Date Posted: 31 Jul 2018 at 10:49pm
Is it only on audible? 

-------------
YBIG NPF founder and CEO

Posted By: pre Madonna
Date Posted: 31 Jul 2018 at 11:31pm
Dear Jesus, what am I missing?

-------------
Greed has won, big finance has won. Whatever small role elite clubs still play in the local communities from which they grew is dwarfed now by their position as global brands.

Posted By: rossieman
Date Posted: 01 Aug 2018 at 12:58am
An Audible podcast about Sophie Toscan du Plantier murder.

The few I've listened to are excellent .

Posted By: Baldrick
Date Posted: 01 Aug 2018 at 7:46am
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Dear Jesus, what am I missing?

Think it has everything you would like in a podcast PM 

-------------
AKA pedantic kunt

Date Posted: 01 Aug 2018 at 9:47am
Haven't listened to a podcast in ages! Like anything, the more there are, the more the quality is diluted and it is harder to find anything worth listening to. I might listen to this out of curiosity.

-------------
Greed has won, big finance has won. Whatever small role elite clubs still play in the local communities from which they grew is dwarfed now by their position as global brands.

Posted By: Shedite
Date Posted: 01 Aug 2018 at 11:34am
The local garda did it

Posted By: TonyNotJack
Date Posted: 01 Aug 2018 at 12:31pm

Haven't listened to a podcast in ages! Like anything, the more there are, the more the quality is diluted and it is harder to find anything worth listening to. I might listen to this out of curiosity.

The Danny Baker Show and Second Captains are the only ones I listen to. Might listen to some of Dunphy's now he won't be on TV any more.

Posted By: Gaz
Date Posted: 01 Aug 2018 at 12:45pm
Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

Is it only on audible? 

+1

Any ideas?

-------------
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday

Date Posted: 01 Aug 2018 at 1:26pm
yeah signup to audible for free for a month and then cancel or keep it choice is yours. 

-------------
AKA pedantic kunt

Posted By: rossieman
Date Posted: 01 Aug 2018 at 1:41pm
A lot of the Audible pod casts show up on the torrents sites.

Date Posted: 01 Aug 2018 at 2:32pm
Originally posted by TonyNotJack TonyNotJack wrote:

The Danny Baker Show and Second Captains are the only ones I listen to. Might listen to some of Dunphy's now he won't be on TV any more.
Danny Baker is a ****.

-------------

Posted By: TonyNotJack
Date Posted: 01 Aug 2018 at 2:57pm

Originally posted by TonyNotJack TonyNotJack wrote:

Danny Baker is a ****.

Correction; he was a ****, when he sold washing powder etc in his desperate younger days.He's developed into a very good broadcaster in his later years. Give him a go he's not the worst for a millwall fan. Big smile

Date Posted: 01 Aug 2018 at 3:10pm
No thanks, he is just a working class Clarkson with a better taste in music. A typical Cockney ****.

-------------

Date Posted: 09 May 2019 at 12:33pm

No thanks, he is just a working class Clarkson with a better taste in music. A typical Cockney ****.
LOLLOLLOL

Take that, you ****!Clap

-------------

Posted By: Denis Irwin
Date Posted: 09 May 2019 at 12:37pm

LOLLOLLOL

Take that, you ****!Clap

LOL

Was think you'd be delighted alright 

-------------
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn

Posted By: Devrozex
Date Posted: 09 May 2019 at 12:52pm
What the f*ck was he thinking?

Posted By: SuperDave84
Date Posted: 09 May 2019 at 2:05pm
Allegedly he meant that all royals were circus animals, not that that actual baby was specifically a chimp. Nonsense. He's the f**king chimp - short, hairy and only partially evolved.

-------------

Date Posted: 09 May 2019 at 2:06pm
Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

Allegedly he meant that all royals were circus animals, not that that actual baby was specifically a chimp. Nonsense. He's the f**king chimp - short, hairy and only partially evolved.
LOL

-------------

Date Posted: 09 May 2019 at 2:32pm
Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

LOL

POTY contender Clap

-------------
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Posted By: The White Cafu
Date Posted: 09 May 2019 at 2:54pm
The baby isn't black so I don't see how it's seem as racist? Shocked that he lost his job while Alan Sugar still holds his after the Senegal tweet, anti-royal family must be where they draw their line.

Date Posted: 09 May 2019 at 2:58pm
Originally posted by The White Cafu The White Cafu wrote:

The baby isn't black so I don't see how it's seem as racist? Shocked that he lost his job while Alan Sugar still holds his after the Senegal tweet, anti-royal family must be where they draw their line.

Confused

Are you serious she's mixed race 

-------------

Date Posted: 09 May 2019 at 3:02pm
Originally posted by The White Cafu The White Cafu wrote:

f**king hell. Full moon? 

-------------

Posted By: The White Cafu
Date Posted: 09 May 2019 at 5:40pm
Genuinely hadn’t a clue she was mixed race, never paid enough attention to realize she wasn’t just tanned LOL

Posted By: Hotlips_Hoolahan
Date Posted: 01 Dec 2022 at 7:54pm
What is the consensus here, is Ian Bailey a harmless attention seeking eccentric or did he do it? 

