URL: https://forum.ybig.ie/forum_posts.asp?TID=56480
Printed Date: 25 Apr 2024 at 11:24am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Liam Miller Memorial Match- Tues 25th Sep
Posted By: Healy52003
Subject: Liam Miller Memorial Match- Tues 25th Sep
Date Posted: 06 Aug 2018 at 2:54pm
going to start a dedicated thread on the match itself 

http://www.punditarena.com/football/ccunningham/liam-miller-tribute-format/" rel="nofollow - http://www.punditarena.com/football/ccunningham/liam-miller-tribute-format/

the first soccer game to be played in the new GAA owened Pairc Ui Chaoimh in Cork. Kick off is at 3pm on Tues 25th Sep. Unusual day and time for the game given its a weekday and lots of people will be in work/school. going to try and go myself, booked the day off work and will prob get the bus down to Cork. 

Match tickets will go on sale on Tickets.ie on Monday, 13th August at 10am.

There will be a number of ticket options available. Ticket prices will range from €10 (Terrace Concession) to €90 (Premium Level).  Full details of the full range of options available are below.

Those who have already purchased tickets for the event will be issued with a replacement ticket, located in the Páirc Uí Chaoimh South Stand. Instructions will be issued directly in due course by Ticketmaster.ie to customers on how to swap these tickets.

The move in venue has greatly increased our capacity and now, coupled with a range of pricing, it should help to maximise the attendance at the game and allow the Cork and Irish sporting public to honour Liam’s wonderful sporting career.

Accordingly, we have a range of ticket prices available within the stadium, as follows:

• Terrace – Concession* €10
  • Terrace  – €20
  • North Stand – Concession* €25
  • South and North Stand  – €40 to €50
  • Premium Level – €90

Replies:
Posted By: 9fingers
Date Posted: 09 Aug 2018 at 10:25am
Match squads. 

Roy Keane
Ryan Giggs
Nicky Butt
Ronny Johnsen
Paul Scholes
Denis Irwin
David May
Louis Saha
Rio Ferdinand
Quinton Fortune
Andy Cole
Michael Clegg
Mikael Silvestre
Kevin Pilkington
Dion Dublin
Roy Carroll
Gary Neville
Alan Smith

Celtic/Ireland squad

David Forde (GK)
Stephen Carr
Kevin Kilbane
Richard Dunne
Kenny Cunningham
Keith Andrews
Kevin Doyle
Stephen McPhail
Andy Reid
Robbie Keane
Damien Duff
Lee Carsley
Colin Healy
Shaun Maloney
Paul Lambert
John Hartson
Neil Lennon
Stylian Petrov
Shane Supple (GK)

Date Posted: 09 Aug 2018 at 12:12pm
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

Match squads. 

Roy Keane
Ryan Giggs
Nicky Butt
Ronny Johnsen
Paul Scholes
Denis Irwin
David May
Louis Saha
Rio Ferdinand
Quinton Fortune
Andy Cole
Michael Clegg
Mikael Silvestre
Kevin Pilkington
Dion Dublin
Roy Carroll
Gary Neville
Alan Smith

Celtic/Ireland squad

David Forde (GK)
Stephen Carr
Kevin Kilbane
Richard Dunne
Kenny Cunningham
Keith Andrews
Kevin Doyle
Stephen McPhail
Andy Reid
Robbie Keane
Damien Duff
Lee Carsley
Colin Healy
Shaun Maloney
Paul Lambert
John Hartson
Neil Lennon
Stylian Petrov
Shane Supple (GK)

Great lineups and be a good nostalgia trip. Never saw any of these players before hopefully I can go 

Travelmaster are doing buses to the game and back from various locations 
https://travelmaster.ie/product/bus-to-liam-miller-tribute-match-pairc-ui-chaoimh/" rel="nofollow - https://travelmaster.ie/product/bus-to-liam-miller-tribute-match-pairc-ui-chaoimh/

Posted By: ShamtheRam
Date Posted: 13 Aug 2018 at 9:38am
Seems like the website has crashed already and its not even 10am

-------------
YBIG NPF founder and CEO

Posted By: DUBLIN DOC
Date Posted: 13 Aug 2018 at 9:48am
Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

Seems like the website has crashed already and its not even 10am
Tickets for sale ?

