 2 lads will stumble on to next years qualifiers and completely make a bollox of qualification.  A new manager for 2019 will at least bring back somw optimism even of unfounded and a freah start. Going backwards under MONey and Moaney (nicking that!)LOL

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Oct 2018 at 3:16pm

Remains to be seen tbh but it depends on 'ifs'... If Brady, McCarthy & Coleman stay fit, if Hogan finds form for Villa and if Rice stays then who knows really...In any case, MON is not the man for us.

-------------
The only way is up

Posted By: Superunknown
Date Posted: 13 Oct 2018 at 3:24pm
Ireland 0-0 Denmark 

Ireland 0-1 Cymru 

Good luck for today, see you all on Tuesday.

Posted By: Pauldaly1984
Date Posted: 13 Oct 2018 at 3:26pm
fancy a win tonight and a draw Tuesday 

Date Posted: 13 Oct 2018 at 3:31pm
              Randolph
Doherty Clark Duffy Stevens
           Arter Williams
O'Dowda Hendrick McClean
              Robinson

Seeing as McClean and Hendrick are both nailed on to start, the above team is the absolute best we can put out.

Date Posted: 13 Oct 2018 at 3:53pm
Originally posted by Het-field Het-field wrote:

But there is the alternative of always twirling, twirling, twirling towards freedom.
LOL

-------------

Date Posted: 16 Oct 2018 at 9:47pm
Originally posted by Superunknown Superunknown wrote:

Ireland 0-0 Denmark 

Ireland 0-1 Cymru 

Good call

-------------

Posted By: Superunknown
Date Posted: 18 Oct 2018 at 10:59am
Originally posted by Zinedine Kilbane 110 Zinedine Kilbane 110 wrote:

Originally posted by Superunknown Superunknown wrote:

Ireland 0-0 Denmark 

Ireland 0-1 Cymru 

Good call

Think I'll predict a win for yous against the Danes next month haha. 

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net