Forum Description: Anything else going on
URL: https://forum.ybig.ie/forum_posts.asp?TID=56590
Printed Date: 27 Apr 2024 at 4:47pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: The Rocky Films Thread
Posted By: Trap junior
Subject: The Rocky Films Thread
Date Posted: 26 Sep 2018 at 11:20am
In Rocky 2 his eyesight is so bad he has to fight right handed from his usual southpaw. Yet in Rocky 3 onwards there is no mention of the bad eye and he continues to fight southpaw.

Stallone robbed a living.

-------------
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)

Replies:
Posted By: lassassinblanc
Date Posted: 26 Sep 2018 at 11:26am
Plus he can't actually box for crap, was watching Rocky II the other night how the ref doesn't stop the fight is beyond me, there is a good one minute were Apollo is just wailing into him and Rocky is not defending himself at all.

Any Ref in his right mind would TKO that. I know he mentions it to him when earlier in the fight after a similar round but I agree no consistency.

Great films though.

Looking forward to the new one

Date Posted: 26 Sep 2018 at 11:31am
I like the way the ref allows them to punch the head off someone who is kneeling down like Mr.T does to his opponents in Rocky 3. I alao like how the ref is ok with wrestling moves and throwing people around the ring.

Oh yes Creed 2 is out in November. Creeds son versus Drago's son who according to tabloid reports is being played by Roy Maurice Keane.

-------------

Date Posted: 26 Sep 2018 at 11:38am
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

I like the way the ref allows them to punch the head off someone who is kneeling down like Mr.T does to his opponents in Rocky 3. I alao like how the ref is ok with wrestling moves and throwing people around the ring.

Oh yes Creed 2 is out in November. Creeds son versus Drago's son who according to tabloid reports is being played by Roy Maurice Keane.

I'm hoping for a Rocky vs Drago rematch Street fight like Rocky V when the Apollos son and Drago's son are beating the crap out of each other.

both Creed Jr and Rocky is getting absolutely pummeled until the ghost of Apollo turns up to save and encourage them by signing Eye of the Tiger

Date Posted: 26 Sep 2018 at 11:54am
I really love rehashing these old films. Looking forwars to Turner and Hooch 2 coming out and Kindergarten Cop The Lost Child hitting the cinemas next year.

-------------

Date Posted: 26 Sep 2018 at 11:56am
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

I'm hoping for a Rocky vs Drago rematch Street fight like Rocky V when the Apollos son and Drago's son are beating the crap out of each other.

both Creed Jr and Rocky is getting absolutely pummeled until the ghost of Apollo turns up to save and encourage them by signing Eye of the Tiger

Hopefully Putin will make an appearancr in Creed 2 and realise his love of Russia is misguided and turns to Creed to help him end the current cold relations between Russia amd the west.

-------------

Date Posted: 26 Sep 2018 at 12:06pm

Hopefully Putin will make an appearancr in Creed 2 and realise his love of Russia is misguided and turns to Creed to help him end the current cold relations between Russia amd the west.

Well we all know that Rocky IV was responsible for the end of Soviet Union

Posted By: BrendanD88
Date Posted: 26 Sep 2018 at 12:27pm
Rocky was a horrible fighter up until Apollo took over from Mickey, serious question marks over Mickey’s training.

Date Posted: 26 Sep 2018 at 12:43pm
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

Rocky was a horrible fighter up until Apollo took over from Mickey, serious question marks over Mickey’s training.

He was a bit like MON in that he liked the old ways. Chasing chickens around the yard for speed which the Irosh team still do today.

-------------

Posted By: Paulie
Date Posted: 26 Sep 2018 at 12:51pm
I remember as a kid going to see Rocky IV in the Ambassador Cinema in Dublin. It got a standing ovation at the end

Also, an honorable mention has to go to the song lyric "is it east versus west or man against man".