-------------
When all is said and done there is nothing left to say or do

Date Posted: 13 Aug 2018 at 9:55am
Yeah bloody joke 

Posted By: kearney304
Date Posted: 13 Aug 2018 at 10:03am
Can't even get in 

Posted By: ringerbell
Date Posted: 13 Aug 2018 at 10:40am
Tickets.ie just doesnt have the setup to meet this kind of demand it seems site been down since before 10am

-------------
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4

Posted By: The White Cafu
Date Posted: 13 Aug 2018 at 10:54am
Surprising as that website has survived games I'd imagine would have much more demand than this, must be much much higher demand than they were expecting 

Date Posted: 13 Aug 2018 at 10:57am
Originally posted by The White Cafu The White Cafu wrote:

Surprising as that website has survived games I'd imagine would have much more demand than this, must be much much higher demand than they were expecting 

Its crashed in the past for dublin gaa games too. Its up and working again now just bought 1 of the €20 terrace tickets using this link 

https://t.co/DbKUBIBlld?amp=1" rel="nofollow - https://t.co/DbKUBIBlld?amp=1

-------------
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4

Posted By: Gigibongi33
Date Posted: 13 Aug 2018 at 12:53pm
Took me a good while to get in and get one. Just checked there . Only terrace tickets left now

Date Posted: 13 Aug 2018 at 1:34pm
25000 tickets sold by lunchtime today vast majority of tickets left are for the terrace. Great to see the level of support for rhe event

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Aug 2018 at 2:00pm
Got a €50 ticket for the Upper South Stand

Reckon a lot of people bought tickets just to support the cause and possibly won't go to the game itself. It's is on a working day and at 3pm but plenty of time to take half day/ day off if possible for people. Looking forward to it never saw any of the players play (obv they won't be what they once were) 

Posted By: greenforever
Date Posted: 13 Aug 2018 at 2:44pm
Originally posted by Healy52003 Healy52003 wrote:

Got a €50 ticket for the Upper South Stand

Reckon a lot of people bought tickets just to support the cause and possibly won't go to the game itself. It's is on a working day and at 3pm but plenty of time to take half day/ day off if possible for people. Looking forward to it never saw any of the players play (obv they won't be what they once were) 

I doubt if many people will have spent that long trying to get tickets of they were not intending going. 

-------------
I know nothing :-)

Posted By: Roberto Baggio
Date Posted: 13 Aug 2018 at 3:11pm
Fair f**ks, selling more tickets that I imagined they would

Date Posted: 13 Aug 2018 at 8:44pm
38000 tickets sold for this now. 

Did anyone else not receive their eticket from tickets.ie yet. I bought ticket this morning when the site was still sown fir some and received a confirmation email but the email with the ticket attached still hasn't arrived

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Aug 2018 at 8:59pm
Originally posted by ringerbell ringerbell wrote:

Did anyone else not receive their eticket from tickets.ie yet. I bought ticket this morning when the site was still sown fir some and received a confirmation email but the email with the ticket attached still hasn't arrived

My email said ticket will be sent via email within 48 hours

Posted By: Gabrieléire
Date Posted: 13 Aug 2018 at 9:18pm
bought a ticket today, don’t know if I’m defo going to go yet. Money for a great cause anyway. 

Date Posted: 13 Aug 2018 at 9:50pm
Originally posted by Gigibongi33 Gigibongi33 wrote:

Yeah i got the same email but know ones who bought later in the day and got ticket straight away. No panic just wondering if others were in same position 

-------------

Date Posted: 14 Aug 2018 at 8:16am
Should be a great occasion here in Cork and great to see so many lads buy tickets. Roy, Micheal and the organisers have done a great job and the list of lads coming is a credit to Liam and the impact he made on people. Will be a proper good emotional night. Would love if the music started with the Fields Of Athenry and then the music cut out and all 45K started singing or something. Be great if it was a special atmosphere also. 

Date Posted: 14 Aug 2018 at 10:53am
Originally posted by kearney304 kearney304 wrote:

Would love if the music started with the Fields Of Athenry and then the music cut out and all 45K started singing or something. Be great if it was a special atmosphere also. 
I don't think I want to go anymore.... 

-------------
YBIG NPF founder and CEO

Posted By: kevincronin2000
Date Posted: 14 Aug 2018 at 1:18pm
Liam Miller game now a 45k sell out.
Its the first game to sell out at the new pairc ui caoimh.
It will be the highest attended soccer match ever in the city.

-------------
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.

