Forum Description: All ROI International Team forums
URL: https://forum.ybig.ie/forum_posts.asp?TID=56433
Printed Date: 25 Apr 2024 at 7:11am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Ryan Nolan
Posted By: muscles
Subject: Ryan Nolan
Date Posted: 15 Jul 2018 at 7:42pm
Ryan Nolan, 19 year old from Clare made a first appearance for Inter. Anyone know anything about him?

Replies:
Posted By: Trap junior
Date Posted: 15 Jul 2018 at 7:44pm
Originally posted by muscles muscles wrote:

Ryan Nolan, 19 year old from Clare made a first appearance for Inter. Anyone know anything about him?

I heard this on the radio earlier. Strange one.

-------------
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)

Date Posted: 15 Jul 2018 at 7:47pm
http://www.punditarena.com/football/ckelleher/irish-teenager-ryan-nolan-makes-inter-milan-debut/" rel="nofollow - http://www.punditarena.com/football/ckelleher/irish-teenager-ryan-nolan-makes-inter-milan-debut/

-------------

Posted By: zizu Kilbane
Date Posted: 16 Jul 2018 at 12:01am
Spain want to cap him, however he's said before he wants to play for Ireland. Weird how he hasn't been involved underage for us yet. If he was playing reserve football for a team in the conference, and had an English accent, you can bet that Noel King would have called him up already 

-------------
"Sometimes, sh*t happens, someone's gotta deal with it, and who ya gonna call?"

Date Posted: 16 Jul 2018 at 2:01am
Originally posted by zizu Kilbane zizu Kilbane wrote:

Spain want to cap him, however he's said before he wants to play for Ireland. Weird how he hasn't been involved underage for us yet. If he was playing reserve football for a team in the conference, and had an English accent, you can bet that Noel King would have called him up already 

Just shows what a sh*te job the FAI are doing. How has this lad not even been heard of until now?

-------------

Posted By: The O'Shea
Date Posted: 16 Jul 2018 at 2:20am
Everyone had heard of him, he's been talked about for a few years at this stage. He just hasn't been called up for whatever reason. I'd wager that no one on this forum has actually ever seen him play, so the faux-outrage is a bit much when we don't even know how good he is.

-------------
We're decent enough..

Posted By: tetsujin1979
Date Posted: 16 Jul 2018 at 2:46am

he's played for the U17 and U18 sides, but I can't find any mention of him on the FAI's site after 2016

-------------
All goals, red & yellow cards posted on https://mastodon.ie/@irish_abroad" rel="nofollow - mastodon and https://www.facebook.com/irishfootballstatisics" rel="nofollow - facebook

Posted By: The White Cafu
Date Posted: 16 Jul 2018 at 9:18am
From Shannon and I'd know his family fairly well, was involved with the in previous squads and apparently didn't suit our 'style of play' due to him liking to play football out from the back so was pretty much overlooked ever since. 

Posted By: houghton88
Date Posted: 16 Jul 2018 at 9:22am
Pretty sure he's been talked about numerous times on this forum when King announces his U21 squads. 

-------------
To alcohol!!!! The cause of and solution to all lifes problems.

Posted By: J89
Date Posted: 16 Jul 2018 at 11:05am
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Just shows what a sh*te job the FAI are doing. How has this lad not even been heard of until now?

People have known about him since he signed with Inter (well some people because I've heard few people lately comment they didn t even know we had an Irish man playing with Inter). 

And I'm sure it's not the FAI who select the squads but more down to the coaches who gets picked and wouldn't be surprised that being based outside the UK is one reason for his omission from the squads, probably easier to scout players in the UK.

Posted By: johnvonp
Date Posted: 16 Jul 2018 at 12:18pm

Any source for Spain wanting to cap him? 

Posted By: FrankosHereNow
Date Posted: 16 Jul 2018 at 12:30pm
Says it on that punditarena article above.

-------------
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row

Posted By: Maccatacca
Date Posted: 16 Jul 2018 at 12:32pm
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

Pretty sure Pundit Arena just copy other outlets, I distinctly remember reading a longer interview with him a while ago where it said Spain were testing the waters.