Posted By: McG
Date Posted: 26 Sep 2018 at 1:00pm
Amazing Clap

After producers 
https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0005563" rel="nofollow - Irwin Winkler  and  https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0153590" rel="nofollow - Robert Chartoff  became interested in the script, they offered  https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000230" rel="nofollow - Sylvester Stallone  an unprecedented 350,000 dollars for the rights, but he refused to sell unless they agreed to allow him to star in the film (this despite the fact that he had only 106 dollars in the bank, no car and was trying to sell his dog because he couldn't afford to feed it). They agreed, but only on the condition that Stallone continue to work as a writer without a fee, and that he work as an actor for scale. After Winkler and Chartoff purchased the film, they took it to United Artists, who envisioned a budget of two million dollars, but that was on the basis of using an established star (they particularly wanted  https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000602" rel="nofollow - Robert Redford https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0641939" rel="nofollow - Ryan O'Neal https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000608" rel="nofollow - Burt Reynolds  or  https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001001" rel="nofollow - James Caan ). United Artists didn't want Stallone to star, and when Winkler and Chartoff told them that the only way they could get him to sell the screenplay was to agree to cast him, United Artists cut the budget to one million dollars, and had Chartoff and Winkler sign agreements that if the film went over budget, they would be personally liable. The final cost of the film was 1.1 million dollars. The 0.1 million dollars came after Chartoff and Winkler mortgaged their houses, so as to complete the project.

-------------
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Date Posted: 26 Sep 2018 at 1:06pm
Also, in Rocky Balboa Carl Weathers only agreed for his footage to be used if he could have a role in the film. This all being despite his character died in IV LOL

So Stallone and Co couldnt use original footage and had to simulate it or something like that 

-------------
AS YOU WERE McGx

Posted By: Denis Irwin
Date Posted: 26 Sep 2018 at 1:10pm
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Also, in Rocky Balboa Carl Weathers only agreed for his footage to be used if he could have a role in the film. This all being despite his character died in IV LOL

So Stallone and Co couldnt use original footage and had to simulate it or something like that 

LOL

Should have done a Dallas on it and made Rocky IV all a dream Clap

-------------
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn

Date Posted: 26 Sep 2018 at 1:15pm
Maybe it was Creed. But anyway, Carl Weathers is nuts. 

-------------
AS YOU WERE McGx

Date Posted: 26 Sep 2018 at 1:17pm
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

LOL

Should have done a Dallas on it and made Rocky IV all a dream Clap

I've always heard Carl Weathers was a bit of an arsehole this proves it. He supposedly nearly walked of set after Dolph Lundgren punched him too hard. think he almost quite Predator too as he was unhappy with the working conditions.

Posted By: pre Madonna
Date Posted: 26 Sep 2018 at 1:26pm
Dead
Originally posted by Paulie Paulie wrote:

I remember as a kid going to see Rocky IV in the Ambassador Cinema in Dublin. It got a standing ovation at the end

Also, an honorable mention has to go to the song lyric "is it east versus west or man against man".
f**king Jack ****s.

-------------
Greed has won, big finance has won. Whatever small role elite clubs still play in the local communities from which they grew is dwarfed now by their position as global brands.

Date Posted: 26 Sep 2018 at 1:45pm

Paulie is this you?

Image result for paulie rocky

-------------

Date Posted: 26 Sep 2018 at 1:45pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Dead

f**king Jack ****s.

That is the tack that they took on the 6:01 news that day alright.

Posted By: DUBLIN DOC
Date Posted: 26 Sep 2018 at 2:00pm

In Rocky 2 his eyesight is so bad he has to fight right handed from his usual southpaw. Yet in Rocky 3 onwards there is no mention of the bad eye and he continues to fight southpaw.

Stallone robbed a living.
Shocked, sacrilege, it just proved what a great champion he was overcoming his injuries LOL

-------------
When all is said and done there is nothing left to say or do

Posted By: DUBLIN DOC
Date Posted: 26 Sep 2018 at 2:01pm

This on pay for view LOL? Or is it pay per view a phrase I always get wrong LOL

-------------
When all is said and done there is nothing left to say or do

Posted By: Gary McKay
Date Posted: 26 Sep 2018 at 2:05pm
Absolute sh*te films.

Watched Rocky II last night, turned it off after he said Yo Adrian for the 300th time.

-------------
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex

Date Posted: 26 Sep 2018 at 2:06pm
Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

This on pay for view LOL? Or is it pay per view a phrase I always get wrong LOL

Paper View Tongue

-------------

Date Posted: 26 Sep 2018 at 2:22pm
Originally posted by Gary McKay Gary McKay wrote:

Absolute sh*te films.

Watched Rocky II last night, turned it off after he said Yo Adrian for the 300th time.