Posted By: BigStrongMan
Date Posted: 14 Aug 2018 at 1:21pm
Brilliant Clap

-------------
PM me for all forum moderation queries.

Posted By: pre Madonna
Date Posted: 14 Aug 2018 at 2:10pm
Clap

Edit; Where did TJ's post go?

-------------
Greed has won, big finance has won. Whatever small role elite clubs still play in the local communities from which they grew is dwarfed now by their position as global brands.

Posted By: Trap junior
Date Posted: 14 Aug 2018 at 2:25pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Clap

Edit; Where did TJ's post go?

My posts have a tendency to disappear alright. You have more freedom of expression in North Korea than here.

-------------
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)

Posted By: Sham157
Date Posted: 14 Aug 2018 at 2:47pm
There was another thread for GAA bashing over the debacle of venue and how the GAA handled all of this. This thread is for the positive stuff around this game. And yes your crap pictures of buses etc and attention seeking elsewhere dont just disappear, they are deleted, some by me and some by others, whether you care to believe that or not is your own perogative. I dont particulalrly care. Other relevant stuff you post is left very much alone. 

Now in the spirit of the thread, great to see this is sold out. I know some people will have bought a ticket to support the cause but I hope that as many as possible will turn up on the day. 

Date Posted: 14 Aug 2018 at 3:41pm
Would it be possible to organise something where those that have bought tickets without the intention of travelling could pass them on to kids or something? Probably be a nightmare logistically but would be great for everyone.

-------------
Greed has won, big finance has won. Whatever small role elite clubs still play in the local communities from which they grew is dwarfed now by their position as global brands.

Posted By: irish_major
Date Posted: 14 Aug 2018 at 3:52pm
Is there a gofundme you can donate to? Was going to buy a ticket to support but couldn't have gone so left it go as didn't want to be taking a genuine ticket from someone. 
Fantastic cause and fantastic how well it has been supported 

-------------
Here we go again

Date Posted: 14 Aug 2018 at 4:44pm
I'm looking  for two OAP north stand tickets for my mother and her friend so if anyone has two spare OAP/Student tickets pm me. Thanks. 

-------------

Date Posted: 14 Aug 2018 at 4:45pm
Are they actually going to line out the pitch in soccer dimensions or are they just going to use the original pitch and the players will just have to run longer 

Date Posted: 14 Aug 2018 at 5:12pm

Are they actually going to line out the pitch in soccer dimensions or are they just going to use the original pitch and the players will just have to run longer 
Play 15 a side.

-------------

Date Posted: 14 Aug 2018 at 5:20pm

they will compensate that by only playing 35 minutes a side. 

-------------

Date Posted: 14 Aug 2018 at 5:24pm
And they will have to wear tighter fitting shorts

-------------

Date Posted: 14 Aug 2018 at 5:24pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

And they will have to wear tighter fitting shorts
And only use energy to barge the subs when they come on.

-------------

Date Posted: 14 Aug 2018 at 5:29pm
Lads there is a very very strong  organizing match committee for this game, id expect it to be very well organised, I know there was a hiccup with tickets.ie but would expect it to be well run with the likes of Roy Keane on the committee too.  

-------------

Date Posted: 14 Aug 2018 at 5:33pm
I'm going to beat TJ to the punch and ask how is the word 'committee' being pronounced.

-------------

Date Posted: 14 Aug 2018 at 5:36pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

I'm going to beat TJ to the punch and ask how is the word 'committee' being pronounced.

Com-it-teeee

-------------

Posted By: corkery
Date Posted: 14 Aug 2018 at 6:09pm

Should be a great occasion here in Cork and great to see so many lads buy tickets. Roy, Micheal and the organisers have done a great job and the list of lads coming is a credit to Liam and the impact he made on people. Will be a proper good emotional night. Would love if the music started with the Fields Of Athenry and then the music cut out and all 45K started singing or something. Be great if it was a special atmosphere also. 
NO!

-------------
'The younger generation as in 17 -25 are certainly gayer than their predecessors. I think they may cause the extinction of the human race with their activities.'- Baldrick

Date Posted: 16 Aug 2018 at 12:34am
Hope they have a nice programme made for this and give information on what the players are doing now. Obv we knw some are pundits and coaches. Be interesting 

Alex Ferguson was actually suppose to manage the Man Utd selection but sadly can't due to his health issues

Date Posted: 22 Aug 2018 at 11:09am

Yeah i got the same email but know ones who bought later in the day and got ticket straight away. No panic just wondering if others were in same position 

Did you get your email ticket?  I didn't but just dropped them a quick email there and they sent it through. 