Posted By: pre Madonna
Date Posted: 16 Jul 2018 at 12:33pm
How good is he? Is he a future Ronnie O'Brien or potential to be better?

-------------
Greed has won, big finance has won. Whatever small role elite clubs still play in the local communities from which they grew is dwarfed now by their position as global brands.

Date Posted: 16 Jul 2018 at 12:49pm

Wouldn't be reading too much into punditarena, if Spain wanted to cap him he'd be capped by now but you can be sure they know of him and probably keep tabs on him to see if he if makes the breakthrough at Inter.

Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Nobody knows because he's based in Italy and apart from 60 odd minutes in an u18 friendly the coaches here probably haven't seen much of him either.

Posted By: McG
Date Posted: 16 Jul 2018 at 1:04pm
Originally posted by J89 J89 wrote:

Wouldn't be reading too much into punditarena, if Spain wanted to cap him he'd be capped by now but you can be sure they know of him and probably keep tabs on him to see if he if makes the breakthrough at Inter.

Nobody knows because he's based in Italy and apart from 60 odd minutes in an u18 friendly the coaches here probably haven't seen much of him either.

Which is an indictment on the FAI. 

-------------
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Posted By: FrankosHereNow
Date Posted: 16 Jul 2018 at 1:06pm

I know nothing about punditarena so I can't tell if they're a credible source. I don't agree with your comment that if Spain wanted him, he'd be capped by now. He could want to play for Ireland and has no desire to play for Spain. Similarly, I'm sure Spain have tons of 19 year old centre backs at Real, Barca, Atletico, Athletic, Valencia etc.... and he could be fairly well down the line.

-------------
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row

Date Posted: 16 Jul 2018 at 1:09pm
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Which is an indictment on the FAI. 

Again the FAI don't pick the teams, the coaches pick the players they want called up. 

Date Posted: 16 Jul 2018 at 1:32pm

I know nothing about punditarena so I can't tell if they're a credible source. I don't agree with your comment that if Spain wanted him, he'd be capped by now. He could want to play for Ireland and has no desire to play for Spain. Similarly, I'm sure Spain have tons of 19 year old centre backs at Real, Barca, Atletico, Athletic, Valencia etc.... and he could be fairly well down the line.

They had a reputation for not paying their contributors, although I understand this isn't as bad as it was. Most of their articles are the same as everywhere else, very little originality.
Put it this way, if it's only on pundit arena, I wouldn't trust it

-------------
All goals, red & yellow cards posted on https://mastodon.ie/@irish_abroad" rel="nofollow - mastodon and https://www.facebook.com/irishfootballstatisics" rel="nofollow - facebook

Posted By: lassassinblanc
Date Posted: 16 Jul 2018 at 1:36pm

From the words of the coaches in this he is well thought of

Date Posted: 16 Jul 2018 at 1:41pm
"Good physical attributes, good in the air, and aggressive".

Looks like it doesn't matter where we learn our trade, we always turn out the same LOL

-------------
We're decent enough..

Date Posted: 16 Jul 2018 at 3:46pm
Originally posted by The O'Shea The O'Shea wrote:

"Good physical attributes, good in the air, and aggressive".

Looks like it doesn't matter where we learn our trade, we always turn out the same LOL

Should fit straight into MON's plans so

Posted By: zizu Kilbane
Date Posted: 16 Jul 2018 at 3:54pm

He play regularly for Inter's underage teams and is now training with the first team. Regardless of whether or not he makes it, he should be called up ahead of lads playing reserve ball for non league clubs in the UK.

-------------
"Sometimes, sh*t happens, someone's gotta deal with it, and who ya gonna call?"

Date Posted: 16 Jul 2018 at 4:11pm

He play regularly for Inter's underage teams and is now training with the first team. Regardless of whether or not he makes it, he should be called up ahead of lads playing reserve ball for non league clubs in the UK.