ShockedShocked

A masterpiece

-------------
AS YOU WERE McGx

Date Posted: 26 Sep 2018 at 2:31pm

Paulie is this you?

Image result for paulie rocky

After 15 pints and a kebab, yes.

Posted By: Claret Murph
Date Posted: 26 Sep 2018 at 2:36pm
Never saw any on the Rocky films for some reason and I mean EVER .

-------------
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .

Posted By: Devrozex
Date Posted: 26 Sep 2018 at 2:39pm

Absolute sh*te films.

So you only got six minutes in?

Date Posted: 26 Sep 2018 at 8:04pm
Rocky 3 on at 9pm.  Tune in for plot holes.

-------------

Date Posted: 26 Sep 2018 at 8:08pm
i love the orchestras version of "gonna fly now" in III 

When Mick tells them to shaddap

-------------
AS YOU WERE McGx

Date Posted: 26 Sep 2018 at 8:18pm

i love the orchestras version of "gonna fly now" in III 

When Mick tells them to shaddap

Mickey sounds like Popeye. 

I love him ion Rocky 2. '' Its over Rock!!''

Rocky 3 is where it starts getting cheesy.  Imagine he won an oscar for Rocky 1! Then it descends into cheese on toast.

-------------

Date Posted: 26 Sep 2018 at 8:29pm
In Rocky 3 Paulie starts a fist fight with Rocky because he is jealous of his fame and how he hasn't offered him a job as some sort of payback/reward.  Then Rocky offers him a job and the fight ends.  Yet in Rocky 2 he asks Paulie to work in his corner for the fightErmm

-------------

Date Posted: 26 Sep 2018 at 8:30pm
Never a fan of Paulie. Talk about a bitter, twisted, no good waster.

-------------
AS YOU WERE McGx

Date Posted: 26 Sep 2018 at 8:31pm
Plus, wasnt Paulie somewhat responsible for Rockys bankruptcy? LOL

-------------
AS YOU WERE McGx

Posted By: Lenny82
Date Posted: 26 Sep 2018 at 8:38pm

Yeah, but he's family.

Date Posted: 26 Sep 2018 at 8:40pm

Correct he trusted a dodgy accountant who robbed them.  Paulie was a waster who lived off Rocky.  In Rocky 3 he teaches the kid about horse betting.  A bad man with questionable morals.

-------------

Date Posted: 26 Sep 2018 at 8:57pm
Useless Rocky fact; his real name was Robert Balboa.

-------------
AS YOU WERE McGx

Date Posted: 26 Sep 2018 at 9:13pm

Useless Rocky fact; his real name was Robert Balboa.

Robbie Balboa?LOL

-------------

Date Posted: 26 Sep 2018 at 9:15pm
Just watching Rocky 3 now and he has bulked up considerably from Rocky 2 leaving me to beleieve he rather than Drago may have participated in anabolic drug experiments.

-------------

Date Posted: 26 Sep 2018 at 9:16pm
I wouldnt mind stumbling across that rolex paulie just kicked away. what a ****.

-------------
AS YOU WERE McGx

Date Posted: 26 Sep 2018 at 9:47pm

I wouldnt mind stumbling across that rolex paulie just kicked away. what a ****.

You could say he's a time wasterWink

-------------

Posted By: Newryrep
Date Posted: 26 Sep 2018 at 10:01pm
are they not all sh*t ?

-------------
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941

Date Posted: 26 Sep 2018 at 10:04pm
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

are they not all sh*t ?

No.

-------------
AS YOU WERE McGx

Posted By: Newryrep
Date Posted: 26 Sep 2018 at 10:27pm

Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

are they not all sh*t ?

No.

your opinion is invalid ever since you said Geena Davis and Julia Roberts were dogs Smile*

*it may have been invalid before that but I only just realised Big smile

-------------
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941

Date Posted: 26 Sep 2018 at 10:50pm
Clubber Lang reminds me of Roy Keane.  

How come Clubber didn't have another rematch with Balboa considering he hammered him in the 1st fight.  Rocky won the 2nd so it should have gone to a best of 3 type fight scenario. 

-------------

Posted By: mike74
Date Posted: 26 Sep 2018 at 10:52pm
Rocky and Rocky Balboa are good movies..
Then in descending order.. 
Rocky II
Rocky IV
Rocky V
Rock III
Creed

Posted By: Bo Jackson
Date Posted: 26 Sep 2018 at 10:53pm
Rocky IV is a true masterpiece. The soundtrack is flawless! 