Date Posted: 22 Aug 2018 at 12:40pm

Did you get your email ticket?  I didn't but just dropped them a quick email there and they sent it through. 

Yeah i got it next morning along with an email apologising for delay.

-------------

Date Posted: 30 Aug 2018 at 12:05am
can’t make it now unfortunately. Free ticket for anyone looking. 

Date Posted: 02 Sep 2018 at 12:09pm
I'm surprised some old Irish players aren't in the squad like John O Shea, Daryl Murphy, Shay Given 

Possibly club tied 

Posted By: JPOD2000
Date Posted: 03 Sep 2018 at 11:46am
Any tickets around for this? Wouldn’t mind going and I know a lot of people bought tickets to support but have no intention of going which is understandable. Wouldn’t mind two or three in a row 

Date Posted: 03 Sep 2018 at 2:30pm
Originally posted by JPOD2000 JPOD2000 wrote:

Any tickets around for this? Wouldn’t mind going and I know a lot of people bought tickets to support but have no intention of going which is understandable. Wouldn’t mind two or three in a row 

I’ve one for the terrace. Private message me your address and I’ll post ya it. Had to drop out due to work. Free of course. 

Posted By: Johnny Felt
Date Posted: 13 Sep 2018 at 9:00pm
I have two tickets for the Liam Miller testimonial.
Bought for good cause.
Will email pdf
Blackrock end 4 row:GA3 seats 40 and 41.
John

Date Posted: 13 Sep 2018 at 11:10pm
Originally posted by Johnny Felt Johnny Felt wrote:

I have two tickets for the Liam Miller testimonial.
Bought for good cause.
Will email pdf
Blackrock end 4 row:GA3 seats 40 and 41.
John
Is the blackrock end not terracing? 

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Sep 2018 at 11:14pm
The seat details come from the tickets.

Date Posted: 13 Sep 2018 at 11:15pm
Got a notification of a private message but do not see any evidence of one.

Date Posted: 14 Sep 2018 at 8:22am

Would love if the music started with the Fields Of Athenry and then the music cut out and all 45K started singing or something. Be great if it was a special atmosphere also. 

Just out of curiosity, how would you like to get the atmosphere going?

Posted By: Drumcondra 69er
Date Posted: 14 Sep 2018 at 8:48am
Nice gesture lads passing on tickets they're not using free gratis. Good to see them getting used. 

Think the lads getting them should reciprocate by making a donation to the Liam Miller fund, the more cash raised for his family the better.

-------------
Blog: http://afalsefirstxi.blogspot.ie/" rel="nofollow - A False First XI
Twitter: @afalsefirstxi
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/afalsefirstxi/" rel="nofollow - A False First XI

Posted By: seanyshuffler
Date Posted: 14 Sep 2018 at 8:50am

I'd like to see two F-18 fighter jets flying over Páirc Uí Chaoimh, with red and green smoke streaming out the back of them.

This should be followed by Roy Keane parachuting in to the stadium, with a picture of Christy Ring, emblazoned on the back of the parachute. Roy should then proceed to light a 100ft tall effigy of Harry Arter on fire and break out a microphone and belt out Elton John's timeless classic of "Are you ready for Love", but replace the word Love with Football.

I think that could get the atmosphere going. 

Posted By: irelandfan
Date Posted: 14 Sep 2018 at 12:44pm
Originally posted by Drumcondra 69er Drumcondra 69er wrote:

Nice gesture lads passing on tickets they're not using free gratis. Good to see them getting used. 

Think the lads getting them should reciprocate by making a donation to the Liam Miller fund, the more cash raised for his family the better.

Agree with this. 

-------------
I'm the gaffer whatever I say goes.

Date Posted: 17 Sep 2018 at 8:58pm
takes place next tuesday, hopefully it will be a good positive occasion 

Are they actually going to do Soccer markings for the pitch or just have the GAA sized pitch ??

The bus im travelling with (travelmaster) are parking in the Blackrock GAA pitch and from looking at google maps it seems a bit far from the Stadium 

Been in PUC before since the redevelopment and its a grand stadium. 

Date Posted: 17 Sep 2018 at 11:07pm
Black rock h&f club is about a 20 min walk, two decent pubs on the way longboats and the venue. Soccer markings will be used but the pitch isn't in great nick, and they moved two games last weekend to pairc ui Rinn so hopefully it might be OK.