Out of interest, who are the non-league centre-backs playing for our under-19s? 

Just from looking at the squad on wiki, we've a dearth of talented youngsters at the back.

The FAI have certainly not been proactive in Nolan's case, but in this instance they might simply be happy with whats available to them at the moment. (Not that I'm saying they shouldn't be calling Ryan up)

Off the top of my head between the under-19's and under-21s, the following are all centre backs with serious chances of progressing into our first team in the next few years: Declan Rice, Conor Masterson, Jimmy Dunne, Lee O'Connor, Conor O'Shaugnessy, Dara O'Shea, Paudie O'Connor and Ryan Sweeney - not exactly non-league players. 

And then you've Corey Whelan who is the Liverpool under-23s captain who we don't even rate particularly highly.

There are undoubtedly a few lads amongst the squads who are English born and who we are playing to keep sweet, but for the most part I think the defensive positions in our under age squads are very competitive right now.

Nolan is doing very well and should be given a chance as soon as possible but theres a lot of lads who deserve a chance at the moment.

Posted By: cildaratown
Date Posted: 16 Jul 2018 at 4:15pm
Seems like this age group is stacked at the back (especially CB), but there isn’t much attacking or creative midfield talent just yet. 

Posted By: bhob
Date Posted: 16 Jul 2018 at 4:43pm

Everyone had heard of him, he's been talked about for a few years at this stage. He just hasn't been called up for whatever reason. I'd wager that no one on this forum has actually ever seen him play, so the faux-outrage is a bit much when we don't even know how good he is.

I wonder if in 6 months time you'll be giving out that he hasn't kicked on like you did with Michael Obafemi

Date Posted: 16 Jul 2018 at 4:59pm

A quick glance on the Ireland under 19 Wikipedia page, admittedly not a reliable source, but certainly the easiest, shows that the only 'non-league' player is on loan. 
I know absolutely nothing about Ryan Nolan, other than he is a young Irish lad who grew up in Spain and is on Inter's books and doing well, but it seems he is being used as something to beat the FAI and underage set-up for when we don't know the realities of it. 
Maybe somebody has been out to see him, maybe the association have been in regular contact and feel he is better developing at Inter or any number of alternatives.
It is no different to the senior squad where we have lads wanting the senior team picked by the relative league position of the player's club and going mad when they are not, without knowing the first thing about them. 

-------------
Greed has won, big finance has won. Whatever small role elite clubs still play in the local communities from which they grew is dwarfed now by their position as global brands.

Date Posted: 16 Jul 2018 at 6:02pm
Originally posted by bhob bhob wrote:

I wonder if in 6 months time you'll be giving out that he hasn't kicked on like you did with Michael Obafemi

?

-------------
We're decent enough..

Posted By: deise316
Date Posted: 16 Jul 2018 at 10:31pm
Here's another article on Ryan from RTE back in April. 

https://www.rte.ie/sport/soccer/2018/0406/952642-ryan-nolan-the-irish-teen-dreaming-big-at-inter-milan/" rel="nofollow - https://www.rte.ie/sport/soccer/2018/0406/952642-ryan-nolan-the-irish-teen-dreaming-big-at-inter-milan/

That one suggests what is probably the more realistic possibility of him going on loan first before playing in a competitive game with Inter. Best of luck to the lad anyway, certainly taken a path less travelled as regards young Irish footballers. 

-------------
Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....

Date Posted: 17 Jul 2018 at 3:49pm
Have found where the Spain quotes came from. 

Was the Irish Mirror a few months ago: 

But while Nolan has dazzled in Italy, his club achievements have not guaranteed international caps.

The Republic of Ireland under-19’s recently missed out on a place in the European Championship’s after a 4-0 qualifying defeat against Portugal.

Surprisingly, Ryan Nolan wasn’t part of Tom Mahon’s 20-man-squad for the qualifiers.

"It's probably because they [The FAI] can’t get over to watch me as often," explains Nolan.

Nolan last featured for Ireland at underage level, as the under-18’s took on Germany and Holland in 2016.