-------------
You know Spider, you're a f**kin' mumbling stuttering little f**k. You know that?

Posted By: Devrozex
Date Posted: 01 Dec 2022 at 8:01pm
Originally posted by Hotlips_Hoolahan Hotlips_Hoolahan wrote:

What is the consensus here, is Ian Bailey a harmless attention seeking eccentric or did he do it? 

From my admittedly limited knowledge of the subject I’m going with the former.

Posted By: Jack City
Date Posted: 01 Dec 2022 at 8:11pm
Heard rumours over the last couple of years that a senior Garda killed her.Could be a load of bull,who knows.Great podcast though. 

Posted By: ShamtheRam
Date Posted: 02 Dec 2022 at 10:48am
He's just the local oddball and they pinned it on him. 
Watching the documentaries and listening to the pods, to me its obvious there was some involvement from the ex husband. 
I wouldn't rule out the Garda rumour either, they went to such lengths to balls it up they was defo something a miss. How do you lose a gate?????

-------------
YBIG NPF founder and CEO

Posted By: Shedite
Date Posted: 02 Dec 2022 at 10:52am
He's odd as two left feet but unsure if he's the murderer

Posted By: Hotlips_Hoolahan
Date Posted: 02 Dec 2022 at 11:10am

Watching the documentaries and listening to the pods, to me its obvious there was some involvement from the ex husband. 
I wouldn't rule out the Garda rumour either, they went to such lengths to balls it up they was defo something a miss. How do you lose a gate?????
Is it me or are there a disproportionate amount of British eccentrics in that neck of the woods? You'd wonder what draws them towards Ireland/what reasons they have for leaving Britain.

-------------
You know Spider, you're a f**kin' mumbling stuttering little f**k. You know that?

Posted By: ShamtheRam
Date Posted: 02 Dec 2022 at 11:35am
Originally posted by Hotlips_Hoolahan Hotlips_Hoolahan wrote:

Is it me or are there a disproportionate amount of British eccentrics in that neck of the woods? You'd wonder what draws them towards Ireland/what reasons they have for leaving Britain.
Oh West Cork is full of them. Like a British colony during the summer.

Jeremy Irons lives in a pink castle down that way.

-------------
YBIG NPF founder and CEO

Posted By: 9fingers
Date Posted: 02 Dec 2022 at 1:00pm
Sure bandon has orange hall! 

Posted By: colemanY2K
Date Posted: 02 Dec 2022 at 1:31pm
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

Aye that's for Irish people. In the 70s and 80s west cork became popular with English hippies as it was at the time an isolated place where they could be their ultimate hippy selves.

-------------
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.

Posted By: KING-CON
Date Posted: 02 Dec 2022 at 2:13pm
I'd say he did do it but no one will ever the know the truth because of the mess the guards made.

Date Posted: 02 Dec 2022 at 2:23pm
Originally posted by KING-CON KING-CON wrote:

I'd say he did do it but no one will ever the know the truth because of the mess the guards made.

I don't think he did. I suspect the ex had a hand in the killing. Who was the fella seen locally snooping on her in the town of schull the day of the murder who then, the next day, bought a flight to paris in cash from a galway travel agent. So many questions with so few answers. One thing for certain the gardai made an utter cock up of the whole investigation and that was purely down to them being amateurs.

-------------
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.

Posted By: horsebox
Date Posted: 02 Dec 2022 at 6:00pm

So does Dublin, Wicklow and many other counties!

There is an Orange hall beside Beggars of all places. They all came flooding out at one of the recent Ireland games.

TJ to confirm.LOL

-------------
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to

Posted By: 9fingers
Date Posted: 02 Dec 2022 at 6:42pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

So does Dublin, Wicklow and many other counties!

There is an Orange hall beside Beggars of all places. They all came flooding out at one of the recent Ireland games.

TJ to confirm.LOL
Didn’t know that. 
West cork is gas, you’re either gay, English or local and called Billy LOL

Date Posted: 03 Dec 2022 at 8:12am
Originally posted by colemanY2K colemanY2K wrote:

I don't think he did. I suspect the ex had a hand in the killing. Who was the fella seen locally snooping on her in the town of schull the day of the murder who then, the next day, bought a flight to paris in cash from a galway travel agent. So many questions with so few answers. One thing for certain the gardai made an utter cock up of the whole investigation and that was purely down to them being amateurs.

The ex which ex ?  

father of her son hardly ?

The guy she had an affair with ?

Or someone else. 

-------------
AKA pedantic kunt

Date Posted: 04 Dec 2022 at 6:19am
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

The ex which ex ?  

Or someone else. 

granted poorly worded from me. i was referring to her husband at the time.

-------------

Date Posted: 04 Dec 2022 at 11:20am

Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

The ex which ex ?  

Or someone else. 

granted poorly worded from me. i was referring to her husband at the time.

I noticed some people say this in Ireland. When someone dies they say the ex even though they were together at the time of death.  

-------------
AKA pedantic kunt

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net