"You cut him! You hurt him! You see? You see? 
He's not a machine!  He's A Man!"

-------------
You don't know Bo?

2018 YBIG Fantasy Football Champ!

Date Posted: 26 Sep 2018 at 10:58pm
Originally posted by Bo Jackson Bo Jackson wrote:

Rocky IV is a true masterpiece. The soundtrack is flawless! 

"You cut him! You hurt him! You see? You see? 
He's not a machine!  He's A Man!"

Agreed.  Rocky with his natural training methods and the Soviet doping to the nines with Comrade Bigmouth speaking for him.

Question:  If Mrs. Drago said to Mrs. Creed ''they are athletes not soldiers'' then why was Drago wearing a Soviet Army uniform at the press conferences?LOLEmbarrassed

-------------

Date Posted: 26 Sep 2018 at 11:05pm
Originally posted by mike74 mike74 wrote:

Rocky and Rocky Balboa are good movies..
Then in descending order.. 
Rocky II
Rocky IV
Rocky V
Rock III
Creed

Rocky IV
Rocky III
Rocky
Rocky II
Rocky V
I refuse to rank the rest

-------------

Date Posted: 26 Sep 2018 at 11:05pm
I always felt Rocky V got a raw deal. Thought it was excellent. The street fighting climax was superb. A classic tale of betrayal and riches to rags for the Balboas.

-------------
AS YOU WERE McGx

Date Posted: 26 Sep 2018 at 11:10pm

I always felt Rocky V got a raw deal. Thought it was excellent. The street fighting climax was superb. A classic tale of betrayal and riches to rags for the Balboas.

The Don King rip off was a bit cheesy plus his sudden desire to go back to rocky 2 type surroundings.  Compared to the new releases it looks like an Oscar winning film.

-------------

Date Posted: 26 Sep 2018 at 11:13pm

The Don King rip off was a bit cheesy plus his sudden desire to go back to rocky 2 type surroundings.  Compared to the new releases it looks like an Oscar winning film.

Forgot the don king rip off LOL

Rocky has irreversible brain damage after fighting Drago. How did that go away for VI? 

-------------
AS YOU WERE McGx

Date Posted: 26 Sep 2018 at 11:27pm

Rocky has irreversible brain damage after fighting Drago. How did that go away for VI? 

He forgot LOL  He fought with brain damage and a blind eye and still fought southpaw style even though he couldn't with the eye. Hero.

-------------

Date Posted: 27 Sep 2018 at 8:09am

Think Stone explained that in a press conference when doing Rocky Balboa, he said something like

"Well Yo you know, advances in doctors and science would have seen that he only had very bad concussion after that fight, he never gets a 2nd opinion about the brain damage "

Date Posted: 27 Sep 2018 at 9:11am
Rumours that there is going to be a prequel to the original Rocky. Set in the 60s and how a young Robert Balboa met Mighty Mick and started his foray into boxing.

Stallone is apparently insistent on playing the lead role.  

-------------
AS YOU WERE McGx

Date Posted: 27 Sep 2018 at 9:13am

Rumours that there is going to be a prequel to the original Rocky. Set in the 60s and how a young Robert Balboa met Mighty Mick and started his foray into boxing.

Did he not meet him in Rocky 1 ConfusedConfusedConfused

Posted By: Gary McKay
Date Posted: 27 Sep 2018 at 9:25am
Truly horrendous films, horrific.

I ran up the Rocky steps in Philly though LOL

-------------
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex

Date Posted: 27 Sep 2018 at 9:37am

That’s the part of the post you take issue with?

-------------
AS YOU WERE McGx

Date Posted: 27 Sep 2018 at 9:38am

Truly horrendous films, horrific.

I ran up the Rocky steps in Philly though LOL

And bet there are photos to prove it. Tut tut. Mockery and mimicry.