He said: “I wish they could give me a few more chances – if I keep doing well it will happen eventually I think.”

And while it appears that the Nolan has been snubbed on this occasion, Mirror Sport understands that the Spanish FA are considering approaching the eligible youngster about an underage call-up.

But Nolan is adamant that he will one day play for the Boy’s in Green.

He said: “My first aim is to one hundred percent play for Ireland.

“I am Irish. I feel one hundred percent Irish. If Ireland never call me, and Spain come calling, then I’d think about it, but at the end of the day, I’m Irish.

https://get.convrse.media/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.irishmirror.ie%2Fsport%2Fsoccer%2Fsoccer-news%2Fmeet-19-year-old-irish-12323672&cre=bottom&cip=48" rel="nofollow - https://get.convrse.media/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.irishmirror.ie%2Fsport%2Fsoccer%2Fsoccer-news%2Fmeet-19-year-old-irish-12323672&cre=bottom&cip=48" style="background-image: initial; background-position: initial; background-size: initial; background-repeat: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; border-width: 0px; border-style: initial; font-size: 16px; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(20, 20, 20); font-family: "Open Sans", sans-serif; float: left;">

“My main aim is to play for Ireland – if I played for any other country then I wouldn’t feel it as much – I just wouldn’t feel that pride or honour.”

“It’s obviously hard, but I think if I keep progressing the way I am, then hopefully I can play for the senior team one day."

https://www.irishmirror.ie/sport/soccer/soccer-news/meet-19-year-old-irish-12323672" rel="nofollow - https://www.irishmirror.ie/sport/soccer/soccer-news/meet-19-year-old-irish-12323672

I think RTE's quotes are similar enough.

Posted By: Denis Irwin
Date Posted: 03 Aug 2018 at 8:14pm
Signs a 2 year professional deal with Inter 

-------------
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn

Posted By: Healy52003
Date Posted: 05 Aug 2018 at 12:15am
Call him into the senior squad ??

He plays for giants Inter Milan

Posted By: amccarten313
Date Posted: 06 Aug 2018 at 2:32pm
with the mention that he has been made youth team captain I guess that means he won't go on loan? positive development either way and good that hes been included in first team preseason, hope he can kick on

Date Posted: 06 Aug 2018 at 2:37pm
Hope he gets into our youth teams before the Spanish call again

Date Posted: 16 Sep 2018 at 3:38pm
https://youtu.be/p9MHNa4qth0" rel="nofollow - https://youtu.be/p9MHNa4qth0

Number 4 and captain here. Very unlucky not to score a header and soft penalty conceded 

Posted By: mully_85
Date Posted: 16 Sep 2018 at 3:49pm
has he been involved with any of our underage teams yet?

Date Posted: 16 Sep 2018 at 3:54pm
Not in a few years not called up to any squads recently despite playing for inter’s first team in pre season. 

Date Posted: 16 Sep 2018 at 4:56pm
How near would this lad be to the Inter 1st team?

-------------

Posted By: DUBLIN DOC
Date Posted: 16 Sep 2018 at 5:12pm

Very near, think they train on the same patch

-------------
When all is said and done there is nothing left to say or do

Posted By: 5678
Date Posted: 16 Sep 2018 at 5:16pm
Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

Predictable butLOL

Posted By: David McWilliams
Date Posted: 16 Sep 2018 at 5:24pm
Has he even played underage internationally for us?

Date Posted: 16 Sep 2018 at 5:25pm
Originally posted by David McWilliams David McWilliams wrote:

Has he even played underage internationally for us?

Under 18's friendly back in 2017 I believe. 

Date Posted: 16 Sep 2018 at 5:27pm
Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

coontLOL

-------------

Date Posted: 16 Sep 2018 at 6:16pm

I’d say he will be in a few matchday squads this season if he doesn’t get sent on loan. 

Posted By: Deco79
Date Posted: 17 Sep 2018 at 10:03am
Isn't the excuse no one has been to watch him play!!! Yet he's trained with Inter's 1st team and went on the clubs pre season tour... Pathetic to be fair that he hasn't featured in any recent squads.