-------------

Date Posted: 18 Sep 2018 at 12:16am
Originally posted by kevincronin2000 kevincronin2000 wrote:

Black rock h&f club is about a 20 min walk, two decent pubs on the way longboats and the venue. Soccer markings will be used but the pitch isn't in great nick, and they moved two games last weekend to pairc ui Finn so hopefully it might be OK.

This incoming storm will not help the pitch and hopefully weather doesn't prevent some playing guests flying over for it 

Posted By: rebelbrowser
Date Posted: 18 Sep 2018 at 8:53am
there are quicker routes on foot from Blackrock GAA club that mightnt be obvious on google maps but yes it probably is a 15 to 20 min walk to your seat.

Posted By: mandrake
Date Posted: 18 Sep 2018 at 12:25pm
Originally posted by seanyshuffler seanyshuffler wrote:

I'd like to see two F-18 fighter jets flying over Páirc Uí Chaoimh, with red and green smoke streaming out the back of them.

This should be followed by Roy Keane parachuting in to the stadium, with a picture of Christy Ring, emblazoned on the back of the parachute. Roy should then proceed to light a 100ft tall effigy of Harry Arter on fire and break out a microphone and belt out Elton John's timeless classic of "Are you ready for Love", but replace the word Love with Football.

I think that could get the atmosphere going. 

that would be amazing

-------------
Come on Irelind

Date Posted: 18 Sep 2018 at 12:27pm

Are they actually going to do Soccer markings for the pitch or just have the GAA sized pitch ??

The bus im travelling with (travelmaster) are parking in the Blackrock GAA pitch and from looking at google maps it seems a bit far from the Stadium 

Nah it's a nice short walk. 15 mins or so. 

***Edit, just saw a few other lads commenting on this. 

Date Posted: 18 Sep 2018 at 8:24pm

Nah it's a nice short walk. 15 mins or so. 

***Edit, just saw a few other lads commenting on this. 

If I get lost I'll just follow the crowd. Can't miss a big stadium anyways ha 

Been to a few GAA matches there the last year so the area will prob come back to me when I arrive 

Posted By: Gashley Grimes
Date Posted: 20 Sep 2018 at 9:34pm
Friend from Manchester did this canvas painting of Liam Miller to raise a few bob for the Miller family foundation.If anybody interested in bidding for it pm me.

Posted By: McG
Date Posted: 20 Sep 2018 at 10:09pm
Where online is that being flogged?

-------------
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Date Posted: 21 Sep 2018 at 12:18pm
Looking for three tickets.Down in college and wouldn’t mind supporting the cause

Date Posted: 21 Sep 2018 at 10:20pm
I still have the two tickets I am prepared to give away but I am not allowed to PM you. Only have option to reply.
I would email the two tickets I have.

Date Posted: 22 Sep 2018 at 12:20am
Is there many for on here heading down to this. Few of our usual crowd going to it really looking forward to it now and enjoy few pints in cork too 

-------------

Date Posted: 22 Sep 2018 at 12:21am
Anyone heading down we are meeting at the venue bar in ballintemple before the game. 

-------------

Posted By: cardwizzard
Date Posted: 22 Sep 2018 at 11:04am
Hiyas, ive one spare for this game, had every intention of going but cant make it now unfortunately. 

Anyone wants it, just throw a 20e in the pot for the family Thumbs Up

Date Posted: 22 Sep 2018 at 7:05pm
Do you still have these tickets ?

Date Posted: 22 Sep 2018 at 8:11pm

I still have the two tickets I am prepared to give away but I am not allowed to PM you. Only have option to reply.
I would email the two tickets I have.

Do you still have these tickets ?

Date Posted: 22 Sep 2018 at 8:16pm
Two tickets.
Blackrock end 4 row:GA3. 

Posted By: PMc10
Date Posted: 22 Sep 2018 at 9:29pm
Hello lads I'm looking for one ticket for my brother please if there's any spares? 

Date Posted: 22 Sep 2018 at 9:49pm

Two tickets.
Blackrock end 4 row:GA3. 

Thanks very much. Could you send them on to my email. Unable to PM for some reason. I will also contribute to the fund. 
Email : johndwyer789@gmail.com

Date Posted: 23 Sep 2018 at 9:14am
I have a buddy short a ticket. Drop me a pm if you can help. Cheers

-------------
YBIG NPF founder and CEO

Date Posted: 23 Sep 2018 at 2:00pm
Sent 14:00 Sunday.