-------------
AS YOU WERE McGx

Posted By: rossieman
Date Posted: 27 Sep 2018 at 9:55am

LOL

Date Posted: 27 Sep 2018 at 10:05am
Originally posted by rossieman rossieman wrote:

LOL

Of course the whole thing is ridiculous

Posted By: fr larry duff
Date Posted: 27 Sep 2018 at 10:33am
I always thought rocky v was a good rocky movie up until the ridiculous street fight. Should have just had rocky come out of retirement to spank Tommy Gunn 

Date Posted: 27 Sep 2018 at 12:19pm

-------------

Posted By: RayHoughton
Date Posted: 27 Sep 2018 at 12:22pm
Creed 2 looks greatt

-------------
George 'The Baggio brothers, of course, are not related' Hamilton

Date Posted: 27 Sep 2018 at 12:23pm

Written by John Sullivan it will be called Rocky and Chips

-------------

Date Posted: 27 Sep 2018 at 1:49pm
Rocky IV on ITV4 at 9. Everybody watch it. Greatest movie of all time.

-------------
AS YOU WERE McGx

Posted By: RayHoughton
Date Posted: 27 Sep 2018 at 2:51pm

"If he dies, he dies!"- there goes your boxing license matey!

-------------
George 'The Baggio brothers, of course, are not related' Hamilton

Date Posted: 27 Sep 2018 at 2:58pm
Are ITV just repeating the Rocky movies each week until the new film comes out?

pretty sure Rocky 1-5 was on ITV2/3 last week LOL

Not complaining great flicks

Date Posted: 27 Sep 2018 at 3:00pm
Originally posted by RayHoughton RayHoughton wrote:

I don't think he actually had one.

the fight with Apollo was an exhibition fight and then Rocky was stripped of his licence I believe when he agreed to fight him in Russia

Posted By: BrendanD88
Date Posted: 27 Sep 2018 at 4:04pm

the fight with Apollo was an exhibition fight and then Rocky was stripped of his licence I believe when he agreed to fight him in Russia

Wasn’t the fight with Apollo Drago’s first professional fight?

Impressive performance nonetheless.

Date Posted: 27 Sep 2018 at 6:53pm

No Drago didn’t have a licence. It was purely an exhibition fight. 

Here’s one for all you Rocky enthusiasts who want to learn what came of Drago. Well according to Stallone he got hooked on booze and steroids before taking his own life.

-------------
AS YOU WERE McGx

Date Posted: 27 Sep 2018 at 6:54pm
Can anyone explain why Drago wears a Soviet Army uniform?LOL
And why is there some politian speaking for him all the time?

-------------

Date Posted: 27 Sep 2018 at 6:56pm

Here’s one for all you Rocky enthusiasts who want to learn what came of Drago. Well according to Stallone he got hooked on booze and steroids before taking his own life.

But Drago is back in Creed 2 

Date Posted: 27 Sep 2018 at 7:01pm

Is he?  Ah sure that wouldn't surprise me.  Sure Apollo wanted to star in the new film and he died in Rocky 4 in 1985.

Or Stallone now aged 72 wanting to play the role of his teenage self.

-------------

Date Posted: 27 Sep 2018 at 7:07pm

He’s back as a Universal Soldier 

-------------
AS YOU WERE McGx

Date Posted: 27 Sep 2018 at 7:28pm

From Rockypedia (Yes that exists)

Drag is also an infantry Captain in the Soviet Army and was a recipient of the Hero of the Soviet Union award. 

Date Posted: 27 Sep 2018 at 7:30pm
Coming, 2019. Rocky: A Prequel. Sly Stallone's iconic character takes on his toughest opponent ever, the elementary school speech therapist

-------------
AS YOU WERE McGx

Date Posted: 27 Sep 2018 at 7:41pm

Coming, 2019. Rocky: A Prequel. Sly Stallone's iconic character takes on his toughest opponent ever, the elementary school speech therapist

LOLLOL

Date Posted: 27 Sep 2018 at 7:51pm

LOL

Pre Madonna?

-------------

Posted By: pre Madonna
Date Posted: 27 Sep 2018 at 7:56pm

LOL

Pre Madonna?
Yes?

-------------
Greed has won, big finance has won. Whatever small role elite clubs still play in the local communities from which they grew is dwarfed now by their position as global brands.

Date Posted: 27 Sep 2018 at 7:57pm

From Rockypedia (Yes that exists)

Drag is also an infantry Captain in the Soviet Army and was a recipient of the Hero of the Soviet Union award. 

What a load of baloney!  And why would you turn up to press conferences wearing it for a boxing match?Confused

Chris Waddle used to work in a sausage factory but disn't do England press conferences wearing a butchers outfit.