Posted By: Charlton's Child
Date Posted: 17 Sep 2018 at 10:36am
Inter struggling so far this season. Cant see him been in many squads at the moment bar injury crisis. 

Date Posted: 17 Sep 2018 at 10:49am
Originally posted by Charlton's Child Charlton's Child wrote:

Inter struggling so far this season. Cant see him been in many squads at the moment bar injury crisis. 

This,  no way is he going to get game time over Skrinar, Miranda, de Vrji, Rannochia.

I'd say there may be the slight chance of him being named as part of the CL squad to add to home grown numbers but can't see him playing

Date Posted: 17 Sep 2018 at 10:57am
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

This,  no way is he going to get game time over Skrinar, Miranda, de Vrji, Rannochia.

I'd say there may be the slight chance of him being named as part of the CL squad to add to home grown numbers but can't see him playing

As far as i'm aware he has been named in the CL squad for those reasons. 

Date Posted: 17 Sep 2018 at 10:59am
He's in the Champs League squad

Date Posted: 17 Sep 2018 at 11:00am
Thumbs Up

Date Posted: 17 Sep 2018 at 11:18am
We are ao good we can afford to leave out champions league playersCool

-------------

Date Posted: 17 Sep 2018 at 11:30am
Would i be wrong in saying hes probably the only Irish player in a champions league squad this season ? 

Date Posted: 17 Sep 2018 at 11:31am
Get him in for the next senior squad training and give him a go 

It worked for Wales 

Date Posted: 17 Sep 2018 at 11:33am

Would i be wrong in saying hes probably the only Irish player in a champions league squad this season ? 

Clubs can name under 23 players in the squad the day before a game. 

I’d imagine in Kelleher, Masterson, Johansson, Wilson and Nolan, one or two will make the bench for a game. 

Date Posted: 17 Sep 2018 at 12:58pm
Originally posted by Maccatacca Maccatacca wrote:

Clubs can name under 23 players in the squad the day before a game. 

I’d imagine in Kelleher, Masterson, Johansson, Wilson and Nolan, one or two will make the bench for a game. 
Wilson's out for least a month with a nasty knee injury

-------------

Posted By: mully_85
Date Posted: 17 Sep 2018 at 3:07pm
who is wilson???

Posted By: MC Hammered
Date Posted: 17 Sep 2018 at 3:09pm
Originally posted by mully_85 mully_85 wrote:

who is wilson???

Yer mans mate on that desert island a few years back?

-------------
El Puto Amo

Date Posted: 17 Sep 2018 at 4:42pm
Tyreik Wilson, Man City left-back.

-------------
We're decent enough..

Posted By: Gary McKay
Date Posted: 17 Sep 2018 at 4:50pm

ex Cherry Orchard

-------------
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex

Posted By: musicinmouth
Date Posted: 17 Sep 2018 at 8:38pm
I think he is just on standby in case some squad member can’t make it. https://www.inter.it/it/news/89047/uefa-champions-league-18-19-la-lista-dell-inter-per-la-fase-a-gironi" rel="nofollow - Link .

Posted By: Dalymount79
Date Posted: 17 Sep 2018 at 8:40pm

LEFT BACK,     A LEFT BACk ... get him in the squad

Posted By: NewtNewbie
Date Posted: 17 Sep 2018 at 8:51pm
Originally posted by musicinmouth musicinmouth wrote:

I think he is just on standby in case some squad member can’t make it. https://www.inter.it/it/news/89047/uefa-champions-league-18-19-la-lista-dell-inter-per-la-fase-a-gironi" rel="nofollow - Link .

Yes, he's on the B list, a secondary list for players born after 1 January 1997 who've spent two years or more at the club. It doesn't mean a great deal, I seem to remember Conor Clifford once being named in Chelsea's CL squad.

Inter's A list is restricted to 21 this year due to breaching FFP rules.