Posted By: rebel 88
Date Posted: 23 Sep 2018 at 3:13pm
I have 3 tickets for sale at 50 euro each,face price.If anyone wants them drop me a PM.

Date Posted: 23 Sep 2018 at 4:59pm
5-2 man utd I'm guessing 

Is he pitch ready in the park 

Date Posted: 23 Sep 2018 at 5:06pm

5-2 man utd I'm guessing 

Is he pitch ready in the park 
Pitch isn't in great shape a week ago anyway.

-------------

Date Posted: 23 Sep 2018 at 8:12pm
What tv station is it on ??

Sky doesn't have the virgin sports channels 

Date Posted: 23 Sep 2018 at 8:18pm

What tv station is it on ??

Sky doesn't have the virgin sports channels 

Mutv have it on freeview 

-------------

Date Posted: 23 Sep 2018 at 8:44pm
Why such a strange kick off time?

-------------

Date Posted: 23 Sep 2018 at 8:46pm

Why such a strange kick off time?

As far as I know it's because they have a dinner event that evening and players want to attend etc

-------------

Posted By: JOSHEA
Date Posted: 24 Sep 2018 at 1:14pm
if anyone has a spare ticket for the BLACKROCK terrace could ye give me a shout. Thanks a million

Date Posted: 24 Sep 2018 at 6:32pm
lads I bought a ticket for this, not can’t find the email with the PDF. Do ya think it’s too late now to sort it?

Date Posted: 24 Sep 2018 at 9:40pm
https://twitter.com/joeyblake79/status/1044299685484253185?s=19" rel="nofollow - https://twitter.com/joeyblake79/status/1044299685484253185?s=19

Posted By: BaileNuisBhoy
Date Posted: 24 Sep 2018 at 11:31pm
I’ve got a spare ticket going if anyone is looking for one? Free of charge to a good home 

-------------
Say no to Egg Chasing!!!

Date Posted: 24 Sep 2018 at 11:38pm
Roy Carroll out and replaced by Mark McNulty 

-------------
YBIG NPF founder and CEO

Posted By: The White Cafu
Date Posted: 24 Sep 2018 at 11:51pm

Great stuff Clap

Date Posted: 25 Sep 2018 at 12:24am
Originally posted by The White Cafu The White Cafu wrote:

Great stuff Clap
Probably heard he'd have to shake hands before the game 

-------------
YBIG NPF founder and CEO

Date Posted: 25 Sep 2018 at 1:09am
What tv channel is this on?

-------------

Posted By: Double Maxim
Date Posted: 25 Sep 2018 at 5:39am

Virgin Media 3 from 14.00 and MUTV.

Match highlights on Virgin Media One at 22.00.

-------------
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world

Posted By: horsebox
Date Posted: 25 Sep 2018 at 8:21am

Carroll pulling out does not surprise me.

-------------
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to

Date Posted: 25 Sep 2018 at 8:25am

Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

McNulty should have been involved anyway.

-------------

Posted By: Roberto Baggio
Date Posted: 25 Sep 2018 at 8:41am

I wouldn't think he crosses the border much

Date Posted: 25 Sep 2018 at 9:09am
Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

Virgin Media 3 from 14.00 and MUTV.

Match highlights on Virgin Media One at 22.00.

Cheers DM

-------------

Date Posted: 25 Sep 2018 at 9:10am

I think he must have read my Roy Keane Diary

-------------

Date Posted: 25 Sep 2018 at 1:21pm
f**king traffic 

Stuck outside killeagh, be lucky to see the start of the game 

Posted By: Charlton's Child
Date Posted: 25 Sep 2018 at 2:08pm
Cant get onto the Virgin Media player without having an account. Any other ways of getting on to it 

Posted By: bogball88
Date Posted: 25 Sep 2018 at 2:16pm
Buff Egan is covering the match on snapchat

Date Posted: 25 Sep 2018 at 2:29pm
Why is the pitch so wide?

-------------

Date Posted: 25 Sep 2018 at 2:33pm
Originally posted by bogball88 bogball88 wrote:

Buff Egan is covering the match on snapchat
How can you cover a match on Snapchat? This a new thing hacks are at?
Also, who the f**k is he ?

-------------

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net