Drago is the biggest pantomime villain since Sergeant Slaughter even though he predates Slaughter.

-------------

Date Posted: 27 Sep 2018 at 8:00pm
It's a little known yet widely known fact that Sly Stallone was married to Ivan Drago's missus.  No wonder he wanted to kill Rocky.

-------------

Date Posted: 27 Sep 2018 at 8:03pm
Brigitte would get it good for all of my 11 seconds 

-------------
AS YOU WERE McGx

Date Posted: 27 Sep 2018 at 8:09pm

Brigitte would get it good for all of my 11 seconds 

She's not looking great these days though

Related image

-------------

Date Posted: 27 Sep 2018 at 8:16pm
popped out a chiseler in her 50s. Some going.

-------------
AS YOU WERE McGx

Date Posted: 27 Sep 2018 at 8:18pm

popped out a chiseler in her 50s. Some going.

Didn't even think that was possible.  Probably those performance enhancing drugs from her Soviet swimming days.

She was 22 in Rocky IV

-------------

Date Posted: 27 Sep 2018 at 9:18pm
I always forget about the robot LOL

Date Posted: 27 Sep 2018 at 9:46pm
''Russians INVADE US sports' was the headline on some sports magazine in Rocky IV

Rocky could be guilty of stoking up anti Russian feeling and making them out to be the aggressors and evil side.

Rocky's gaff changes from rocky III to IV to V even though itssupposed to be the same gaff

-------------

Date Posted: 27 Sep 2018 at 9:51pm
How did Adrian not know? I mean there was a presser. These things take planning and can’t just happen at drop of a hat.

I think I’m being too critical of this masterpiece however.

-------------
AS YOU WERE McGx

Date Posted: 27 Sep 2018 at 9:59pm

How did Adrian not know? I mean there was a presser. These things take planning and can’t just happen at drop of a hat.

I think I’m being too critical of this masterpiece however.

Paulie didn't know and he was sitting beside Rocky at the press conference and is part of his corner teamConfusedConfusedConfused

-------------

Date Posted: 27 Sep 2018 at 10:01pm
The soundtrack is peak 80s

-------------
AS YOU WERE McGx

Date Posted: 27 Sep 2018 at 10:28pm
Bit of a fire hazard that Drago portrait with sparks flying everywhere around the flammable material

-------------

Date Posted: 27 Sep 2018 at 10:32pm
Some tapestry alright.

Not sure I can call the winner here.

-------------
AS YOU WERE McGx

Date Posted: 27 Sep 2018 at 10:35pm

Some tapestry alright.

WADA not on Drago's case yet?  How come Rocky can take the super human shots to the head that Creed couldn't?

-------------

Date Posted: 27 Sep 2018 at 10:44pm
I'm not sure Goebbels could have scripted such pro nationalistic propaganda as Rocky IV

-------------

Date Posted: 27 Sep 2018 at 10:49pm

Some tapestry alright.

WADA not on Drago's case yet?  How come Rocky can take the super human shots to the head that Creed couldn't?

Creed was soft man.

Rocky is a piece of iron!

I actually just noticed Dragos steroid injections LOL

-------------
AS YOU WERE McGx

Date Posted: 28 Sep 2018 at 8:23am
Rocky V on tonight then it starts again on Saturday with Rocky i 

-------------
AS YOU WERE McGx

Date Posted: 28 Sep 2018 at 8:25am
George Washington Duke aka Tommy Gunn's manager took over as Declan Rice's agent in the summer there

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Sep 2018 at 8:32am
[TUBE] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QC1z8KExoME%5b" rel="nofollow - www.youtube.com/watch?v=QC1z8KExoME[ /TUBE]

-------------
AS YOU WERE McGx

Date Posted: 05 Dec 2018 at 1:36pm
He fights Apollo in Philadelphia in I. Well f**king tell me this then, why is there an LAPD cop in the corridor?

-------------
AS YOU WERE McGx

Date Posted: 05 Dec 2018 at 1:59pm

He fights Apollo in Philadelphia in I. Well f**king tell me this then, why is there an LAPD cop in the corridor?

Because he is the California version of John McClane and he is in the wrong place at the wrong time

-------------

Date Posted: 05 Dec 2018 at 2:32pm
Maybe an LAPD cop decided to drive to Philly to watch the fight

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net