Date Posted: 17 Sep 2018 at 9:27pm
Does MON even know he exists?  He could name him in one of his 80 man squads to acknowledge that he does.

-------------

Posted By: RobsYourUncle
Date Posted: 18 Sep 2018 at 1:47pm
Currently captaining Inter U19s against Tottenham in the UEFA Youth League, Inter 1-0 up. Troy Parrott started for Spurs as well.

Posted By: musicinmouth
Date Posted: 25 Nov 2018 at 9:46pm
Likely to captain Inter away against Spurs (and Parrott) again on Wednesday at 1PM. Sometimes these UEFA Youth League games are live on YouTube.

Posted By: grannyrule
Date Posted: 25 Nov 2018 at 9:53pm
Hopefully Stephen Kenny will put an end to the baffling overlooking of this chap from previous Irish underage setups

-------------
The only way is up

Posted By: GoneToShowgies
Date Posted: 16 Jan 2019 at 2:08pm
http://punditarena.com/football/oisinmcqueirns2758/inter-milans-ryan-nolan-on-italian-life-irish-dreams/ " rel="nofollow - http://punditarena.com/football/oisinmcqueirns2758/inter-milans-ryan-nolan-on-italian-life-irish-dreams/  ;

Posted By: Howdo
Date Posted: 16 Jan 2019 at 2:30pm
Originally posted by GoneToShowgies GoneToShowgies wrote:

http://punditarena.com/football/oisinmcqueirns2758/inter-milans-ryan-nolan-on-italian-life-irish-dreams/ " rel="nofollow - http://punditarena.com/football/oisinmcqueirns2758/inter-milans-ryan-nolan-on-italian-life-irish-dreams/  ;

Could soften the potential blow of losing Rice, if this lad comes good

Date Posted: 16 Jan 2019 at 3:19pm
Originally posted by Howdo Howdo wrote:

Originally posted by GoneToShowgies GoneToShowgies wrote:

Could soften the potential blow of losing Rice, if this lad comes good

Needs some senior experiences before I get excited about him

Date Posted: 16 Jan 2019 at 4:31pm
he could declare for Spain ???

Date Posted: 16 Jan 2019 at 4:35pm
He won't declare for Spain.

Posted By: RobsYourUncle
Date Posted: 13 Feb 2019 at 3:17pm
Named in Inter's squad for their Europa League game v Rapid Vienna on Thursday.

https://twitter.com/Inter_en/status/1095681832711086081" rel="nofollow - https://twitter.com/Inter_en/status/1095681832711086081

Date Posted: 13 Feb 2019 at 3:20pm
Doubt he'll get any game time but good to see

Date Posted: 13 Feb 2019 at 3:57pm
Needs to start getting some senior experiences, so good to see

Posted By: skylarking
Date Posted: 13 Feb 2019 at 4:01pm
Fair play to him. Clap Really hope he gets some senior competitive minutes with Inter this season. With only one centre back remotely close to international standard, having a lad getting game time with Inter wouldn't be a bad thing

Posted By: t_rAndy
Date Posted: 13 Feb 2019 at 4:48pm
Cap him against gilbraltar!

Date Posted: 13 Feb 2019 at 4:50pm

-------------
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Posted By: grannyrule
Date Posted: 13 Feb 2019 at 4:51pm
Strange that the FAI have never bothered with him yet Inter Milan rate him highly. There is something very wrong somewhere.

-------------
The only way is up

Date Posted: 13 Feb 2019 at 4:52pm
Originally posted by grannyrule grannyrule wrote:

Strange that the FAI have never bothered with him yet Inter Milan rate him highly. There is something very wrong somewhere.

I could see Kenny calling him up

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Feb 2019 at 4:58pm
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

I'm not sure Gibraltar is the best place to be capping Irishmen.

-------------

Posted By: Guf10
Date Posted: 13 Feb 2019 at 4:58pm
Originally posted by grannyrule grannyrule wrote:

Most likely to declare for Spain LOL

-------------
2 in a row, 2 in a row, 2 in a row

Date Posted: 13 Feb 2019 at 5:01pm

LOL

-------------

Posted By: The Huntacha
Date Posted: 13 Feb 2019 at 6:04pm

POTY contender LOL

-------------
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."

Posted By: SuperDave84
Date Posted: 13 Feb 2019 at 9:02pm

LOLLOLLOL

I missed this earlier.

-------------

Posted By: Drumcondra 69er
Date Posted: 13 Feb 2019 at 9:07pm

Boom! 

<Maybe the wrong sound effect, on reflection>

-------------
Blog: http://afalsefirstxi.blogspot.ie/" rel="nofollow - A False First XI
Twitter: @afalsefirstxi
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/afalsefirstxi/" rel="nofollow - A False First XI

Date Posted: 14 Feb 2019 at 11:06am
If he's good enough for Inter than he's good enough for Ireland 

This could be our rebound after rice 

Date Posted: 14 Feb 2019 at 11:08am
Is there a chance the track could bend?

-------------

Posted By: gmfc90
Date Posted: 14 Feb 2019 at 11:09am

Not on your Rice my fine good friend

-------------
Danger here, OH NO

Date Posted: 14 Feb 2019 at 11:11am
Originally posted by gmfc90 gmfc90 wrote:

Not on your Rice my fine good friend

I like itClap

-------------

Posted By: LO SCIENZIATO
Date Posted: 14 Feb 2019 at 11:17am

LOL

Date Posted: 14 Feb 2019 at 11:22am
Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

POTY contender LOL

Oh PM already has this award sewn up for his Carlow Ancelotti rant

Posted By: Roberto Baggio
Date Posted: 14 Feb 2019 at 11:34am
LOL

Date Posted: 14 Feb 2019 at 11:42am
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

POTY contender LOL

Oh PM already has this award sewn up for his Carlow Ancelotti rant

Carlow Ancelotti LOL

-------------

Posted By: BigStrongMan
Date Posted: 14 Feb 2019 at 1:07pm
LOL

-------------
PM me for all forum moderation queries.

Posted By: colemanY2K
Date Posted: 14 Feb 2019 at 4:58pm
Hupyaboyo! Named as one of Inters subs tonight.

-------------
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.

Date Posted: 14 Feb 2019 at 5:08pm
Hope we don't hear news of Spain manager Luis Enrique looking too meet up with him 

Surely a place in Marchs Irish squad is a must 

Date Posted: 14 Feb 2019 at 5:31pm
Originally posted by Healy52003 Healy52003 wrote:

Hope we don't hear news of Spain manager Luis Enrique looking too meet up with him 

Surely a place in Marchs Irish squad is a must 

Comes from a family of huge Irish supporters there’s no chance of a Declan Rice situation here 

Posted By: Banjaxed
Date Posted: 14 Feb 2019 at 5:36pm
There won't be a defection on this one. He's guaranteed an under 21's call up surely, given the fact that he's making the bench for inter. 

He won't be get a senior call up.

Date Posted: 14 Feb 2019 at 5:44pm
Originally posted by Banjaxed Banjaxed wrote:

There won't be a defection on this one. He's guaranteed an under 21's call up surely, given the fact that he's making the bench for inter. 

How many Irish players playing in European comps this season ??? 

If he comes on later than he should be in the senior squad bit no word on Mick and co actually looking at him unless there doing it behind the scenes 

Date Posted: 14 Feb 2019 at 6:07pm
Originally posted by Healy52003 Healy52003 wrote:

Originally posted by Banjaxed Banjaxed wrote:

How many Irish players playing in European comps this season ??? 

If he comes on later than he should be in the senior squad bit no word on Mick and co actually looking at him unless there doing it behind the scenes 

I assume none because technically Nolan hasn't played either and is this his first time actually making the match day squad in a competitive fixture? The lads 20 in a couple of days and one for the future which is something that's not gonna be a worry for Mick McCarthy. 

Let him play with the u21s until summer 2020 under the guy that's gonna be the next senior manager unless he somehow breaks into the Inter Milan senior squad between now and then.

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net